Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2018, 07:42 PM   #211
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Yes. You're a very intelligent man RBG. You live on your mothers futon while working part-time at a framing shop for a living.

I'm not saying I'm living large or anything either, but I'm sorry RBG, I don't think you're in any position to be belittling another mans intellect.
you are a high school dropout and one of the biggest morons possibly in the world

Old 04-28-2018, 07:44 PM   #212
fuzzyroes
Banned

Trump is on the verge of securing peace in North Korea... Jeeze give the man some praise!

Can you imagine if Hilary Clinton was president and accomplished this? Hell, there'd be parades in the streets! She'd be praised as a world hero! But since it's Trump, you have these liberal sheep who will barely even give the man an iota of credit.

It's gross.

Old 04-28-2018, 07:45 PM   #213
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
you are a high school dropout and one of the biggest morons possibly in the world
And where have all your college degrees got you in your life journey?

Ask yourself that RBG

Old 04-28-2018, 07:45 PM   #214
redbreegull

it has nothing to do with trump. kim jong un fucking trolled trump and then bypassed him completely. he has effectively sliced the US out of the situation.

you are such a fucking rube

Old 04-28-2018, 07:46 PM   #215
redbreegull

Quote:
And where have all your college degrees got you in your life journey?

Ask yourself that RBG
well I'm not a racist sexist fucking moron like you

Old 04-28-2018, 07:48 PM   #216
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
it has nothing to do with trump. kim jong un fucking trolled trump and then bypassed him completely. he has effectively sliced the US out of the situation.

you are such a fucking rube
Dude, Kim Jung Un is meeting with Trump in the coming weeks and he's waved the peace flag before doing so... Hard not to see it as anything other than a huge success for the Trump administration...And for the rest of the world for that matter.

Old 04-28-2018, 07:50 PM   #217
fuzzyroes
Banned

Of course only time will tell. But even the biggest political skeptics are admitting that the situation was well played by President Trump.

Old 04-28-2018, 07:52 PM   #218
redbreegull

Quote:
Dude, Kim Jung Un is meeting with Trump in the coming weeks and he's waved the peace flag before doing so... Hard not to see it as anything other than a huge success for the Trump administration...And for the rest of the world for that matter.
a date or place hasn't even been set. you are the biggest sucker on the planet. no wonder you're swayed by scientology.

Quote:
Of course only time will tell. But even the biggest political skeptics are admitting that the situation was well played by President Trump.
no, that's not true, stop lying. no one is saying that except Trump dick suckers.

Old 04-28-2018, 07:53 PM   #219
buzzard
Minion of Satan

You don't think this entire thing has formed a crucial part of the Kim family's strategy since more or less forever?

Trump's just in the right place at the right time to sell it as a personal victory to anybody stupid or cynical enough to see or portray it that way.

Old 04-28-2018, 07:54 PM   #220
buzzard
Minion of Satan

P.S. I'm not seeing you dole out credit to Xi Jinping or Moon Jae-in despite their having already actually engaged in talks with Kim.

Old 04-28-2018, 07:56 PM   #221
fuzzyroes
Banned

Yes, it's definitely a collaborative effort in many senses. But there is no doubt that Trumps hard-line stance got the ball rolling.

Old 04-28-2018, 07:56 PM   #222
buzzard
Minion of Satan

P.S.S. Zero results have been shown so far, making your celebratory tone more than a little premature.

Old 04-28-2018, 07:57 PM   #223
redbreegull

no buzzard, he's right. trump's work in insulting the size of Kim Jong Un penis has been a game changer here

Old 04-28-2018, 07:58 PM   #224
redbreegull

Quote:
Yes, it's definitely a collaborative effort in many senses. But there is no doubt that Trumps hard-line stance got the ball rolling.
remember that time I explained to you how stupid it looks when you make positive statements like "there's no doubt" when obviously that is a very subjective outlook not shared by most people at all? you can't make reality with your words

it's like an offshoot of your old favorite, "if I repeat a lie enough times it will become true"

Old 04-28-2018, 07:58 PM   #225
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
P.S.S. Zero results have been shown so far, making your celebratory tone more than a little premature.
I definitely grant you that. Time will tell what will happen. Nonetheless there's reason to be optimistic.

Old 04-28-2018, 08:00 PM   #226
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
remember that time I explained to you how stupid it looks when you make positive statements like "there's no doubt" when obviously that is a very subjective outlook not shared by most people at all? you can't make reality with your words

it's like an offshoot of your old favorite, "if I repeat a lie enough times it will become true"
You're just being a little nancy-boy stickler.

"oh no! RBG doesn't like my phrasing!"

Get bent man. It's a public platform, any good contributor knows that you have to display a little showmanship.

Old 04-28-2018, 08:01 PM   #227
buzzard
Minion of Satan

What's Trump going to do if Kim's bottom line is that the United States must withdraw all military resources from South Korea? Denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, to North Korea, has traditionally meant exactly that.

Doing so would be a geopolitical win for China over the United States, would it not?

Old 04-28-2018, 08:01 PM   #228
redbreegull

Quote:
You're just being a little nancy-boy stickler.

"oh no! RBG doesn't like my phrasing!"

Get bent man. It's a public platform, any good contributor knows that you have to display a little showmanship.
you're a lying piece of shit who twists language to deceive and manipulate except you are way too stupid to actually do it effectively. you look like a clown.

if you had taken school seriously you would probably have a better grasp of how to use language and rhetoric

Old 04-28-2018, 08:04 PM   #229
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
What's Trump going to do if Kim's bottom line is that the United States must withdraw all military resources from South Korea? Denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, to North Korea, has traditionally meant exactly that.

Doing so would be a geopolitical win for China over the United States, would it not?
Yeah, but Trump doesn't think it's necessary for the United States to be the global dictator anyways. Obviously I think the Illuminati has him grabbed by the gonads, so we'll see what transpires.

No point in useless conjecture at this point in time.

Old 04-28-2018, 08:05 PM   #230
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

isn't NK whole thing with nuclear weapons just a survival tactic? now that they have capabilities they can negotiate to have sanctions on all sorts of other shit lifted that exist because of human rights violations. I mean i'm no expert but wasn't that the entire point? no one really wants WWIII, they just want leverage

Old 04-28-2018, 08:06 PM   #231
buzzard
Minion of Satan

I do kind of love how Trump continues to bruise America's relationship with Europe and aggravate China while he celebrates a win in Korea that hasn't even happened yet.

...while every North Korea expert in town warns us not to get our hopes up.

Old 04-28-2018, 08:07 PM   #232
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
you're a lying piece of shit who twists language to deceive and manipulate except you are way too stupid to actually do it effectively. you look like a clown.

if you had taken school seriously you would probably have a better grasp of how to use language and rhetoric
You complain about language, meanwhile your big playing card is nothing but profanity laced juvenile outbursts. Any time you curse like a sailor, it detracts from whatever point it is that you're trying to make.

Old 04-28-2018, 08:07 PM   #233
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
isn't NK whole thing with nuclear weapons just a survival tactic? now that they have capabilities they can negotiate to have sanctions on all sorts of other shit lifted that exist because of human rights violations. I mean i'm no expert but wasn't that the entire point? no one really wants WWIII, they just want leverage
Exactly. Even if this whole thing ends with the cessation of all nuclear weapons development in North Korea, it'd still be fairer to say that the Kim dynasty's long-term strategy worked a fucking treat.

Old 04-28-2018, 08:08 PM   #234
redbreegull

NK has already won, they will never give up their nukes and even if they do, they won't give up nuclear power. Now all they have to do is normalize themselves in the global order. By embarrassing the US and going straight to SK, they have killed two birds with one stone.

Old 04-28-2018, 08:08 PM   #235
redbreegull

Quote:
You complain about language, meanwhile your big playing card is nothing but profanity laced juvenile outbursts. Any time you curse like a sailor, it detracts from a message.
fuck you, you god damn stupid shit dumbfuck.

WHERE IS YOUR RAP YOU FUCKING COWARD

Old 04-28-2018, 08:10 PM   #236
fuzzyroes
Banned

I still don't even have recording software installed on my new computer.

I'm gonna rent a portable recording unit. I just haven't gotten around to it. Money has been a little tight for one reason or another.

Old 04-28-2018, 08:11 PM   #237
redbreegull

Quote:
I still don't even have recording software installed on my new computer.

I'm gonna rent a portable recording unit. I just haven't gotten around to it. Money has been a little tight for one reason or another.
so when it's been a year what excuse will you use

Old 04-28-2018, 08:11 PM   #238
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Yeah, but Trump doesn't think it's necessary for the United States to be the global dictator anyways. Obviously I think the Illuminati has him grabbed by the gonads, so we'll see what transpires.

No point in useless conjecture at this point in time.
What useless conjecture are you referring to?

The realistic potential outcomes of negotiations that are more or less underway or conspiracy mongering supported by zero evidence?

Old 04-28-2018, 08:13 PM   #239
redbreegull

Quote:
Yeah, but Trump doesn't think it's necessary for the United States to be the global dictator anyways.
I have to admit this is a pretty creative euphemism for, "I'm going to make excuses for Trump severely diminishing global US power and influence"

Old 04-28-2018, 08:15 PM   #240
fuzzyroes
Banned

Are you kidding? Trumps whole campaign rhetoric was based on populism. It's why he surged the way he did and it's why Hillary is lying on a love seat in her house in Chappaqua.