Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2011, 05:26 PM   #61
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana View Post
Someone as uptight and easily offended as you are is not a happy person.
banana's 100% on point here

Old 03-10-2011, 05:39 PM   #62
Eulogy
huh

i only care that gayne walker knows i'm happy

Old 03-10-2011, 05:52 PM   #63
Caine Walker
Braindead

stop calling me that! goddammit.

Old 03-10-2011, 05:52 PM   #64
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine Walker View Post
stop calling me that! goddammit.
never!

Old 03-10-2011, 07:40 PM   #65
barden
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
no you're incredibly conservative, you don't seem to ever go outside of your comfort zone.
I bet when Eulogy was getting his dick sucked gay for the first time the woods he leaned back against a tree, closed his eyes, had a deep sigh and said, 'Ah yes, my comfort zone'.

Old 03-10-2011, 07:46 PM   #66
Nimrod's Son
Master of Karate and Friendship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
I came out on here well before that thread. And didn't think it was bad. I also don't recall saying it was a bad thing at the time. I clearly remember the conversation I had with my real life friend the next day where I repeatedly stressed to her that I regretted nothing. This is just your revisionist history at work though.

I went because it's a good school and I loved the football team. and the alumni network is outstanding. Out of all my good friends from ND, very few of them are religious. All of them have issues with it. I do too. I complain about it a lot. They aren't getting any money from me apart from football and basketball ticket purchases until things change. I still loved my time there and loved my classes and professors and the friends I met there. You don't have any idea what it's like there. So kindly stop trying to tell me how I should feel about it. As many problems as I do have with it though, "notoriously anti-gay" is an absurd stretch.
You were an ardent supporter of Catholic dogma on this board until such time as you decided you were gay and pulled a 180. Too bad we can't search old threads from like 2003 and so on.

Old 03-10-2011, 07:47 PM   #67
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrod's Son View Post
You were an ardent supporter of Catholic dogma on this board until such time as you decided you were gay and pulled a 180. Too bad we can't search old threads from like 2003 and so on.
you're just making stuff up. i corrected people when they were wrong about it.

why would i lie about my own religious beliefs?

Old 03-10-2011, 07:49 PM   #68
Eulogy
huh

and i decided i was gay when i was 11. before i started posting here. kept it to myself for a while though. and to mock me for keeping it to myself is pretty callous and dumb.

and by "decided i was gay" i mean "jerked off to dudes for the first time"

Old 03-10-2011, 07:50 PM   #69
ATS
Apocalyptic Poster

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DaRchahRCm...523COMBO_2.jpg

Old 03-10-2011, 07:51 PM   #70
Eulogy
huh

that kid on the far left has huuuge boobs

Old 03-10-2011, 07:54 PM   #71
Nimrod's Son

Quote:
and i decided i was gay when i was 11. before i started posting here. kept it to myself for a while though. and to mock me for keeping it to myself is pretty callous and dumb.

and by "decided i was gay" i mean "jerked off to dudes for the first time"
so the fact that you CONSTANTLY posted about being in love with the girl your best friend was dating was all just a beard, huh

Old 03-10-2011, 07:57 PM   #72
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
so the fact that you CONSTANTLY posted about being in love with the girl your best friend was dating was all just a beard, huh
the experiences of a gay high school sophomore are a little more complex than you are apparently willing to recognize. it was a combination of a sincere love for the girl (that i still maintain) and a confusion as to what that meant with regard to the fluidity (or lack thereof) of my sexuality. probably together with a subconscious hope that i could be bisexual. meanwhile i was jerking it to dudes the whole time.

i mean are you insinuating that i'm just pretending to be gay or something? or that i chose to be gay? what's your angle here.

Old 03-10-2011, 07:58 PM   #73
Eulogy
huh

and for the last time she was not dating my best friend. christ almighty.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:01 PM   #74
Eulogy
huh

why you're asking me to explain my 15-year-old self is a topic for another time i suppose

Old 03-10-2011, 08:06 PM   #75
Nimrod's Son

Quote:
and for the last time she was not dating my best friend. christ almighty.
fine maybe not your best friend but your friend. the guy you kept helping out in doing nice things for her like something with a sign on a tennis court.

and what i'm saying is AT THAT TIME, you portrayed yourself here DAILY as being head over heels for this girl and as a devout catholic.

so feel free to rewrite history as you wish, nobody remembers right

Old 03-10-2011, 08:06 PM   #76
barden
Braindead

Nimrod has this cool angle on netphoria where he can basically sound like an idiot and we're all left wondering 'IS IT PART OF HIS 'THING' THAT HE DOES???' and then he might have an arrogant chuckle at our expense or really just be a fucking bigot but he just has to shut his mouth and he gets away with it.

It's pretty lazy.
I dont know how there can be any respect to it from people like Andyslash or whoever it is, who think it is cool and everyone else is an idiot.

Like 'woah bro step back watch this brother work his 'shit' he's going to say some bigot shit and people will be like 'hold up!' and thats some funny fucking shit lol'

But i think by now everyone has caught on that sometimes nimrod is just being a fucking idiot trying to dress it up as some weird little god complex he has here at netphoria. Cause that shit shines through. I mean he carries around the fact that he posted a picture of some other guy who we thought was him like some kind of status symbol, 'remember that time i posted that other picture and those chumps thought it was ME??? Man, that was a good one!! Once I muted this bitch kristen i just flexed my fucken muscles and muted the fuck out of her cause i roll like that'.
'Man this dude is fuckin' way out there!!'

Old 03-10-2011, 08:07 PM   #77
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
fine maybe not your best friend but your friend. the guy you kept helping out in doing nice things for her like something with a sign on a tennis court.

and what i'm saying is AT THAT TIME, you portrayed yourself here DAILY as being head over heels for this girl and as a devout catholic.

so feel free to rewrite history as you wish, nobody remembers right
i never put myself out there as a devout catholic.

and why are you so obsessed with what i was like ten years ago as a 14-year-old?

Old 03-10-2011, 08:08 PM   #78
Nimrod's Son

you can keep calling me a bigot or whatever you like but you're not good at backing that up, ever.

the more times you say something the more true it gets though right

Old 03-10-2011, 08:09 PM   #79
Eulogy
huh

even if everything you're saying is true. what's the point? that i have flip-flopped from positions i held as a 14-year-old? oh holy shit how disingenuous i am!

Old 03-10-2011, 08:09 PM   #80
Nimrod's Son

Quote:
i never put myself out there as a devout catholic.

and why are you so obsessed with what i was like ten years ago as a 14-year-old?
i'm not, but i love how you keep denying you ever were these things, when you were in fact that annoying kid who posted all his high school drama on here constantly and whined about the girl he can't have and fiercely defended catholicism all the time

then "oh, i'm going to play the cool gay guy role" idea struck you and you realized all of that had to be buried or you'd lose your castro street cred

Old 03-10-2011, 08:10 PM   #81
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
you can keep calling me a bigot or whatever you like but you're not good at backing that up, ever.

the more times you say something the more true it gets though right
not good at backing up the fact that i wasn't a devout catholic? what are you using to back up your assertion that i was?

Old 03-10-2011, 08:10 PM   #82
Nimrod's Son

Quote:
even if everything you're saying is true. what's the point? that i have flip-flopped from positions i held as a 14-year-old? oh holy shit how disingenuous i am!
it's fine to flip flop positions like that, but you're denying you ever had them which is by definition disingenuous.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:10 PM   #83
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
then "oh, i'm going to play the cool gay guy role" idea struck you and you realized all of that had to be buried or you'd lose your castro street cred
hahaha ok

Old 03-10-2011, 08:10 PM   #84
barden
Braindead

i think sometimes nimrods finger hovers over the 'mute barden again' button but he resists the temptation and then considers himself a merciful and just god of netphoria, 'yeah, thats something the president of america would do if he wasn't a black, you need to let the people express their dissent to truly consider themselves free, the fuckin' sheep!'

Old 03-10-2011, 08:11 PM   #85
barden
Braindead

eulogy needs to study guys.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:11 PM   #86
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
it's fine to flip flop positions like that, but you're denying you ever had them which is by definition disingenuous.
so my recollection of my personal religious beliefs are totally irrelevant. but your memory is definitive. k.

i went to catholic schools and i went to church with my parents for a while. and i corrected objectively wrongful assertions about catholicism. which i will still do. but i guess you got me.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:12 PM   #87
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by barden View Post
eulogy needs to study guys.
no now it's basketball watchin' time

Old 03-10-2011, 08:14 PM   #88
Nimrod's Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by barden View Post
i think sometimes nimrods finger hovers over the 'mute barden again' button but he resists the temptation and then considers himself a merciful and just god of netphoria, 'yeah, thats something the president of america would do if he wasn't a black, you need to let the people express their dissent to truly consider themselves free, the fuckin' sheep!'
i voted for that black president you know

Old 03-10-2011, 08:16 PM   #89
barden
Braindead

Quote:
Your best argument in this current thread is that a 14 year old kid, who has proven to have been sexually confused the time, raised in a catholic household obviously with some kind of expectation, in a society that still condems his lifestyle choice publically, expressed feelings for a girl, and whined on the internet (basically what it was built for) which he admits.

Man the fucking boats this fag lied to us one decade ago.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:18 PM   #90
Eulogy
huh

oh i came out here in june of 2002. before the drama with the girl. just fyi, nim.