yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Old 04-10-2020, 03:47 PM   #246
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
good afternoon, bubble people. how's the echo in there
Um, you’re the one in the bubble. Bernie supporters are literally telling you we’re not voting for that piece of shit. Sorry you can’t accept it.

Old 04-10-2020, 03:57 PM   #247
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

well, squesh, you sound like you're becoming one of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us.

Old 04-10-2020, 03:59 PM   #248
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Old 04-10-2020, 04:22 PM   #249
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

Are you not voting for Biden, JJ?

Old 04-10-2020, 04:30 PM   #250
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Thumbs up

He's voting twice as I understand it, for Anthony Keidis, in Michigan and Wisconsin

Old 04-10-2020, 04:39 PM   #251
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squish Squash View Post
Um, you’re the one in the bubble. Bernie supporters are literally telling you we’re not voting for that piece of shit. Sorry you can’t accept it.
yes, three people telling me something on netphoria is the way to measure how people will vote. fuck science

Old 04-10-2020, 04:48 PM   #252
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

Yeah, it's not like I told you I'm basing this off FB groups and a subreddit I post on, as well as personal relationships and my facebook feed. One of those FB groups had 390,000+ people in it. The amount of people who supported Bernie who won't vote for Biden is enormous, and you are going to be very disappointed in November, despite being warned.

B-b-b-b-b-but muh polls doe.

Old 04-10-2020, 04:49 PM   #253
yo soy el mejor

nonsense. this is based on nothing but your feelings.

the numbers say most Sanders supporters will not support Biden. The numbers say Biden hardly has a path to get 270 electoral votes. it's not his to lose.

the way you are reacting just demonstrates once again, that Joe Biden is a lot smarter and more tactical than his devotees.

Old 04-10-2020, 04:56 PM   #254
yo soy el mejor

Biden In 1974: "Women Don’t Have Sole Right To Say What Should Happen To Their Bodies"

Old 04-10-2020, 04:58 PM   #255
yo soy el mejor

omg biden and trump are totally gonna argue about who is the worst rapist, aren't they?

Old 04-10-2020, 05:00 PM   #256
yo soy el mejor

8 official allegations so far: https://www.thecut.com/2019/04/joe-b...legations.html

que pena

Old 04-10-2020, 05:05 PM   #257
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Exclamation

Old 04-10-2020, 05:07 PM   #258
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
8 official allegations so far: https://www.thecut.com/2019/04/joe-b...legations.html

que pena
That's before Tara Reade accused him of rape (at that time she had only accused him of being invading her personal space and unwanted touching)

Old 04-10-2020, 05:26 PM   #259
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

I don't understand how you guys are fine with Trump stacking the courts and making terrible executive orders. I know you'd rather he not but not voting for Joe Biden gets him way closer to ruining the country for decades to come. Think abortion is a right? Think mentally disabled people shouldn't get the death penalty? Think the death penalty shouldn't exist at all? Private prisons? If presidents can go to jail when their term is up? Maybe we should save the planet? Corporations should pay taxes? Labor laws should protect workers? Everyone should have healthcare? Private colleges can't be predatory?

I mean there are so many things you are complicit in letting happen if you contribute to Donald Trump. That's just my opinion. Joe Biden is probably a rapist but he is the only realistic choice to make many of these bad things not come to pass. I know it's not a good situation but why can you not look past him being terrible as a person vs. him (not) having terrible policy ideas (especially compared to Trump)?

Old 04-10-2020, 05:32 PM   #260
redbreegull

It's not just your opinion actually, it's how the world works. Even Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, AOC, and everyone else on the liberal left including Noam fucking Chomsky is telling people they need to vote to keep the greater evil out. It's just a selfish mindset that centers one's own feelings and political identity while abstracting the suffering of Trump's victims.

fortunately, even if this guy with tons of anecdotal evidence from reddit and meme groups on facebook (are you fucking for real?) is correct, Biden does not need all of Sanders' voters that badly. If he loses, it's likely going to be the same way Clinton did, which is moderates unhappy with either choice stay home.... and so far that doesn't look to be the way people are feeling this cycle

Old 04-10-2020, 05:32 PM   #261
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

He does have terrible policy ideas, an he is hardly in favor of making corporations pay their fair share, universal healthcare, or abolishing the death penalty or private prisons (I'm not sure about these but knowing him, I'd be shocked if he had a good view on these matters). And in case you hadn't noticed, the conservatives already have a majority on the SC. We're already fucked. And like I've said multiple times, Trump has my state in the bag already, so my voting Green won't help reelect him.

Old 04-10-2020, 05:33 PM   #262
redbreegull

but the attitude that scientific interpretations and mathematical models are worth laughing it is asinine to say the least. again, it just makes me feel like the hardliners on the left are as low-information and emotionally driven as Trump people

Old 04-10-2020, 05:33 PM   #263
redbreegull

Quote:
He does have terrible policy ideas, an he is hardly in favor of making corporations pay their fair share, universal healthcare, or abolishing the death penalty or private prisons (I'm not sure about these but knowing him, I'd be shocked if he had a good view on these matters). And in case you hadn't noticed, the conservatives already have a majority on the SC. We're already fucked. And like I've said multiple times, Trump has my state in the bag already, so my voting Green won't help reelect him.
if you lived in Wisconsin would you vote for Biden

Old 04-10-2020, 05:35 PM   #264
redbreegull

also how disconnected from reality is "we already have a conservative majority in SCOTUS so it makes no difference if SCOTUS is far right for the next four decades because it already leans that way at this moment"

Old 04-10-2020, 05:36 PM   #265
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
It's not just your opinion actually, it's how the world works. Even Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, AOC, and everyone else on the liberal left including Noam fucking Chomsky is telling people they need to vote to keep the greater evil out. It's just a selfish mindset that centers one's own feelings and political identity while abstracting the suffering of Trump's victims.

fortunately, even if this guy with tons of anecdotal evidence from reddit and meme groups on facebook (are you fucking for real?) is correct, Biden does not need all of Sanders' voters that badly. If he loses, it's likely going to be the same way Clinton did, which is moderates unhappy with either choice stay home.... and so far that doesn't look to be the way people are feeling this cycle
Damn, the DNC should have thought of that before they screwed Bernie. Stop telling me to vote for an evil piece of shit just because the other option is worse when I live in a fucking red state.

Old 04-10-2020, 05:36 PM   #266
redbreegull

also squish squash apparently doesn't even know Biden's platform. I'm sure people on facebook and reddit told him about it though and why question something from facebook

Old 04-10-2020, 05:38 PM   #267
redbreegull

Quote:
Damn, the DNC should have thought of that before they screwed Bernie. Stop telling me to vote for an evil piece of shit just because the other option is worse when I live in a fucking red state.
DNC didn't screw him bud. They didn't need to. You greatly over-estimate the clout of the progressive left in the US. You are 20-30% of the Democratic electorate and less than 10% of independents. The moderates aren't just some small group of establishment elites, they are also the majority of people who identify as liberal in the US. Biden's policies are closer to what most Democratic voters want. That's why he won.

Old 04-10-2020, 05:40 PM   #268
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
if you lived in Wisconsin would you vote for Biden
Maybe. Certainly would consider. Still, I don't like voting to continue a broken, corrupt system, nor do I want a worse Trump (which could happen if Biden wins. He won't though, so it's moot). How is this our fault? The DNC shouldn't have pushed an absolute shit candidate on us who is completely senile and accused of rape.

Old 04-10-2020, 05:40 PM   #269
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
DNC didn't screw him bud. They didn't need to. You greatly over-estimate the clout of the progressive left in the US. You are 20-30% of the Democratic electorate and less than 10% of independents. The moderates aren't just some small group of establishment elites, they are also the majority of people who identify as liberal in the US. Biden's policies are closer to what most Democratic voters want. That's why he won.
LOL you actually believe in the DNC. Adorable.

Old 04-10-2020, 05:46 PM   #270
redbreegull

let's go into conspiracy theory land and really prove the far left is different than the far right