Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2018, 09:27 PM   #1021
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Patrick, not getting it:
"Everything was fine up to three weeks ago. Nothing makes sense, nothing. She tried to kick me out of the house last night for defending Billy and said I was drinking his “koolaid” wtf!"

Patrick, the winner:
"I never failed or quit at anything in my life. I’m a solution oriented person."

Old 02-27-2018, 07:02 PM   #1022
vitaldust
Apocalyptic Poster

Location: a melting apocalyptic jungle bleeding out of me like a dream
Default Let's Talk About that D'arcy Photo and Alleged Hack

I have been thinking about the conflict surrounding D'arcy and Billy in light of the #MeToo movement. I think it's really great that so many people (here especially) unquestioningly accepted her side of things: a woman speaking honestly about her abusive experiences with a white male in an industry built around the construct of white male privilege. I've had more time to think about this and I'm left with a few questions.

First, I think this is the photo Strawberry and others have been referring to. I'm obviously concerned and I hope that it wasn't a form of abuse. Was it? If it was an accident, I feel like it's possible to in some way honestly comment on how bad she looks. And she looks very bad. If she was hurt by someone else, then fuck, I'm a douche for putting here.

MOD NOTE: deleted the picture

Second, at present, how seriously is D'arcy taking her own claims? Since her story went up, she has claimed (a) that he phone was hacked, (b) that her facebook (no longer active) was hacked. This is odd timing. Was it a legitimate hack? Does this in some way implicate another agent in her most recent revelations? Is this a manufactured excuse for her latest outpouring of media content? Wouldn't this be a bad time to cast doubt on her ability to reasonably communicate in an reliable manner?

Stories from the past aside, her texts actually seemed to corroborate everything Billy said regarding the reunion.

In short, is D'arcy as reliable a witness as we may want her to be?

Last edited by reprise85 : 02-27-2018 at 07:25 PM.

Old 02-27-2018, 07:26 PM   #1023
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

don't post that picture. several people on both sides of the argument (close to the band/d'arcy) said she was attacked. mods will continue to delete the photo. and yes you're a douche for posting it.

Old 02-27-2018, 07:30 PM   #1024
Andy /

yeah, let's not and say we did.

Old 02-27-2018, 07:53 PM   #1025
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgan's Bluff View Post
Patrick, not getting it:
"Everything was fine up to three weeks ago. Nothing makes sense, nothing. She tried to kick me out of the house last night for defending Billy and said I was drinking his “koolaid” wtf!"

Patrick, the winner:
"I never failed or quit at anything in my life. I’m a solution oriented person."

Lmao.

Fuck Patrick. Dude sucks.

Old 03-07-2018, 11:16 AM   #1026
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram27 View Post
Quote:
Can you guess who this battered former rockstar is? Be the first caller tomorrow to the #MANCOW and win.
christ

Quote:
williampcorgan A word of support for my friend Erich Muller (@mancowmuller), who yesterday found out his radio station in Chicago had been sold just as he was walking in to do his morning radio show. Which meant he was suddenly presiding over the end of an era. The station (WLUP, your general classic rock deal which was rarely supportive of SP at any point, from 90's on) was once one of the top two stations in Chicago going back to the 70's, when they played an amazing mix of Sabbath and Priest and Rush when almost no station in America would. And my friend Erich presided over a very successful morning show, where which with his encouragement and exhortation we were able to sell out our Chicago date and put a second up. But setting all that aside, Mancow, as he's known to fans (don't ask me to explain that!) Is one of my best friends, and a better friend you couldn't have. He, probably more that anyone behind the scenes, has encouraged me to embrace being a father, a partner, as well as charitable and forgiving to all; which may sound trite in this context but believe me we all need someone who inspires us to be better and do better than we would on our own. And Erich is that kind of a person. So from the maelstrom that is a 'public' life (and as meaningless as that phrase might be in the social media age) just know that a great and kind man lost his spot yesterday, which affects employees, families, and of course fans; of which he has many. I appreciate you Erich! Here's to our next trip down the road...

A word of support for my friend Erich Muller (@mancowmuller), who yesterday found out his radio station in Chicago had been sold just as he was walking in to do his morning radio show. Which meant he was suddenly presiding over the end of an era. The station (WLUP, your general classic rock deal which was rarely supportive of SP at any point, from 90's on) was once one of the top two stations in Chicago going back to the 70's, when they played an amazing mix of Sabbath and Priest and Rush when almost no station in America would. And my friend Erich presided over a very successful morning show, where which with his encouragement and exhortation we were able to sell out our Chicago date and put a second up. But setting all that aside, Mancow, as he's known to fans (don't ask me to explain that!) Is one of my best friends, and a better friend you couldn't have. He, probably more that anyone behind the scenes, has encouraged me to embrace being a father, a partner, as well as charitable and forgiving to all; which may sound trite in this context but believe me we all need someone who inspires us to be better and do better than we would on our own. And Erich is that kind of a person. So from the maelstrom that is a 'public' life (and as meaningless as that phrase might be in the social media age) just know that a great and kind man lost his spot yesterday, which affects employees, families, and of course fans; of which he has many. I appreciate you Erich! Here's to our next trip down the road...

Ein Beitrag geteilt von WilliamPatrickCorgan (@williampcorgan) am

Old 03-07-2018, 11:28 AM   #1027
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whywontyoulistn View Post
Billy's silence on the Mancunt/Strawberry photo thing is pissing me off more than the reunion non-invite debacle.

....that settles that then, nice clarification for even the hardest Bully-apologists.

"you are the company you keep" has at least a bit of truth, between Mancow (just one look on his instagram content is more than you need) and Alex Jones it's really hard to decide who wins.

Thanks for voicing your support and encouragement for a disgusting piece of shit who helped you turn a picture of a physical assault of your former bandmate into a contest. jesus. christ.

Old 03-07-2018, 12:05 PM   #1028
whywontyoulistn
Ownz

NO APOLOGY FOR YOU (confirmed by Topspin).

Wow, what a cunt. Ugh, and I really wanted to see James and Jimmy again.

Old 03-07-2018, 12:21 PM   #1029
Oklahoma Sexual
Apocalyptic Poster

Yep, Billy blew it.

Old 03-07-2018, 12:24 PM   #1030
Oklahoma Sexual
Apocalyptic Poster

And I'm happy mancow is w/o a job. His show was garbage. I can see why Folly thinks so much of him. They have a similar way of overtalking everyone and laughing at their own jokes

Old 03-07-2018, 12:56 PM   #1031
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Wow, what bullshit. Good news he lost his job though. Hopefully he's unemployed for a long time. I feel sorry for his daughters.

Old 03-07-2018, 01:04 PM   #1032
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Can you guess who this battered former rockstar is? Be the first caller tomorrow to the #MANCOW and win.
Quote:
williampcorgan A word of support for my friend Erich Muller (@mancowmuller), who yesterday found out his radio station in Chicago had been sold just as he was walking in to do his morning radio show.
>>>

Old 03-07-2018, 01:06 PM   #1033
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

New contest!

"Can you guess who this battered former radio DJ, looking for a new job, is? Be the first one to twitter tomorrow to # @Billy and win."

The action for his buddy William Patrick Corgan was his coffin nail...

Last edited by Corgan's Bluff : 03-07-2018 at 01:30 PM.

Old 03-07-2018, 03:33 PM   #1034
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

Karma came knockin and mancunt has no job now. I can't believe Billy posted that pathetic eulogy for him, what a sociopath.

Old 03-07-2018, 04:17 PM   #1035
HereIsNoWhy4U
Demi-God

Crazy people like Corgan tend to only surround themselves with other crazy people.

Old 03-07-2018, 04:31 PM   #1036
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

I don't usually celebrate people losing their jobs but seriously, guy got what he fuckin' deserved

Old 03-07-2018, 05:00 PM   #1037
slunken
Virgo

He'll be back on the air in no time.

Old 03-07-2018, 06:55 PM   #1038
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereIsNoWhy4U View Post
Crazy people like Corgan tend to only surround themselves with other crazy people.
Oh hey HereIsNoWhy4U, die you learn this during your psychiatry i mean psychology master?

Old 03-07-2018, 07:14 PM   #1039
FoolofaTook

no he watches dr. phil

Old 03-07-2018, 07:49 PM   #1040
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

"Can you guess who this battered former radio DJ, looking for a new job, is? Be the first one to twitter tomorrow to # @Billy and win." (With picture)

Just got blocked from Linda Strawdingle for posting this on Twitter.

Blocked this MeanCow too.

Old 03-08-2018, 04:04 AM   #1041
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

https://www.reddit.com/r/SmashingPum...x/fuck_mancow/

http://archive.is/nUHle

Old 03-08-2018, 11:31 AM   #1042
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgan's Bluff View Post
"Can you guess who this battered former radio DJ, looking for a new job, is? Be the first one to twitter tomorrow to # @Billy and win." (With picture)

Just got blocked from Linda Strawdingle for posting this on Twitter.

Blocked this MeanCow too.
Good stuff Bluff!

Edit: amoergosum, just read that post. Fucking christ.

Old 03-08-2018, 11:44 AM   #1043
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Posted by ManCow Muller the same day, he showed the picture of D'arcy. The bald "child" is NOT Billy Corgan...

mancowmuller
If you’re offended by this you’re an intolerant bigot!

Old 03-08-2018, 12:27 PM   #1044
Shadaloo
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoergosum View Post
Proof of this plus Buttcannon reporting on it would fucking annihilate whatever good will BC's managed to build up with the scattered remains of the fanbase. Jesus.

Old 03-08-2018, 12:47 PM   #1045
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster

Sad if true, but definitely need more proof.

If Billy had absolutely ripped D'arcy in Instagram posts and interviews, to me that would have been totally fair game as a response to her interview/leaking the texts, and even leaking text messages too that D'arcy didn't that Billy saw as beneficial to him would have been fair as well. If he actually did have a role in the picture being posted by Mancow (though we have no proof of this currently, so it's just hypothetical) that would be very disappointing.

Old 03-08-2018, 09:36 PM   #1046
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

buttcannon have you heard anything about nickelback opening for SP in august?

Old 03-08-2018, 09:56 PM   #1047
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
buttcannon have you heard anything about nickelback opening for SP in august?
No. I don't get where people are getting this from, just based off Billy's dream post on Instagram?

Last edited by WeilandFan : 03-08-2018 at 10:32 PM.

Old 03-08-2018, 10:09 PM   #1048
Shallowed
Braindead

Fuzzy rose has CONFIRMED it

Old 03-08-2018, 10:29 PM   #1049
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeilandFan View Post
No. I don't get where people are getting this from, just based of Billy's dream post on Instagram?
no, someone supposedly heard it from someone in the studio with the band or something. not sure. but it wasn't just based on the dream.

Old 03-08-2018, 10:31 PM   #1050
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeilandFan View Post
No. I don't get where people are getting this from, just based of Billy's dream post on Instagram?
I think someone claimed to have an inside scoop initially? And the evidence is that Billy seemingly has a hard on for Chad Kroeger and has brought him up an odd amount in the last few years