Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2018, 04:19 PM   #1141
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

one sad thing about what sa is doing to yemen is that it is probably their ancestral home. similar to what the russians are doing to unkraine, their ancestral home.

thats my contribution to this thread.

Old 11-22-2018, 04:56 PM   #1142
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Are you trying to avoid saying Fatherland?

Old 11-25-2018, 10:05 PM   #1143
FoolofaTook

i have a long way to go. there was a time when fathers were spilling off my tongue like honey from the dew (sap from the tree). now i abstain from the mentioning of patriarchs though the urge arises from time to time. it is not easy, but father-god willing, i will prevail!

Old 12-05-2018, 11:05 AM   #1144
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Tis the season for separation of church and state.

Festive Satanic statue added to Illinois statehouse

Quote:
Placed between a Christmas tree and a menorah, the four-foot sculpture depicts a snake coiled around an outstretched arm holding an apple.
Quote:
The state government said the temple had the same right as other religious groups to have a display.
Quote:
Earlier this year, members of a Satanic Temple placed a statue of Baphomet - a goat-like deity associated with Satanism - outside Arkansas' statehouse during a First Amendment rally.

The group also settled a $50m lawsuit against Netflix and Warner Bros last month over a statue of Baphomet used in the TV series The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.

Old 12-05-2018, 01:44 PM   #1145
FoolofaTook

Satanic Temple monument was added to the #Illinois Capitol rotunda displays. They fail to realize that the little baby in the manger has CRUSHED Satan's head and the gates of hell will NOT prevail.

-IL Family Action

Old 12-06-2018, 05:50 PM   #1146
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Wow, Trump's largely meaningless "truce" with Xi Jinping lasted how long until dumb tweets and the arrest of Huawei's CFO on US orders stepped in to negate even the false sense of progress?

Old 12-06-2018, 06:35 PM   #1147
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Speaking of meaningless agreements, though, satellite imagery also reveals the expansion of an apparently operational missiles facility at Yeongjeo-dong in North Korea.

Old 12-06-2018, 06:50 PM   #1148
redbreegull

but america is great again

Old 12-06-2018, 07:48 PM   #1149
FoolofaTook

Where was that nuclear facility again? Yeongjeo what?

Old 12-06-2018, 09:01 PM   #1150
redbreegull

Old 12-06-2018, 09:01 PM   #1151
redbreegull

Old 12-06-2018, 09:02 PM   #1152
redbreegull

Old 12-06-2018, 09:04 PM   #1153
redbreegull

Old 12-06-2018, 09:12 PM   #1154
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Meanwhile, Ivanka’s children are cared for by a native Mandarin speaker, and attend preschool language classes where they learn Chinese folk songs and parables.

Old 12-06-2018, 09:12 PM   #1155
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull
when we left and got to Laos, we had to pay some kind of fee when we went through customs and I was dead tired and having trouble finding my american money and my friend is like, "dude just take out your dong," and then we started laughing so hard. I thought we were gonna get deported

Old 12-07-2018, 10:43 PM   #1156
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Whoever this "Individual-1" character is, looks like he or she is in a lot of trouble.

Old 12-10-2018, 10:51 PM   #1157
buzzard
Minion of Satan

"Democrats can't find a Smocking Gun tying the Trump campaign to Russia after James Comey's testimony. No Smocking Gun...No Collusion."
- Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Old 12-10-2018, 10:53 PM   #1158
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Viral Fan Theory That'll Make You Shit Bricks

President Trump is fuzzyroes; fuzzyroes is President Trump.

Old 12-11-2018, 09:57 AM   #1159
Cool As Ice Cream

lol Smocking Gun

Old 12-11-2018, 04:10 PM   #1160
FoolofaTook

woah he really typed that? twice?

lol indeed.

Old 12-12-2018, 11:11 PM   #1161
Shallowed
Braindead

This complete moron makes fuzzyroes sound intelligent in comparison.

Old 12-13-2018, 01:36 AM   #1162
buzzard
Minion of Satan

The National Enquirer’s parent company has agreed to tell prosecutors everything it knows about Donald Trump — and it might know a lot.

In a court document released Wednesday, the tabloid publisher, American Media Inc., admitted to coordinating a hush-money payment with Trump’s 2016 campaign, reversing two years of denials.

Under the agreement dated from late September and released Wednesday, AMI accepted immunity from federal prosecutors in exchange for documents and “numerous interviews” with the company’s executives and staff about the Trump hush-money scheme and other arrangements involving politicians running for office.

As part of the deal, the tabloid publisher acknowledged a series of “admitted facts” tied to its work with the Trump campaign to ensure damaging allegations about the real estate mogul didn’t come out before Election Day 2016. The arrangement — which involved Pecker, Cohen and one other member of Trump’s campaign — stretched back to August 2014, according to a separate court filing on Friday.

The nonprosecution agreement, according to several legal experts, strongly suggests there is additional corroboration of the crimes Cohen has already pleaded guilty to involving the president. It also suggests Pecker and others at AMI “may provide support for the allegation that the president willfully and knowingly joined a conspiracy to violate the campaign laws as well as possible tax crimes committed by AMI,” former federal prosecutor from Northern Virginia Gene Rossi said.

#draintheswamp

Old 12-13-2018, 02:21 AM   #1163
redbreegull

ruh-roh

Old 12-18-2018, 05:38 PM   #1164
buzzard
Minion of Satan

President Donald Trump's personal charity will shut down and disperse whatever funds it still has under a new agreement announced Tuesday by New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood.

The attorney general’s office sued the Trump Foundation in June, alleging the president and several of his children used it for their personal and political benefit. That lawsuit, which seeks millions of dollars in restitution, will continue, even as the foundation agrees to cease existence.

#draintheswamp

Old 12-18-2018, 06:00 PM   #1165
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Old 12-18-2018, 06:15 PM   #1166
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Lock him up! Lock him up!

Old 12-18-2018, 06:27 PM   #1167
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Speaking of slush funds, though, did Hillary die of Parkinson's and/or Alzheimer's yet?

Old 12-18-2018, 06:28 PM   #1168
buzzard
Minion of Satan

It's just that she was scheduled to succumb by January 2017...

Old 01-03-2019, 06:05 PM   #1169
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

"Iran — when I became president I had a meeting at the Pentagon with lots of generals. They were like from a movie. Better-looking than Tom Cruise, and stronger. And I had more generals than I’ve ever seen, and we were at the bottom of this incredible room. I said “This is the greatest room I’ve ever seen.” I saw more computer boards than I think that they make today. And every part of the Middle East, and other places, that was under attack, was under attack because of Iran. And I said to myself “Wow.” I mean, you look at Yemen, you look at Syria, you look at every place. Saudi Arabia was under siege. They were all — I mean they wanted Yemen because of the long border with Saudi Arabia, that’s why they’re there, frankly — but every place was under siege. And I actually asked a question, “How do you stop these people? They’re all over the place.” They had plenty of money. President Obama had just given them $150 billion. He just gave $1.8 billion in cash, I’m still trying to figure than one out … Gave $1.8 billion in cash, plane-loads of cash. I mean cash, from five different countries. You know why from five different countries…? Because we didn’t have enough cash in the tri-state area to give them $1.8 billion. So they had to use the currency of other countries. That’s the real reason. So with all of that, with all of that being said, I did something called “Terminate the horrible Iran nuclear deal,” which by the way in eight years gives Iran the legal right to have nuclear weapons. Okay? I did it. Iran is no longer the same country. Iran is pulling people out of Syria. They can do what they want there, frankly, but they’re pulling people out, they’re pulling people out of Yemen. Iran wants to survive now. Iran was a power in the Middle East, they were going to take over the whole Middle East. They were going to take over everything — that’s what they wanted to do — and destroy Israel while they’re at it. Iran is a much different country right now. They’re having riots every week in every city, bigger than they’ve ever had before. Their currency is under siege thanks to us. A lot of bad things are happening. When we do all of the things that we’ve done, monetarily, to Iran, Iran is in trouble. And you know what, I’d love to negotiate with Iran. They’re not ready yet, I don’t think, but they will be. But Iran is a much different country right now…than it was when I took over. When I took over two years ago, Iran was going to take over the Middle East and who knows what, and they were going to have all the nuclear weapons they wanted in a very short period of time, because of that stupid deal. When I terminated that deal and then did what I had to do, Iran is a much different country today than it was 19 months ago. That I can tell you." - trump

Old 01-05-2019, 11:27 PM   #1170
buzzard
Minion of Satan

“How do you impeach a president who has won perhaps the greatest election of all time, done nothing wrong (no Collusion with Russia, it was the Dems that Colluded), had the most successful first two years of any president, and is the most popular Republican in party history 93%?”