Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2007, 01:13 PM   #91
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.

Old 01-05-2007, 01:19 PM   #92
Andy /

And shittier.

Old 01-05-2007, 01:24 PM   #93
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Connor
Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.

Old 01-05-2007, 01:25 PM   #94
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristHimself!
la confidential really wasn't all that great
BAN

Old 01-05-2007, 01:26 PM   #95
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

anything with danny devito is great

isnt LA Confidential the sequel to Twins?

Old 01-05-2007, 01:40 PM   #96
Elvis The Fat Years
007 373 5963

i just skimmed through this thread. why was he banned, did the guy do anything annoying at all?

Old 01-05-2007, 01:45 PM   #97
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

Old 01-05-2007, 01:50 PM   #98
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

Old 01-05-2007, 01:51 PM   #99
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

Old 01-05-2007, 01:51 PM   #100
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

Old 01-05-2007, 01:51 PM   #101
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

Old 01-05-2007, 01:52 PM   #102
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

Old 01-05-2007, 01:52 PM   #103
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

Old 01-05-2007, 01:54 PM   #104
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

Old 01-05-2007, 01:55 PM   #105
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

Old 01-05-2007, 01:56 PM   #106
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

Old 01-05-2007, 02:22 PM   #107
Andy /

He said, "Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier."

Old 01-05-2007, 02:23 PM   #108
Trotskilicious
Banned

i just banned ChristHimself, AndySlash, neopryn, Karl Connor, Mayfuck, and D.

Old 01-05-2007, 02:27 PM   #109
JokeyLoki
has great self of steam.

Old 01-05-2007, 02:28 PM   #110
Andy /

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster
i still can't hear you.

TWAT?! I CUNT HEAR YOU! NEVER MIND, I'LL FINGER IT OUT LATER!

Old 01-05-2007, 02:29 PM   #111
Andy /

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious
i just banned ChristHimself, AndySlash, neopryn, Karl Connor, Mayfuck, and D.

OH NO YOU DI'INT. YOU DI'INT JUS DO THAT, YO. UH UH.

Old 01-05-2007, 04:53 PM   #112
rocksteady
Banned

Location: where the women have nothing on but the radio. turned up to ten. too loud for me to think.

These **** threads are possibly the most boring thing on netphoria.

Threads on netphoria about netphoria should be deleted.

Old 01-05-2007, 05:01 PM   #113
rocksteady
Banned

Location: where the women have nothing on but the radio. turned up to ten. too loud for me to think.

metal

Old 01-05-2007, 06:12 PM   #114
Mariner
OB-GYN Kenobi

He said, "Guy didn't do anyt

Old 01-05-2007, 07:09 PM   #115
Mayfuck
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksteady
These **** threads are possibly the most boring thing on netphoria.

Threads on netphoria about netphoria should be deleted.
Yeah. Incredibly low standards of boarding. I think my post in this thread was really the only good one.

Old 01-05-2007, 07:11 PM   #116
Trotskilicious
Banned

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...edave/daws.jpg

Old 01-05-2007, 07:43 PM   #117
Nimrod's Son
Master of Karate and Friendship

and.... scene! Excellent work people. that's a wrap. Take five everyone

Old 01-05-2007, 07:47 PM   #118
Travis Meeks
Rambling on

WTF?!!?!?!?! I didn't even get to nail a kid. This play is horrible

Old 01-06-2007, 12:52 AM   #119
Rarely
Shh