Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2002, 03:56 AM   #1
Joe_Zero1979

Exclamation Outragious

So wrote this paper for english, and i poured out my heart and soul about how the smashing pumpkins have made me who i am and what they mean to me and EVERYTHING and i included the lyrics to "Tonight, tonight"
and my retarded stupid english teacher had the NERVE to correct the lyrics that i took word for word out of the booklet!!!!!!!! He like tried to tell me they dident make any sense and they were written out of contaxt or some crap. and i totally like went off on him! He's so stupid and wouldent know a good paper if it fell from the sky, hit him in the head imprinting the words "GOOD PAPER" on his forhead!!!!!! this has totally outraged me!!!!!! I should post the paper on here for you guys to read and you can tell me what you think, if you want me to, i will just let me know.

JOE

Old 04-02-2002, 04:01 AM   #2
mommy_drank

perhaps you should write good papers instead of "teh Smooshin Punkins macke da sun rise. wihtout dem i wuold hav killt meself!"

------------------
my mommy drank with me

Old 04-02-2002, 04:06 AM   #3
Joe_Zero1979

excuse me?

Old 04-02-2002, 04:18 AM   #4
mommy_drank

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe_Zero1979:
excuse me?
what, you can't read?

------------------
my mommy drank with me

Old 04-02-2002, 04:21 AM   #5
Joe_Zero1979

fucking rude

Old 04-02-2002, 04:22 AM   #6
mommy_drank

Quote:
fucking rude
fucking stupid

------------------
my mommy drank with me

Old 04-02-2002, 05:43 AM   #7
Lady of the Sacred Heart

Wink

I WANT TO READ YOUR PAPER JOE! PLEASE POST IT!
(PLEASE KEEP UP THE FIGHT, IT IS VERY ENTERTAINING)
GO MOMMY_DRANK!! YOU RAWK!!

Old 04-02-2002, 06:09 AM   #8
failure

i would personally love to read your paper, Joe_Zero1979. i think you'd be doing the entire netphorian community a favor if you posted it.

------------------
http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/ima...onmariofly.gif they let lisa go blind/the world was at her feet and she was looking down/they let lisa go blind/but everyone she knew thought she was beautiful/only slightly mental/beautiful/a bit temperamental/beautiful

Old 04-02-2002, 06:49 AM   #9
mommy_drank

Quote:
So wrote this paper for english,
*snip*
perhaps the reason you got a bad grade was because you can't spell (outragious) and use bad grammar (so wrote this paper). dumb ass.

your post alone would get you an F

------------------
my mommy drank with me

[This message has been edited by mommy_drank (edited 04-02-2002).]

Old 04-02-2002, 09:31 AM   #10
The Gaddrow

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by failure:
i would personally love to read your paper, Joe_Zero1979. i think you'd be doing the entire netphorian community a favor if you posted it.
I agree. I always love hearing how the Pumpkins have touched others.

Old 04-02-2002, 11:09 AM   #11
Sacred Age Of Innocence

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by mommy_drank:
perhaps the reason you got a bad grade was because you can't spell (outragious) and use bad grammar (so wrote this paper). dumb ass.

your post alone would get you an F

Your name would get you bitchslapped so call it even.

Old 04-02-2002, 11:16 AM   #12
Caine Walker

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Sacred Age Of Innocence:

pfft, look who's talking.

Old 04-02-2002, 11:24 AM   #13
Sacred Age Of Innocence

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by Caine Walker:
pfft, look who's talking.
Yeah whatever http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif

Old 04-02-2002, 12:59 PM   #14
the very best fan

mommy drank... are you gothic. because being goth is like so six years ago. maybe if you lost some wait you wouldnt have to hide behind a computer and insult other people just because thats how people treat you. if you came to anartica and the weather didnt kick your ass first i would. and then i would stab you with a iceicle wich are like swords down here. and then you could write a poem about how unbearable life is

joe. tell your teacher tonite tonite is in lyrical phrase. has he never heard a fucking song before. or does he only listen to the ones with absolute correct grammer.

Old 04-02-2002, 01:22 PM   #15
Woody

Quote:
Originally posted by the very best fan:
mommy drank... are you gothic. because being goth is like so six years ago. maybe if you lost some wait you wouldnt have to hide behind a computer and insult other people just because thats how people treat you. if you came to anartica and the weather didnt kick your ass first i would. and then i would stab you with a iceicle wich are like swords down here. and then you could write a poem about how unbearable life is

joe. tell your teacher tonite tonite is in lyrical phrase. has he never heard a fucking song before. or does he only listen to the ones with absolute correct grammer.
LMAO!
You American kids and your crazy spelling mistakes!

------------------
no bodies ever knew, no bodies felt like you.

Old 04-02-2002, 02:54 PM   #16
mommy_drank

Quote:
Originally posted by Sacred Age Of Innocence:

hey, i'm just a troll who's too lazy to switch back to his regular screen name.

------------------
my mommy drank with me

Old 04-02-2002, 03:03 PM   #17
mommy_drank

Quote:

i crawled
deep into the dark depths
of my danky doom
i wept
no hope
mascara

you have found me out. i am a 700 lb gorilla of a man wearing all black vinyl. i am so sorry that i made fun of an idiot who can't spell and writes grammatically atrocious run on sentences. can i ever be forgiven? http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif

------------------
my mommy drank with me

Old 04-02-2002, 03:37 PM   #18
Caine Walker

Red face

Quote:

please please please tell me yer a troll. please.

Old 04-02-2002, 04:33 PM   #19
ryn42

So what happened around here? When did the little kids invade this place? I find myself checking less and less due to the lack of intelligent and insightfull topics. Too bad.

Old 04-02-2002, 04:35 PM   #20
ryn42

By the way Hooray for mommy_drank!You should thank him for not blowing sunshine up your ass. Then you won't write dumb papers later on.

Old 04-02-2002, 05:07 PM   #21
stumblingdreamer

jesus, joe.

what fucking grade are you in? i mean, i can understand it if you're in seventh grade...maybe...

i swear to christ, if you're in high school...

you gotta be a retard, son.

Old 04-02-2002, 10:00 PM   #22
Joe_Zero1979

Actually i'm 23 years old and finishing up my frist year in Graduate school. I can't believe the nerve of mos of you people on here ripping me up for no reason. None of you know me, and not everybody has the perfect ability to spell every word correctly. pardon me for being normal and NOT perfect like you guys are. It happends to be one of my fallbacks, sue me! and Maybe i do say some childish things but there agin, i'm not a huge geek that sits on his fat ass pondering the biger questions of life or analyzing Song lyrics for hidden messages, or looking at the world as a dark horiable gloomy place because youre life is crap. I happen to have a life, and happen to be very busy with school work. I simply worte this paper which i might add i did get a very good grade on, and my spelling and gramatical errors were all corrected. You havent even seen the paper, how can you say anything degrading about it? I dont know where you people get off but Grow the hell up and stop beating down peoples shit just becasue you personaly have a problem with it. Keep youre comments to yourself and get a god damn life! Not that it really matter what a bunch of rejects from the internet think anyhow, i mean it just shows you what kind of people you are to judge sombody on spelling errors, quite immature and small minded if you ask me!

Old 04-02-2002, 10:18 PM   #23
Aeroplane

In case you're not a troll, Joe, I'll let you know that Netphoria is not a very mature place. That may be why I'm here all the time. However, witty acebric remarks is the hallmark of this messageboard. not much sympathy flows here. But, POST THE DAMN PAPER AND PROVE YOURSELF. You'll get flammed again, but you'll also get some honest opinions. Now I'm going to get fucking flammed.

Old 04-02-2002, 11:11 PM   #24
lily1only

Quote:
I can't believe the nerve of mos of you people on here ripping me up for no reason. None of you know me, and not everybody has the perfect ability to spell every word correctly.
its NETPHORIA we're talking about here. jesus christ. like anyone here is mature or..*shudder* nice. we don't look kindly on posts that are painful to read. ("and i totally like went off on him"??) it's called spell check. you should try it sometime.

Old 04-02-2002, 11:39 PM   #25
Age Of Empathy

Quote:
I happen to have a life, and happen to be very busy with school work. I simply worte this paper which i might add i did get a very good grade on, and my spelling and gramatical errors were all corrected. You havent even seen the paper, how can you say anything degrading about it?
netphoria is basically a place where you'll get flammed if you post stuff like this. no one really cares that your teacher thinks billy writes grammatically incorrect lyrics. the oboard (www.smashingpumpkins.com) is a place that welcomes posts like this and will probably support you.

------------------
all this rock that smothers me ...

Old 04-03-2002, 12:18 AM   #26
Joe_Zero1979

i've been a member of the o-boards for a while now. and i though for some odd reason that this board would be better, with maturity but, wow i was totally wrong, well its ok i can be a mean fucker too.

TOO ALL OF YOU THAT DIDENT LIKE MY POST, FUCK OFF, I HOPE YOU ALL BLEED TO DEATH OUT OF YOURE ASSES! IF YOU ARE TRYING LOOK SMART OR SOMETHING, I DONT THINK POSTING RUDE COMMENTS ON A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD IS THE WAY TO GO. YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE DELUSIONAL FUCKING FREEKS, AND ITS PEOPLE LIKE ME WOH WILL LAUGH AT AND PICK ON YOU EVERY CHANCE WE GET!

Old 04-03-2002, 01:13 AM   #27
smux

Quote:
i've been a member of the o-boards for a while now. and i though for some odd reason that this board would be better, with maturity but, wow i was totally wrong, well its ok i can be a mean fucker too.

TOO ALL OF YOU THAT DIDENT LIKE MY POST, FUCK OFF, I HOPE YOU ALL BLEED TO DEATH OUT OF YOURE ASSES! IF YOU ARE TRYING LOOK SMART OR SOMETHING, I DONT THINK POSTING RUDE COMMENTS ON A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD IS THE WAY TO GO. YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE DELUSIONAL FUCKING FREEKS, AND ITS PEOPLE LIKE ME WOH WILL LAUGH AT AND PICK ON YOU EVERY CHANCE WE GET!
I'm sensing some hostility Joe.

Old 04-03-2002, 01:18 AM   #28
Caine Walker

Red face

Quote:

wow... he's serious.

Old 04-03-2002, 01:25 AM   #29
mommy_drank

Red face

Quote:
Actually i'm 23 years old and finishing up my frist year in Graduate school.
hahahahahaha
Quote:
I can't believe the nerve of mos of you people on here ripping me up for no reason.
i have a reason: you are stupid
Quote:
None of you know me, and not everybody has the perfect ability to spell every word correctly. pardon me for being normal and NOT perfect like you guys are. It happends to be one of my fallbacks, sue me!
see you in court http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/biggrin.gif
Quote:
and Maybe i do say some childish things but there agin, i'm not a huge geek that sits on his fat ass pondering the biger questions of life or analyzing Song lyrics for hidden messages, or looking at the world as a dark horiable gloomy place because youre life is crap. I happen to have a life, and happen to be very busy with school work. I simply worte this paper which i might add i did get a very good grade on, and my spelling and gramatical errors were all corrected.
you mean your teacher corrected all the mistakes, right?
Quote:
You havent even seen the paper, how can you say anything degrading about it?
i don't need to see it, you are obviously handicapped
Quote:
I dont know where you people get off but Grow the hell up and stop beating down peoples shit just becasue you personaly have a problem with it. Keep youre comments to yourself and get a god damn life! Not that it really matter what a bunch of rejects from the internet think anyhow, i mean it just shows you what kind of people you are to judge sombody on spelling errors, quite immature and small minded if you ask me!
if you wanted us to keep our comments to ourselves you would not have posted on a messageboard about it. by the way, how many extra chromosomes do you have?

------------------
my mommy drank with me

Old 04-03-2002, 01:27 AM   #30
ryn42

OH NO!!!! Not Capital letters!!!!
*runs and hides*