Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2017, 05:12 PM   #61
buzzard
Apocalyptic Poster
 
buzzard's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,001
Default

It's like Mskied minus all the internal wiring and AIDS.

 
buzzard is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 06:29 PM   #62
smashingjj
is very perspective
 
Location: my mother, my anus, mayfuck, his mother, reverting and cunt amoebes; the story of my life as a fisherman's wife on mars. now in stores. if you get it before may 30, you'll receive a free coupon to hand it in and get your money back.
Posts: 28,709
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
the land of maybe is simply not that outrageous of a title. if he had called his poem "the peas car elephant fan diet coke subthalamic nucleus" and corgan picked something similar, well ok. but the land of maybe is just not that strange of a title in the first place
yeah RIGHT erica, i was just about to release my new solo album called "the peas car elephant fan diet coke subthalamic nucleus" and just coincidentally you post the exact album title on a message board?

i must say i've been feeling kind of glitchy lately, i've been shedding some of my old reptile skin which i've done before a lot but this time is different, almost like someone was plugged into my mind you know? you do know? yes of course you know erica, you are wiping my mind as we ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

 
smashingjj is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 07:11 PM   #63
The Omega Concern
Minion of Satan
 
The Omega Concern's Avatar
 
Location: stay, far, away
Posts: 8,986
Default


Last edited by The Omega Concern : 11-14-2017 at 07:48 PM.

 
The Omega Concern is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 07:18 PM   #64
The Omega Concern
Minion of Satan
 
The Omega Concern's Avatar
 
Location: stay, far, away
Posts: 8,986
Default


Last edited by The Omega Concern : 11-14-2017 at 07:48 PM.

 
The Omega Concern is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 07:25 PM   #65
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned
 
ohnoitsbonnie's Avatar
 
Location: somerville, nj
Posts: 23,387
Default

Schizophrenia or narcissism?

 
ohnoitsbonnie is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 07:41 PM   #66
FoolofaTook
Braindead
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The Walla Wallaean Vale
Posts: 16,968
Default

Or trolling. Its still possible... right?

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 07:42 PM   #67
FoolofaTook
Braindead
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The Walla Wallaean Vale
Posts: 16,968
Default

I mean he did say soul power. sometimes i think its all an elaborate joke.

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 08:00 PM   #68
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Fair enough. As the writer of this story, the challenge is to properly frame the context that the anecdotal evidence is actually overwhelming.

You seem most intrigued with the current The Land of Maybe/The Land of Win potential connection. That's a good starting point.


My two names previous to TOC were:

TheRoxyKid
TheEdgeboy


Straight from the venues where I saw the band.

by Billy's first solo album, in the rear view mirror was all the rhyme and riddle which included mentions from me here on Netphoria about comparing Machina to some Rush albums. Billy starts mentioning Rush during interviews during this time in a volume he's never really had before.

By TFE, we're well past the band mentioning me on Canadian TV as being the fan who handed Jimmy a Rush biography (at the S.F. in-store). We're well past how Billy covered the Rush song Limelight in Toronto that evening, mere days after our brief interaction at the in-store signing.


So when Billy titled his album The Future Embrace, I thought it curious and yet another potential communique.

I look at the track list...whaddya know, there's a song called The Camera Eye, now it gets interesting. It wasn't a cover, but The Camera Eye is the next song after Limelight in Rush's Moving Pictures album.

I listen to it...great song and all of course, but lyrically speaking, I have no compunction saying the line "This is the name I cannot speak" refers to me.


Mid-summer '05. I'm soon to be in Amsterdam with Cancel as we're about to kick off our tour. Billy holds The Future Embrace CD release party in Chicago at: The Adler Planetarium. I had no idea such a place bore my last name, but alas, it does and that's where Billy decided to have his party for that album's release. Interesting.


A week later, our tour's criss-cross and Billy and band are in Amsterdam. He invites Fysche and apparently her bandmates (Paul and myself) to dinner before his show, but Fysche kicks us to the side and goes it alone, which was just fine with me actually.

Per Fysche: they were chit chatting about this and that and then Billy asked her what she's up to these days. She mentions the band and the tour. Billy asked what's the name of the singer of your band. She states my first name only. Billy presses for my full name according to Fysche and so she says it for everyone to hear.

I'm out of time for now, but at the time I thought it very curious pressed her for my name in front of his solo bandmates as such. I assume he wanted them to hear it and think it curious they were just at the Adler Planetarium a week prior.

You may understand from my point of view, it was just a continuation of what had been going on for some time up to that point and the connections weren't loosening, they were getting tighter.
That is pretty cool on a spiritual level. I believe in a greater force and that sprituality is largely untapped in the modern age, probably by design. I've had a lot of weird spiritual connections and moments in my life too where it just boggles my mind and realize that our existence isn't as cut and dry as most would have us believe.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 08:42 PM   #69
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Again with the social constructs, this time with a nod toward big pharma and their suppression models against enlightenment and awareness. Perfectly fine to disbelieve all you want, but you start judging me and I'm likely to respond in kind. For now though, this is for you, Fuzz and Took:



Sweet jam man. You always have the raddest tone

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 09:54 PM   #70
buzzard
Apocalyptic Poster
 
buzzard's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,001
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
The Land of Maybe, huh? A paperback romance written by Jill MacLean as Sandra Field and published by Harlequin in 1991.

Looks like Occam's razor has whittled away all the mystery to reveal that The Omega Concern and Billy Corgan have only a willingness to employ generic titles in common.

 
buzzard is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 10:01 PM   #71
FoolofaTook
Braindead
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The Walla Wallaean Vale
Posts: 16,968
Default

Do you like Boris toc?

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 10:26 PM   #72
reprise85
Submortal
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: Now, I'm not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist. And I think that your spontaneous eye-watering may have something to do with your father.
Posts: 27,900
Default

you know the most fascinating thing is it is possible that TOC influenced Corgan around the time of his solo tour, regarding Rush. when you have one possible actual connection, it just feeds the delusions

hey so TOC you were in a band with Fsyche, what's the deal with her later saying her and Corgan got married and also that Zeitgeist was all about her?

 
reprise85 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 10:29 PM   #73
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

yeah for sure. The book and the record he gave them and even the threads on Netphoria could have got the band more currently cognoscente of Rush and lead to things like the Limelight cover and naming a song Camera Eye and what not. Hell Jimmy even mentioned on TV that he was reading the book that he gave him.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 10:34 PM   #74
reprise85
Submortal
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: Now, I'm not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist. And I think that your spontaneous eye-watering may have something to do with your father.
Posts: 27,900
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
Schizophrenia or narcissism?
well i mean, paranoid schizophrenia involves a level of narcissism almost automatically. not saying TOC has schizophrenia, btw. but in order to think people are stalking you or whatever, you have to have some belief in your own importance. however, delusion narcissistic beliefs aren't really the same as grandoise narcissistic beliefs.

for example, a delusional narcissistic belief might be that someone has spent the better part of two decades signaling you through vague references in songs and media. or that the aliens speaking through the radio want to talk you specifically because you're special. a grandiose narcissistic belief might be that you are know the most about war and are the best at war and smarter than all of the generals even though you dodged the draft and know literally nothing about war except pew pew pew

i mean where exactly the line is drawn is up for interpretation but

 
reprise85 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 10:34 PM   #75
buzzard
Apocalyptic Poster
 
buzzard's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,001
Default

Hadn't Jimmy been an outspoken fan of Rush for years?

 
buzzard is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 10:37 PM   #76
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Yeah, but reading the book again would have brought the band back to the forefront of his mind. Everyone knows musical tastes kinda go in waves, even if you've always loved a band, it doesn't mean you're necessarily listening to them currently

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 10:38 PM   #77
reprise85
Submortal
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: Now, I'm not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist. And I think that your spontaneous eye-watering may have something to do with your father.
Posts: 27,900
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
yeah RIGHT erica, i was just about to release my new solo album called "the peas car elephant fan diet coke subthalamic nucleus" and just coincidentally you post the exact album title on a message board?

i must say i've been feeling kind of glitchy lately, i've been shedding some of my old reptile skin which i've done before a lot but this time is different, almost like someone was plugged into my mind you know? you do know? yes of course you know erica, you are wiping my mind as we ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

 
reprise85 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 11:34 PM   #78
The Omega Concern
Minion of Satan
 
The Omega Concern's Avatar
 
Location: stay, far, away
Posts: 8,986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
well i mean, paranoid schizophrenia involves a level of narcissism almost automatically. not saying TOC has schizophrenia, btw. but in order to think people are stalking you or whatever, you have to have some belief in your own importance. however, delusion narcissistic beliefs aren't really the same as grandoise narcissistic beliefs.

for example, a delusional narcissistic belief might be that someone has spent the better part of two decades signaling you through vague references in songs and media. or that the aliens speaking through the radio want to talk you specifically because you're special. a grandiose narcissistic belief might be that you are know the most about war and are the best at war and smarter than all of the generals even though you dodged the draft and know literally nothing about war except pew pew pew

i mean where exactly the line is drawn is up for interpretation but

That's nice. Now why don't you read up on MK Ultra, psychotronic weaponry, V2K, directed energy beams, organized gang-stalking as well as COINTELPRO to name just a few topics and get up to date with your knowledge instead of re-treading tired old hack psychobabble.

 
The Omega Concern is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 11:57 PM   #79
TheEdgeboy
Demi-God
 
Location: Silly Con Valley
Posts: 390
Default

It's know it's silly, but I feel more comfortable discussing this topic as Edgeboy. No TOC political altar-ego here, it's just me.



Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
That is pretty cool on a spiritual level. I believe in a greater force and that sprituality is largely untapped in the modern age, probably by design. I've had a lot of weird spiritual connections and moments in my life too where it just boggles my mind and realize that our existence isn't as cut and dry as most would have us believe.


That's a level headed perception on life in general. The trick is to read the signs to know if you're on the right path or not. It gets into Non-local consciousness and temporal influencing of which there is a lot of good literature on. A Dr. Imants Barušs has a paper that doesn't answer the question of remote influencing being in the mind or in the physical reality, but is moving the theories forward with his insight into some studies on it.

But then, witches and seer's have been practicing it for centuries and there's a very good reason they keep it to themselves and don't bother with the underdeveloped consensus towards their practice in the modern world.

and thanks again...i like my tone too. : )

 
TheEdgeboy is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:01 AM   #80
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Yeah man, you might be onto something. But if it's taking place, I just find it hard to believe that Corgans consciously in on it. The things you've noticed might have just been happenstance influences that came from your postings on the site, your gifts and letters to the group ETC.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:02 AM   #81
TheEdgeboy
Demi-God
 
Location: Silly Con Valley
Posts: 390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Do you like Boris toc?


I've heard of him, but I don't really know his music. Why do you ask, you figure I might like it? I'll check it out.

 
TheEdgeboy is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:02 AM   #82
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

I did re-read the other thread, and it seemed a lot more plausible the 2nd time around. Like Mellisa hollering out "there's the rush guy!" shirt or not, it's a bit odd.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:12 AM   #83
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

I mean Corgans freaked out at Dade and Rotten Ugly on facebook and laid into Devi-Ever over e-mail and posted on this forum here making his little Devi-Ever apology under some made up username for the 1 post among other examples.

So I mean, send you a cryptic Rush related E-mail? Who's to say it's impossible or really that crazy. Improbable sure, but I wouldn't bet my life against it.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:15 AM   #84
TheEdgeboy
Demi-God
 
Location: Silly Con Valley
Posts: 390
Default

.

Last edited by TheEdgeboy : 11-15-2017 at 08:54 PM.

 
TheEdgeboy is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:37 AM   #85
reprise85
Submortal
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: Now, I'm not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist. And I think that your spontaneous eye-watering may have something to do with your father.
Posts: 27,900
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
That's nice. Now why don't you read up on MK Ultra, psychotronic weaponry, V2K, directed energy beams, organized gang-stalking as well as COINTELPRO to name just a few topics and get up to date with your knowledge instead of re-treading tired old hack psychobabble.
believe it or not, believing in real fucked up shit like MK Ultra and not believing in what you're saying about billy corgan net stalking you for 15 years is not mutually exclusive

 
reprise85 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:48 AM   #86
TheEdgeboy
Demi-God
 
Location: Silly Con Valley
Posts: 390
Default

..

Last edited by TheEdgeboy : 11-15-2017 at 08:54 PM.

 
TheEdgeboy is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:51 AM   #87
reprise85
Submortal
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: Now, I'm not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist. And I think that your spontaneous eye-watering may have something to do with your father.
Posts: 27,900
Default

what about fsyche saying she married billy? did that happen?

 
reprise85 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:55 AM   #88
TheEdgeboy
Demi-God
 
Location: Silly Con Valley
Posts: 390
Default

...

Last edited by TheEdgeboy : 11-15-2017 at 08:54 PM.

 
TheEdgeboy is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 01:02 AM   #89
TheEdgeboy
Demi-God
 
Location: Silly Con Valley
Posts: 390
Default


Last edited by TheEdgeboy : 11-14-2017 at 07:59 PM.

 
TheEdgeboy is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 01:10 AM   #90
buzzard
Apocalyptic Poster
 
buzzard's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,001
Default

He also dedicated that one line in Muzzle to you.

 
buzzard is offline
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
albums you listened to today publius clodius Music News and Discussion 5759 11-19-2017 01:24 PM
Oceania Lyrics- Thank you for the words Cool As Ice Cream Pumpkins Archive 42 01-16-2013 03:22 AM
Guns N' Roses - "Chinese Democracy" Raventhird Music Board Archive 92 10-22-2009 04:39 PM
hello loonies dean_r_koontz General Chat Archive 20 06-16-2009 01:02 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:19 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright © 1998-2014