Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 06-26-2014, 03:50 AM   #1
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Default Netphorians you've met

... and your impressions of them.

Vixnix
What a sweet heart! So easy to talk to. Under appreciated.
Ever
More charming than he comes across online. Complicated. A good guy at heart.
The Ace of Aces
Seriously. We met. He's a nice Italian mobster kinda guy. But way too hung up on G. Tech and law talk. Other than that, he has great taste in liquor.
Warsaw
More normal than one would think. Shy.

Old 06-26-2014, 07:42 AM   #2
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

i met aladango or alandago or however that's spelled at an SP concert. didn't know it was him until after.

Old 06-26-2014, 08:49 AM   #3
Shallowed
Braindead

I'm Hardcore is the only regular I've met, when he delivered a Siamese Dream vinyl to me. It was a brief but amicable meeting.

Just a few others who have <20 posts here and were far more active on the O Board

Old 06-26-2014, 08:50 AM   #4
Shallowed
Braindead

My Blue Heaven once unwittingly took a photo with me in the background

Old 06-26-2014, 09:01 AM   #5
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Bonnie
Smart, sweet, sensitive, patient, beautiful. A great cook.

Old 06-26-2014, 09:05 AM   #6
slunken
Virgo

Pizza Club - good guy

Old 06-26-2014, 09:21 AM   #7
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

I'm Hardcore - Smart, sweet, sensitive, patient, beautiful. A great cook.
davin - Smart, sweet, sensitive, patient, beautiful. A great cook.
waltermcphilp - Smart, sweet, sensitive, patient, beautiful. A great cook.

Old 06-26-2014, 09:30 AM   #8
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

I tried really hard to word it properly. she is a great person. why don't you shut up and go home JOKES ON YOU YOUR HOME IS IN PITTSBURGH

Old 06-26-2014, 09:34 AM   #9
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Cool

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/...9908816711.jpg

It surely is.

Old 06-26-2014, 09:49 AM   #10
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Thanks so much Emma n_n you are also those qualities! Dinner at your place was the best meal I've ever had.

Old 06-26-2014, 09:49 AM   #11
vixnix
Socialphobic

it looks terrible.

Old 06-26-2014, 09:52 AM   #12
vixnix
Socialphobic

Oh I meant that about Pittsburgh. though I was only saying it to be mean, so it's probably good that it backfired!

Thanks Bonnie, that means a lot to me! My boys still talk about you. The smallest one still eats walnuts .

Old 06-26-2014, 09:53 AM   #13
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Pittsburgh's pretty great if you like pollution

Old 06-26-2014, 09:54 AM   #14
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
Oh I meant that about Pittsburgh. though I was only saying it to be mean, so it's probably good that it backfired!

Thanks Bonnie, that means a lot to me! My boys still talk about you. The smallest one still eats walnuts .
Do you let him use a hammer to open them?

Old 06-26-2014, 09:58 AM   #15
vixnix
Socialphobic

I would...he has free access to hammers. But we've moved from that house so he doesn't get them in the shell, now - its rare to find them for sale.

Old 06-26-2014, 10:18 AM   #16
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

mickyshambles. kahlo. davin. zie germans (sebastian, memories_unwind, phoenix down, million_watts). les french (frenchy, totom, schwarzy, probably some more). magikarp (only found out i have met him at sp shows in 2007-2008 very recently). redpandacat. leena. will (don't know your username).
there must be more, but most people stopped posting. so please excuse me.

they were all very nice.

Last edited by Cool As Ice Cream : 06-27-2014 at 04:03 AM.

Old 06-26-2014, 10:27 AM   #17
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I imagine most people from here would come across as nice in person. Even duovamp. I mean I've got Emma fooled.

Old 06-26-2014, 10:28 AM   #18
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
I would...he has free access to hammers. But we've moved from that house so he doesn't get them in the shell, now - its rare to find them for sale.
Lucky kid. I wish I had access to hammers. That's what I liked about spending time with him.

Old 06-26-2014, 10:43 AM   #19
Order 66
Socialphobic

i met trotskilishious an he sucked my DICK

Old 06-26-2014, 10:45 AM   #20
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Of all the ones still active i think only Trots and Pale_Princess and a long fucking time ago. The latter i met twice though, once in chicago and once in my post netphoria days (like 2004). But im awkward and it was short so it barely counts.

Old 06-26-2014, 10:46 AM   #21
Order 66
Socialphobic

really tho

2marlon2brando
pinkribbon
junebug
dean moriairty

i think thats it.. all cool people. not different from how they are online

Old 06-26-2014, 05:24 PM   #22
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

That's a good list

Old 06-26-2014, 05:56 PM   #23
noyen
Immortal

lets see... in order if i can remember. most likely not. so nevermind that. out of order.

sickbadthing - my friend. total dick. love him to death. i could write a book.
affectation - mega douche bag.
purple mega man - smart, intelligent rebel. too smart for his own good maybe.
blondie girl brainwashed - super hot fucked her brains out she tried to brainwash me. came from polygamist family. never to be heard of again. probably married to astronaut.
bob dole - funny as hell. worked with at multiple jobs. disappeared into status quo marriage life to some miserable person i didnt like.
the gaddrow - friendly, accommodating just all around cool gut to hang out with regardless of what anyone has to say here. met at mogwai show a good 10 years ago or more or something. good guy all around and we've hung multiple times now. got him to meet mogwai this last tour and made some dreams come true for him. he let me sleep on his hotel floor and bought me beers. a lad.
tessa - she was a girl then. cute, skinny and way to young for me to even look at in any other way. i think i scared her because i was swilling whiskey out of a bottle and blowing weed smoke all over the place and being kinda sloppy.
san fran asian hottie - i cant remember her username but she had amazing tits and was way too young again but she was awesome and her and another netphorian i cant remember the name of gave us weird gifts like pig brains and some oddities.
eve - we didnt meet but we did plan to fuck in a gas station bathroom. i had to work.
lucky 13 - complete cunt
ropey lopey - really cool guy, too smart for his own good too. friendly and complimentary. he liked my music a lot so points there. also gave me an awesome lithograph print of a picture he took on his travels. it still hangs on my wall. he never got my gift of a 12" test pressing of shit i released a long time ago because of.. issues with someone.
sleeper - we argued before we met on here. then we met and he was cool and a badass photographer and i believe he still is.
devious_j - awesome like you'd expect. only got to hang shortly at niagra falls but he's another lad.
allisonmonster - super cool chick. beautiful and tall and talented as fuck artist.
paleprincess - exactly how i'd imagined her, hilarious, purty, down to have fun and good taste in food. lots of laughs.
graveflower - we were both pretty fucked up but i remember we liked each other but didnt believe each other that we liked each other. so there was that. but he's a riot.
andyslash - jeez i liked this guy so much. lollapalooza. provided me with healthy breaths of green smoke. dude is tall and handsome and nice and everything you'd want in a friend.
pale blue eyes - also another super cool girl into rad music. she could kick my ass for sure.
beth.. beth.. i cant remember her username either. vanilla? yes vanilla i think - she was also awesome to hang with but she was with a boy she didnt seem to like or something. watched radiohead together with andyslash and pale blue eyes.
whatcolor - super handsome dude, way cooler than tom cruise. just a happy funny guy with a good 'art in em. very much enjoyed having sushi with him and doing the paul hem thing.
twice/magz - i think one of my favorite people in the universe. we only met for a brief half hour or something but we exchanged goodies and hugged. she is one of the most beautiful creatures i have ever seen in real life. short, sweet, magical ass. eyes like a unicorn.
i think that's all besides one i won't list but she was a lover and now we're not. smart beyond her years. beautiful and sweet and tender and all that stuff. adventurous. amazing taste in music. a whole lot more. love er forever in some way.
oh and xtina - tall, dark, all woman. amazingly beautiful too. could be a model. funny and fun to be around.
progresschrome - brad is just awesome. he's a clever dude and easy to talk to and drums for caribou and his own band now and he introduced me to a person i became super close friends with who recently died. a lot of good was brought into my life because of that. all the canadians. i hope he reaches mega-stardom. love him.
now im just drawing blanks because im focused on spava now and jesus lord. didnt get to meet but yeah. close enough to love her forever too.
.. yeah.. i cant remember any more though i think there are more.

Last edited by noyen : 06-26-2014 at 06:20 PM.

Old 06-26-2014, 05:59 PM   #24
yo soy el mejor

;_;

Old 06-26-2014, 06:13 PM   #25
yo soy el mejor

ace of aces - creep. my friends and i were 17 when we met him across the street from one of their houses on the porch of empty house (she didn't want him to know where she lived). he brought liquor
plastic haircuts - turns out he worked with me. i never talked to him.
i was aborted - i like mark. and i'm looking forward to seeing him play this summer; i always enjoy it. he's very sweet!
krazee stacee - i've seen stacee dance and she's pretty sexy. i've been to their place, and she and mark are always very welcoming and gracious. i like her, too!
eulogy - i've seen him twice and one time walked right behind him on the stairs leading to the train. does that count?
agenda suicide - i saw her when i was buying a chicken and another time saw her coming out of an alteration shop when i was leaving my book buddies thing. does that count?
monte - you know how it is.
D. - Having D. around when Monte was around was a very good thing. We got along without any awkwardness. Oh, and we danced together. Remember that, D.?! _

Old 06-26-2014, 06:57 PM   #26
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

i wish noyen hung out with me

Old 06-26-2014, 06:58 PM   #27
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
i met trotskilishious an he sucked my DICK
it meant something

Old 06-26-2014, 06:59 PM   #28
noyen
Immortal

i wish we could have that interview in austin situation was fucked up. i arrived there at midnight, had an interview at 9am and then flight left at 3 something in the afternoon. i would've taken that job too if they would have offered but i think i flubbed things by not being sure about salary down there. so many tacos would have been eaten.

Old 06-27-2014, 12:20 AM   #29
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
I imagine most people from here would come across as nice in person.
I'm not nice in person.

Old 06-27-2014, 12:35 AM   #30
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyen View Post
i wish we could have that interview in austin situation was fucked up. i arrived there at midnight, had an interview at 9am and then flight left at 3 something in the afternoon. i would've taken that job too if they would have offered but i think i flubbed things by not being sure about salary down there. so many tacos would have been eaten.
i forgot that happened. now worries dude, we'll hug it out.

my tacoknowledge has expanded exponentially, and maybe the tamale house will return