breakfast

Old 02-10-2018, 08:23 PM   #423
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
What's going on here
LaBelle put me on ignore.

Then ILP got jealous because I got so affected.

Now I'm freaking out.

Old 02-10-2018, 08:23 PM   #424
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeilandFan View Post
I hear Buttcannon is looking into if this really might be D'arcy...
Do it up man! Sounds like she's ready to spill the beans

Old 02-10-2018, 08:29 PM   #425
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
i kinda wish there was some way to take some kind of action, even though there is no real ownership of speculation or suggestion. but if anyone read fuzzy's posts and then this bullshit article it's fucking obvious he just slightly reworded everything fuzzy has been saying for like two weeks. he even brought up guns n roses!

dick move, buttcannon
Nawwwhh. I think it's just a pretty obvious solution for how to involve her. If I did spark the idea for him in some way, I think it's cool that he published it on the site. I am a fan of his work after all. I used to read his content way back when it was grungereport.com

Old 02-10-2018, 08:30 PM   #426
FoolofaTook

Weilandfan is buttcannon?

Old 02-10-2018, 08:35 PM   #427
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Weilandfan is buttcannon?
Buttcannon is Buttcannon. I fart a lot out of my buttcannon a lot, so I know the way he thinks.

Old 02-10-2018, 08:40 PM   #428
fuzzyroes
Banned

Old 02-10-2018, 09:13 PM   #429
qwerty sp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Nawwwhh. I think it's just a pretty obvious solution for how to involve her. If I did spark the idea for him in some way, I think it's cool that he published it on the site. I am a fan of his work after all. I used to read his content way back when it was grungereport.com
noble

Old 02-10-2018, 09:28 PM   #430
paranoid
Minion of Satan

linda strawberry is fucking annoying. why is she still hanging around the SP sphere?

and I love that Darcy is finally defending herself and her legacy with the band. "oh, because you were there?" fucking right on. let it all out. Remember when she was supposed to write that book about how abusive Corgan was while she was in the band? Never too late.

Old 02-10-2018, 09:30 PM   #431
ilikeplanets
Braindead

i mean if you're not annoyed fuzzy, then i guess that's all that matters. if i had written 30 posts about something i would feel relatively attached to my idea but more power to you!

Old 02-10-2018, 09:31 PM   #432
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoid View Post
linda strawberry is fucking annoying. why is she still hanging around the SP sphere?

and I love that Darcy is finally defending herself and her legacy with the band. "oh, because you were there?" fucking right on. let it all out. Remember when she was supposed to write that book about how abusive Corgan was while she was in the band? Never too late.
i would overpay for this

Old 02-10-2018, 09:34 PM   #433
fuzzyroes
Banned

Hey, I've always felt like it's a really good idea, i hope the possibility gains some steam. The band gets the best of both worlds that way. Alt-Nation's always a top news result on google when you search bands, maybe some of the guys in the band will see his article and consider it.

Old 02-10-2018, 09:36 PM   #434
fuzzyroes
Banned

God, looking at that picture of D'arcy is a little off putting though. She looks like shit.

Did she get plastic surgery from an unlicensed back-alley joint or something? Good grief.

Last edited by fuzzyroes : 02-10-2018 at 09:42 PM.

Old 02-10-2018, 09:39 PM   #435
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

And you, little braindead boy, are shit.

can you go and pm buttcanon instead, so you have something to do that makes you feel like a bigboy and make yourself believe there exists a single space in this entire universe where anything you say matters and spare us your tales of "she is fat" "would not hit" "god that is offputting" "you should make girls under a 10 drunk and fuck them for practice".

can you do that? great, to help you out, the pms are in the top right corner.

Old 02-10-2018, 09:41 PM   #436
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
And you, little braindead boy, are shit.

can you go and pm buttcanon instead, so you have something to do that makes you feel like a bigboy and make yourself believe there exists a single space in this entire universe where anything you say matters and spare us your tales of "she is fat" "would not hit" "god that is offputting" "you should make girls under a 10 drunk and fuck them for practice".

can you do that? great, to help you out, the pms are in the top right corner.
Who in the what now?

Old 02-10-2018, 09:55 PM   #437
Shallowed
Braindead

https://pm1.narvii.com/6044/50a2b934...b1bc983_hq.jpg

Old 02-10-2018, 09:59 PM   #438
paranoid
Minion of Satan

yeah seriously can some of you dip shits quit making remarks about how darcy looks? completely uncalled for, rude, mean spirited, etc. probably a big part of the reason BC thought it'd be best to leave her out. She looks like any other normal human being yet shit heads have to throw their dumb comments out into the void.

hey how would you feel if you knew she read what you wrote? She deserves some respect for once in her life.

Old 02-10-2018, 10:15 PM   #439
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

Why I don't see you guys also trying to stop others from commenting on billy's weight...?

Old 02-10-2018, 10:16 PM   #440
fuzzyroes
Banned

@paranoid: C'mon man, she's clearly had some terrible plastic surgery.

Old 02-10-2018, 10:17 PM   #441
paranoid
Minion of Satan

so fucking what?

Old 02-10-2018, 10:17 PM   #442
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Child View Post
Why I don't see you guys also trying to stop others from commenting on billy's weight...?
The mans got a point.

Old 02-10-2018, 10:18 PM   #443
paranoid
Minion of Satan

she probably had surgery because she was insecure about how she looked in the first place, how do you think it feels to be constantly reminded of that overtime a fucking picture of her leaks out? Mind you, this photo was also stolen from her boyfriends Facebook. completely unfair to her.

Old 02-10-2018, 10:21 PM   #444
fuzzyroes
Banned

Chill man, I'm sure she's not reading the message board... Last I heard you couldn't even find Netphoria on google if you tried.

Old 02-10-2018, 10:21 PM   #445
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:
billy gets way too many rotten eggs thrown at him to defend him against all of it. one thing at a time.

Old 02-10-2018, 10:22 PM   #446
FoolofaTook

Actually when I looked at that pic I thought she didn't really look that bad. I mean it's been 20 years. And who cares about looks anyways, it should be about the music.

btw james and billy have aged a lot too. jimmys the only one who's still hott.

Old 02-10-2018, 10:22 PM   #447
paranoid
Minion of Satan

but the darcy "is a crack whore omg look at her face" is over played and makes you look dumber than you try to put on.

Old 02-10-2018, 10:28 PM   #448
fuzzyroes
Banned

I dunno, man. I don't think I've seen that picture before, and when you see it side by side it sorta shows in context how overboard she's went with the surgery stuff.

I know it's not polite to comment on that sort of thing, but I'm sure we're all thinking it.

Old 02-10-2018, 10:31 PM   #449
fuzzyroes
Banned

She kicks ass either way though. Don't get me wrong.

If you're right about her looks being part of the reason why Billy put the kibosh on her joining then he should be ashamed of himself.

Old 02-10-2018, 10:33 PM   #450
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
if you think it through what you are asking you might find your answer.

once billy's career is reduced to comments on his fuckability and looks and has been for decades like everyone of his peers, I'll make sure to say something about that, too. Because by then clearly I will be able to read anything at all about women in music or film and tv without having to skim through 500 comments on their hotness or fatness until their actual work is even brought up, which will give me the patience to go after body shaming in general.
until then you'll excuse me, as one of the 5 women on this board, to say "shut the fuck up" once every year while I ignore the tit ranking of bassists the other 51 weeks of the year.