Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2017, 11:13 PM   #1
Ram27
dumb

Default i don't really have a title just click on the thread

so this has been on the internet for a while

basically this is weird fanfiction where the girl narrator fantasizes how, if each member of the band 5 Seconds of Summer was their boyfriend, they would each react to buying her tampons

so...what's the weirdest, most fucked up fanfiction you've ever read about the pumpkins?

Last edited by Ram27 : 09-26-2017 at 11:20 PM.

Old 09-27-2017, 12:07 AM   #2
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

someone wrote about them fucking each other, very graphically

Old 09-27-2017, 12:19 AM   #3
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
Posted even here on NETPHORIA, UNCENSORED...

Old 09-27-2017, 12:32 AM   #4
Ram27
dumb

oh shit i remember that

something about bracelets

Old 09-27-2017, 05:04 AM   #5
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

I thought they were talking about Zeitgeist not tampons!

Old 09-27-2017, 07:29 AM   #6
enthusaroo
Apocalyptic Poster

life is like a box of dirty tampons

Old 09-27-2017, 08:30 PM   #7
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Lightbulb

The second to last time I saw Yesenia at work she purposefully came to work without changing her tampon or pad or something. She reeked.
She did it before when she was fighting with the maintenance guy she was fucking.

What.
The.
Fuck.

Old 09-28-2017, 09:16 AM   #8
Funky_Gibbon
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
Was it just a list of the comments they made about each other in the media after the original Pumpkins ended?

Old 09-28-2017, 09:22 PM   #9
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky_Gibbon View Post
Was it just a list of the comments they made about each other in the media after the original Pumpkins ended?
the site is gone but cool as ice cream quoted a bunch of it

http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=175995

Old 09-28-2017, 09:26 PM   #10
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
James and D'Arcy were cuddling in the living room when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" James yelled, jumping up from under D'Arcy. D'Arcy giggled.

James opened the door to find Billy and Jimmy standing outside with sleeping bags and a box. Billy and James gave each other a friendly glare, and James let them inside.

Just as soon as everyone got settled down and had snacks, Jimmy glanced over toward the box.

"Hey, what's in the box?" D'Arcy asked. Jimmy looked at her slyly, then opened the box. Everyone crowded around Jimmy and saw... gel bracelets? There were about 9 colors of bracelets, and there were 8 of each color.

"What's with the gel bracelets?" James asked, bewildered.

"Good question, James," Jimmy replied. "We'll be needing them in a game I want to play."

"Ooh, what game?" D'Arcy asked.

"Sex Bracelets," Jimmy whispered. He laughed when he noticed the looks on his bandmates' faces.

"Oh, don't worry guys, it'll be fun, I promise," he said.

After Jimmy handed out the bracelets, he began to explain the rules.

"You have to try to pull the bracelet off of the other person's wrist, and you have to perform a sex act according to that color. Red is for 69, black is for intercourse, blue is for oral sex, green is for fondling, yellow is for hugging, purple is for kissing, orange is for love bite, pink, D'Arcy, you have to flash your breasts-"

"Wha- wha- WHAT?!" yelled the surprised blonde.

"Yup," Jimmy said.

"Rawr," James growled. D'Arcy giggled when James did that.

"-And gold... all three of us boys have to compare penis sizes and whosever is largest, D'Arcy has to suck while the other two pound her other holes," Jimmy continued. D'Arcy winked at James.

After everyone got the rules, Jimmy started the game by closing his eyes and randomly grabbing one of Billy's bracelets. He tugged and pulled, and finally got a purple one off.

"K, I got purple..." Jimmy said, leaning in toward Billy. The men proceeded to kiss each other on the lips while James and D'Arcy looked on in shock.

"Well, how did that feel?" Jimmy asked.

"Uhh..." was Billy's response. Billy blinked back into reality and said, "OK, my turn!"

He closed his eyes and proceeded to pull a blue bracelet of of James's wrist. When Billy opened his eyes, he stared at the bracelet as if it had crawled in from the backyard. D'Arcy had an "are you kidding me?" look on her face. Jimmy chuckled quietly. James gulped and unzipped his jeans, while Billy did the same.

"Well, now we need to get you horny, James," Billy said, running a finger down James's chest. James shuddered as his erection poked out of his boxers. Billy smiled and put James's cock in his mouth, causing a wave of pleasure to crash over James.

"Ohhh God, Billy... don't... stop..." James groaned. D'Arcy suddenly felt horny and slipped a finger into her vagina, letting out a soft moan.

"Horny?" Jimmy asked.

"Yes..." D'Arcy sighed.

"Me, too," Jimmy replied, stroking himself.

Meanwhile, James felt like his balls were going to explode.

"Oh, Billy... rrrgghh... I'm... cumming..." James yelled in pleasure, stroking Billy's penis with one hand and steadying himself with the other. D'Arcy cried out in pleasure, soaking her panties with her juices. Jimmy gasped and shot his load into his boxers. Billy's orgasm caused him to bite down on James's dick, fueling James's orgasm. James breathed a sigh of pleasure and ejaculated into Billy's mouth. Billy shot his juices onto the floor around him. For a moment, all four band members lay on the floor, panting and moaning as pleasure continued to course through their bodies. Then James and Billy pulled on their jeans and it was James's turn.

He closed his eyes and tugged on one of D'Arcy's bracelets. It snapped, and James opened his eyes to find that he had pulled off a black bracelet. Jimmy gasped and Billy said, "Ooh, yeah, you guys gotta get it on." D'Arcy pulled off her clothing, running a finger across her breasts. James's penis hardened again, and he ripped off his clothing, put on a condom, and began to fuck D'Arcy full-force. D'Arcy played with her breasts, moaning in absolute orgasmic bliss.

"Oooh... ohhhhh gawd, James.... ohhhhh fuck me up, James, fuck me up!!" She bucked her hips to match James, and soon the couple was breathing heavily, their moans getting louder with each thrust.

"OHHH!! OH FUCK, JAMES, OOOHHHH!!!" D'Arcy screamed in pleasure.

"Oh God, yesss..." James sighed. He exited D'Arcy and pulled off his condom, masturbating until he shot his juices onto his girlfriend's stomach. James then licked her stomach, giving him a taste of himself. D'Arcy moaned as she rubbed her clitoris. Her legs shook from the pleasure. James kissed up and down her body, making her moan even louder.

Meanwhile, Billy and Jimmy masturbated to the sex scene going on in front of them. Billy whimpered out of pure ecstasy as he reached his second orgasm that night. Jimmy sighed with relief as he reached his orgasm.

After D'Arcy and James put on their clothes, D'Arcy closed her eyes, reached over to Jimmy, and pulled off a pink bracelet. She smirked and flashed her breasts to the boys. James stared at her tits and emitted a low catcall. D'Arcy smiled at him.

Jimmy reached over to Billy, closed his eyes, and tugged at one of Billy's bracelets, pulling off a orange bracelet. Jimmy blushed and began sucking on Billy's neck, making the younger male giggle. James and D'Arcy looked on, laughing. Jimmy stopped sucking on Billy's neck and looked at the hickey he gave him. Billy's cheeks turned deep pink.

Billy closed his eyes and reached over to James, pulling off a yellow bracelet. James smiled and hugged Billy. Both men burst into fits of giggles. D'Arcy smiled. Jimmy grinned and nodded.

'Perfect couple,' he thought.

James reached over at D'Arcy and closed his eyes. He tugged at one of her bracelets, eventually pulling off a red one. D'Arcy gasped.

"Holy fuck..." she whispered. "James, we gotta 69!" James smiled.

"I'd love to, baby," he whispered in her ear. D'Arcy moaned; she was super horny and wanted James to eat her out. They pulled off their clothes and began 69ing each other; James ate D'Arcy out while D'Arcy sucked James's cock, and she fondled his balls. Waves of pleasure crashed over the couple as they reached orgasm. D'Arcy's orgasm caused her to bite down on James's penis, fueling her boyfriend's orgasm.

"Rrrrggghhhh!!!" D'Arcy moaned.

"Mmmm..." James groaned. They got off of each other and looked at each other.

"Ohh James... I love you..." D'Arcy panted. James smiled at her.

D'Arcy and James put on their clothes and D'Arcy reached over toward Jimmy. She closed her eyes and pulled off... a GOLD bracelet. Everyone gasped.

"Whoa..." D'Arcy and James said at the same time. Jimmy and Billy stared at the bracelet, mouths agape.

"Oh... hell... no..." D'Arcy said. The boys sat awkwardly, seemingly not wanting to take off their clothes. D'Arcy glanced to her left.

"Well, James... you... gonna take your clothes off first?" she asked. James grimaced.

"I... might as well, since... no one else is gonna do it..." he said, taking off his shirt. The other two boys were encouraged by this and sheepishly took off their clothes. Jimmy's penis was already erect, standing at a full seven and a half inches. James's penis was eight inches, while Billy's was seven inches.

"Well, James is the biggest so-" Jimmy was cut off by the sight of D'Arcy already taking James's penis in her mouth, ravaging the youngest male. Jimmy caught sight of D'Arcy's ass and positioned himself behind her. He entered D'Arcy gently, not wanting to hurt her. D'Arcy's eyes widened, but she kept sucking James off.

Billy, meanwhile, tried his best to position himself under D'Arcy and he entered her, making the blonde moan at the stimulation. She moaned as Billy and Jimmy's penises rammed into her.

James sighed and moaned as his girlfriend blew him.

"Yes... good girl, D'Arce, suck my cock..." He grabbed D'Arcy's shoulders as he came, ramming his cock into her throat and making her gag. She was overcome with so much ecstasy she nearly blacked out from the arousal. She took James's cock out of her mouth, threw her head back and screamed.

"JIMMY!!! BILLY!!! OH GOD, YES!!! AAAAAHHH!!!" she yelled. Jimmy and Billy moaned as they came, two orgasms at the same time. Billy flopped onto his back and sighed. He took off the condom he had on.

"Well, I'm gonna go get cleaned up, guys." He stood and entered the bathroom.

"By the way, James, where are the towels?" he asked, poking his head out from the bathroom.

"They're in that closet down the hall," James replied, pointing to the closet. Billy winked.

"Thanks, James," he said. D'Arcy sighed.

"Oooh God, that was so fun," she panted. Jimmy and James nodded. James yawned.

'Oh, I'm so tired," he said. Jimmy nodded.

"Good night, you two," he said, curling up in his sleeping blanket.

"Good night, Jim," James said.

"Night," D'Arcy muttered, snuggling up to James on the couch.

"So, what was your favorite part of the game, James?" she asked.

"I liked it all," he replied, wrapping an arm around her. D'Arcy smiled.

"The four-way was great," she said, "I'm still in pleasure." James kissed her.

"Good night, baby," he said.

"Good night." D'Arcy laid her head on James's shoulder and they drifted off to sleep. Billy came out of the shower and found the couple asleep on the couch. He smiled and crawled into his sleeping bag; sleep overtook him immediately.

Old 09-28-2017, 10:15 PM   #11
Ram27
dumb

oh no

Last edited by Ram27 : 01-05-2018 at 04:57 PM.

Old 09-28-2017, 10:27 PM   #12
Ramdust
Apocalyptic Poster

Can someone ban Ram27?

Old 09-28-2017, 10:38 PM   #13
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Holy fucking shit this thread.

Someone actually wrote that?? Maybe I'm not that off after all.

Old 09-29-2017, 12:24 AM   #14
butthurt
Apocalyptic Poster

someone should print that up in a fancy little leather bound book and give it to william on his solo tour. make it look all artisan and tea-baggy.

Old 09-29-2017, 09:45 AM   #15
Shadaloo
Apocalyptic Poster

That's disgusting, I'm not going to read that

Do one with Jeff, Bam-Bam and Nicole instead

Old 09-29-2017, 10:28 AM   #16
Bomb The Moon
Demi-God

"Jimmy's penis was already erect, standing at a full seven and a half inches. James's penis was eight inches, while Billy's was seven inches."

clearly fiction, Billy's ego wouldn't be able to handle having the smallest dick in the 4-way. he'd call it off right then and there.