Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2017, 03:58 PM   #1
Ihaguitar
Apocalyptic Poster

Default intolerant liberals

I'm amazed at the intolerance directed towards Trump from US liberals. The sheer irony of it is startling. It really seems like if you dont get your way all the toys are out the pram and and you start throwing your dirty nappies about.

Just an observation from a UK citizen.

Last edited by Ihaguitar : 01-23-2017 at 04:08 PM.

Old 01-23-2017, 04:06 PM   #2
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Is this the British alternative spelling of what I know to be "intolerant"? Is it like "enrol"?

Old 01-23-2017, 04:07 PM   #3
Ihaguitar
Apocalyptic Poster

It is. Now stop atttempting to change the subject.

Old 01-23-2017, 04:07 PM   #4
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Does anyone remember the birther movement?

Old 01-23-2017, 04:08 PM   #5
Ihaguitar
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
What has that got to do with being a liberal?

Old 01-23-2017, 04:14 PM   #6
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

It was the same kind of reaction that you're referring to

Old 01-23-2017, 04:16 PM   #7
Ihaguitar
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
It was the same kind of reaction that you're referring to
Not from liberals though. Liberals are respectful of the opinions of others, right? Or is it a case of "we respect the opinions of others as long as they are compatible with our own opinions"?

Old 01-23-2017, 05:53 PM   #8
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I don't know, because I'm not going to generalize "liberals". Should this thread be about demonizing behavior or a political group?

Old 01-23-2017, 05:56 PM   #9
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I am generally very liberally socially and fiscally and nearly the only thing I don't tolerate is hate speech (I am saying to be intolerant of intolerance is totally fine).But what are your expectations here? Do you expect everyone to just agree?

Old 01-23-2017, 05:56 PM   #10
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Or should we just ignore issues associated with Trump just because

Old 01-23-2017, 05:57 PM   #11
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Vague thread. Nasty thread. Sad!

Old 01-23-2017, 06:20 PM   #12
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

No tolerance for White Supremacists and Nazi Fucks!

Old 01-23-2017, 06:21 PM   #13
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
I do. They shit out Donald Trump

Old 01-23-2017, 06:27 PM   #14
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihaguitar View Post
I'm amazed at the intolerance directed towards Trump from US liberals. The sheer irony of it is startling. It really seems like if you dont get your way all the toys are out the pram and and you start throwing your dirty nappies about.

get your brexity ass out of here

Old 01-23-2017, 06:43 PM   #15
Shallowed
Braindead

From what I've seen, despite all their rage, Liberals are the ones most likely to readily bend over anyway and pucker up their butthole to get fucked, just to give it a chance. Looks like tolerance to me.

Old 01-23-2017, 06:48 PM   #16
Shallowed
Braindead

Although they are intolerant of those who don't want to bend over to get fucked, or those who fuck back, especially if their own buttholes are safe. So you may have a point.

Old 01-23-2017, 06:52 PM   #17
Shallowed
Braindead

https://www.gofundme.com/dems-go-hig...ichard-spencer

Quote:
As Democrats, we are starting this campaign to let Trump supporters know that while we may find many of his views distasteful, we Democrats are united with Republicans in acknowledging that violence doesn't solve anything.

Until an investigation is undertaken, we cannot know who did this or why. No matter the result, this is not how Americans resolve their differences. We talk, we argue, sometimes we march, and most of all we vote. We do not resort to violence by individuals or by mobs.

So, let's all pitch in , no matter what your party affiliation, in and show Spencer that when thugs go low, the Democratic Party goes high!

Old 01-23-2017, 07:02 PM   #18
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

this reminds me of the Local Dem party that raised tens of thousands of dollars when a GOP campaign office got bombed. Of course, the republicans had insurance which covered the fire. So all that go fund me money they gave to republicans was used AGAINST democrats in the Election!

Richard Spencer is a human turd who was punched by a member of the Black Bloc. The best thing to do is step out of the way and let them destroy each other.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:09 PM   #19
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihaguitar View Post

It is really because of who was elected and what everyone stands to lose from it. It would be different if it had been a different GOP member who at least had experience and said things they meant and that you could believe. At least for me it'd be different.

Old 01-23-2017, 09:53 PM   #20
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
hahaha what fucking idiots. God help them but somehow Democrats are dumber than Republicans.
more naive yes

Old 01-24-2017, 06:39 AM   #21
Cool As Ice Cream

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade View Post
The logic in here is non-existent.
the logic in anything has been non-existent for a while now.

Old 01-24-2017, 10:25 AM   #22
Cool As Ice Cream

by nazis

obvs

new world order

Old 01-26-2017, 03:24 PM   #23
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
the logic in anything has been non-existent for a while now.

Old 01-26-2017, 03:26 PM   #24
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
scotty, I'll have you know that Nazi Fucks built this great country of ours and died face down in the much at Khe Sahn so you could have your little shitfits on the internet.
Lol natives were exterminated and africans were enslaved so that you could be a priviledged poots-hole.

Old 01-26-2017, 04:00 PM   #25
Cool As Ice Cream

Default Democrat Bigotry

Anyone experience anything like this?

I love how this brand of Dems feels like they're the only ones that find opposing views offensive, as if none of theirs are offensive to anyone else. I have tons of friends who hold views I strongly disagree with or find offensive. But I also accept that that's the world we live in and people come from different places and that it doesn't mean they are "bad people," it just means they have a different perspective for different reasons. And while I don't agree with those reasons, I respect people enough to give them understanding - understanding that they didn't come from where I come from and probably haven't had many great opportunities to see things from my angle. Or even if they have, it's still human nature to do the easiest thing - which is not look into other peoples' perspectives and just go with what you know.

I can forgive people for being human and having faulty views. I can still be friends with those people.

This little brand of snowflakes apparently can't. They'll pack up their toys, go home, and poison the country further with their divisive attitude. It truly sickens and saddens me.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2dbwidc.jpg

Old 01-26-2017, 04:02 PM   #26
Cool As Ice Cream

I find it odd that no one protested the millions of immigrants that were deported under Obama...Obama deported more immigrants than any President in History...Yet no one seemed to protest...???

Old 01-26-2017, 07:08 PM   #27
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:

Obama and the White House produced a birth certificate that was an electronic forgery. Anyone with a novice ability to extract the pages from each other could see it for themselves. Before Sheriff Arpaio retired, he proved his case, but what was curious is that he merely reiterated what the internet truther community had already proved two years prior.

The complicit seditious mainstream media kept on the narrative that the birther movement was racist, because they've been fake news since the days of Walter Cronkite if you understand its history at all.

Old 01-26-2017, 07:19 PM   #28
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
It is really because of who was elected and what everyone stands to lose from it. It would be different if it had been a different GOP member who at least had experience and said things they meant and that you could believe. At least for me it'd be different.

He just turned about a dozen Union leaders (who all voted and supported Hillary financially this election) by explaining to them how he was going to bring back jobs thereby increasing union members and union dues. That's why they walked out of there saying it was the most amazing conversation they've ever had with a President in 40 years.

Y'all would do well to read Art of the Deal if you want to know how he operates. All this bluster with countries like Mexico and China are negotiating tactics and it's long overdue we have a confident high-stakes poker player 5 steps ahead of everyone.

But if y'all want to believe the narrative he's unhinged, reckless and/or just a stupid dumbass, feel free.

Old 01-26-2017, 07:48 PM   #29
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Lol natives were exterminated and africans were enslaved so that you could be a privileged poots-hole.

Now, now. The natives and africans fucked over each other and fought battles for territory in their respective lands long before whitey ever came through.

Old 01-26-2017, 07:56 PM   #30
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Obama and the White House produced a birth certificate that was an electronic forgery. Anyone with a novice ability to extract the pages from each other could see it for themselves. Before Sheriff Arpaio retired, he proved his case, but what was curious is that he merely reiterated what the internet truther community had already proved two years prior.

The complicit seditious mainstream media kept on the narrative that the birther movement was racist, because they've been fake news since the days of Walter Cronkite if you understand its history at all.
What do you say to that breitbart guy being registered to vote in two states (since documents matter now)