Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2017, 08:04 PM   #31
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
you support bigotry and homophobia you piece of shit
Come on man now you're just lying. I don't have a homophobic bone in my body

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:08 PM   #32
scottytheoneand
Shut the fuck up!
 
scottytheoneand's Avatar
 
Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern
Posts: 20,305
Default

all your political support is for bigots

 
scottytheoneand is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:12 PM   #33
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned
 
ohnoitsbonnie's Avatar
 
Location: somerville, nj
Posts: 23,387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Bonnie, I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised with Trumps term. Just wait and see and watch with an open mind.

Cheers
No I really don't think I am. As it is, my parents' taxes are going to go way up (as well as my own, I believe, because no exemptions?!). My sister will also be stripped of healthcare, and she really needs it, because she can't work and is very sick. Hopefully she will be able to be on medicaid.

 
ohnoitsbonnie is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:14 PM   #34
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: we are the new age of whatever
Posts: 25,784
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Come on man now you're just lying. I don't have a homophobic bone in my body
sure you do, you support homophobes who are trying to pass anti-gay laws. You support it, you own it. this isn't the lunch line in elementary school where you can take the pizza and leave the fruit cup

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:16 PM   #35
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: we are the new age of whatever
Posts: 25,784
Default

I mean at least with me and someone like Obama, I see his mistakes as a casualty of the good things and I see those mistakes as indicative of the mistakes of liberal America and my own way of thinking. I spoke out against him when he pulled stupid shit and criticized him for bad decisions.

but you are incapable of this kind of approach. you're lost in the sauce. your response to trump's horribleness is that it just isn't a big deal. so fuck you.

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:17 PM   #36
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
all your political support is for bigots
That's such a tired CNN straw-man argument.

Trump ran on pretty much the same ideals and issues that Ron Paul ran on in 2012 and no one called him a Nazi or anything. It's silly and it's simply not based in fact.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:18 PM   #37
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: we are the new age of whatever
Posts: 25,784
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
That's such a tired CNN straw-man argument.

Trump ran on pretty much the same ideals and issues that Ron Paul ran on in 2012 and no one called him a Nazi or anything. It's silly and it's simply not based in fact.
what the fuck universe do you live in

Ron Paul? are you fucking kidding?

also that's not what a strawman is. just shut up and leave

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:19 PM   #38
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
No I really don't think I am. As it is, my parents' taxes are going to go way up (as well as my own, I believe, because no exemptions?!). My sister will also be stripped of healthcare, and she really needs it, because she can't work and is very sick. Hopefully she will be able to be on medicaid.
Just wait and see what happens and stop assuming the worst. You know what they say about people who assume, right?

I don't think Trumps gonna strip Obamacare without having a better plan in place or in the pipeline.

Relax, everything gonna be alright. And will actually get better.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:19 PM   #39
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: we are the new age of whatever
Posts: 25,784
Default

you are comparing someone who wants to build a wall between the US and Mexico and ban Muslims to a libertarian who doesn't believe in borders and believes without free flow of immigrants our country will wither and die

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:20 PM   #40
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
sure you do, you support homophobes who are trying to pass anti-gay laws. You support it, you own it. this isn't the lunch line in elementary school where you can take the pizza and leave the fruit cup
Trumps never said anything at all about passing anti-gay laws. This is just uninformed babbling. You can do better than that.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:21 PM   #41
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: we are the new age of whatever
Posts: 25,784
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Just wait and see what happens and stop assuming the worst. You know what they say about people who assume, right?

I don't think Trumps gonna strip Obamacare without having a better plan in place or in the pipeline.

Relax, everything gonna be alright. And will actually get better.
how is this not a joke post. you're telling someone to ignore everything trump has said he is going to do because to act otherwise would be assuming, while you assume he is going to do the opposite of what he has said from the beginning

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:23 PM   #42
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: we are the new age of whatever
Posts: 25,784
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Trumps never said anything at all about passing anti-gay laws. This is just uninformed babbling. You can do better than that.
should I google this for you or can you do it yourself?

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:25 PM   #43
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
I mean at least with me and someone like Obama, I see his mistakes as a casualty of the good things and I see those mistakes as indicative of the mistakes of liberal America and my own way of thinking. I spoke out against him when he pulled stupid shit and criticized him for bad decisions.
You do realize that Obamas the first 2-term president in American history to have been at war in all 8 years in his tenure, right? He launched air-strikes and military raids in 7 different countries for god sakes! He's a fucking war monger.

Trumps against playing "world police" and getting in useless wars all around the world. He actually ran on a message of peace.

Your rhetoric and nastiness isn't a reflection of the actual facts. That's your problem, buddy.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:27 PM   #44
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: we are the new age of whatever
Posts: 25,784
Default

except that he is for "bombing the shit" out of ISIS, which is exactly what Obama was doing


your entire response is a deflection because you are mentally incapable of thinking about serious things in a serious way. go. away.

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:28 PM   #45
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
you are comparing someone who wants to build a wall between the US and Mexico and ban Muslims to a libertarian who doesn't believe in borders and believes without free flow of immigrants our country will wither and die
Trump doesn't wanna "ban Muslims"... Turn off the CNN. You have no clue what you're fucking talking about. That nonsense has been debunked about 10 times.

You're in over your head.

I literally think you're insane. You keep on speaking the same nonsense over and over again while you're wrong every time. Just look at the first message in this thread for crying out loud.

You know your shit when it comes to music, but politics just isn't your game. Give it a rest.

Cheers

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:29 PM   #46
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Ownz
 
JESUSNEEDSAHIT's Avatar
 
Location: Greater Anabaptist Rakefighter Kingdom
Posts: 932
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Trump doesn't wanna "ban Muslims"... Turn off the CNN. You have no clue what you're fucking talking about. That nonsense has been debunked about 10 times.

You're in over your head.

I literally think you're insane. You keep on speaking the same nonsense over and over again while you're wrong every time. Just look at the first message in this thread for crying out loud.

You no your shit when it comes to music, but politics just isn't your game. Give it a rest.

Cheers
you couldn't pass a government 101 class if your familys lives depended on it you fuckin retard

 
JESUSNEEDSAHIT is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:30 PM   #47
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned
 
ohnoitsbonnie's Avatar
 
Location: somerville, nj
Posts: 23,387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Just wait and see what happens and stop assuming the worst. You know what they say about people who assume, right?

I don't think Trumps gonna strip Obamacare without having a better plan in place or in the pipeline.

Relax, everything gonna be alright. And will actually get better.
Are you refusing facts now? Based on his tax plan, most middle class people will suffer financially. How is this an assumption if he says he'll do this. It's the plan.

 
ohnoitsbonnie is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:30 PM   #48
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Ownz
 
JESUSNEEDSAHIT's Avatar
 
Location: Greater Anabaptist Rakefighter Kingdom
Posts: 932
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
Are you refusing facts now? Based on his tax plan, most middle class people will suffer financially. How is this an assumption if he says he'll do this. It's the plan.
facts and policy don't matter to fuzzy. it's all tribalism and white male ego

 
JESUSNEEDSAHIT is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:34 PM   #49
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
how is this not a joke post. you're telling someone to ignore everything trump has said he is going to do because to act otherwise would be assuming, while you assume he is going to do the opposite of what he has said from the beginning
He's gonna repeal it because the rates are going through the roof. You do realize that right? And they're going to keep on rising. You can ignore this fact, but it's a problem... A big one. It's unsustainable and every expert knew it and predicted it.

I have faith that he's going to have a better solution in place. Give the man a chance.

Last edited by fuzzyroes : 01-22-2017 at 08:39 PM.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:36 PM   #50
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSNEEDSAHIT View Post
you couldn't pass a government 101 class if your familys lives depended on it you fuckin retard
Hey, all insults aside, you should really stop using that word. I know it may not have any infliction on your personal experience, but it's incredibly offensive to a lot of people. For that reason alone I think you should consider to stop saying it.

Here's a movement and some facts that I think you should take the time to look over and inform yourself with.

http://www.r-word.org/r-word-effects-of-the-word.aspx

I mean this with all sincerity.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:39 PM   #51
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
Are you refusing facts now? Based on his tax plan, most middle class people will suffer financially. How is this an assumption if he says he'll do this. It's the plan.
The plans a work in progress. Give him a chance. Ideas do change from the campaign trail. All of the millennials should realize this after Obamas terms.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:40 PM   #52
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Ownz
 
JESUSNEEDSAHIT's Avatar
 
Location: Greater Anabaptist Rakefighter Kingdom
Posts: 932
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
He's gonna repeal it because the rates are going through the roof. You do realize that right? And they're going to keep on getting raised. You can ignore this fact, but it's a problem... A big one. It's unsustainable and every expert knew it and predicted it.

I have faith that he's going to have a better solution in place. Give the man a chance.
liar. the aca has saved tens of thousands of lives. it's saved billions of dollars. and the problems it now faces are the fault of the same party that is now in power. single payer only will fix it. fuck you liar retard. take your chance and shoot yourself in the fucking head with it

 
JESUSNEEDSAHIT is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:42 PM   #53
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned
 
ohnoitsbonnie's Avatar
 
Location: somerville, nj
Posts: 23,387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
He's gonna repeal it because the rates are going through the roof. You do realize that right? And they're going to keep on rising. You can ignore this fact, but it's a problem... A big one. It's unsustainable and every expert knew it and predicted it.

I have faith that he's going to have a better solution in place. Give the man a chance.
Don't use the word unsustainable here. Fuzz, what's your impression of environmental policy under trump? How you feel about his epa pick, scott pruitt?

 
ohnoitsbonnie is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:44 PM   #54
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Yeah, if there's one cause for concern it's that any climate progress is gonna be out the window, that's for sure.

But it's gonna be great for the economy and make the country a lot of money, lord knows the debts out of control so you gotta do what you gotta do.

And it doesn't make much sense for the United States to stifle itself in the name of climate when other countries like China are polluting the fuck out of it anyways.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:46 PM   #55
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned
 
ohnoitsbonnie's Avatar
 
Location: somerville, nj
Posts: 23,387
Default

Yeah everyone knows two wrongs make a right

 
ohnoitsbonnie is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:46 PM   #56
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned
 
ohnoitsbonnie's Avatar
 
Location: somerville, nj
Posts: 23,387
Default

This is exactly why I say you weren't raised right

 
ohnoitsbonnie is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:49 PM   #57
scottytheoneand
Shut the fuck up!
 
scottytheoneand's Avatar
 
Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern
Posts: 20,305
Default


 
scottytheoneand is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:57 PM   #58
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Ownz
 
JESUSNEEDSAHIT's Avatar
 
Location: Greater Anabaptist Rakefighter Kingdom
Posts: 932
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Hey, all insults aside, you should really stop using that word. I know it may not have any infliction on your personal experience, but it's incredibly offensive to a lot of people. For that reason alone I think you should consider to stop saying it.

Here's a movement and some facts that I think you should take the time to look over and inform yourself with.

I mean this with all sincerity.




Quote:
Originally Posted by killtrocity
He's a fucking retard
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes
Which makes him all the more funny to laugh at




Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes
I mean sure the guys a fucktard




Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes
Even though she was being a cunt, its a fucking fansite. To go and personally threaten a fan with bodily harm and to fuck them over financially for life just because she was being a retard? Totally outta line.




Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand
At times I like the free for all spirit on these boards, but the mindless mean spirited attacks like all these treads about Monte is simply evil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes
Fuck off Scotty. Anyone who actually believes in Mormonism is a complete retard and deserves to be made fun of.




Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes
Just play whatever you want to listen to you retard




Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes
The guys pushing 50 you retard... What did you expect?




Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes
Super bummed out that Trump picked Pence as his running mate. It was a move made in order to unite the party, but no one voted for Trump in the first place because of their love for the party, it's cause they wanted a progressive change. Pence just drags back the movement completely and vindicates anyone who liked Trump but had suspicions about how he'd lead.

He should have chosen someone like Ben Carson. It would be a total anti-government movement like what succeeded in Britain and it's something that really could have picked up steam. It would have also helped qualm any of the narratives that he's just some old racist. He could also then tout the narrative that he's got a scientific genius and a business genius running against the broken establishment. It would have been brilliant.

Disappointing cause it's probably gonna be the nails in his coffin. He achieved all his success by marching to the beat of his own drum and then he sells out with the biggest retard conservative running mate... Fucking weak... I expected more outta Trump.




Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes
Once a fucking retard, always a fucking retard
.

 
JESUSNEEDSAHIT is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 09:01 PM   #59
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
Yeah everyone knows two wrongs make a right
Sorry, that phrase doesn't make sense in this occurrence.

US can stifle themselves while the rest of the world profits and pollutes and the sanctions literally make no difference anyways. 2 wrongs don't make a right but if the rest of the world isn't on the same page then you're not going to make a difference anyways and you simply end up hurting your own people.

Besides, there's a lot of misinformation out there about climate-change but that is not something I feel like getting in a huge debate about because it's been done to death with neither side ever coming to an agreement.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 09:03 PM   #60
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

I admit, I had a moment of anger when I referred to Mike Pence as that. I was not happy. But he's actually a pretty good side-kick to Trump. I think they're gonna work well together.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paul Ryan: I've talked with Trump extensively about the constitution Catherine Wheel General Chat Message Board 21 02-01-2017 11:09 AM
Trump not being sarcastic about Obama being the founder of ISIS Catherine Wheel General Chat Message Board 5 08-13-2016 04:19 PM
Billy Corgan on Donald Trump eyeboogers Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion 25 12-01-2015 02:51 AM
Jerry Seinfeld on presidential hopeful Donald Trump Catherine Wheel General Chat Archive 0 05-02-2011 05:30 AM
rosie vs. trump xMAdMx General Chat Archive 26 12-23-2006 03:27 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2014