Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 04-20-2002, 05:13 PM   #31
Lie

Quote:
Originally posted by sawdust restaurants:
No. I was insulting Lie. Getting somebody whose handle was "raindrops + sunshowers" confused with somebody whose handle was "******" is an impressive feat.
Not as much as you might think. I thought "raindrops + sunshowers" must just be his altar ego or something. And that's another thing about you little pubescent shits. You take everything so goddamn seriously. It was light jest, not an insult. I don't dislike either of you, but I do wonder.

------------------
Boot the grime of this world in the crotch, dear.

Old 04-20-2002, 05:16 PM   #32
Affectation

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Lie:
Not as much as you might think. I thought "raindrops + sunshowers" must just be his altar ego or something. And that's another thing about you little pubescent shits. You take everything so goddamn seriously. It was light jest, not an insult. I don't dislike either of you, but I do wonder.

Go clean your yaya, dirty ass bitch.

Old 04-20-2002, 05:22 PM   #33
Lie

Quote:
Originally posted by Affectation:
Go clean your yaya, dirty ass bitch.
It's getting a bit old, sweetie.

------------------
Boot the grime of this world in the crotch, dear.

Old 04-20-2002, 05:25 PM   #34
sickbadthing

Angry

What do I see? A bunch of grumpy guses on a Saturday afternoon. You're all adorable.

Old 04-20-2002, 05:28 PM   #35
TiaraGurl

I won the senior drama award in high school but the muscials were another department altogether. Thank god...

Old 04-20-2002, 05:28 PM   #36
bonsor

p a g e t w o

Old 04-20-2002, 05:29 PM   #37
bonsor

And I think I'll add my two cents. If your girl isn't keen on being in Pippin, then maybe being president of the Drama Club isn't for her. I mean, it's kind of obvious that being president of any club comes with some heavy reponsibilities. She owes her time to the club by being president which means she has to put up with the bullshit of dozens of bratty drama kids. So even though she's president of the damn club, she's wanking off with some other drama organization.
From what I see, she brought it on herself. Suze is right. High test scores =/= good logic abilities.

Old 04-20-2002, 07:12 PM   #38
sawdust restaurants

John: Drama Club is separate from any production put on in school and thus, "wanking off with another drama organization" isn't quite it. She just happens to be the bitch for the drama sponsor and the drama boosters, and if she DID bring this upon herself, it's not that she's president of the club but rather that she doesn't have the moxy to tell them all to fuck off, which is what she should have done in the first place considering next to none of this was really her responsibility.

That said, though, she does realize what you're saying--she's just sensitive. For Christ's sake, she's a 17-year-old female, after all. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif And she realizes all this now, which is why we're both looking forward to getting the hell out of here in a month.

I still think she has every right to be pissed off, as do I--they are primadonnas, I'm not the only one who thinks so, and the entire thing is a completely asinine situation. Does it really matter in the long run? No, but I hate it to see somebody, anybody, upset over the ridiculousness of other people. You can't expulcate my girl from blame, but certainly the situation wouldn't be in place right now if the entire drama organization weren't so fucking egotistical.

Old 04-20-2002, 07:19 PM   #39
bonsor

I didn't try to make it look like all the blame should be on her. Both parties do have a right to be upset about it. She took a job she couldn't quite handle and the drama kiddies got their panties in a twist about it. Although, acting the way they did won't ever help any situation, and neither will calling someone a "malicious junior" in a cast bio without their consent http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif.

Just my $0.02

Old 04-20-2002, 08:31 PM   #40
Aeroplane

Quote:
Originally posted by TiaraGurl:
I won the senior drama award in high school but the muscials were another department altogether. Thank god...
Amen. Musicals suck ass. BTW, being a professional actor (of course I had to plug myself shamelessly), I know that the primadonnas that you(Sawdust restaurant) are referring to don't ever change. But also like you said, all drama people aren't like that.

Old 04-21-2002, 01:41 AM   #41
frail_and_bedazzled

Quote:
Originally posted by Ihaman:
DO YOU NEED FLYERS?!?!?!
but of course!