Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2017, 10:59 PM   #181
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

I tore the legs off and baked them alone. Pretty good.

Tomorrow I will do the rest of the carcass, like Vixnix said, but I have no butter and I'm scared to go to Safeway.

Old 11-20-2017, 11:01 PM   #182
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Be sure to keep the bones and turn that picked-at corpse into the tasty broth of tomorrow.

Old 11-20-2017, 11:03 PM   #183
FoolofaTook

You know about the corpse?

Old 11-21-2017, 12:03 AM   #184
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
theoretically my moods are controlled by the lamotrigine and the duloxetine is unecessary - I have been a wimp about coming off it because weaning down from 60 to 30 was so bad. But I ran out and figured I'd just not go back for more. Weaning gradually from 30mg would involved counting beads and I just have no time or patience for that, right now, with homeschooling the kids and everything else. I feel better today which is great. I just remember things taking a long time the last time, and feeling good one day and shitty the next. fucking duloxetine.
yeah that's why people often will go down to an SSRI instead of going straight off. like take lexapro or something where you can ween down without counting beads etc. supposed to go more smoothly. idk, i've only once come off of cymbalta and i was on lots of drugs. but if i miss it for three days i become useless, my vision gets blurry and brain zaps make me unable to function

Old 11-21-2017, 01:44 AM   #185
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

I have a rough time going on and off any drug, so I'm reluctant to introduce one for those purposes, though lets see how the rest of the week goes...

I hadn't considered it this time. I hate coming off SSRIs as well. No brain zaps or nausea but the rage. Oh man, the rage. I'm basically good for nothing because I hate everyone and everything for a good month.

You made some noises with your mouth while I was watching tv? DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF MOUTH NOISE MAKING SHIT I WILL FUCKING BURY YOU MYSELF

This is like, to my kids. I don't always say it out loud. But I don't always manage to keep it in, either.

Old 11-21-2017, 02:01 AM   #186
Ram27
dumb

SSRIs are trash.

At least for me, they numb any positive emotions. And, yeah, they numb bad ones too, but what's the point in going through life like a nihilist?

Old 11-21-2017, 02:06 AM   #187
redbreegull

I've been taking trintellix for a few months and I'm pretty sure it is helping. Previously I had the numbing experience with SSRIs but this stuff is like some next gen shit or so I'm told

it did make my stomach feel awful for about 30 minutes every time I took it for the first few weeks and I had some weird dreams, like the one about murdering foolofatook, but other than that I just feel a bit less agitated and depressed all the time.

Old 11-21-2017, 02:09 AM   #188
FoolofaTook

Exclamation

The point of being a nihilist is destruction.

This is elementary, dear Watson.

Old 11-21-2017, 10:19 AM   #189
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

god is empty just like me

as far as u take me that's where i believe

and i said, i wanna rape u

Old 11-21-2017, 10:20 AM   #190
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

shamrocks, et cetera

possibly "stern stuff"

Old 11-21-2017, 09:39 PM   #191
FoolofaTook

So I went to Safeway for milk and cereal. Got to the entrance and freaked out. Couldn't go in. Walked instead to Harvest Foods about a mile and a half in the other direction. Get there shop get into the cashier aisle and STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME IS ONE OF THE HEAD SAFEWAY CASHIERS!!!

She recognized me, of course. Goddamn I can't escape the Doom of Mitchell no matter where I go. I'm fucking fated to darkness like Turin Turambar.

Old 11-21-2017, 10:45 PM   #192
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
i suspect you don't know what good clothes feel like. i don't mean that offensively, sorry if it sounds like that. i still get some stuff from walmart but at least for women their clothes are not "good." pants are low quality (except jeans are alright). shirts are too thin and extremely bland. i've been trying to dress a little better recently, but i'm poor and super uncomfortable going to plus size clothes stores so i've been shopping online. i get much better quality stuff for close to the same prices, maybe just a bit more. yeah i have like 5 pairs of their $7 string tied sweatpants and they are good for what they are, but i dont think anything else is for me anymore, except underwear/socks
I suppose "good" isn't exactly the word to use.

I got some cool band shirts there for like 5 bucks a pop. They often times have stuff that you wouldn't exactly expect to find there... All at great prices.

With that said, it's not the kind of place I'd enjoy going on a regular basis just to run in to pick up a few groceries.

Old 11-21-2017, 10:50 PM   #193
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
Hey man, that ones mine!

Old 11-21-2017, 10:54 PM   #194
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
I suppose "good" isn't exactly the word to use.

I got some cool band shirts there for like 5 bucks a pop. They often times have stuff that you wouldn't exactly expect to find there... All at great prices.

With that said, it's not the kind of place I'd enjoy going on a regular basis just to run in to pick up a few groceries.
yeah i'm down with that. i try to avoid walmart but i do get my prescriptions at the one by my house. when i got the plan i'm on now i originally paid a % as a copay and they were the cheapest. now i pay a flat rate but they've been really good to me so i've stayed with them. always have everything ready, if someone isn't covered they'll call my docs and get something else without me having to even deal with it at all, etc. know me by name. i mean i do have like 10 prescriptions (but i get 3 months a time). also the best place for cheap groceries is aldi.

Old 11-21-2017, 10:58 PM   #195
FoolofaTook

Shut the fuck up fuzzy.

Why don't you go vomit a bit so you can have more room for the alcohol?

Old 11-22-2017, 06:16 PM   #196
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Shut the fuck up fuzzy.

Why don't you go vomit a bit so you can have more room for the alcohol?
https://s3media.247sports.com/Upload...52/2852619.gifhttps://s3media.247sports.com/Upload...52/2852619.gifhttps://s3media.247sports.com/Upload...52/2852619.gif

Old 11-22-2017, 06:17 PM   #197
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

What happened to The Love, Took? You used to be such a nice young man.

Old 11-22-2017, 07:01 PM   #198
Skradgee
Boardcaster

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...08/538/5b3.gif

Old 11-22-2017, 07:09 PM   #199
FoolofaTook

He mocked my brother's madness. Repeatedly.

Fuck Fuzzy forever. And fuck y s e m too for calling me a liar.

Old 11-22-2017, 07:30 PM   #200
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

what did she call you a liar about

Old 11-22-2017, 07:57 PM   #201
FoolofaTook

When I said that I got a letter from my brother five pages back to back of total insanity his visions and prophecies.

She said it was a lie. Why would I lie about that? I know I have many faults that have been made apparent here but when have I been caught in a lie?

And my brother has been to several mental hospitals. He has tried to kill himself, once by setting himself on fire. This shit is like a millstone around my neck. And he mocked me and she said I was making it up.

Sorry all this sobriety and exercise and eating (I am closing in on 200lbs!!!) is bringing out the Aries.

Old 11-22-2017, 08:00 PM   #202
FoolofaTook

Also that bastard Buzzard's stubborn refusal to acknowledge Tolkien's uber senescitude is ENRAGING ME BEYOND CRIMSON TIDES OF DEATH

Old 11-22-2017, 08:02 PM   #203
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
He mocked my brother's madness. Repeatedly.

Fuck Fuzzy forever. And fuck y s e m too for calling me a liar.
Forgive fuzz for he knows not what he do.

Can't really excuse yo soy. Sometimes the old adage "if you have nothing nice to say etc." applies.

Old 11-22-2017, 08:03 PM   #204
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Have you considered starting up an Instagram named mycrazybro or something?

I'm sure there's a tonne of 'likes' to be had with those letters.

Old 11-22-2017, 08:09 PM   #205
FoolofaTook

Get fucked dickhead.

Old 11-22-2017, 08:10 PM   #206
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
When I said that I got a letter from my brother five pages back to back of total insanity his visions and prophecies.

She said it was a lie. Why would I lie about that? I know I have many faults that have been made apparent here but when have I been caught in a lie?
oh, that's shitty of her

Old 11-22-2017, 08:10 PM   #207
buzzard
Minion of Satan

To be fair, I wasn't 100% on whether that'd land on the safe side of the remarks world.

Sorry, Took.

Old 11-22-2017, 08:39 PM   #208
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Took, be like Black Jesus and forgive your brothers and sisters their trespasses.

After all, we're just a gaggle of degenerate child-molesting scum-bags or something fuzzy said.

Old 11-22-2017, 08:49 PM   #209
redbreegull

i hate donald trump, fuck him to death

i also hate all republicans they are a fucking tumor on this country

Old 11-22-2017, 09:31 PM   #210
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Lorren calling you a liar is amusing given her own history of deceit and the role you had in exposing it, before she scurried around behind the scenes trying to cover everything up again, like a flea bitten ferret.

One might almost think that her contempt for you and disbelief at your situation are an unconscious (or conscious) attempt to discredit you in order to discredit what you shared about her.

I guess the thing with Lorren is that if you piss into the wind some of it is gonna come back at you and slap you in the face. It's basic hydrology. Sorry. I should say: basic pissology.

That has a nice ring to it.

Basic Pissology: The Story of Lorren (and others)