Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2018, 02:57 PM   #31
KissesandNoise
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butt Pope View Post
The tour will produce a DVD/digital download of the best performances of each song from different shows.
LiveNation CEO: Who is this "butt" "pope" and how do we get him a seat at the next quarterly marketing meeting? Get me Buttpipe! NOW!

Old 07-12-2018, 03:02 PM   #32
seahorserodeo78
Amish Rake Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoid View Post
i love the amount of people that come here and complain about netphoria.

it's like they can't handle that not everyone out there has their butts wet for bolly corrigans.
I think everyone understands the sarcastic nature of most of the members here and that they would rather make fun of the music and band that this forum is about than speak positive about it. However I do believe it also confuses a lot of people as to why one would want to waste there time on a msg board for a band they clearly no longer have any interest in. It seems a bit silly to some people. I mean I could name 1000s of bands I hate or no longer enjoy, but I would never waste a second of time on a msg board for those bands making fun of them. I would rather go to a msg board of a band I like and talk about their music. To each their own.

Old 07-12-2018, 03:45 PM   #33
Zer0 Hour
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netphorian Gadabout View Post
Isn't the opener for the entire tour Metric? They're pretty good. Definitely an established act vs Celebration.
I'm not familiar with them. Maybe they are good. I was just making a joke about how I don't think I've ever seen a good opening act for a huge band. I remember seeing Tool about 15 years ago or so and the band that opened for them was Fantomas. That might have been the only band I've ever seen that was worse than Celebration. Just 45 minutes of noise and assholes tuning their instruments.

Old 07-12-2018, 03:49 PM   #34
BurtSampson
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahorserodeo78 View Post
I think everyone understands the sarcastic nature of most of the members here and that they would rather make fun of the music and band that this forum is about than speak positive about it. However I do believe it also confuses a lot of people as to why one would want to waste there time on a msg board for a band they clearly no longer have any interest in. It seems a bit silly to some people. I mean I could name 1000s of bands I hate or no longer enjoy, but I would never waste a second of time on a msg board for those bands making fun of them. I would rather go to a msg board of a band I like and talk about their music. To each their own.
Well I would rather be on a “msg board” where I can laugh at sycophants like you

Old 07-12-2018, 04:01 PM   #35
seahorserodeo78
Amish Rake Fighter

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtSampson View Post
Well I would rather be on a “msg board” where I can laugh at sycophants like you
I am glad your life is so mediocre that I, a complete stranger on a "msg board" as you so arrogantly pointed out play a role in your entertainment.

Old 07-12-2018, 08:14 PM   #36
Butt Pope
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissesandNoise View Post
Buttpipe! NOW!
Same

Old 07-12-2018, 08:44 PM   #37
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Exactly, like yourself taking the time to explain all that to the people who spend time talking about their once-favourite band on said madison square garden board

Old 07-12-2018, 09:23 PM   #38
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

My prediction is that they'll play some songs

Old 07-12-2018, 10:18 PM   #39
LoveIsSuicide42
Demi-God

I predict no more new music comes out.

Old 07-13-2018, 01:20 AM   #40
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Talking

Quote:
even lamer you'e wasting a second of your time bitching at people that don't suck on the same cottage cheese pale white hairy ass that belongs to some 50 year old has been that you enjoy sucking on.

Old 07-13-2018, 05:38 AM   #41
thedeadofnight
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveIsSuicide42 View Post
I predict no more new music comes out.
We'll never get that lucky

Old 07-13-2018, 05:48 AM   #42
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

we can hope tho. and pray.

sabbath blessings,
Fooltuk

Old 07-13-2018, 06:28 AM   #43
brothahi4L
Apocalyptic Poster

Obviously there ain t a new song or ep this year.
I knew billy would break his announcement

Old 08-07-2018, 04:20 PM   #44
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

I'll break your announcement

Old 08-07-2018, 04:23 PM   #45
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brothahi4L View Post
Obviously there ain t a new song or ep this year.
I knew billy would break his announcement

He's probably gonna re-record Oceania with Jimmy.