Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2018, 07:48 AM   #31
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Old 06-28-2018, 10:44 PM   #32
Skradgee
Boardcaster

I have an ex who...for whatever reason...is publicly and actively against circumcision. She hosts events with signs that say things like "Take your whole baby home with you."

I don't understand it, other than how I guess it's nice to give your child a choice?

Old 06-28-2018, 10:50 PM   #33
redbreegull

circumcision is ritualistic genital mutilation basically. kids really should not be circumcised, at least not those who live where daily bathing is a cultural norm

Old 06-28-2018, 11:28 PM   #34
FoolofaTook

Old 06-29-2018, 06:32 AM   #35
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skradgee View Post
I have an ex who...for whatever reason...is publicly and actively against circumcision. She hosts events with signs that say things like "Take your whole baby home with you."

I don't understand it, other than how I guess it's nice to give your child a choice?
I guess this begs the question of was your dick horribly mutilated during the circumcision process?

Old 06-29-2018, 06:32 AM   #36
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
circumcision is ritualistic genital mutilation basically. kids really should not be circumcised, at least not those who live where daily bathing is a cultural norm
Yep. Also, having an uncut dick just feels great (sorry, not sorry).

Old 06-29-2018, 06:36 AM   #37
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

https://i.imgur.com/7wKwIg4.gif?noredirect

Old 06-29-2018, 06:47 AM   #38
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

It hasn’t been routine procedure in NZ since I was born, at least. But I gather, from my time spent on a Christian attachment parenting message board, that it is still pretty common in the U.S.

Christian mothers have some pretty strong opinions about baby dicks, as it turns out.

Old 06-29-2018, 07:55 AM   #39
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

pixnix

Old 06-29-2018, 09:00 AM   #40
Shadaloo
Apocalyptic Poster

I have two, who wants extra

Old 06-29-2018, 11:06 AM   #41
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Two circumcisions? Youch.

Old 06-29-2018, 03:34 PM   #42
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
It hasn’t been routine procedure in NZ since I was born, at least. But I gather, from my time spent on a Christian attachment parenting message board, that it is still pretty common in the U.S.

Christian mothers have some pretty strong opinions about baby dicks, as it turns out.
I was under the impression it is only a cultural norm for Jews and Americans. I don't know why it is such a big thing in the US.

Old 06-29-2018, 03:36 PM   #43
redbreegull

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
I have two, who wants extra
WAIT

ARE ANY OF THEM FAKE

Old 06-29-2018, 08:08 PM   #44
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
I was under the impression it is only a cultural norm for Jews and Americans.
nah, Muslims, too.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/me...ion624x340.gif

Old 06-29-2018, 09:15 PM   #45
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Quote:
circumcision is ritualistic genital mutilation basically.
i agree that this is fundamentally true, but... sorry, it just looks better and is cleaner and more sanitary this way.

i sure as shit would not like to have a weird ass skin turtleneck over my member, it looks fucking terrible and blocks off half the organ and the idea of having lints or fuck liquids crawl up inside it makes my OCD brain recoil.

Old 06-29-2018, 09:23 PM   #46
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

although circumcision is not popular where I grew up, at all, I somehow managed it that the first 2 I *saw up close and personal* (as in touched) were both circumcised.

I might have traumatized a guy later a little when I said his penis looked funny, I still feel bad about that. (he wasn't circumcised, it looked funny to me.)

Old 06-29-2018, 09:32 PM   #47
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
i agree that this is fundamentally true, but... sorry, it just looks better and is cleaner and more sanitary this way.

i sure as shit would not like to have a weird ass skin turtleneck over my member, it looks fucking terrible and blocks off half the organ and the idea of having lints or fuck liquids crawl up inside it makes my OCD brain recoil.
That's a lot of misconceptions my friend. Someday, I'll show you my dick and you'll see just how clean it is.

#notalldicks

Old 06-29-2018, 09:50 PM   #48
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

check ur PM

Old 06-29-2018, 10:14 PM   #49
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

My first two boyfriends were circumcised and my husband is not and I honestly didn’t notice the difference. I think because I would never voluntarily look at the saddest sight on the earth, which is the flaccid human penis. All erect penises look the same to me, I’m not looking very hard at those either though, to be honest.

But my husband loves his penis and takes great pleasure and satisfaction from knowing that it is intact. So I guess, good for him.

I mean it’s basically like removing the labia minora, which I see there is some obsession with, particularly it seems, in the U.S. maybe there is a hetero male appetite for women with small labia minoras because circumcised men all instinctively feel like having no fleshy folds on any sex organs is A++

Old 06-29-2018, 10:29 PM   #50
pavementtune

it's not just looking at it though, like the handling of skin or no skin is pretty different. at least I remember that's what started my curiosity what exactly was going on down there. there is an additional part to play with.

Old 06-29-2018, 10:31 PM   #51
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
But my husband loves his penis and takes great pleasure and satisfaction from knowing that it is intact. So I guess, good for him.
I am right there with him. I love my peen just the way it is. Also, I've never had a complaint, not have I had issue cleaning.

Seriously b0lly, it's called soap and water. We get by, don't worry.

Old 06-29-2018, 11:02 PM   #52
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

i know i know, it's just that dirt is more susceptible to get in there because there's such a deep crease, is all.

you know i love your dick, 'Globes.

Old 06-29-2018, 11:16 PM   #53
fuzzyroes
Banned

Where are you sticking your dick for there to be dirt getting in the crease? lol

Old 06-29-2018, 11:24 PM   #54
butthurt
Apocalyptic Poster

I was circumcised until about age 25 when I had it reversed. It feels just the same to me, and no cleanliness issues to speak of.

Old 06-29-2018, 11:49 PM   #55
FoolofaTook

hey guys if you cut your earlobes off you won't have to clean them!

i imagine if all the humans you saw had heads cropped of their lobes you find a head with ears to be funny looking.

Old 06-29-2018, 11:51 PM   #56
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
in the Philippines, a Catholic country, it is a rite of passage that males go through at puberty.

Old 06-30-2018, 05:50 AM   #57
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Where are you sticking your dick for there to be dirt getting in the crease? lol
Yeah, right? I mean, basic fucking hygiene dictates that as long as you clean your dick every day (in the shower), you're good to go. I have literally never had an issue with cleanliness in all my nearly 34 years on this Earth.

Old 06-30-2018, 05:51 AM   #58
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
hey guys if you cut your earlobes off you won't have to clean them!

i imagine if all the humans you saw had heads cropped of their lobes you find a head with ears to be funny looking.
You should definitely have them removed. If they get dirty, you'll end up with Flaming Lobes.

Old 06-30-2018, 05:53 AM   #59
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
i know i know, it's just that dirt is more susceptible to get in there because there's such a deep crease, is all.

you know i love your dick, 'Globes.
Not to be crude but...

I stuck my dick in a butt last night. Afterwards, I cleaned it with soap and hot water. I'm looking at it as I type this, and it hasn't fallen off yet.

Old 06-30-2018, 06:50 AM   #60
FoolofaTook

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
You should definitely have them removed. If they get dirty, you'll end up with Flaming Lobes.
must spread rep