Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2016, 05:14 PM   #1501
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

all i know is i met scotty in miami and he was cool and we ate fancy food on his company's dime

we talked about netphoria and monte and other things not related to netphoria i swear

Old 08-13-2016, 05:16 PM   #1502
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
scotty is another person I always had a problem with until trots wasn't around and since then we've gotten along fine as far as I can tell
Yeah, I think I joined in with that teasing of him that Sonic Johnny and others would engage in, but since I didn't have the rapport with him that people he's been posting with for years would have, I eventually realized that it didn't have the same playfulness coming from me and I was probably just being that guy who tries to be in on the joke when he isn't. I haven't yet earned the right to say, "shut up, Scotty." But I swear to you all that one day I will.

Overall he seems like a good guy.

Old 08-13-2016, 05:26 PM   #1503
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i think i've typed it out once

Old 08-13-2016, 05:30 PM   #1504
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
Yeah, I think I joined in with that teasing of him that Sonic Johnny and others would engage in, but since I didn't have the rapport with him that people he's been posting with for years would have, I eventually realized that it didn't have the same playfulness coming from me and I was probably just being that guy who tries to be in on the joke when he isn't. I haven't yet earned the right to say, "shut up, Scotty." But I swear to you all that one day I will.

I think we used to fight over political things, maybe the fact that I stood by Obama for the most part even during the mid-presidency years when the popular liberal belief was that he was an evil conservative sellout who had done nothing for america.

He also used to follow trots' inexplicable social conservatism and closed-mindedness when it came to certain things, especially people's sex habits and preferences. He attacked me many times for being in an open relationship. I served it back to him and I have certainly been a little asshole to a lot of people here over the years, but that one I honestly feel like I was on the defensive usually

but idgaf, I feel like I am good with everyone here for the most part these days except the alt-right club

Last edited by redbreegull : 08-13-2016 at 05:40 PM.

Old 08-13-2016, 05:32 PM   #1505
ilikeplanets
Braindead

I'm just jealous and slightly critical of all rich people but on a personal level I like him

Old 08-13-2016, 06:32 PM   #1506
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
scotty is another person I always had a problem with until trots wasn't around and since then we've gotten along fine as far as I can tell
Ah, ol trots.

Wonder if he finally killed himself, I only told him to about a million times

Old 08-13-2016, 06:37 PM   #1507
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

also go blow Scotty already

Old 08-13-2016, 08:48 PM   #1508
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
I haven't yet earned the right to say, "shut up, Scotty." But I swear to you all that one day I will.

it's "shut the fuck up, Scotty"

Old 08-13-2016, 08:51 PM   #1509
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

trots did seem to have a toxic effect on the boards at times. he and i used to argue, but i made a truce with him a few years ago, and then after that he somehow seemed to make me mad at other boarders instead.

Old 08-13-2016, 09:30 PM   #1510
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninsp View Post
Ah, ol trots.

Wonder if he finally killed himself, I only told him to about a million times
he's fine, sorry to disappoint you

Old 08-13-2016, 10:15 PM   #1511
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
he's fine, sorry to disappoint you
Unfortunate

Old 08-13-2016, 11:31 PM   #1512
TuralyonW3
Immortal

Ban

Old 08-14-2016, 01:54 AM   #1513
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

hey guys i just discovered there's a chat thread here too

i make some scotty-related meme jokes here and there but i usually don't mean anything by it. scotty's a good guy.

re: trots, this really makes you realize how deep the effect of toxic people is to the fabric of relationships around them, doesn't it? just because one guy isn't here everything's calmed down and nobody fights anymore

Old 08-14-2016, 02:15 AM   #1514
Elphenor
Braindead

It's because the old guard retired making us the old guard and now we just all hate poots and ninsp

Old 08-14-2016, 02:50 AM   #1515
buzzard
Minion of Satan

To be fair, Poots does appear ashamed enough of his previous board accounts to distance himself from them.

Old 08-14-2016, 03:33 AM   #1516
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

they're just guys making jokes, not sure why everyone gets so worked up about them

i find them entertaining.
guys like omega and catherine wheel, who just spam the boards and never contributing anything (not even something remotely funny) are much worse imo

Old 08-14-2016, 09:21 AM   #1517
ilikeplanets
Braindead

I don't respect anyone!! And I probably won't vote....why am I in this thread again

Old 08-14-2016, 12:06 PM   #1518
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
I don't respect anyone!! And I probably won't vote....why am I in this thread again
it doesn't matter if you vote because according to redbreegull and Scotty they are lowering and loading a big shit sandwich for all those GOP shit eaters to eat

Old 08-14-2016, 12:10 PM   #1519
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
This doesn't answer my question.

If you're really intent upon "analyzing possible scenario's [sic] going forward and reasonably discerning how the facts lead to any particular conclusion" in order to "narrow down the possibilities to the most probable," you're going to have to allow the possibility that she's adequately healthy until such time as it's proven otherwise.

http://i.makeagif.com/media/11-09-2015/LTMHQq.gif

Old 08-14-2016, 12:18 PM   #1520
The Omega Concern
Banned

If she wasn't sick before, I'm sure the trove of leaks recently is making her ill:

WikiLeaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons to ISIS… Then Drops Another BOMBSHELL!

Old 08-14-2016, 12:20 PM   #1521
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
she tripped

Old 08-14-2016, 01:05 PM   #1522
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Hahahaha

Old 08-14-2016, 04:23 PM   #1523
redbreegull

in other breaking news the US armed the Mujaheddin and the Northern Alliance, some of which became the Taliban

Old 08-14-2016, 04:41 PM   #1524
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
trots did seem to have a toxic effect on the boards at times. he and i used to argue, but i made a truce with him a few years ago, and then after that he somehow seemed to make me mad at other boarders instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
re: trots, this really makes you realize how deep the effect of toxic people is to the fabric of relationships around them, doesn't it? just because one guy isn't here everything's calmed down and nobody fights anymore
one thing I learned about group behavior from being a teacher is that natural leaders (because of charisma, affability, whatever) generally get everyone else to get behind them (or at least follow their example and their standard of behavior) regardless of how much sense or moral goodness is displayed by their actions. Once someone has established themselves as a social leader, most other people will look to that person to see how to react in a given situation, again regardless of their own individual intelligence or personality. it only takes one clown with a friendly face and a penchant for chaos to turn a whole class into a shitstorm.

Last edited by redbreegull : 08-14-2016 at 05:14 PM.

Old 08-14-2016, 05:13 PM   #1525
fuzzyroes
Banned

http://static.infowars.com/political...d-hillarys.jpg

Old 08-14-2016, 06:00 PM   #1526
redbreegull

would you agree with the statement "Ronald Reagan created the Taliban"

Old 08-14-2016, 06:39 PM   #1527
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
Created, supported, and armed them, yes. Why are you so unwilling to believe that Hillary/Obama has done the same with ISIS?
well you're totally wrong but at least there is some semblance of consistency in your logic

Old 08-14-2016, 07:26 PM   #1528
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

mocking Gerald Ford for being clumsy was funny. Because it was true. Clinton isn't clumsy.

That's the problem with conservative humor and why most Americans don't find it funny

Old 08-14-2016, 07:30 PM   #1529
redbreegull

Poots, saying that Ronald Reagan "created" or "armed" the Taliban is like saying George III created and armed the United States of America. The Mujaheddin and the Northern Alliance are no more the Taliban than the British colonial authority is the same thing as the government of the United States just because one developed from the other later. The Northern Alliance government was poised to take control of Afghanistan when the US deposed Mullah Omar, except Bush and co. then installed their own personal oil puppet, which probably contributed more to why this war is still going on than any other factor.

My point was exactly what you just said. This is a very old story. We arm people who down the line switch sides, turn against us, splinter off and become different groups than who we actually gave weapons to. Clinton did not arm "ISIS" any more than Reagan armed "The Taliban." That's not a defense of the US perennial practice of foolishly arming friendly groups who become something different later, but your argument is attempting to directly link 2 things which are not directly linked for emotional impact

Old 08-14-2016, 07:51 PM   #1530
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
oh fuck off