Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2017, 08:39 PM   #2581
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

you did not address my points at all

and denying people healthcare does and will result in deaths.

the globalist whatever you believe will be the same whether we get universal healthcare or not. i'd prefer people live. i dont agree with a lot of your politics whatever, but this denial of healthcare rights is like something i feel like you support because you are generally conservative even though it makes no sense whatsoever

Old 08-08-2017, 08:56 PM   #2582
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

He won't even reply about the eclipses

Old 08-08-2017, 08:59 PM   #2583
The Omega Concern
Banned

You keep talking around the fact there isn't enough money for it and the insurance co. you wish to get rid of were allowed to write the legislation. You could easily have a market for emergency care and another for health care and take it from there...but whatev, i can't bother documenting the nightmare of Obamacare right now.

What they've done is extend the ultimate implosion of Obamacare, to usher in single payer...that was always the plan.

Ultimately you have to get rid of them (the D.C. corporation to get the republic back) to get the proper health care system that will work correctly. But they are undermining Trump as we speak and neutering the effort to drain the swamp. The anti-globalist crowd that ushered in Trump to begin with isn't going to lie down as the deep-state globalist attempt a silent coup.

the Generals closest to Trump seem to be doing the dirty work and they are setting up a plank for Mueller to push him off with. Although with Kelly, there's a chance he's not aligned with the dark side. Either way, he was right to get Trump out of the W.H. for 3 weeks to debug the place from the previous admin.

Old 08-08-2017, 09:04 PM   #2584
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

we don't have enough money for our bloated military but that's ok

it's cool to kill people and give others ptsd. but saving people is out of the question

Old 08-08-2017, 09:12 PM   #2585
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

lol yes

Old 08-08-2017, 09:12 PM   #2586
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Basically

Old 08-08-2017, 09:27 PM   #2587
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
we don't have enough money for our bloated military but that's ok

it's cool to kill people and give others ptsd. but saving people is out of the question

Now we're getting somewhere. Not to deify Trump, far from it. But I first took him seriously when he challenged the Bush family on the b.s. Iraq war through Jeb at the first primary debate. When Daddy Bush said he'd vote for Hillary, it was just an exclamation point on their collusion. Yes, those Trillions over in Iraq would of provided some nice health care...that's not the point to the Bush/Clinton cartel however.

Old 08-08-2017, 09:31 PM   #2588
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchocky View Post
So what's the over-under on how soon the U.S. goes to war with North Korea?

Yesterday, I might of went with at least two weeks to a month to maybe not at all utlimately.

But today, with the UN council voting 15-0 to smash the DPRK...over/under 10 days? maybe 7.

We'll use the S Koreans and Japanese to front and swoop in with the super tech to...what exactly? Remove Kim and unify the peninsula? mehhh...I would defer to Ben Fulford on this region of the world.

Old 08-08-2017, 10:09 PM   #2589
fuzzyroes
Banned

What do you make about the whole North Korea war idea? United States just up to their usual antics or do you see N.K as some kind of legitimate threat?

It's hard to cut through the BS when it comes to the American agenda.

Old 08-08-2017, 11:03 PM   #2590
Bread Regal
Banned

Our relations with the DPRK have been primarily tempered by the fact that they a) don't have a missile that can reach every part of the US and b) don't have a miniaturized nuclear warhead to put on top of it. According to a lot of different reliable sources, neither of those things is true anymore. If those sources are correct, the DPRK is now capable of killing millions of Americans at once. There is no "iron dome" technology that exists to intercept these missiles. The DPRK gained a hell of a lot of leverage in negotiating with the US.

On the matter of whether you believe reports of these developments are true, I can't think if a reason the DIA would affirm Pyongyang's claims if they didn't have verifiable evidence they were true.

What happens next is dependent on what the DPRK wants. Reunification on their terms? More foreign aid? An end to sanctions so they can return to the robust economy they had in the 60s? Nuclear holocaust? Who knows.

Old 08-08-2017, 11:11 PM   #2591
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Now we're getting somewhere. Not to deify Trump, far from it. But I first took him seriously when he challenged the Bush family on the b.s. Iraq war through Jeb at the first primary debate. When Daddy Bush said he'd vote for Hillary, it was just an exclamation point on their collusion. Yes, those Trillions over in Iraq would of provided some nice health care...that's not the point to the Bush/Clinton cartel however.
So is your position "If we had the money I would be for universal health care"?

Old 08-08-2017, 11:18 PM   #2592
Bread Regal
Banned

Kim is a despotic madman and an idiot, but not so much so that he doesn't understand that a nuclear strike against the US would lead to an immediate end to his extremely comfortable life.

I would put $1000 bucks on "over 10 days".

Old 08-09-2017, 03:49 AM   #2593
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Kim Jong Un Is a Survivor, Not a Madman

North Korea's behavior might seem irrational to outsiders, but the Kim regime is just taking logical actions to survive.

North Korea’s system might look bizarre to us from the outside, but the Kims are the ultimate political survivors, hard-edged rationalists whose actions have always had a clear purpose: keeping the family in power. Seeing them as madmen is not only wrong, but also dangerous; any successful policy should be based on understanding the logic of the opposite side, not on discarding it as “irrational.” Seeing the Kim family as lunatics with nukes makes them more threatening, and raises the risk of war, but it can also promote unrealistic expectations of compromise — if only the North “comes to its senses.”
Attempt #2

Old 08-09-2017, 04:18 AM   #2594
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
He won't even reply about the eclipses
Extremely typical. If his ramblings are debunked (which they are presumably easily all the time) he just won't address it. Trots rightfully called him out on this

Old 08-09-2017, 04:29 AM   #2595
buzzard
Minion of Satan

It's not about whether the ramblings are debunked, but what those ramblings are up against.

Old 08-09-2017, 10:51 AM   #2596
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

FBI conducted a pre-dawn raid on Paul Manafort’s home July 26th. "Various records" were seized. Thank you special counsel Mueller.

Old 08-09-2017, 05:03 PM   #2597
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
Trump won because his voters are millionaires with temporary difficulties.
I'd say he actually won because of poor, ignorant, white trash.

I am two of those things and I didn't vote for him.

Old 08-09-2017, 05:42 PM   #2598
The Omega Concern
Banned

Trump won because the Bush/Clinton election stealing system was thwarted by the Jesuits who back Trump.

The sooner you all understand that, the less ignorant you will be to the political circus before you now.

Old 08-09-2017, 05:45 PM   #2599
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
I'd say he actually won because of poor, ignorant, white trash.

I am two of those things and I didn't vote for him.
Same difference, really.

Old 08-09-2017, 05:46 PM   #2600
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Trump won because the Bush/Clinton election stealing system was thwarted by the Jesuits who back Trump.

The sooner you all understand that, the less ignorant you will be to the political circus before you now.

https://media.giphy.com/media/i2w3NOXSXtpjW/giphy.gif

Old 08-09-2017, 05:48 PM   #2601
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MplsTaper View Post
FBI conducted a pre-dawn raid on Paul Manafort’s home July 26th. "Various records" were seized. Thank you special counsel Mueller.

You're thanking a 9/11 co-conspirator who runs cover for the criminal Bush cartel. This witch hunt on Trump is at the behest of Daddy B. because if Trump were to drain the the swamp, the Bush's would be the first likely to be strung up.

Mueller has 16 lawyers or so on staff, all of them Clinton donors to her campaign and/or foundation, so they to have a vested interest in taking down Trump, but not for justice, but to save their ass.

McMaster has fired virtually all Trump loyalist, while not many if any Obama holdovers have been let go by either McMaster or Sessions.

Old 08-09-2017, 05:49 PM   #2602
LaBelle
Socialphobic

breitbart and infowars hold all the answers ofc.

Old 08-09-2017, 05:49 PM   #2603
LaBelle
Socialphobic

How does a thread about the term Faggot lowkey become another Trump thread.

O wait, I answered my own question.

Old 08-09-2017, 05:51 PM   #2604
The Omega Concern
Banned

and...there's nothing but innuendo and b.s. regarding anything Trump/Russia...meanwhile, there's a mountain of evidence that more than suggest Hillary's campaign manager, John Podesta, is a satanic pedophile.

Those rings can't get exposed on the deep state criminals. That's why you see all this distraction with the Russian investigation and the Bush/Clinton/Obama cartel working overtime to take him down.

Old 08-09-2017, 05:59 PM   #2605
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
breitbart and infowars hold all the answers ofc.

They speak more truth than the admitted and outed collusion of the mainstream media with the DNC.

Old 08-09-2017, 06:00 PM   #2606
LaBelle
Socialphobic

https://media.giphy.com/media/a3zqvrH40Cdhu/giphy.gif

Old 08-09-2017, 06:02 PM   #2607
The Omega Concern
Banned

J La is quite a beauty, yes...

but if this some type of jest by you Labelle, you're only exposing a profound ignorance to the fact of mainstream media collusion with the DNC in the last campaign.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 08-09-2017 at 06:08 PM.

Old 08-09-2017, 06:13 PM   #2608
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

toc reads racist online propaganda and believes it? color me not surprised.

Old 08-09-2017, 06:13 PM   #2609
The Omega Concern
Banned

That seems inconsistent with every other thread that gets derailed from the original topic. For the record, I didn't derail it and am doing my due diligence responding to the liberal-ignorant of why they are so in a political context, separate from the OT.

Old 08-09-2017, 06:14 PM   #2610
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

lol @ j la is a quite a beauty, yes...