Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2018, 12:16 AM   #151
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

countdown to pimping her toddler out for it, too.

#augustjuppiteronbass

seriously. has he not done enough to belittle fans that whatever they once liked about SP is all wrong and ridiculous, if it was anything besides his genius? not done enough in playing down what anyone else meant for the "brand" sp, not done enough to treat every woman ever in that line up like tits on parade who has no right to even call themselves a musician, does he really have to get an entire group-game on instagram going to ridicule D'arcy? Now?
Haha, Mendel, so funny, kick the ones who are down for likes on Instagram! How low can you fucking get.

Last edited by pavementtune : 02-06-2018 at 12:23 AM.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:25 AM   #152
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Linda Strawberry/Monte in his gorilla costume would be the best bass players, really

Old 02-06-2018, 12:25 AM   #153
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

How long will it take that JAMES feels disgusted again...

Old 02-06-2018, 12:25 AM   #154
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Who says he doesn't already. If he somehow does not, I have disgust to share for roughly 100 right now.

when Strawdingle went "who knows what's true, you should all wait for Belly to chime in" - I did not expect he'd actually make a decent attempt to clear misleading Darcy up. But to do this instead, is beneath anything I could have even imagined he could do.

Yo who cares that I talked about the FAMILY the original 4 became again for 2 years straight, who cares that I name dropped Darcy and talked about her importance to SP, who cares that there is an interview where she said she is bummed out that I led her on - instead, let me ridicule whatever part she ever had in SP, it will be a fun game! HIT THE LIKE BUTTON IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE

Old 02-06-2018, 12:26 AM   #155
fuzzyroes
Banned

What sucks is how Billy chooses to deal with adversity... Sure, his big plan of how to roll out the reunion may have been thwarted by D'arcy and the leaked pics, but you regroup and make a new roll-out plan. Going on Twitter and cryptically bashing her and crying about the leaks doesn't do any good whatsoever.

That's the one thing GnR actually got right this time... They had Adler and Izzy speaking out but the guys themselves were just completely quiet until they played a gig... Of course no pictures ever leaked... That was really stupid of the guys... Their own fault really...

Old 02-06-2018, 12:29 AM   #156
fuzzyroes
Banned

D'arcy being gone aside, there's gonna be a push-back from the public for having Jeff involved too... That's inevitable, so Corgan better be prepared for it... There was a push-back for GnR as well, fans weren't happy about having some nobodies in the lineup, but they went out and played great shows and that was really all that mattered in the long run.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:32 AM   #157
pavementtune

ffs Jeff has played under the SP banner with Corgan as many years as Iha did.

and a group ridicule about bass in SP- even getting Jeff and his Momkid on it - is as far from cryptic as it gets. that is just disgusting.

go fuck yourself, instagrammer-Corgan.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:38 AM   #158
fuzzyroes
Banned

No one cares how long Jeffs been in the band, just like no one cared that the "new" GnR guys that partook in the reunion were in the band longer than both Duff and Slash. Literally next to no rock fans gave a shit about any of the material that Jeff partook in... The only reason they still managed to get people to check out the tour was for the Billy Corgan nostalgia.

If you wanna market a reunion, there's gonna be a push-pack for every unfamiliar face that partakes.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:39 AM   #159
douglas78
Apocalyptic Poster

Sounds to me that he's just plain jealous of the aesthetic D'arcy brings to the table. Whatever the problems or issues are behind this shitshow isn't anything new. You'd think he would've out grown being a condescending asshole being 50 with a kid now. I'm ashamed to be a fan right now.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:39 AM   #160
pavementtune

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
No one cares how long Jeffs been in the band, just like no one cared that the "new" GnR guys that partook in the reunion were in the band longer than both Duff and Slash.

well that is def. true.
they will need to close off the photog row again to avoid gig shots of jeff standing next to james at the "reunion." maybe they can divide the stage properly, so jc james and belly fit into one frame nicely, and the basstits and jeff in the other.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:40 AM   #161
fuzzyroes
Banned

And honestly, I'm kinda sick of Jeff. He had every opportunity to do something cool, but he just sucks... Time to move on.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:43 AM   #162
pavementtune

It is indeed time to move on.

I don't need one more "haha bass! haha, what's that, Darcy who?" instagram horseshit to ruin the last bit of interest I had in this tour.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:43 AM   #163
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Quote:
And honestly, I'm kinda sick of Jeff. He had every opportunity to do something cool, but he just sucks... Time to move on.

the same can be said for Billy, if you think about it.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:43 AM   #164
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Yeah I’m thinking James needs to jump ship if this horse shit continues. This is embarrassing and not at all funny. Am I overthinking this or does it feel like Darcy is being bullied?

Old 02-06-2018, 12:44 AM   #165
douglas78
Apocalyptic Poster

Or belly and company are trolling us all.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:44 AM   #166
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
well that is def. true.
they will need to close off the photog row again to avoid gig shots of jeff standing next to james at the "reunion." maybe they can divide the stage properly, so jc james and belly fit into one frame nicely, and the basstits and jeff in the other.
You know, I hope they do something like that. GnR did... It was Axl Center and then Slash and Duff to the side of him up front with the other guys to the back and the sides a bit off in the background, and pretty much the whole time they were only ever showing Axl/Slash/Duff on the big screen.

What I assume is gonna happen is that Jeff is still gonna have this big prominent role when there's really no point of it. James should be handling the leads. Jeff can go fuck off already... But instead I think it'll be James that they'll "make space for".. And that would be weak.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:45 AM   #167
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Also how the fuck was someone freely able to take photos at what should have been a closed off photo shoot?

Old 02-06-2018, 12:46 AM   #168
douglas78
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
I was sick if Jaff back in 07 when I was let down the first time

Old 02-06-2018, 12:48 AM   #169
pavementtune

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoid View Post
Am I overthinking this or does it feel like Darcy is being bullied?
not much to overthink, you have the Bolly-gang spitting on the legacy an original member has and treat her like a fucking joke. if this were middle school, yea, bullied sums it up, I guess. really good timing, too, I bet she is not bummed out anymore now!

Old 02-06-2018, 12:51 AM   #170
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Also how the fuck was someone freely able to take photos at what should have been a closed off photo shoot?
No kidding. It's his own fault. If you wanna make something like this a surprise, you gotta precede with a little tact and secrecy. But it seems like their management has been clueless for quite some time now.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:53 AM   #171
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Call the new PUMPKINS tour "The Hangover"-tour, BILLY.

Just for the right expectations...

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...Sza-dcXPHuP9eQ

Old 02-06-2018, 12:53 AM   #172
douglas78
Apocalyptic Poster

The half empty arenas will speak for themselves. No one will care.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:55 AM   #173
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
ffs Jeff has played under the SP banner with Corgan as many years as Iha did.
yes, the SP "banner". nothing more than a banner. the real smashing pumpkins ended in 2000 everything else has been a shitshow.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:57 AM   #174
pavementtune

true, but maybe we can see another peak of the shitshow!

a week ago he was fighting death on an IV, this week it's "ridicule Darcy on instagram" - and there are still 5 months to go before any of them even hit a stage! still so much fun ahead.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:59 AM   #175
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

https://scontent-frt3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...12&oe=5B22C01B

Old 02-06-2018, 01:02 AM   #176
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

agree with whoever said that d'arcy is being bullied. like wow, you're going to string her along for two years, blow smoke up everyone's ass about how important the chemistry of the original line up was, and then kick her to the curb, sic your legal dogs on her when she posts about it, and then bully her and insult her on instagram after you've silenced her. what a childish, petulant, self absorbed prick.

Old 02-06-2018, 01:02 AM   #177
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
because they leaked photos on purpose, i'm assuming

Old 02-06-2018, 01:07 AM   #178
pavementtune

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofglass11 View Post
agree with whoever said that d'arcy is being bullied. like wow, you're going to string her along for two years, blow smoke up everyone's ass about how important the chemistry of the original line up was, and then kick her to the curb, sic your legal dogs on her when she posts about it, then go for a sympathy shocker with posting about "your time left", hooked to an IV, and then bully her and insult her on instagram after you've silenced her, and go as far as recruit support for that by involving Jeff and Mendel. what a childish, petulant, self absorbed prick.
tbc!

Old 02-06-2018, 01:09 AM   #179
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgan's Bluff View Post
"The Scrotal Pumpkins"

Old 02-06-2018, 01:11 AM   #180
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
because they leaked photos on purpose, i'm assuming
Interesting, but what would be the benefit of that?