Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Music Board Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2008, 08:22 PM   #211
TheDeuce
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaniel Buckner View Post
i really don't want to do a track by track review cause that'd be tedious, and i don't remember the order, really.

as a whole, i liked the cd enough, although i'm not much of a "song" person lately. although musicianship on some of the tracks was impressive. i did happen to find track 9 extremely annoying, though. why would you transpose the shitty power chords you play on your guitar to a string quartet. that's all i heard. track 13 was amusing. my mom once knew a guy in miami who found a square grouper in the bay and lived rather comfortably for about a year without having to work.

this review sucks, but i want to know who it is. i'm guessing waltermcphilp.
i made the mix. here's the tracklisting with some info on why i put them on the mix.

1. The Brian Jonestown Massacre - All Around You (Intro)
i thought this was the perfect intro track for a mix of this sort.

2. Modest Mouse - Teeth Like God's Shoeshine
my favorite song by these guys. i though about including Doin' In The Cockroach instead but i opted for this one.

3. Jeffrey Lewis - Alphabet
i love Jeffrey Lewis and i think this is a beautiful song with some of my favorite lyrics.

4. George Harrison - Apple Scruffs
my favorite song from All Thing Must Pass. i've never really heard anyone talk about it, so i don't know how well known it is. it's about the people that used to hang outside of Apple Studios or whatever back in the day.

5. David Bowie - Take My Tip
i'm a huge David Bowie fan and i don't think enough people have heard is pre-album stuff from '64-'67. this is one of my favorites from the era.

6. Streetlight Manifesto - Point/Counterpoint
you didn't post a last.fm account or any likes/dislikes so i looked through some old posts of yours and i saw that you'd made a thread wanting people to suggest some ska. i don't know a lot of ska, but no one i've heard does it like Streetlight and i love these guys. the way they do the horns, i fucking love the drumming, and i dig the guys voice. so i just picked some song off their first album.

7. The Zutons - Valarie
i love The Zutons and i they're pretty much unknown here in the states. this is one of my favorites from their last album. the chorus is soooo good. the have a new album coming out soon.

8. Propagandhi - Back To The Motor League
this is my favorite punk song.

9. Matson Jones - New York City Fuck Off
this was a band from where i used to live (fort collins, co). i thought they were pretty unique. sorry you didn't dig on it. two chicks with cellos and a drummer.

10. Marcy Playground - John Fisher Ford
this is a song by Marcy Playground from Zog Bog Bean, the album they released independently before their self-titled album that had Sex And Candy on it. i just dig it and think it's a neat little tune about drugs and what they can do to some people.

11. The Verve - Catching The Butterfly
The Verve's Urban Hymns is one of my all time favorite albums, so i thought i'd ******* a track from it. it could've been any track from that album on here. i pretty much picked it by random.

12. Of Montreal - So Begins Our Alabee
this song makes me happier than any other song on the planet. the "oh-uh-oh-oh" in the chorus is what makes it for me.

13. Reverend Horton Heat - Bales Of Cocaine
the Rev is great drinkin' music. you should check out his best of Holy Roller. it's a great introductory disc. i almost included Marijuana (very similar feel to the almost instrumental "Tequila") but decided something with more words would be more enjoyable.

14. The Dandy Warhols - Get Off
this is my favorite Dandy Warhols song. they have a new album coming out on 5/5. if you liked this track maybe you'll like the new album.

15. !!! - Storm The Legion
these guys' guitar work always reminds me of Talking Heads. this is a cool song, so i threw it on there.

16. Grandaddy - Broken Household Appliance National Forest
this is from my favorite Grandaddy album, The Sophtware Slump. it always makes me think of the world Tyler Durden describes in Fight Club before he disappears. the book paints a better picture of that world though.

17. Apartment - Tokyo For Miko
this a british band that i fucking love and i don't think anyone really knows about. this is my favorite from their album The Dreamer Evasive. the chorus kills! really fun song, imo.

18. Harvey Danger - War Buddies
Harvey Danger was a one hit wonder in the 90's, but they put out an album called Little By Little a year or two ago. as far as i know they were the first band to actually release their album for free online and it always burns me that they aren't recognized for this more often. this one of my favorite from that album.

19. Michael Penn - Small Black Box
Michael Penn is Sean Penn's brother. i don't think many people no him outside of maybe his one semi-hit in 1989, No Myth. this is from his 1997 album Resigned. he's an amazing lyricist and i wish more people would hear him.

20. ? & The Mysterians - 96 Tears
there was a point in time that this was my favorite song. gotta love the organ. everyone needs to be familiar with this classic.

i was pretty bummed with your review. i was hoping for a bit more. i was really excited to make this mix for you. i hope you at least find a song on it you didn't know, but liked, and maybe look more into that artist. then you won't have to worry about just a song, but be able to listen to a whole album.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QHCOGO1Y

Old 04-22-2008, 08:26 PM   #212
smashingpumpkin
Apocalyptic Poster

link? the deuce?

Old 04-22-2008, 09:01 PM   #213
D.
Consume my pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeuce
10. Marcy Playground - John Fisher Ford
this is a song by Marcy Playground from Zog Bog Bean, the album they released independently before their self-titled album that had Sex And Candy on it. i just dig it and think it's a neat little tune about drugs and what they can do to some people.

I remember buying this when it went on sale through their website like 7 or 8 years ago. I love the whole thing. Actually I just love every song I've ever heard by them.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:04 PM   #214
TheDeuce
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingpumpkin View Post
link? the deuce?
it's at the end of my last post.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:05 PM   #215
TheDeuce
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post

I remember buying this when it went on sale through their website like 7 or 8 years ago. I love the whole thing. Actually I just love every song I've ever heard by them.
John Wozniak (the lead singer) is supposed to be releasing a solo album sometime. it's been done for probably over a year now. he posted songs from it on his myspace. i guess he's just looking for a label.

i love pretty much everything MP has done as well. i know i have a bunch of non album tracks of theirs around somewhere. if you're interested i could post them.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:33 PM   #216
somaziro
Ownz

marcys playground was not what i expected them to be after hearing sex and candy 50 bazzillion times on the radio.... i really really liked that album

Old 04-23-2008, 07:42 AM   #217
JapanAlex
Apocalyptic Poster

edit: where's me mixtape then???

Last edited by JapanAlex : 04-23-2008 at 06:59 PM.

Old 04-23-2008, 11:30 AM   #218
D.
Consume my pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
John Wozniak (the lead singer) is supposed to be releasing a solo album sometime. it's been done for probably over a year now. he posted songs from it on his myspace. i guess he's just looking for a label.

i love pretty much everything MP has done as well. i know i have a bunch of non album tracks of theirs around somewhere. if you're interested i could post them.
yeah i can't wait for his solo album to get out there.

if you want, make a list or something of the non-album songs you have because i have a lot as well and don't want you to waste time upping it if I have them all.

Old 04-25-2008, 12:19 AM   #219
TheDeuce
Apocalyptic Poster

i haven't received my mix yet. i'm really looking forward to this, whoever got me. get with the program!

Old 04-25-2008, 12:31 AM   #220
JapanAlex
Apocalyptic Poster

i know.. goddamnit i was so excited

*floppy penis

Old 04-25-2008, 12:36 AM   #221
bja1288
Apocalyptic Poster

download mine, should keep you floppy for a while

Old 04-25-2008, 02:24 AM   #222
JapanAlex
Apocalyptic Poster

the first track is a perfect intro
track two wasn't big enough imo
three was ok - nice hook
4 starting to get better again
5 - i love this song i do not have a floppy any more!

review rest later!

Old 04-25-2008, 10:27 AM   #223
MrPantyFAce
Apocalyptic Poster

loook im out of town. im not sure if ican msake a mix by the end of the month... so i guesas its obvious the late ione is mine.... it will be ok. my mix cd is going to be a hit fest...

i ccant review the mix i got fully,as its not with me...but wghereas it started with bjork, i presumei t was an isle m,ix...i like blork ab it ,, got her video collection...only knew 3 out of the 11 songsa.

Old 04-25-2008, 11:20 AM   #224
Gordon Cole
Amish Rake Fighter

http://peachfuzz.muxtape.com

Old 04-25-2008, 03:59 PM   #225
D.
Consume my pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Cole View Post
starts off pretty bad ass.

Old 04-26-2008, 08:43 PM   #226
Andy /

A Review:

Mix title: Now That's What I Call A Netphorian Mix Exchange

This disc is all right. I don't really find myself craving any of these songs after a few listens, but at the same time I wouldn't mind having it on in the background. There wasn't anything that was a total turnoff so, in the very least, it's a pretty accessible and unoffensive mix.

1. An acoustic cover of the Beatles' 'Golden Slumbers'. Pretty straightforward cover, really, so I can't say much about it. Not bad.

2. The chorus kind of reminds me of the chorus of a song from the band Unified Theory (a pseudo-successor to Blind Melon). I dunno, this sounds like some generic indie rock radio stuff here.

3. Ditto. I mean, these aren't bad at all, but it just seems I've heard it already.

4. Whoever sings this does a pretty good job of sounding both sad and angered at the same time. Fits with the music. I kinda like this one.

5. So emo. Much like the term emo itself these days, this more fairly generic stuff.

6. "We can both be naked now and innocent." Who wants to do that?

7. My Morning Jacket- O Is The One That Is Real: I always meant to get the studio version of this song. So thanks for saving me some time. This is one of those songs I've liked since the first time I heard it.

8. "Life was perfectly sad. It's sadder now". Now with more emo! I'd probably have loved all of these when I was 17, though. I would have entered the lyrics onto my TI-82 calculator and looked at them incessantly after my girlfriends would break up with me.

9. An instrumental track. Doesn't really seem to go anywhere, though. I kinda feel like I should know who this is.

10. I liked this one. Catchier the more I listened to it.

11. Of all the PJ Harvey songs to cover, someone did 'The Whores Hustle And The Hustlers Whore'? It's not bad, though. This made me realize I haven't listened to Stories From The City... in a long time. I should pull that out.

12. Meh. Not a bad "meh", but just... meh.

13. The heaviest song so far on here. Doesn't do much for me, though. I like the bass sound.

14. A more urgent sounding cover of 'State Trooper'. Not sure I dig the guy's voice that much though.

15. clapclap...clap...clapclap...clap.

16. By this point, a lot of the songs have been fairly similar. Being an active listener for this review I'm kind of bored at this point. Like I said earlier, this wouldn't be bad to have on in the background, where I'm not forced to pay attention.

17. The chick singer on this track sounds like the gal from Lacuna Coil. I dunno... the kinda sounds like an amalgamation of Tool and Linkin Park. I'm not too big on it.

18. Eh. Probably one of the ones I least enjoyed.

19. Pelican? If not, I don't know who. Decent.

20. A Silversun Pickups song I don't remember the name of. Unlike many here, I do enjoy these guys.

So, yeah... separating my feelings on the songs themselves, I think the mix flows pretty well. It's never jarring or takes you out of the element.

I've a feeling there are a couple other people here who would enjoy this more than I would, so don't take my rather indifferent opinion of its content as a knock.

Yeah, can't think of much else to say.

Old 04-27-2008, 12:10 AM   #227
SlingeroGuitaro
Starbucks addicted minion

i'm pretty sure the person i made the mix for died

Old 04-27-2008, 02:08 AM   #228
Fattening Ass
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndySlash View Post
A Review:

Mix title: Now That's What I Call A Netphorian Mix Exchange

This disc is all right. I don't really find myself craving any of these songs after a few listens, but at the same time I wouldn't mind having it on in the background. There wasn't anything that was a total turnoff so, in the very least, it's a pretty accessible and unoffensive mix.

1. An acoustic cover of the Beatles' 'Golden Slumbers'. Pretty straightforward cover, really, so I can't say much about it. Not bad.
2. The chorus kind of reminds me of the chorus of a song from the band Unified Theory (a pseudo-successor to Blind Melon). I dunno, this sounds like some generic indie rock radio stuff here.
3. Ditto. I mean, these aren't bad at all, but it just seems I've heard it already.
4. Whoever sings this does a pretty good job of sounding both sad and angered at the same time. Fits with the music. I kinda like this one.
5. So emo. Much like the term emo itself these days, this more fairly generic stuff.
6. "We can both be naked now and innocent." Who wants to do that?
7. My Morning Jacket- O Is The One That Is Real: I always meant to get the studio version of this song. So thanks for saving me some time. This is one of those songs I've liked since the first time I heard it.
8. "Life was perfectly sad. It's sadder now". Now with more emo! I'd probably have loved all of these when I was 17, though. I would have entered the lyrics onto my TI-82 calculator and looked at them incessantly after my girlfriends would break up with me.
9. An instrumental track. Doesn't really seem to go anywhere, though. I kinda feel like I should know who this is.
10. I liked this one. Catchier the more I listened to it.
11. Of all the PJ Harvey songs to cover, someone did 'The Whores Hustle And The Hustlers Whore'? It's not bad, though. This made me realize I haven't listened to Stories From The City... in a long time. I should pull that out.
12. Meh. Not a bad "meh", but just... meh.
13. The heaviest song so far on here. Doesn't do much for me, though. I like the bass sound.
14. A more urgent sounding cover of 'State Trooper'. Not sure I dig the guy's voice that much though.
15. clapclap...clap...clapclap...clap.
16. By this point, a lot of the songs have been fairly similar. Being an active listener for this review I'm kind of bored at this point. Like I said earlier, this wouldn't be bad to have on in the background, where I'm not forced to pay attention.
17. The chick singer on this track sounds like the gal from Lacuna Coil. I dunno... the kinda sounds like an amalgamation of Tool and Linkin Park. I'm not too big on it.
18. Eh. Probably one of the ones I least enjoyed.
19. Pelican? If not, I don't know who. Decent.
20. A Silversun Pickups song I don't remember the name of. Unlike many here, I do enjoy these guys.

So, yeah... separating my feelings on the songs themselves, I think the mix flows pretty well. It's never jarring or takes you out of the element.
I've a feeling there are a couple other people here who would enjoy this more than I would, so don't take my rather indifferent opinion of its content as a knock.
Yeah, can't think of much else to say.

The CD title was me being retarded ;D

This mix definitely had a mellow feel to it. I wanted to put some of my current favs on it, while try to keep it flowing well and keeping the artists varied (somewhat). Contrary to my earlier post, i didn't include any "punk" (take that as you will) rock, sans Bad Religion.

Anyways, here's the list:

1. Jorge Lopez - Golden Slumbers / Carry That Weight (This is my buddy from Los Angeles. It didn't fit on here, but i wanted it in the mix, so i just threw it in the beginning)
2. First Wave Hello - Everything Automatic
3. Minus The Bear - Knights
4. Dustin Kensrue - I Knew You Before
5. Statistics - Nobody Knows Your Name
6. The Appleseed Cast - Ice Heavy Branches
7. My Morning Jacket - O Is the One That Is Real
8. Local H - The Summer of Boats
9. Kinski - Semaphore
10. These Arms Are Snakes - Angela's Secret
11. Desert Sessions - The Whores Hustle or The Hustler's Whore
12. Band of Horses - The Funeral
13. Cave In - Screaming In Your Sleep
14. Dustin Kensrue - State Trooper (Live, Acoustic)
15. Nada Surf - Everyone's On Tour
16. Bad Religion - Dearly Beloved (I had to throw some BR on this =) )
17. Feersum Ennjin - Dragon (one of Paul D'Amour of Tool's projects)
18. Junius - From The Isle of The Blessed
19. Thrice - Night Diving
20. Silversun Pickups - Comeback Kid

UNTAGGED links for anyone interested:

Part 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?1hyy6wz2xtw
Part 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?ymmytxjoxew

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Fattening Ass : 04-27-2008 at 10:38 AM.

Old 04-27-2008, 07:25 PM   #229
Floppy Nono
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingeroGuitaro View Post
i'm pretty sure the person i made the mix for died
are you sure?

Old 04-27-2008, 07:29 PM   #230
SlingeroGuitaro

yeah, pretty sure

Old 04-27-2008, 07:36 PM   #231
Floppy Nono
Socialphobic

i hope you sent flowers to his funeral.

Old 04-27-2008, 07:44 PM   #232
SlingeroGuitaro

i renamed the mix to 'flowers' does that count?

Old 04-27-2008, 07:46 PM   #233
Floppy Nono
Socialphobic

the gesture will be very touching to him in the depths of hell

Old 04-27-2008, 07:53 PM   #234
SlingeroGuitaro

awesome

Old 04-27-2008, 11:21 PM   #235
pale blue eyes
NOPE.

REMINDER

I have only gotten about half the mixes and the deadline is this coming Thursday. Please try to have them to me by Wednesday or at least early Thursday morning as I will be traveling. Like I said before, I will have limited access to a PC but I would rather not spend a lot of time on here if I can avoid it.

Also: Please, DO NOT under any circumstances contact your partner directly until after the exchange is over and they have reviewed your mix or whatever. If you have questions or concerns about ANYTHING, and it's not just a general question that can be answered in this thread, PM ONLY ME. I thought I had made this clear but apparently I did not. Allow me to do so: DO NOT CONTACT YOUR PARTNER. AT ALL. CONTACT ME INSTEAD.

Last edited by pale blue eyes : 04-27-2008 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Fandangled mandangler

Old 04-27-2008, 11:32 PM   #236
SlingeroGuitaro

we got it

you would have to be on drugs to contact your partner

and only douche bags do drugs

are you a douche bag?

Old 04-27-2008, 11:39 PM   #237
Andy /

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fattening Ass View Post
This mix definitely had a mellow feel to it.
It did. It was nice how it kind of got progressively louder as it went on.

Quote:
1. Jorge Lopez - Golden Slumbers / Carry That Weight (This is my buddy from Los Angeles. It didn't fit on here, but i wanted it in the mix, so i just threw it in the beginning)
For a straightforward cover, it's pretty good.

Quote:
8. Local H - The Summer of Boats
This is Local H? Really? I'm obviously not that familiar with them, but this still would not be what I'd think a Local H song would sound like?

Quote:
10. These Arms Are Snakes - Angela's Secret
I like this one the more I listen to it.

Quote:
11. Desert Sessions - The Whores Hustle or The Hustler's Whore
Still a seemingly bizarre choice for a cover.

Well, thanks for this. Sorry I'm not more into it... most of it was stuff I'd not heard or probably wouldn't seek out on my own, so at least I heard stuff I normally wouldn't have.

Old 04-28-2008, 01:16 AM   #238
pale blue eyes
NOPE.

Track 01: This is Spoon. I think this is off of their latest album, which, admittedly, I have not listened to all that much. I like this song though and it's a nice opener.

Track 02: I have no idea who this is. I like the song up until about the last minute or so. I thought that a new song has started and it was like they just ran out of ideas of how to end the song.

Track 03: This song reminds me of modern rock radio in 1997. There were a bunch of bands who had weird sort of singles that were, I don't know, pseudo trip-hop? Like Sneaker Pimps and Primitive Radio Gods. I'm not sure what you would call it but it reminds of that. I'm not sure if I like it or not. It's not bad but not something I would go out and buy.

Track 04: Elliott Smith! This song is off of one of his posthumous albums. I am sure I could look in iTunes and find it but you can save me the effort. I like it, but I always have a bittersweet feeling after listening to his stuff anymore. :/

Track 05: This is The Frames' "Revelate" from their live album. I just sort of got into them after playing the Glen Hansard / Marketa Irglova album for about a month straight even before I saw the movie Once. Seemed to fit nicely here even though it opened on the other album.

Track 06: This is The Killers. I only really like one song of theirs ("Read My Mind") and I mentally file it in the guilty pleasure category. This song is alright but it just doesn't grab me.

Track 07: The vocalist sounds really, really familiar but I am just too tired to try to figure out who he is. I feel like I should know who he is but whatever. I like the song all right but am irked by I spent most of it trying to figure out who they were.

Track 08: This just sounds like generic electronica to me. I got through about two minutes of it but after that I just skipped the rest.

Track 09: This reminds me a bit of Fugazi, only if they were British and singing about a girl. I got kind of sick of it by the end though.

Track 10: No idea who this is. Not bad, I'd probably have to hear more by them though. I like the dual vocalists but, yeah, I'm not sure.

Track 11: I really like this song. It sounds older and is sort of sappy, so that's probably why. That's all I got.

Track 12: This is a cover of Elliott Smith's "Christian Brothers" but I have no idea who the artist / band covering it is. Not bad, but nothing spectacular. It seems like it might be hard to cover one of his songs and make it your own though.

Track 13: I really do not like this song. I'm not sure if it is the vocalist or what but I just do not like it.

Track 14: I'm not sure what to think of this song. I was sort of tricked into thinking it was an instrumental but then bam! Vocals! Alright but probably nothing I would listen to by itself again. Might work better on the album or something.

Track 15: This sounds familiar too but I have no idea who it is. I am sort of tired though.

Track 16: MGMT. I just downloaded this album about a month or so and really like it so far. Must be the hand claps. Not sure if I will still like it in another few months or will get sick of it but right now Erin approves.

Track 17: I am fairly certain this is Modest Mouse, a band who I never really got into. This song is like two years long but since I did not skip to the end I suppose that is a good thing.

Track 18: Pearl Jam - "Elderly Woman Behind a Counter in a Small Town". There are a few Pearl Jam songs that, due to my brother's Pearl Jam obsession and subsequent playing of bootleg after bootleg of theirs, I cannot really listen to anymore. This is one of them.

Track 19: I have no idea who this is, but I really like the song. The vocals remind me of....Hum? I don't know. They remind me of somebody.

Pretty good. Flowed pretty well and I liked the majority of it enough to at the very least not skip over it. I am really curious to see a track list though.

Last edited by pale blue eyes : 04-28-2008 at 01:20 AM. Reason: I'm tired and forget to remember words. Leave me alone.

Old 04-28-2008, 03:13 AM   #239
spring
die 'til it doesn't hurt

Thumbs up

my review.. i will edit it tomorrow too, but this is just the first listen

I accidentally listened to track 10 after track 1, because winamp ordered them 'alphabetically', but anyway, I noticed the mistake, rearranged them and now i'm starting it again.

Track 1: very sweet and funny, no idea who this is, but it really made me smile

Track 2: this sounds like a cover, but listening to the lyrics more i think it's an original song, sounding like it's written in the 60s, but probably more recent than that. i like it.

Track 3: oh, his voice sounds very familiar. i've definitely heard it before, but i can't quite place it. i really like the 'hook' around the 1:30 mark

Track 4: neil young - piece of crap? haha..awesome

Track 5: another familiar voice, or maybe not. the twangy/bluesy guitars (+harmonica) are great and so is the beat.

Track 6: i love this song (once in a lifetime) and i think this live version is actually better than the one on the record. i don't know why i never listen to the talking heads more..

Track 7: very cool song. i don't know why my first thought was "how unexpected", but it fits very well within the mix. major shredding action

Track 8: 13:57 - i'm wondering if this is mogwai or explosions. i guess i might as well find out. nope...it's less recent guitar gods. yes, this definitely fits better in the sequence of songs. and it feels like i should turn off the lights to enjoy this even more. very much up my alley i'm wondering if a certain _isgod made this mix.
the change in tempo at the 7 minute mark is just perfect and i also like the experimental sounding stuff that follows. up until the 9 minute mark; not so much into those sounds. but at least i'm not skipping to the next track.

Track 9: this guys really likes johnny. and i like his song too. makes me think of that johnny cash song about building a car one part at a time. makes me smile.

Track 10: i know this song from the juno soundtrack love it.

Track 11: i love her voice, i'm thinking i should recognize it from somewhere. but i definitely haven't head this song before. the glockenspiel (if that's what that is) is very pretty

Track 12: very sweet including the sappy orchestration... wait! is this michael jackson? it reminds me very much of harry nilsson.

Track 13: great idea to end with an instrumental track. i also really liked the gradual slow down at the end of the mix.

I really enjoyed listening to the mix. thank you for making it and i'd love to see the track listing too. i think i'm going to burn it on a cd and listen to it in my car sometimes. and i'll definitely give it a few more listens soon and come back and edit this.

Old 04-28-2008, 03:24 AM   #240
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

i'm in