Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2017, 07:21 PM   #481
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
That's cool and all, but I'm interested in fuzzy's reasoning. Something more than "yeah, what Omega Concern already said" would be great.
you are just another in a long line of boarders who have said that

Old 02-13-2017, 07:22 PM   #482
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
I think Trumps gonna get the economy rolling again
Based on?

Old 02-13-2017, 07:23 PM   #483
fuzzyroes
Banned

I can't believe people would even consider her in the highest seat of office with all of her proven disregard for the law... The private servers, slush fund foundation, endless lies.

Fuck man, say whatever you guys want about Trump, but 4 years of that dumb old bag in office would have been catastrophic for not just the country, but for the world.

Old 02-13-2017, 07:23 PM   #484
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
She's a new world order puppet..
Oh really? I didn't know that.

Old 02-13-2017, 07:24 PM   #485
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
I can't believe people would even consider her in the highest seat of office with all of her proven disregard for the law... The private servers, slush fund foundation, endless lies.

Fuck man, say whatever you guys want about Trump, but 4 years of that dumb old bag in office would have been catastrophic for not just the country, but for the world.
I wasn't excited about her as president, truth be told, but considered her a better candidate than Orange Baby Huey. Less than a month in, and he's already fucked things up royally.

Old 02-13-2017, 07:25 PM   #486
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Based on?
The guys one of the most brilliant buisnessmen in the world. If there's one thing he understands: It's money. He's bringing in jobs and he's already did more in 3 weeks than most presidents do in 3 months. The guy from all accounts is one of the brightest, hardest working men most people have seen.

A guy like this is great to have in government.

It's been 3 weeks so any hard data is impossible to quantify, but I'm very optimistic.

Old 02-13-2017, 07:25 PM   #487
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Like, I want to hear a better defense of Trump than "Just because, OK? He's gonna be great, you'll see!" or "Yay! We get to say n-gger again!!!"

Old 02-13-2017, 07:25 PM   #488
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
The guys one of the most brilliant buisnessmen in the world.
Based on?

Old 02-13-2017, 07:26 PM   #489
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
He's bringing in jobs and he's already did more in 3 weeks than most presidents do in 3 months.
You sure about that?

Old 02-13-2017, 07:27 PM   #490
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
I wasn't excited about her as president, truth be told, but considered her a better candidate than Orange Baby Huey. Less than a month in, and he's already fucked things up royally.
I don't think he has. Most of it's been media sensationalism. Most presidents when they get into office have a few speed-bumps here and there. It's just Trumps under a magnifying glass with this pissed off establishment ready to pounce and exaggerate anything at any opportunity they can.

Old 02-13-2017, 07:28 PM   #491
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
I don't think he has. .
Based on?

Old 02-13-2017, 07:30 PM   #492
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Based on?
Forbes has said he's conservatively worth about 4 billion dollars, which most experts will tell you that it's a low estimate. He's one of the most successful builders in the country.

I know the media tries to portray him as this bumbling dumb-ass, but it's just not reality. There's no denying that he's highly intelligent, clearly much more so than Mrs.private server in my closet. I mean for Clinton that either shows total ignorance and stupidity or just total disregard for classified secrets.

Old 02-13-2017, 07:32 PM   #493
fuzzyroes
Banned

Clinton was just the worst candidate to push out there, and it just shows how clueless and out of touch the democrats are.

At least the Republicans had the sense to push out every hopeful and see what pans out instead of "she, Hillary: THE CHOSEN ONE"

Old 02-13-2017, 07:32 PM   #494
fuzzyroes
Banned

It's great to see the Democrats wallowing in their childish pit of self pity.

Old 02-13-2017, 07:33 PM   #495
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Like, I want to hear a better defense of Trump than "Just because, OK? He's gonna be great, you'll see!" or "Yay! We get to say n-gger again!!!"
i want to hear such a defense from someone who isn't a Canadian living off the Canadian government. What would someone like that know about it?

Old 02-13-2017, 07:34 PM   #496
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

If fussy was in America he'd be another menatlly ill homeless person with no health care, education or job

Old 02-13-2017, 07:38 PM   #497
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
The guys one of the most brilliant buisnessmen in the world. If there's one thing he understands: It's money. He's bringing in jobs and he's already did more in 3 weeks than most presidents do in 3 months. The guy from all accounts is one of the brightest, hardest working men most people have seen.

It's been 3 weeks so any hard data is impossible to quantify, but I'm very optimistic.
It's not difficult for the rich to stay rich. His story has nothing to do with the "American Dream" and probably in fact just dissproves it. Work hard and still live by the rail yard, huh fuzz? Work hard and still don't get paid for the work you do ala Trump's business model.

Old 02-13-2017, 07:41 PM   #498
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:

It's not about how much you do but what you do. I prefer long term plans like the aca anyway because I am a long term and not a short term thinker. What Trump has done (and not accomplished- this word is unfitting) is objectively terrible. Put some more effort into it before you do something, man

Old 02-13-2017, 07:41 PM   #499
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
She's a new world order puppet. Definition of the crooked politician. Proven war monger. These types of people have been in office over and over again and nothing changes. It's the definition of insanity. "Tell the public one thing, while having a secret agenda".

She's a political hack. I think Trumps gonna get the economy rolling again and he doesn't have any of these elite globalist aspirations. A wrench in the system is exactly what was needed and the people voted accordingly.
Wow these are really unkind things to say about Lady Gaga

Old 02-13-2017, 07:44 PM   #500
LaBelle
Socialphobic

The US has (or had until last december) one of the lowest unemployment rates on the planet... what jobs are in need of being brought back?

Also, americans typically don't want to perform the jobs immigrants are supposedly "taking away from them..."

Oops, I guess.

Old 02-13-2017, 07:45 PM   #501
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Those coal jobs that even the most unethical and backwards companies don't want to bring back because there's no money in coal rn

Old 02-13-2017, 08:16 PM   #502
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
The guys one of the most brilliant buisnessmen in the world. If there's one thing he understands: It's money.
Watch as he continues to ignore all the evidence to the contrary, such as the plethora of failed ventures, bankruptcies, and the fact that Trump's management of his inherited wealth hasn't even outperformed the stock exchange over the relevant period.

Willful ignorance.

Old 02-13-2017, 08:17 PM   #503
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
i want to hear such a defense from someone who isn't a Canadian living off the Canadian government. What would someone like that know about it?
Don't get a penny from the Canadian government, buddy. I probably should, cause I know some punk guys that just pretend to suffer from disabilities and they're always raking in some pretty good money from that, but I'm too proud of a man.

Old 02-13-2017, 08:20 PM   #504
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
It's not about how much you do but what you do. I prefer long term plans like the aca anyway because I am a long term and not a short term thinker. What Trump has done (and not accomplished- this word is unfitting) is objectively terrible. Put some more effort into it before you do something, man
Why are you talking about what Trump has done and hasn't done? It's been 3 fucking weeks! You guys sound insane. Most presidents hardly do a thing in 3 weeks time.

Just settle down!!! relax!!! take a deep breath!!! everythings going to be okay, and we can have this conversation maybe 2 years from now.

Old 02-13-2017, 08:21 PM   #505
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
The US has (or had until last december) one of the lowest unemployment rates on the planet... what jobs are in need of being brought back?

Also, americans typically don't want to perform the jobs immigrants are supposedly "taking away from them..."

Oops, I guess.
It's not the jobs that really matter when people are making 10 dollars an hour or whatever the minimum wage is out there. Jobs don't equate to average living.

Old 02-13-2017, 08:23 PM   #506
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Watch as he continues to ignore all the evidence to the contrary, such as the plethora of failed ventures, bankruptcies, and the fact that Trump's management of his inherited wealth hasn't even outperformed the stock exchange over the relevant period.

Willful ignorance.
he made his fortunes with very little help from his father. Merely a 1 million dollar loan. And his old man wasn't even close to as wealthy as he is. He may have inherited somewhere in the ballpark to 100 million dollars which is peanuts compared to 10 million

Old 02-13-2017, 08:36 PM   #507
buzzard
Minion of Satan

The fact that you appear to genuinely believe what you've just written is probably all 'Globes needed to know.

Old 02-14-2017, 12:35 AM   #508
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Flynn noooooo!

Old 02-14-2017, 01:34 AM   #509
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
How so? I see him taking down the Bush cabal as we speak as they still continue to fight back. That includes a lot of folks including the Clinton's, but also the mexican cartels loyal to the Bush's that Trump, working with the Mexican government, ordered raids on in Mexico.

Or having the FBI raid the CDC in their autism cover-up.

And cutting George Soros off from his usual chicanery in bogging down leaders by already declaring himself a Presidential candidate for 2020, nullifying Soros paid NGO's from going after him legally as President.

But again, how do you see it?

Something more than a snowflakes rationale from the lucipherian left would be nice.

Old 02-14-2017, 11:38 AM   #510
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

What do you have against snowflakes?