Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2019, 12:40 PM   #571
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Lightbulb

Similarly, I sometimes think about being in the background of other people's photos

You could be just a splotch way back, or you could be sitting right behind the subject on Splash Mountain

And someday, hey, there you are in a slideshow that person's family is playing at the funeral

Old 03-14-2019, 12:53 PM   #572
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork_soaker View Post
ever wonder who will be the last person alive to hold a memory of you in their mind?
ugh, yes!

Old 03-14-2019, 12:55 PM   #573
Elphenor
Braindead

as your heart yields to a slow stop and the darkness envelopes you in the long sleep your phone buzzes with one final Aladdin push notification

Old 03-14-2019, 01:36 PM   #574
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork_soaker View Post
it could be some kid you were standing next to at a bus stop one day, who, enamored by the pattern on your socks, looked up and inexplicably had the vision of your face imprinted into their brainstuff

and that decades after anyone who ever knew your name was gone, and the world had long since moved on — there you are, sitting like a pebble in the creekbed of this person’s memory
Do you have any writings that, if asked politely, you might be inclined to share?

Board posts don't count.

Old 03-14-2019, 04:14 PM   #575
cork_soaker
full of longing

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Do you have any writings that, if asked politely, you might be inclined to share?

Board posts don't count.
that's kind of you; i can check the archives and see if there's anything that doesn't trigger an overwhelming desire to crawl into a hole — though admittedly i'm not too hopeful

Old 03-14-2019, 04:15 PM   #576
cork_soaker
full of longing

boy, it took just about every teaspoon of willpower to keep myself from pasting in the sonic johnny text

Old 03-14-2019, 09:08 PM   #577
ovary
Ownz

am i gay?

Old 03-14-2019, 09:16 PM   #578
Mals Marola
Socialphobic

very much so

Old 03-14-2019, 09:24 PM   #579
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovary View Post
am i gay?
can you have sex with your girlfriend?

Old 03-14-2019, 10:05 PM   #580
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Old 03-14-2019, 11:13 PM   #581
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Old 03-14-2019, 11:14 PM   #582
ilikeplanets
Braindead

it's a pointless venture, labelle. at least in my experience, and especially recently

Old 03-14-2019, 11:44 PM   #583
redbreegull

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovary View Post
am i gay?
I don't think we can answer this for you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

a missed opportunity to inform him that we call him things as various as Wild Bill, Bruce Corgan, BiCorg, Bilco, Barry Borgan, Billiam Fatshit Organ, Bilby Corpsman, Birdy Crogan, Bully Cordon, Burly Curlman, and Willy Billy Catshit Oregon

Old 03-15-2019, 05:00 AM   #584
buzzard
Minion of Satan

How can this be a real quote from an Australian politician the same day that at least one Australian citizen contributes to the shooting deaths of at least forty-nine people in New Zealand?

"I am utterly opposed to any form of violence within our community, and I totally condemn the actions of the gunman. However, while this kind of violent vigilantism can never be justified, what it highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence. As always, left-wing politicians and the media will rush to claim that the causes of today's shootings lie with gun laws or those who hold nationalist views but this is all clichéd nonsense. The real cause of bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program which allowed Muslim fanatics to migrate to New Zealand in the first place."

Old 03-15-2019, 05:01 AM   #585
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Vigilantism?

It's the fault of Muslim immigration in New Zealand that one or more Australians traveled to New Zealand to murder Muslims?

Old 03-15-2019, 05:03 AM   #586
qwerty sp
Apocalyptic Poster

Pray for NZ

Old 03-15-2019, 05:49 AM   #587
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

I’ve been puzzled by how everyone’s like “this is not us”

I mean technically

Ugh, nevermind

Fucking terrible

Old 03-15-2019, 05:50 AM   #588
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Quote:
Vigilantism?

It's the fault of Muslim immigration in New Zealand that one or more Australians traveled to New Zealand to murder Muslims?
I mean do we file this under “only in a Australia”, maybe?

Good grief

Fucking knob

Old 03-15-2019, 06:57 AM   #589
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
How can this be a real quote from an Australian politician the same day that at least one Australian citizen contributes to the shooting deaths of at least forty-nine people in New Zealand?

"I am utterly opposed to any form of violence within our community, and I totally condemn the actions of the gunman. However, while this kind of violent vigilantism can never be justified, what it highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence. As always, left-wing politicians and the media will rush to claim that the causes of today's shootings lie with gun laws or those who hold nationalist views but this is all clichéd nonsense. The real cause of bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program which allowed Muslim fanatics to migrate to New Zealand in the first place."
Jesus Christ that is so vile

Who said that?

Old 03-15-2019, 07:01 AM   #590
vixnix
Socialphobic

That would be Australian Senator Fraser Anning

A special breed of Australian, hyper-racist, brain fried by the tropics, a literal redneck

Old 03-15-2019, 07:04 AM   #591
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

like buzzard said: the same fucking day?

the message would be outrageous no matter when, but he's apparently blissfully unaware of concepts like basic decency?

Old 03-15-2019, 07:09 AM   #592
vixnix
Socialphobic

Yeah. Check out his twitter feed though. It really is the same bad xenophobic drivel day after day. I mean we’re the insane ones if we expect normal behaviour from a guy who publicly states that 99% European population of Australia in the 1970s has now decreased to 70% so we better do something about it

The man is not in full control of his facilities

This fact has been conveniently masked by the unfortunate fact that not many Queenslanders are

He’s been blending in quite easily

Old 03-15-2019, 07:18 AM   #593
FoolofaTook

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...d-Shooter.html

Old 03-15-2019, 08:27 AM   #594
yo soy el mejor

got this msg from catty heel but i think it was for net4ia cause i sure as heck don't care. he thinks ur gonna miss him or something lol

I’m dealing with some stuff right now
Family stuff. It’s nothing against you. It’s just easier to not be on here while I’m dealing with stuff.

Old 03-15-2019, 08:54 AM   #595
Mals Marola
Socialphobic

there is a scene in modern cinematic classic The Hangover where Ed Helms says to Zack Galifinakis: "good to knooow" which i am constantly wanting at my disposal precisely for moments like these

Old 03-15-2019, 01:55 PM   #596
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Well, what are you waiting for?

Old 03-15-2019, 01:55 PM   #597
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Dispose!

Old 03-15-2019, 01:56 PM   #598
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
got this msg from catty heel but i think it was for net4ia cause i sure as heck don't care. he thinks ur gonna miss him or something lol

I’m dealing with some stuff right now
Family stuff. It’s nothing against you. It’s just easier to not be on here while I’m dealing with stuff.
"My family Googled me to see what I've been up to and were horrified by the results".

Old 03-15-2019, 02:53 PM   #599
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Red face

Disney just rehired James Gunn to direct Guardians of the Galaxy 3, adding an unexpected last-minute twist to a very bizarre tale

Old 03-15-2019, 03:55 PM   #600
LaBelle
Socialphobic

I bet they calculated exactly how long they should wait until rehiring him.
A timeframe that allowed people who were mad to stop being mad, mildly progressive Captain Marvel that made progressives happy and the end game trailer that has everyone hyped.

Closed Thread