Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2007, 03:24 PM   #1
porcelina1980
Amish Rake Fighter

Default Tickets available - FACE VALUE - (3) Normal IL & (1) Detriot MI

I have 4 tickets for sale, all at face value (including the ticketmaster fees I paid) plus actual shipping costs. 3 are for Normal IL, and 1 is for Detroit MI.

I bought the tickets for Normal IL for me and my husband and my brother, but they are NOT seated together. My brother ended up getting seats together, so we are using his tickets. The seats are $52 each, and are located as follows :

Ticket 1 : Mezz E, Row 5, seat 16
Ticket 2 : Mezz A, Row 11, seat 12
Ticket 3 : Mezz C, Row 11, seat 12

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The ticket for Detroit I like to call a "clicking accident" where I had multiple browsers open, and accidentally clicked the wrong venue. I know, duh. So, this ticket is $72.40 and is located in Section F2, Row K, Seat 204 :

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Please email me if you're interested in any of the tickets at [email protected]. I really don't want to sell them on ebay and have them go to scalpers, I'd much rather sell them to actual fans. I'm only going to accept PayPal payment (you don't have to have a PayPal account, I'll just send you an invoice and you can pay with a credit or debit card). I'm not making any money off this, I just want to get the money back that I paid for them since I won't be using the tickets myself.

Thanks,

Katie

Old 07-17-2007, 12:43 PM   #2
porcelina1980
Amish Rake Fighter

The Mezz C ticket for Normal IL and the Detroit MI ticket are no longer available.

So, just the Mezz A & E for Normal IL left. Email me if interested [email protected].

Thanks!