Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2020, 11:17 PM   #1
butthurt
Apocalyptic Poster

Question Shitposting Collection: Board & Thread Outtakes 2020

Were you surprised? Or did you know it all along?

Last edited by pavementtune : 08-09-2020 at 03:26 AM.

Old 07-31-2020, 03:36 AM   #2
incubator
Ownz

Old 07-31-2020, 05:55 AM   #3
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: Iíve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Old 07-31-2020, 08:35 AM   #4
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Location: FlamingGlobes and FoolofaTook are both on my ignore list, and honestly, I love it.

FlamingGlobes and FoolofaTook are both on my ignore list, and honestly, I love it.

Old 07-31-2020, 08:42 AM   #5
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: Iíve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
FlamingGlobes and FoolofaTook are both on my ignore list, and honestly, I love it.

Old 07-31-2020, 09:25 AM   #6
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

He's also transgender, according to YouTube

Old 07-31-2020, 10:03 AM   #7
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Child View Post
He's also transgender, according to YouTube

Old 08-04-2020, 09:13 AM   #8
FoolofaTook

Location: FlamingGlobes and FoolofaTook are both on my ignore list, and honestly, I love it.
Default ultimate SP power bottom challenge

Old 08-04-2020, 11:41 AM   #9
toase
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOneAndOnly View Post

ABOUT JONATHAN MONTE

Jonathan Monte is a highly sought-after personal development and life transformation strategist, speaker, philosopher, author, and life coach who has helped countless people transform their lives through his one-on-one coaching, events and online programs. Through his lifetime of personal experience, wisdom and his unique perspective, he has developed powerful, practical and proven methods which allow his students to overcome their blocks, reclaim their freedom and achieve the life they desire.

As a teenager, Jonathan suffered from extreme depression, confusion, alcoholism, suicidal and homicidal thoughts. He was emotionally, physically and spiritually bankrupt, and felt hopeless and powerless to change his lifeís painful direction. He was barely hanging on, and suicide seemed like the only option. Fortunately, one of his college professors reached out to him and opened his eyes to the possibility that he might be able to turn his life around. With that small glimmer of hope, Jonathan convinced himself that he would transform his life.

At the age of 18, Jonathan began attending 12-step meetings, intensively worked with a therapist, and started to rigorously study everything he could about personal development and the human condition. From his own personal experiences, observations, and understanding, he discovered the underlying patterns and conditions which caused the problems that himself and other people often suffer from. Through experimentation, he methodically applied what he learned, and ultimately discovered the universal solutions to our common problems and the keys for unlocking our personal freedom and power. This became an entire process which he successfully used to completely transform his life.

With Jonathanís success, others quickly took notice and wanted to learn how they too could achieve the same results. From his passionate desire to help others, and his understanding that people are seeking practical and effective solutions, he began sharing his experience, and coaching others through the life transforming process he developed. Inspired by his studentís extraordinary success and the increasing demand for his knowledge and experience, Jonathan spent several years carefully refining and documenting his step-by-step process to create what many consider to be the most powerful, effective, and complete personal development program ever created: Life Transformation Ė The Complete Journey.

Jonathanís unique experience and approach directly challenges the the status quo of the mainstream personal development industry. Instead of breaking up his process into several individual programs, he presents his complete program intact. He understands that there are countless people who are ready and willing to do the work to improve and transform their lives if they are given clear instructions. This is why Jonathan explains what to do and precisely how to do it, step-by-step, from start to finish. Life Transformation Ė The Complete Journey also serves as a powerful foundation by which students can build upon and more effectively apply solutions to specific areas of their life.

Through his program, coaching, and events, Jonathan has been impacting and transforming the lives of countless others for more than 23 years. He has created a movement and is leading a new generation, filled with courage, purpose, open-mindedness and love. With everything Jonathan does, he strives to help people transform their lives, move the human race forward, and to foster a positive shift in the global consciousness.

DEAR FRIENDS,

You deserve to live an amazing life, full of happiness, purpose and fulfillment. However, I understand just how painfully frustrating life can be when we feel unsatisfied, like weíre missing something, when we want to create a better life for ourselves, but weíre unsure of where to begin or how to make it happen. I spent years studying our human behavior and working with others before I finally unlocked the answers and discovered the solutions to the underlying problems so many of us face. The strategies and process Iíve developed and followed has not only transformed my life, but the lives of countless others as well.

It has been an honor and a privilege to share my unique experience, my strategies and process, and watch so many others transform their lives. I am continuously inspired by my studentís success, the extraordinary lives they now experience, and their powerful example of the possibilities that exist when we take action and follow this process.

We are experiencing a new and exciting phase of mankindís evolution. More and more of us are realizing that we have the power to overcome whatever blocks are holding us back, rediscover ourselves and create the life weíve always dreamed of. I believe that when we awaken to the limitless reality we have in front of us and transform our lives that we can also make a significant difference in the lives of others. Together, we can move the human race forward and foster a positive shift in the global consciousness. If youíre ready to transform your life then I invite you to take action and begin your journey.

Yours sincerely, Johathan Monte
Bubble bottom

Old 08-04-2020, 11:46 AM   #10
FoolofaTook

Old 08-04-2020, 11:56 AM   #11
Joey Goldberg
Apocalyptic Poster

Location: in the line for drinks (or is it just tickets to buy the drinks?)

i ucht your dad's dorf last night

Old 08-04-2020, 12:08 PM   #12
FoolofaTook

I guess that's OK as long as you didn't mess with his dieter.

Old 08-04-2020, 12:09 PM   #13
FoolofaTook

ram pls change my name to "normal and natural"

thank u ram

Old 08-04-2020, 12:10 PM   #14
Joey Goldberg
Apocalyptic Poster

i one-star'd this thread

it was me

& would you like to know why?

Old 08-04-2020, 12:22 PM   #15
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

you don't seem to understand the difference between bottom and power bottom

Old 08-04-2020, 12:26 PM   #16
FoolofaTook

Joey: I had a feeling this was true and yes pls do tell.

Sophie: Pls calm down first. OK now asplain.

Thank u both.

Old 08-04-2020, 12:29 PM   #17
Joey Goldberg
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Joey: I had a feeling this was true and yes pls do tell.
'cause it's a one-star thread

Old 08-04-2020, 12:34 PM   #18
FoolofaTook

Old 08-04-2020, 12:35 PM   #19
FoolofaTook

damn i just found out i can't rep myself

Old 08-04-2020, 03:21 PM   #20
johncg
Apocalyptic Poster

monte probably just once or twice thought, “i want to die” or “i hope everyone at my high school dies” and, due to LDS shame, immediately cried to the nearest adult that he has suicidal and homicidal thoughts.

Old 08-04-2020, 03:43 PM   #21
FoolofaTook

Cool

What you don't know, brosephus, is that Jonathan Monte went to an all-Mormon academy, surrounded by potato farms and alpaca ranches, where he was the star athlete and seminal stud.

Deal with it.

Old 08-04-2020, 08:38 PM   #22
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Old 08-04-2020, 09:23 PM   #23
FoolofaTook

Old 08-05-2020, 06:57 AM   #24
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
I am a self-taught, highly motivated and detail-oriented individual with 20 years of experience in web development, digital marketing & advertising, search engine optimization, ecommerce, content creation and photography.

I have experience managing web/marketing professionals and have been responsible for developing and implementing the overall web, marketing & brand strategies.

My work is my passion, I love to learn, evolve and creatively express myself with the highest standards.
- Andrew Pakula

Old 08-05-2020, 07:07 AM   #25
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Crestfallen is a positive news-blog about the Smashing Pumpkins.
- Monte

Old 08-05-2020, 08:09 AM   #26
FoolofaTook

Pshaw! They are both losers compared to Jonathan Monte (currently featured in VoyageLA magazine):

"Just on the other side of our perception exists a limitless reality, that we can awaken to, which will transform our lives and allow us to experience our purpose, personal fulfillment, inner peace and love, all in a deeper and more meaningful way."

- JONATHAN MONTE

Old 08-05-2020, 11:03 AM   #27
brothahi4L
Ownz

Can anyone tell me who the fuck jonathan monte is? And what is hisconnection wit dp?

Old 08-05-2020, 11:20 AM   #28
FoolofaTook

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by brothahi4L View Post
dp?
pm me asap

Old 08-05-2020, 11:37 AM   #29
enthusaroo
Apocalyptic Poster

Is it just FoolofaTook, or does this thread seem pretty gay?

Old 08-05-2020, 11:51 AM   #30
FoolofaTook