Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2016, 09:57 PM   #1
Starla

Default Whales warn Quileutes that destructive tsunami is coming

This is an old story, but I'm sharing anyway due to the interesting 'mini tsunami' that happened up in Washington the other day.

Uutiset
News

News 9.4.2015 7:00 | updated 24.4.2015 15:55
Aalto University helps Native Americans relocate after concerns of an impending tsunami
Aalto University has received a rare opportunity to collaborate with a little-known Native American tribe from the Pacific Northwest. According to Aalto University Professor Trev Harris a natural disaster is threatening to wipe out their reservation in Washington State. They have started a "Move to Higher Ground" project to relocate their community.

Vuori meressä
The Quileute community of La Push, Washington lies on the shores of the Pacific Ocean in an earthquake-prone area of the Cascade Mountains. Image: Trev Harris, Aalto-yliopisto

Finland’s Aalto University is helping a rare North American indigenous people design a new hometown that is out of harm’s way.

Quote:
According to Professor Trev Harris of Aalto University, the Quileute tribe of La Push, Washington holds a ritual each year, where every woman, man and child in the reservation summons local whales, dolphins, sharks, seals and other marine species to the community's beach by playing drums.

"The tribe’s chief then interprets the sounds they make", says Harris.

Harris says tribal leaders have received information from the Pacific Ocean whales that a tsunami would soon hit their community. La Push is located at the intersection of three tectonic plates, and is prone to earthquakes of a 9-point magnitude.

The tribe started to make plans to move their community to higher ground. It is now seeking potential funding from both the State of Washington and the federal government to fund the relocation.
http://yle.fi/uutiset/aalto_universi...sunami/7916402

The other day:

Old 01-23-2016, 08:21 AM   #2
The Omega Concern
Banned

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm...4c253ba7b3.jpg

Old 01-23-2016, 08:58 AM   #3
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

That makes no fucking sense

Old 01-23-2016, 10:44 PM   #4
The Omega Concern
Banned

It's a cryptic reference to Nibiru, you neophyte.

Old 01-24-2016, 12:41 AM   #5
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Wish my name were d-play.

Old 01-24-2016, 02:28 AM   #6
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
It's a cryptic reference to Nibiru, you neophyte.
When I was 12 years old, Archie Fire Lame Deer told us that his father John prophesied that a planet will come into our system and in 2016 we will start to see the effects of this, and many other unexplained things.

Old 01-24-2016, 10:20 AM   #7
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

looks like john was wrong

Old 01-24-2016, 12:33 PM   #8
The Omega Concern
Banned

I called you a Neophyte for a very good reason.

Here's the mainstream in science and media trying to cover their tracks regarding this topic of "wayward planets" the Mayans have known about for centuries and the Sumerians carved in stone thousands of years ago.

Astronomers say a Neptune-sized planet lurks beyond Pluto

Caltech Researchers Find Evidence of a Real Ninth Planet

Quote:

Caltech researchers have found evidence of a giant planet tracing a bizarre, highly elongated orbit in the outer solar system

This "bizarre, highly elongated" orbit is exactly how Nibiru/Planet X has always been described; that it comes into our solar system seemingly on a diagonal line as it passes through.

Funny how this news of a new planet really hit just this week. Better late than never I guess, but about on par for modern day "Science".

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 01-24-2016 at 12:47 PM.

Old 01-24-2016, 02:30 PM   #9
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Astronomers have been theorizing about a large body in the outer solar system for years based on the orbits of known objects. It's nothing new to science although it might be new to you.

Furthermore this new study is hardly conclusive evidence. This is one hypothesis to explain something which is not yet understood.

Also this object would not be entering our solar system from the outside like a rogue planet flying through interstellar space. It would be orbiting our sun, which I'm pretty sure means it does not cross the heliopause that demarcates where the solar winds' influence ends.

Last edited by redbreegull : 01-24-2016 at 02:36 PM.

Old 01-24-2016, 03:57 PM   #10
The Omega Concern
Banned

Sumerians didn't theorize anything. They documented it and academics have since placed it and Zacharia Sitchin's translation of the tablets in the realm of pseudo-science... here may be his ultimate vindication. The tablets, like the article, said it has an extreme elliptical orbit and stays out of view, only coming close to Earth every 3600 years.

So here it comes and it now can be seen and the establishment has to find a scientific answer to why they were multi-millenia's of time behind the Sumerians in recognizing it.

Old 01-24-2016, 04:28 PM   #11
redbreegull

your head is emptier than deep space

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/b...ent-aliens.png

Old 01-24-2016, 05:06 PM   #12
redbreegull

hai gais did u kno the sumerians documented the orbit of a planet too dim to be seen with the most advanced contemporary telescopes 6000 years ago? this might sound like total fucking bullshit but trust me, it's not

Old 01-24-2016, 07:44 PM   #13
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
hai gais did u kno the sumerians documented the orbit of a planet too dim to be seen with the most advanced contemporary telescopes 6000 years ago? this might sound like total fucking bullshit but trust me, it's not

This is Sitchin's argument in a nutshell which was essentially validated this week by the mainstream scientist playing catch up.

Old 01-24-2016, 07:57 PM   #14
redbreegull

I bet their ziggurats were all actually huge deep space telescopes with special lenses to reveal divine knowledge. why is MAINSTREAM SCIENCE always trying to deny our ancient connection to the stars?

Old 01-24-2016, 08:07 PM   #15
The Omega Concern
Banned

This might explain in part why the CEO of Google visited the Pope at the Vatican just a week ago. I can see Nibiru being a big reason for the meeting and devising a strategy for disclosure. You don't suppose the Vatican astronomers which named their telescope Lucipher have a few secrets up their sleeve eh?

Have scientists admitted that Planet X/Nibiru exists?

It's a fair question, but nothing more at this point. I'm more concerned about the associated debris (as it were) that comes with this new planet then who takes credit for seeing it first. It's just this week's news is the type of news Nibiru believers have been predicting for some time; that the government would have to admit its here and very soon.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 01-24-2016 at 08:18 PM.

Old 01-24-2016, 09:00 PM   #16
redbreegull

Quote:
It's a fair question, but nothing more at this point. I'm more concerned about the associated debris (as it were) that comes with this new planet then who takes credit for seeing it first. It's just this week's news is the type of news Nibiru believers have been predicting for some time; that the government would have to admit its here and very soon.
yeah well for the second time this is something astronomers have been talking about for years, regardless of when it popped up on whatever pop science publications you look at or why this particular study interested the mainstream media. it's no big secret and it's just a hypothesis. There are other plausible explanations for the "missing" gravity.

Old 01-24-2016, 11:40 PM   #17
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
yeah well for the second time this is something astronomers have been talking about for years, regardless of when it popped up on whatever pop science publications you look at or why this particular study interested the mainstream media. it's no big secret and it's just a hypothesis. There are other plausible explanations for the "missing" gravity.

Yes, as the article I posted stated, astronomers talked about it until they scientifically determined it not to be possible (per the objects they suspected at the time) sometime in the 90's.

And since when has established science gone with a rogue planet coming so close as to cause cataclysmic events?

That pic I posted of the girl with her finger over her lips is an illuminati mural about the secretive nature of Nibiru/Planet X/Blackstar/Star of the cross and...

p.s. You should of put Gravity in quotes instead.

Old 01-25-2016, 12:06 AM   #18
T&T
Socialphobic

so did this really happen or are the whales just making fun of the Indians?

Old 01-25-2016, 12:33 AM   #19
redbreegull

Quote:
Yes, as the article I posted stated, astronomers talked about it until they scientifically determined it not to be possible (per the objects they suspected at the time) sometime in the 90's.
blatantly false. I posted about another study that was done on a possible 9th planet about 6 months ago. Maybe a certain group of researchers determined it wasn't likely, but the idea has never lost credibility with plenty of astronomers. It's been a popular idea forever. We talked about this in my 10th grade astronomy class in 2005. maybe you shouldn't believe everything you read, eh?

Quote:
And since when has established science gone with a rogue planet coming so close as to cause cataclysmic events?
1) a rogue planet is a body moving through interstellar space, i.e. not orbiting a star. a 9th planet orbiting the sun is not a rogue planet.

2) never because that's some made up nonsense

Last edited by redbreegull : 01-25-2016 at 12:53 AM.

Old 01-25-2016, 02:08 PM   #20
FoolofaTook

Quote:
AHAHAH this is fucking GOLD right here!

god i love TOC! shine on!

Old 01-25-2016, 10:48 PM   #21
Starla

Quote:

That pic I posted of the girl with her finger over her lips is an illuminati mural about the secretive nature of Nibiru/Planet X/Blackstar/Star of the cross and...

This is what Bowie was singing about. This planet will see some major destruction, and in the midst of this satanism will rise. The anti Christ spirit is very strong right now.

Old 01-25-2016, 10:49 PM   #22
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
looks like john was wrong
Come on now, no need to ruin the fun!

Old 01-25-2016, 11:00 PM   #23
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starla View Post
This is what Bowie was singing about. This planet will see some major destruction, and in the midst of this satanism will rise. The anti Christ spirit is very strong right now.

Quote:
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: a waste of desert sand;
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Wind shadows of the indignant desert birds.

The darkness drops again but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

Old 01-26-2016, 03:40 PM   #24
FoolofaTook

is that a megadeath song bro?

Old 01-26-2016, 03:41 PM   #25
FoolofaTook

also i think you should all go over to the farting at work thread and contribute

Old 01-26-2016, 03:48 PM   #26
T&T
Socialphobic

if I could fart in netphoria threads, I would. This place deserves it.

which lead me here
http://www.internetfart.net/

not that good of a find. 4/10

Old 01-26-2016, 03:49 PM   #27
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
is that a megadeath song bro?
no but any heavy metal artist not influenced by Yeats is not worth listening to

Old 01-26-2016, 03:51 PM   #28
FoolofaTook