Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2002, 12:02 AM   #1
lolololololzing
BANNED as per request

Default A message to miss world from Netphoria

Miss World,

I, lolololololzing, am taking the liberty to deliver this message to you on behalf of the leading majority of Netphoria.

We at Netphoria, would like to apologize for the way we have been speaking to you. We should have dumbed it down for you, and we are absolutely sorry for not making it clear. We want you to crawl back from wherever the fuck you came from, and STAY THERE. Let it be the O-Board, the placebo fanclub, or the john mayer webpage, GET THE FUCK OUT OF NETPHORIA. You've been here for 2 days and it's been enough to completely distract me from my regular duties of harassing homos like; samsa, s_paced, and ihaman. You could stay here, but realize the only people that aren't hating you are the homos. Actually, that's probably how your whole life has been, hasn't it? In fact, you probably seek affection and friendship when you listen to Smashing Pumpkins. But let me assure you, Billy and good old Jimmy would hate you. FACE IT! KILL YOURSELF. WE DONT WANT YOU HERE AT NETPHORIA. READING YOUR POSTS IS LIKE READING SAMSA'S POSTS x 1 million.