Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2012, 08:02 PM   #61
The Omega Concern
Banned

Here's Pastor Williams, crazy ol' coot that nonetheless is the chaplain for much of the American Oil Illuminati and they tell him things and much of what he's said in the past has come to pass.

What's interesting here is that he claims the Oil folk who wanted to pull a fast one on the Saudi's and renege on a promise made in the 70's, are not happy with Obama for failing to commit to this pipeline to Alaska. He gets all giddy and saying this is an oppurtunity for the American people to fight back or whatever, but this does all coincide with what Fulford is saying about the anglo-phile west being dismantled and in particular the Bush faction and his oil buddies.

To no one's surprise, H.W. Bush will be endorsing Romney but here's another thing:

If Fulford's claim that the Bush clan is going down, but that its the Chicago mafia now backing Romney and the Texas Oil guys behind Obama, then that at first appears inconsistent with the Pastor's view of things unless Obama's fail on the pipeline upsetting the oil cartel is correct. That would mean indeed, the Oil guys are pissed at Obama and the timing of Bush's endorsement for Romney would be the signal they want Obama out.

Old 04-03-2012, 04:56 AM   #62
Starla

Obama will get another term.

Old 04-05-2012, 06:09 PM   #63
The Omega Concern
Banned

Sure, but will there be an election?

Old 04-05-2012, 06:16 PM   #64
The Omega Concern
Banned

btw, this is one of their better exchanges.

Alex Jones doesn't go into the paranormal/alien agenda much if at all, so when these two intersect its always interesting to me. However AJ recently did an expose' on the upcoming movie Prometheus that was typically doomerish but a good piece nonetheless.

Old 04-05-2012, 06:31 PM   #65
The Omega Concern
Banned

As much as I would like to believe this Drake individual (he's been creating quite the buzz lately) I have a tough time seeing how the implementation of such a mass arrest can occur. One thing to call for it and even prove it lawful, whole other thing to act on it even from that point. But these guys say they got the goods on the crooks in government and that's that. They gonna be rounded up.

But I just don't see the elite giving up all those big military toys and printing presses so easily and I'm suspect of the goals Fulford speaks to (ending poverty, environmental destruction and wars and freeing up new energy technologies toward that end).

However...all momentum and signs really do point to a shift that sees the USD lose its leverage worldwide and is no longer the world backing currency. Them chickens are coming home to roost and everybody knows it now, except maybe, most americans.

Old 04-09-2012, 07:51 PM   #66
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Sure, but will there be an election?
Of course! There will be an "election" just like the ones we had for George W.

Old 04-09-2012, 09:42 PM   #67
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Omega, you need to stick you penis inside of someone. You'll feel a lot better after you do that.

Old 04-09-2012, 11:43 PM   #68
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starla View Post
Of course! There will be an "election" just like the ones we had for George W.
George Washington right

Old 04-10-2012, 01:24 AM   #69
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post

I listened to about 15 minutes of this and there's nothing really there I haven't heard before. Can you sum this up?

Old 04-10-2012, 08:48 PM   #70
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
originally posted by scottytheoneand:

Omega, you need to stick you penis inside of someone. You'll feel a lot better after you do that.

Hah. The thought of producing offspring is frightening when the likes of knuckledraggers like you dominate the culture.

all kidding aside though, you assume too much.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:56 PM   #71
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

why do you automatically equate sex with making babies?

Old 04-10-2012, 09:00 PM   #72
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
originally posted by Starla:

I listened to about 15 minutes of this and there's nothing really there I haven't heard before. Can you sum this up?

Drake seems to suggest that the mass arrest have the effect of a boa constrictor on its prey. People want this thing to hurry up and have all injustices of the last century brought out all in a day, but when the snake has its prey its essentially over. The main thing now is patience.

He details the legal logistics, the actual mechanism in which such arrest could occur...its mainly at the local levels through Sherriffs, though the platform to do so would also involve the military to oversee the arrest, not create or enact martial law. What's interesting is that he claims this plan to arrest the cabalist has been in place since the late 1970's and the evidence mounted against the elite runs in the dozens of semi-truckloads of documents.

He claims he was asked by the Pentagon to come forward, so here he is. My cynic meter is pretty low on this guy, I take him at his word for now. Former military trying to do the right thing essentially and he has a handle on the American side of what Fulford has been alluding to for years.

Old 04-10-2012, 09:06 PM   #73
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
originally posted by reprise 85:

I don't. It was just a silly quip back at scotty... But, I'm aware because that's the ultimate consequence of sex. Babies are the karmic test parents get when they procreate and good fucking luck to you in your life if your not prepared fully for that.

Old 04-10-2012, 09:08 PM   #74
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

karmic test huh? don't you think that kind of deflates the value of human life?

Old 04-10-2012, 10:47 PM   #75
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
It's a tell tale sign of his true leanings

Old 04-10-2012, 10:58 PM   #76
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
reprise 85:

karmic test huh? don't you think that kind of deflates the value of human life?

meh...no. It rings true. It's definately an interesting discussion, question: Is bearing a child a karmic test?

On some levels, yah. I think it is. I think its a worthy topic unto itself at least. feel free to start it on the gen board if you want sometime.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:08 PM   #77
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

this assumes one believes in karmic tests and that people can be "tests" (a bit objectifying don't you think?)

but yeah i guess this is a different discussion.

Old 04-12-2012, 05:27 AM   #78
Starla

I had a dream last night I was walking through the forest and a group of Mayan priests were standing there. One of them, which was holding a staff asked me to come over to them, and he began speaking to me in K'iche Mayan. He told me that pretty soon there was going to be a big earthquake hitting California and that the bay area would be beneath water all the way up to Sacramento. And that this summer was going to be the return of Hu'nabku, father sun. I thanked him and turned to walk away, and when I looked back I saw the 13 crystal skulls lined up in a half moon circle on the ground. One of them was the Mitchell Hedges skull, and it began to talk but nothing came out but whispers. I kept walking away because at this time I was not ready for the rest of that vision.

Old 04-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #79
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

So I asked myself: Nick, who is The Omega Concern?

And I figured it out. First I ruled out a few suspects. It's not Nimrod's Son. He has better things to do with his time and can troll without a fictitious name. And it's not Karl either. He has enough trolls and they're usually bee sting trolls, not ongoing acts.

Who would have the time and boredom to dig up this shit? Who would know where to find it and how to pretend to be interested? Who would never break character? Why would an Omega Concern come here in the first place?

But the biggest giveaway is in the Omega backstory. Who would pretend to have been an educator of children? Who would have that idea?

Combine all those questions with this last one, and your answer will become clear: Who has the knowledge of and capability to mask his or her IP?

Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

Old 04-12-2012, 01:21 PM   #80
Eulogy
huh

i want to know!

Old 04-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #81
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i dunno but if catherine wheel is a troll it seems like the same person

Old 04-12-2012, 02:03 PM   #82
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

masking your IP takes approximately two minutes of thought. anyone could do it

Old 04-12-2012, 06:09 PM   #83
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by duovamp View Post
So I asked myself: Nick, who is The Omega Concern?

And I figured it out. First I ruled out a few suspects. It's not Nimrod's Son. He has better things to do with his time and can troll without a fictitious name. And it's not Karl either. He has enough trolls and they're usually bee sting trolls, not ongoing acts.

Who would have the time and boredom to dig up this shit? Who would know where to find it and how to pretend to be interested? Who would never break character? Why would an Omega Concern come here in the first place?

But the biggest giveaway is in the Omega backstory. Who would pretend to have been an educator of children? Who would have that idea?

Combine all those questions with this last one, and your answer will become clear: Who has the knowledge of and capability to mask his or her IP?

Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?
He's the real deal...... I've talked to him in PM's a couple times. Definitely not Nim lol

Old 04-12-2012, 06:49 PM   #84
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
masking your IP takes approximately two minutes of thought. anyone could do it
No shit Stephen Hawking, but not everybody here would do it.

In fact, fuck you.

Old 04-12-2012, 06:56 PM   #85
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

love you duo <3

Old 04-12-2012, 06:56 PM   #86
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

so tell us your conclusions, will ya?

Old 04-12-2012, 08:08 PM   #87
MusicMan4

i mean except for your weak rule out you basically described karl

except for the fact that he'll post images with his trolls using his regular photobucket account he never breaks character until someone figures it out or in some cases he's informed someone and someone (i dont know who would do that) reveals that it's one of his trolls

Old 04-12-2012, 09:37 PM   #88
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

But they're cute and cheeky, and they come and go.

This is the work of Alex.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:45 PM   #89
MusicMan4

The stampede? I don't think he's ever had a troll or had any reason to work outside of his own names

Old 04-12-2012, 11:36 PM   #90
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveflower View Post
The stampede?
The very same!