Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 11-09-2012, 12:38 PM   #1
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Default Goodbye Texas

LOL. Texas is on track demographically to become a majority non white state. WTF will whites in the independent Republic of Texas do when whites aren't in the majority anymore?

http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/11...ial-wants.html

Quote:
Texas Republicans are already using the s-word.

One party official from Southeast Texas calls for -- not secession -- separation.
"Why should Vermont and Texas live under the same government?" writes Hardin County Republican treasurer Peter Morrison, a Ron Paul supporter and author of a race-heavy Tea Party newsletter.

"Let each go her own way," he writes, demanding an "amicable divorce" from the U.S. and from the "maggots" who re-elected President Obama.

Evoking the history of Confederate soldiers who refused to surrender after Gettysburg, Morrison, 33, calls for Texans to fight "in hopes that Providence might shine upon our cause."

Morrison is particularly angry at Asian-Americans and Hispanics who backed Obama, accusing them of voting on an "ethnic basis."

"'They' re-elected Obama," Morrison wrote. "He is their president."

Old 11-09-2012, 12:40 PM   #2
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

Those motherfuckers won't last very long against a drone strike

Old 11-09-2012, 12:45 PM   #3
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

Old 11-09-2012, 01:53 PM   #4
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Democracy simply doesn't work.

Old 11-09-2012, 02:23 PM   #5
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

it was a good run there for a while

but we can't expect it to keep going on forever

Old 11-09-2012, 02:25 PM   #6
meangreensp
Ownz

Obama was voted in because he's a minority. Period. Not a racist comment. Just go talk to Hispanics, Asians or African Americans. We might as well secede, a Civil War is going to break out in 2-3 years anyway.

Last edited by meangreensp : 11-09-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Old 11-09-2012, 02:26 PM   #7
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

End of discussion. If Mitt were black he'd have locked it down.

Herman Cain 2016!

Old 11-09-2012, 03:13 PM   #8
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

funny how up until 4 years everyone was saying that there was no way Americans would ever put a black man in the white house

Now, all the haters say that the only reason Obama is in the white house is because he's black. if that was true Allen Keys and Jesse Jackson would have already been president.

African Americans make up 11%(?) of the population? That ain't much for guaranteeing the election.

People voted for him because of his message, policies, etc. He's also a brilliant politician and the best campaigner since Reagan (maybe since FDR). it's hard to think of any president in the last half century who created and executed such a great GOTV and ground game.

If he was white and did all the same things, supported all the same policies, etc., would people (especially his opponents) be saying he got elected because he was white?

Old 11-09-2012, 03:18 PM   #9
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

I have a lifetime liberal relative who voted for McCain in the last election because Obama's black. He's like 80.

But yeah, when he loses, blame it on him being black. When he wins, blame it on him being black. He is no more than his blackness.

Old 11-09-2012, 05:54 PM   #10
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

idiots

Old 11-09-2012, 09:33 PM   #11
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreensp View Post
Obama was voted in because he's a minority. Period. Not a racist comment. Just go talk to Hispanics, Asians or African Americans. We might as well secede, a Civil War is going to break out in 2-3 years anyway.
seriously this guy has to be one of the biggest pieces of shit on this board

Old 11-09-2012, 09:34 PM   #12
Trotskilicious
Banned

"not a racist comment or anything but we white people should secede from all of these minorities"

Old 11-09-2012, 09:54 PM   #13
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

is he katy lied/pretzel logic?

Old 11-09-2012, 09:55 PM   #14
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

"We" who the fuck is we you little piece of shit

Old 11-09-2012, 10:14 PM   #15
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreensp View Post
Maybe it's because Obama tries to help the lower class which is disproportionately represented by minorities? Doesn't matter what color he is, he leans toward helping the people who need it most, a group that includes not only poor white folks but also a huge number of people who have been institutionally discriminated against and excluded for 300 years based on race, gender or sexuality. The issue of class is intrinsically related to all of these things because wherever there has historically or currently been a power differential between a dominant and oppressed class of people, one group is going to lose access to resources, and considering that most wealth is inherited and heterosexual white christian males have historically and continue to occupy the highest paid and most authoritative positions, the wealth disparity has been propagated and amplified across generations as wealth accumulates around the folks who have rigged and continue to rig the game in their favor, either by law or by practice.

Therefore it seems strange to say that Obama was voted in by minorities because he is a minority when it has never been discussed that any of the previous 43 presidents were voted in by white males because they were white, even though the latter is closer to the truth. Whether you acknowledge it or not, discrimination has tremendously impacted the distribution of wealth in this country in relation to race, gender and sexuality which is why historically oppressed groups are going to reject exclusionary politics.

And even if a bunch of them did, so fucking what? If you're going to rip on black folks for voting for a black guy, then rip on your ancestors for participating in an inherently racist system.

Old 11-09-2012, 10:28 PM   #16
D.
Consume my pants.

I will reserve comment til I hear from Trotsky; it's not like he's ever on Facebook anymore.

Old 11-09-2012, 10:29 PM   #17
Trotskilicious
Banned

just go talk to hispanics i talk to them all the time because i am not racist i like indian food

Old 11-09-2012, 10:30 PM   #18
Trotskilicious
Banned

for the record i'd like to secede from texas as long as i can still get whataburger

Old 11-09-2012, 10:31 PM   #19
D.
Consume my pants.

I know I can't be racist, either. I had Thai food in Alabama last year and I loved it. Those Thai sure are a resourceful folk.

Old 11-09-2012, 10:34 PM   #20
Trotskilicious
Banned

all these coloreds want something they don't know how to work for it that's why they vote for a colored like obama who also never worked for anything in his life unlike me because i was born middle class and i had nothing handed to me and i am constantly discriminated against because i am white it is a tragedy i'm leaving the country for someplace whiter these minorities are just terrible not a racist comment i went to nepal last year

Old 11-09-2012, 10:45 PM   #21
D.
Consume my pants.

I'm not racist, I like that Will Smith