Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2018, 11:49 PM   #121
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
I do believe in god. I simply think religions are mans best way to try and describe the spiritual forces that are prevalent in existence .

I'm a good person though. My main problem is that society is getting too soft. You have these crying centers for students upset about a Republican president winning an election and these people are gonna wilt the second life shits on em. The worlds a stone-cold place. I don't see the sense in pretending it's not and catering to some utopia mindset that isn't based in reality.

In most cases, being fat is a sign of weakness. It shows a lack of impulse control or shows that someone is simply lazy. Either way, it shows a lack of self awareness or lack of self discipline in a person which at the least is a sign of ones character flaws. That's totally fine though. We're all flawed beings, but we need to be frank about reality. No need to sugar coat things.
how do you deal with the reality that you might be the dumbest person to ever post here

Old 05-22-2018, 11:51 PM   #122
Elphenor
Braindead

no need to sugar coat things a particularly smart monkey might pass you up

Old 05-22-2018, 11:52 PM   #123
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
are you fucking serious
Are you surprised, though?

He's probably a source of Canadian pride for fuzzy.

Old 05-23-2018, 08:18 AM   #124
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

Fuzzy is exactly the kind of Person who JBP feeds on

Old 05-23-2018, 06:27 PM   #125
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
are you fucking serious
Yeah, what? What's so bad about Jordan Peterson

Guys selling out 5000 seat venues and has turned into an internet sensation. You don't see that from a psychologist almost ever.

Old 05-23-2018, 06:29 PM   #126
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
how do you deal with the reality that you might be the dumbest person to ever post here
Elph, I'm afraid you already take the cake in that regard

Old 05-23-2018, 06:30 PM   #127
slunken
Virgo

HAHAHA GOT HIS ASS

Old 05-23-2018, 06:31 PM   #128
slunken
Virgo

BRAAAP BRAAAP BRAAAP

Old 05-23-2018, 07:44 PM   #129
Elphenor
Braindead

roasted

Old 05-23-2018, 07:47 PM   #130
Shallowed
Braindead

https://i.gifer.com/4HRI.gif

Old 05-23-2018, 08:45 PM   #131
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

http://vevmo.com/sites/default/files...-oh-snap_0.gif

Old 05-24-2018, 10:31 PM   #132
fuzzyroes
Banned

I love that little boy

Old 05-25-2018, 07:35 AM   #133
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

shut up, cracker.

Old 05-25-2018, 01:53 PM   #134
redbreegull

Quote:
I'm not racist at all. I'm simply saying that there's some severe mental illness going on when you see white people who have never done a racist thing in their life feeling guilty about being white.
there is no such thing as a white person who has never done anything racist. BEING WHITE is predicated on the oppression of NON-WHITE people. It was SLAVERS who dreamed up the modern racial categories which are now reality. Your EXISTENCE as a white person with white person privileges is dependent on others being abused and discriminated against. We live in a culture trying to break away from white supremacy, and you are on the side of white supremacy.

Quote:
And don't be so reactionary about the North Korea thing. Trumps a master negotiator. Anyone with any political knowledge knows that these compromises and agreements work in ebbs and flows.
anyone with any political knowledge blah blah, yeah ok whatever dipshit. I'm sure the multiple people on this board who studied political science and international relations in college are being outsmarted by the guy who has read Duff McKagan's autobiography

Old 05-25-2018, 08:32 PM   #135
fuzzyroes
Banned

You seem to lack the intelligence to realize that black people and other races owned slaves too. Whatever the case, slavery took place a long time ago. Folks who weren't even alive when slavery was taking place have no reason to feel bad or "guilt" about something they had no hand in contributing to.

Last edited by fuzzyroes : 05-25-2018 at 08:41 PM.

Old 05-25-2018, 08:37 PM   #136
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
fuzzy you do know several people have pleaded guilty to stuff found by the mueller inquiry right?
Yes, but that was in regards to other stuff, it had nothing to do with Trump cooking up a malicious scheme with Vladimir Putin. I can't believe people even think that that's plausible and if it somehow did happen, don't you think the hammer would've come down on Trump already?

It's just the deep-state having their thumb on Trump so he can't get on with running the country. It really is a joke.

Old 05-25-2018, 08:47 PM   #137
redbreegull

Quote:
You seem to lack the intelligence to realize that black people and other races owned slaves too. Whatever the case, slavery took place a long time ago. Folks who weren't even alive when slavery was taking place have no reason to feel bad or "guilt" about something they had no hand in contributing to.
FUCK

Quote:
Yes, but that was in regards to other stuff, it had nothing to do with Trump cooking up a malicious scheme with Vladimir Putin. I can't believe people even think that that's plausible and if it somehow did happen, don't you think the hammer would've come down on Trump already?

It's just the deep-state having their thumb on Trump so he can't get on with running the country. It really is a joke.
YOU

Old 05-25-2018, 08:48 PM   #138
fuzzyroes
Banned

Uh oh, wait until RBG encounters this racism. He's gonna lose his shit!

Old 05-25-2018, 08:52 PM   #139
redbreegull

you can't really be "racist" against white people you dumb dick. racism is systemic oppression based on race. white people are not systemically oppressed in any way whatsoever

Old 05-25-2018, 09:16 PM   #140
fuzzyroes
Banned

Oh, get bent.

Live in the now, be comfortable and proud of who you are, judge everyone based on their own moral values.

Old 05-25-2018, 09:19 PM   #141
redbreegull

Quote:
Oh, get bent.

Live in the now, be comfortable and proud of who you are, judge everyone based on their own moral values.
why don't you get fucked you racist shitbag

Old 05-25-2018, 09:19 PM   #142
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

del

Last edited by teh b0lly!!1 : 05-25-2018 at 11:02 PM. Reason: intended after the rbg post about racism, nevermind

Old 05-25-2018, 09:23 PM   #143
redbreegull

"White" as a race was literally invented by people who wanted to sell slaves in order to solidify black Africans and other non-Europeans as a permanent slave underclass

Old 05-25-2018, 09:25 PM   #144
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
you can't really be "racist" against white people you dumb dick. racism is systemic oppression based on race. white people are not systemically oppressed in any way whatsoever
Racism is also based on environmental factors. I reckon a white man in Jamaica isn't going to be treated with the hospitality that one of the locals enjoys. Heck, our friend B0lly has mentioned some of the prejudice that he's felt being an outsider in China.

Obviously I believe everyone she be judged on their own moral values and their execution of character, but it's always something to think about.

Old 05-25-2018, 09:26 PM   #145
redbreegull

Slaves in many past societies had upward mobility, but the Atlantic slave trade of black people out of Africa was unique in that it invented social constructs to enslave a RACE of people forever with no hope of escape or upward mobility

Old 05-25-2018, 09:26 PM   #146
redbreegull

Quote:
Racism is also based on environmental factors. I reckon a white man in Jamaica isn't going to be treated with the hospitality that one of the locals enjoys. Heck, our friend B0lly has mentioned some of the prejudice that he's felt being an outsider in China.

Obviously I believe everyone she be judged on their own moral values and their execution of character, but it's always something to think about.
prejudice is not the same as racism. racism is systemic. for you, living in a white dominant society and a white dominant country, with no ancestors who have ever been legally enslaved and traded like cattle in the last thousand years, no one can be racist against you. You are the top of the totem pole. no part of "the system" leans against you, in fact the system is built to help you as much as possible at the expense of people of other skin colors

Old 05-25-2018, 09:30 PM   #147
fuzzyroes
Banned

Uhhh, I don't know if you've ever been to Vancouver or British Columbia, but it's not a white dominant city or province.

Old 05-25-2018, 09:31 PM   #148
redbreegull

by the way, not that you would know since I'm not sure you have ever left British Columbia, but people in most developing countries are extremely obsequious to white people because white people have power and money. Go to SE Asia, or West Africa, or India and see how people treat you. They will mostly lie down on the floor for you to walk over them if there is a puddle in your way. That's fucking racism. White racism has pervaded the entire world. It's absolutely evident even in many non-white societies where white people get ridiculously special treatment.

Old 05-25-2018, 09:33 PM   #149
redbreegull

Quote:
Uhhh, I don't know if you've ever been to Vancouver or British Columbia, but it's not a white dominant city or province.
64% of the population of British Columbia are of European decent according to the 2016 Canadian census

53% of people in Vancouver are Caucasian. The next biggest race represented is Asian, with less than 30% of the population

Old 05-25-2018, 09:33 PM   #150
fuzzyroes
Banned

Of course man, money is the god of the people. Doesn't matter if you're white, Asian or any race, if you have money, people will be nice to your face in hopes of a piece of it.