Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2018, 08:15 AM   #1381
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Fey Wutt Gabriel Bianchi • 4 hours ago
Nope.

Willy & Jimmy had NO METER.

they were all over the place
live and you could barely hear what was going on at all on stage..
She also reveals she adopted a kid / that billy wouldn't pay her for the tour / that Billy DIDN'T re-recorded her basslines / that she knew more about music than Billy and that didn't help ...

Old 04-13-2018, 08:49 AM   #1382
Insight_Scoop
Demi-God

I did not know D’arcy had a kid.

Old 04-13-2018, 08:53 AM   #1383
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight_Scoop View Post
I did not know D’arcy had a kid.
I think he's old enough, a "fey wutt" posted a question back in 2011 on a apple board, which I assume it's her:

Quote:
Q: after my son changed my password on my iphone and forgot it, we tried too many times to figure it out and got locked out. how do u get back in?
after my son changed the passcode on my iphone i got locked out after too many wrong attempts. how do i get back in?

iPhone 3G

Posted on Aug 24, 2011 10:00 PM

Old 04-13-2018, 09:30 AM   #1384
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Can you copy and paste the latest things she has posted? It’s all so sporadic and I don’t know where to find most of it

Old 04-13-2018, 10:19 AM   #1385
incubator
Apocalyptic Poster

jimmy is a monster drummer in a lot of ways but has a pretty laissez faire attitude to playing in time. the band was very fortunate that he and billy were on the same wave length and could atleast sort of play in time together.
there was lars ulrich levels of cutting and taping going on with his drum tracks . billys tracks too

no disrespect at all but its always been funny hearing them say james n darcy couldn't play when frankly they were often dangerously close to having their stuff secretly re-recorded by session players. or maybe that did happen

Old 04-13-2018, 10:21 AM   #1386
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

It's a lot to post here cause you also need to read the original comment she's replying to, otherwise it won't make sense. She hasn't said anything new tho, she's repeating herself about how Billy always said she was the moral of the band and that she she walks her talk.

Old 04-13-2018, 10:47 AM   #1387
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster

UUGGGHHH I don't want to sign up for a new site.

I'd like to know:

a) Is she surprised Chris never spoke out against Corg.
b) Does she know Billy had a falling out with Kerry.
c) Was she into the Machina concept and would she have been into playing her "character".

Old 04-13-2018, 11:10 AM   #1388
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funbags View Post
UUGGGHHH I don't want to sign up for a new site.

I'd like to know:

a) Is she surprised Chris never spoke out against Corg.
b) Does she know Billy had a falling out with Kerry.
c) Was she into the Machina concept and would she have been into playing her "character".
You might be able to see at least all her comments without becoming a member at this overview:
https://disqus.com/by/feywutt/

a) Didn't his bandmate Thayil already say the most about Corgan being a douchebag...

b) D'arcy is still in connection with the Brown brothers. With Keith she had talked about the reunion concerts of Catherine while touring with the Pumpkins in 2010/2011.
So you can be sure she also got the details of the drama between Kerry and Billy...

c) Billy wanted D'arcy to play her character, a carrot, at the upcoming tour.

Last edited by Corgan's Bluff : 04-13-2018 at 11:21 AM.

Old 04-14-2018, 05:32 AM   #1389
Candy Cane
Demi-God

Location: Where the willows weep and the whirpools sleep you'll find me.

D'arcy's batshit crazy posts are so badly written compared to Billy's fluent, spiritual instagram nonsense. I'm sick of her whiny, self-righteous attitude. "I was the only one to stand up to Billy blah blah blah". Does she want a medal of honour for it? She's crazier than Billy and less intelligent. Billy is a songwriter of merit and she is a washed-up drug addict and horse whisperer, using the internet to feel significant again, much like everyone on this forum, including me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoergosum View Post
...and Billy >>>

It looks like he typed in a username on that picture. Does that mean he posts here? Who could he be? If so, my money is on Shallowed or Foolofatook.

Old 04-14-2018, 07:46 AM   #1390
Butt Pope
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Cane View Post
It looks like he typed in a username on that picture. Does that mean he posts here? Who could he be? If so, my money is on Shallowed or Foolofatook.
I believe he posts under the name Photoshop

Old 04-14-2018, 08:01 AM   #1391
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butt Pope View Post

I believe he posts under the name Photoshop

Yep...

Last edited by amoergosum : 04-14-2018 at 11:05 AM.

Old 04-14-2018, 10:59 AM   #1392
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster

I'm sure he does post here, though.

Old 04-14-2018, 11:46 AM   #1393
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funbags View Post
I'm sure he does post here, though.
he was probably one or more of the trolls that we banned

Old 04-14-2018, 01:11 PM   #1394
PuzzledMuzzle
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by incubator View Post

no disrespect at all but its always been funny hearing them say james n darcy couldn't play when frankly they (jimmy and billy) were often dangerously close to having their stuff secretly re-recorded by session players. or maybe that did happen
Okay so you are definitely the stupidest person here. Who the FUCK do you think could have done Jellybelly in one take? Because you bet your ass MCIS drumtracks were one takes, apart from the weird/slow songs.

Old 04-14-2018, 01:43 PM   #1395
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuzzledMuzzle View Post
Okay so you are definitely the stupidest person here. Who the FUCK do you think could have done Jellybelly in one take? Because you bet your ass MCIS drumtracks were one takes, apart from the weird/slow songs.
The only time that almost happened was during SD, because Jimmy was a mess and Butch Vig was going to record the drums for that reason.

Old 04-14-2018, 01:55 PM   #1396
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster

Plot twist: Billy owns Netphoria. It's been controlled opposition all along.

Old 04-14-2018, 03:23 PM   #1397
Candy Cane
Demi-God

Does anyone not want to see the possibly never-before-seen D'arcy photo I have on my computer?

What happened was I came into contact with her on the internet recently; she basically sent me the photo. I wasn't that interested in sharing it, out of respect, but she was kinda humorless and ignored my last message and I find her self-righteous attitude a bit annoying. It's not bad like the Mancow pic. It's just a photo I think she took on webcam, quite recently I imagine.

I'm not sure if it's ever been seen before because I don't follow her, but I searched google for the specific image and recent D'arcy photos and didn't find it.

I just wanted to gauge interest. I honestly thought there would be D'arcy fans here who would be interested. This is your last chance! I know people probably think I'm kidding here but I'm not. Maybe if anyone out there is interested, send me a PM. I'm not sure I wanna post it on a public forum. Or D'arcy if you're out there and don't want me to share it with anyone, you can PM too.

Old 04-14-2018, 03:58 PM   #1398
incubator
Apocalyptic Poster

no don’t be a creep. If she wanted it to be public she’d post it herself wtf

Old 04-14-2018, 03:59 PM   #1399
incubator
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuzzledMuzzle View Post
Lmao one take.

Mike Byrne

Old 04-14-2018, 04:26 PM   #1400
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Cane View Post
Does anyone not want to see the possibly never-before-seen D'arcy photo I have on my computer?

What happened was I came into contact with her on the internet recently; she basically sent me the photo. I wasn't that interested in sharing it, out of respect, but she was kinda humorless and ignored my last message and I find her self-righteous attitude a bit annoying. It's not bad like the Mancow pic. It's just a photo I think she took on webcam, quite recently I imagine.

I'm not sure if it's ever been seen before because I don't follow her, but I searched google for the specific image and recent D'arcy photos and didn't find it.

I just wanted to gauge interest. I honestly thought there would be D'arcy fans here who would be interested. This is your last chance! I know people probably think I'm kidding here but I'm not. Maybe if anyone out there is interested, send me a PM. I'm not sure I wanna post it on a public forum. Or D'arcy if you're out there and don't want me to share it with anyone, you can PM too.
She had lots of recent pics on her Facebook, I don't think it will be anything very new.

Old 04-14-2018, 04:34 PM   #1401
Candy Cane
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by incubator View Post
no don’t be a creep. If she wanted it to be public she’d post it herself wtf
But I'm a creep...I'm a weirdo...but seriously, she was rude to me, that's the only reason I consider sharing it. And come on, it's not a threesome sextape with Jeff and Billy. It's just a perfectly normal picture.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Child View Post
She had lots of recent pics on her Facebook, I don't think it will be anything very new.
Is her facebook still up? I'd like a link if so. Perhaps it's nothing new; like I said, I don't follow her.

Old 04-14-2018, 06:07 PM   #1402
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster

The former bass player for the Smashing Pumpkins was rude to me online so ima drop some pics?

Old 04-14-2018, 06:08 PM   #1403
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

People being marginally rude = you can violate their privacy. good to know.

Old 04-14-2018, 08:37 PM   #1404
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Yep...

Old 04-14-2018, 08:56 PM   #1405
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Child View Post
She also reveals she adopted a kid / that billy wouldn't pay her for the tour / that Billy DIDN'T re-recorded her basslines / that she knew more about music than Billy and that didn't help ...
The adopted son is from D'arcy's ex-boyfriend. This story from 2007, from a dating site, gives a perfect explanation:
http://www.whosdatedwho.com/dating/d-arcy-wretzky

NIKKI
Aug 15, 2007
My sons father is in a serious relationship with Darcy Wretzky. People often wonder how I can be so laid back when it comes to thier relationship, but really, I feel two things. The first is that what they do REALLY isn`t any of my concern. And the second thing is that, even though she has had her own serious issues in the past with drugs, if the truth be told, Darcy was a True God Send for Him!! I honestly believe that if it weren`t for her, who knows what kind of life he`d be leading by now. With out going into alot of details, putting both mine as well as his buissiness out there, you could say that we both had some hardcore issues to deal with!! Obviously she had what it took in order to get him to change. So for that, I will forever be greatful!! He`s a wonderful father now. What can I say? Deep down, I can`t help but to give her full credit. After all, neither his mom nore I had it in us to guide him in the right direction! Especially me!!! Infact, he got his life in order alot quicker than me. It took me a long time, but I`m finally at a place in my life that I`m proud to be in! It took a hell of alot of loss to make me realize just how bad I was doing. At anyrate though, I just thought I`d express to Darcy`s fans (on somewhat of a personal level) my gratitude towards her for the changes that have occured because she was willing to love, be there, and support my sons father when no one else would. He`s only 24, which is a little weird if you think about thier age differance. However, maybe that`s what he needed. Out of respect for the two of them, I will not give his name here. I just wanted anyone who might come accross this, to know I feel. She`s even there for my son...

Last edited by smashingjj : 04-15-2018 at 01:57 AM.

Old 04-14-2018, 08:58 PM   #1406
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgan's Bluff View Post

Hahaaaa!.....that tweet is hilarious.

Old 04-14-2018, 09:16 PM   #1407
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

And on Jimmy's Instagram:

chamberdrums
You heard the man. Now get with it !

selfixed
Is this music playlist also called "Sad Machines"?

Old 04-15-2018, 04:08 AM   #1408
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgan's Bluff View Post
The adopted son is from D'arcy's ex-boyfriend. This story from 2007, from a dating site, gives a perfect explanation:
http://www.whosdatedwho.com/dating/d-arcy-wretzky

NIKKI
Aug 15, 2007
My sons father is in a serious relationship with Darcy Wretzky. People often wonder how I can be so laid back when it comes to thier relationship, but really, I feel two things. The first is that what they do REALLY isn`t any of my concern. And the second thing is that, even though she has had her own serious issues in the past with drugs, if the truth be told, Darcy was a True God Send for Him!! I honestly believe that if it weren`t for her, who knows what kind of life he`d be leading by now. With out going into alot of details, putting both mine as well as his buissiness out there, you could say that we both had some hardcore issues to deal with!! Obviously she had what it took in order to get him to change. So for that, I will forever be greatful!! He`s a wonderful father now. What can I say? Deep down, I can`t help but to give her full credit. After all, neither his mom nore I had it in us to guide him in the right direction! Especially me!!! Infact, he got his life in order alot quicker than me. It took me a long time, but I`m finally at a place in my life that I`m proud to be in! It took a hell of alot of loss to make me realize just how bad I was doing. At anyrate though, I just thought I`d express to Darcy`s fans (on somewhat of a personal level) my gratitude towards her for the changes that have occured because she was willing to love, be there, and support my sons father when no one else would. He`s only 24, which is a little weird if you think about thier age differance. However, maybe that`s what he needed. Out of respect for the two of them, I will not give his name here. I just wanted anyone who might come accross this, to know I feel. She`s even there for my son...
Is that the ex-boyfriend who died before that radio interview?

Old 04-15-2018, 11:08 AM   #1409
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster

Red face

Quote:
Hahaaaa!.....that tweet is hilarious.
I wonder what threads he's writing about? Maybe it'll be a double album!

Old 04-15-2018, 04:03 PM   #1410
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

Darcy is online now commenting on AN.