Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Music Board Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2008, 03:52 AM   #1
danondorf
Ownz

Talking Please look at this douche's music myspace and have a laugh...... "Charlie Nusance".

This guy is completely serious.

http://www.myspace.com/charlienusance

"Charlie Nusance is creating musical history – literally. The psychedelic rock singer/songwriter’s style, rooted deep in story telling, will take you out of a comfortable reality and bring you to a place of total transcendence. Currently residing in Northern California, Charlie describes his music as pieces of a puzzle, “telling a message and portraying a part of him, his life, and his perceptions.” Each song is part of a story Charlie hopes to share with listeners, his lyrics playing the role of internal dialogue. His sound, a blend of psychedelic rock, electronica and more modern ambient, is reminiscent of influences such as Pink Floyd, Jefferson Airplane, The Knife and Skinny Puppy. Currently, Charlie is working on an ongoing project he began 16 months ago entitled “….In the Wonder Land.” The album was released online April 20 2008 and the other components, including a visual presentation and novella, are scheduled to be released in the near future. The theme of the project is Charlie’s discovery of the connection between his realities and what he perceives as reality. “The Wonder Land” is a place that exists in his head and as the story unfolds, Charlie begins to drive himself insane while attempting to understand how to perceive reality with falling victim to distorted perceptions and hallucinogenic daydreams. Charlie has recorded 4 albums and 2 EP’s, entitled Flood (EP), Receiver: Eraser, End on Zer0 (EP), Apatheatre, Metaphysic Wallflower and Nationihilism, all of which were produced by Charlie himself through his self made label Psychonaut Works. He has played live solo piano performances, but prefers to put on theatre performances or showings rather than gigs in order to tell his story. In the future, Charlie hopes to gain international recognition and would like the sort of fame David Bowie or Andy Warhol has in the art community. He says, “Essentially I would like my image to become known for my art, not my art known for my image.” To check out Charlie Nusance go to www.myspace.com/charlienusance or www.youtube.com/nusance110."

BTW he wrote that review of himself.

Compares himself often to TR, BC/SP, Skinny Puppy.....

Here is a great review someone wrote on his page:

"your "music" is quite literally the most pathetic piece of crap ive heard in a while. you have managed to write the most pretentious and over exaggerated review of yourself that i have ever seen. you are doing absolutely nothing original. you cant just pirate reason and/or fruity loops, buy a MIDI controller, and call yourself an artist, doesnt work like that, sorry. your music is only reminiscent of the sound of farts slapping out of my ass. heres an idea, educate yourself on what music is, instead of doing extremely poor "imitations" of artists you like but probably dont understand. please, for the love of god just stop. also, you need to learn what art is, your "art" is the equivalent of me taking a shit on the sidewalk and taking a black and white photo of it calling it art."

Go have a blast

Here's a music vid:

Old 04-29-2008, 05:19 AM   #2
???
Minion of Satan

this guy is obviously the missing link between alan wu and pkphuoko

Old 04-29-2008, 05:42 AM   #3
celluloid_love
Minion of Satan

gonna check this guy out when i get home

Old 04-29-2008, 06:08 AM   #4
Kahlo

amazing. Thanks for bringing this visionary to my attention

Old 04-29-2008, 06:08 AM   #5
Luke de Spa
someone more...punk rock?

Location: Ice cream pig out in M1-aud is why i don't play plug in baby the wrong way, like you

151000 page views ain't nuthin' to sniff at

Old 04-29-2008, 06:08 AM   #6
Kahlo

maybe he just has a refresher programme

Old 04-29-2008, 07:13 AM   #7
celluloid_love
Minion of Satan

it just sounds like really generic 'idm', the kind that every one of those british up-their-own-ass myspace 'projects' that add you all the time sound like

Old 04-29-2008, 02:50 PM   #8
KnowingSheWould
Pledge

that guy who wrote that negative comment sounds like a worthless little snot himself

Old 04-29-2008, 03:07 PM   #9
fluxequalsrad
Apocalyptic Poster

wow this is boring.

Old 04-29-2008, 08:04 PM   #10
MrE
Amish Rake Fighter

ive got you beat
Chasom
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=13844595
"Shut the LOVE up"
i actually know this guy in real life
he has his name, Chasom, tattooed on his torso and his liscence plate is.....you guessed it.. CHASOM

the trouble is he is actually doing well, he opens for HUGE acts and plays all the time

Old 04-30-2008, 05:23 AM   #11
StillBecomingApart
I'M FROM ITALY

Location: Back the tape up. I need it again! Let it roll! Just as high as the fucker can go! And when it comes to that fantastic note where the rabbit bites its own head off, I want you to THROW THAT FUCKING RADIO INTO THE TUB WITH ME!

There's no justice

Old 05-01-2008, 03:42 PM   #12
commando
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrE View Post
ive got you beat
Chasom
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=13844595
"Shut the LOVE up"
i actually know this guy in real life
he has his name, Chasom, tattooed on his torso and his liscence plate is.....you guessed it.. CHASOM

the trouble is he is actually doing well, he opens for HUGE acts and plays all the time
Wow. What a fag. He would def. get his ass kicked where I live. And I live in Utah, so...