Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2012, 12:51 AM   #1
FlutterShyIha
Pledge

Question Smashing Pumpkins fan fiction ideas?

I'm an avid fan fiction writer, especially when it comes to the Smashing Pumpkins. I'll write just about anything, even those slash fictions. I used to be able to come up with good stories, but recently I've been having a lot of trouble coming up with some ideas for a story.

Do you guys have any ideas for a fan fiction? Any pairing ideas?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:55 AM   #2
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

post some of your stories

Old 03-21-2012, 12:57 AM   #3
pale_princess
spanish harlem mona lisa

bill wishing he could be iha's power bottom but iha couldn't care less. this causes bill to say james broke up the band. years later he finds a replacement asian who gives in to his desires but bill always imagines it's james. fake james is just a plaything for bill's long-unfufilled desires.

what?

Old 03-21-2012, 12:58 AM   #4
FlutterShyIha
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
post some of your stories
Here's some of my fan fiction, but be warned: some of it does get a little dirty at certain times.

http://fictionaffliction.webs.com/ap...shing-pumpkins

Old 03-21-2012, 01:10 AM   #5
pale_princess
spanish harlem mona lisa

jesus fucking christ! way to make an entrance into netphoria.

Old 03-21-2012, 01:11 AM   #6
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutterShyIha View Post
Here's some of my fan fiction, but be warned: some of it does get a little dirty at certain times.

wow

Old 03-21-2012, 01:16 AM   #7
TuralyonW3
Immortal

I'm putting the finishing touches on my SP slash fiction epic entitled The Cumming of Corgan

Can anyone reccomended some good print-on-demand paperback services?

Old 03-21-2012, 01:23 AM   #8
FlutterShyIha
Pledge

Here's some more of my fan fiction; it's actually more funny and less dirty. http://smashingpumpkinsfanfiction.blogspot.com/

Old 03-21-2012, 01:24 AM   #9
slunken
Virgo

here's an idea for a story: it is d'arcy's birthday and billy and james and jimmy can't decide what to buy her. billy wants to just give her cash but it is actually jimmy that gets her what she wants for her birthday - a park bench.

Old 03-21-2012, 01:28 AM   #10
Order 66
Socialphobic

what is this. i dont even..

Old 03-21-2012, 01:41 AM   #11
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

this is absolutely amazing in the strangest way possible

can i ask how old you are?

these are really something, exactly what i don't know, but i will never be the same

Old 03-21-2012, 01:43 AM   #12
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

James' eyes grew to the size of golf balls. He whimpered slightly. James was about to flee when he remembered something: life lessons he learned from his favourite show, My Little Pony.

Old 03-21-2012, 01:45 AM   #13
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

someone needs to tweet this to corgan pronto

Old 03-21-2012, 01:47 AM   #14
FlutterShyIha
Pledge

Quote:
James' eyes grew to the size of golf balls. He whimpered slightly. James was about to flee when he remembered something: life lessons he learned from his favourite show, My Little Pony.
The funniest part, in my opinion, was when the spider crawled onto his foot and he started freaking out.

Old 03-21-2012, 01:59 AM   #15
FlutterShyIha
Pledge

Quote:
someone needs to tweet this to corgan pronto
Hmm, I wonder how he would react to it...

Old 03-21-2012, 02:02 AM   #16
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i did it with a throwaway account.

Old 03-21-2012, 02:06 AM   #17
FlutterShyIha
Pledge

I have been told repeatedly that I have a talent for writing. I believe it.

Old 03-21-2012, 02:59 AM   #18
Robert Paulson
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by slunken View Post
here's an idea for a story: it is d'arcy's birthday and billy and james and jimmy can't decide what to buy her. billy wants to just give her cash but it is actually jimmy that gets her what she wants for her birthday - a park bench.
This just made my night

Old 03-21-2012, 06:32 AM   #19
Starla

Quote:

How come there's no story about Monte and Billy's love trysts?

...... crystal loving Billy ravages Mormon friend in a dark corner with an obelisk, as he cries wantonly from the shadows. He drives home that night thinking of this pleasurable encounter, knowing there is no way his wife could find out about this. He comes to bed as she sleeps in the darkness, thinking of the next time Billy would have his way with him.

Old 03-21-2012, 06:35 AM   #20
Starla

Quote:
Hmm, I wonder how he would react to it...
Either he will laugh and secretly enjoy it, or he will feign anger and rant about the dark energies that live on netphoria.

Old 03-21-2012, 06:39 AM   #21
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

wtf?

Old 03-21-2012, 06:40 AM   #22
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FlutterShyIha again

Old 03-21-2012, 06:54 AM   #23
emilem
Demi-God

fan fiction scares me. never thought i'd stumble upon it here. next thing you know there's a billy corgan furry con.

Old 03-21-2012, 07:50 AM   #24
pale_princess
spanish harlem mona lisa

yo fluttershy, waht do u think of my idea?

Old 03-21-2012, 08:40 AM   #25
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i want to hear about jimmy's drug escapades with jonathan melvoin. sexy escapades

Old 03-21-2012, 09:06 AM   #26
RenewRevive
Minion of Satan

you've gotta be kidding. how have you ran out of material already? dude, what about the wellspring of 1988-2000 plus all the post-"reunion" lunacy. true, not much scope for foursomes or whatever, but there is comedy gold to be found therein.

Old 03-21-2012, 09:16 AM   #27
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

write about mike byrne's 10 inch throbbing penis

Old 03-21-2012, 09:23 AM   #28
RenewRevive
Minion of Satan

i just threw up a little in my mouth

Old 03-21-2012, 09:34 AM   #29
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
(A/N) This marks my second Smashing Pumpkins fanfic yet! (Ugh, I gotta get my mind out of the gutter. -_-) Anyway, this story does not reflect the lifestyles or sexual orientations of the band members and is purely for fun.

Pairings: Jarcy (JamesxD'Arcy), Bames (BillyxJames), Bimmy (BillyxJimmy), Dimmy (D'ArcyxJimmy), and Barcy (BillyxD'Arcy)

Rated R for strong language and lots of sex. Oneshot. This story contains some slash.

James and D'Arcy were cuddling in the living room when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" James yelled, jumping up from under D'Arcy. D'Arcy giggled.

James opened the door to find Billy and Jimmy standing outside with sleeping bags and a box. Billy and James gave each other a friendly glare, and James let them inside.

Just as soon as everyone got settled down and had snacks, Jimmy glanced over toward the box.

"Hey, what's in the box?" D'Arcy asked. Jimmy looked at her slyly, then opened the box. Everyone crowded around Jimmy and saw... gel bracelets? There were about 9 colors of bracelets, and there were 8 of each color.

"What's with the gel bracelets?" James asked, bewildered.

"Good question, James," Jimmy replied. "We'll be needing them in a game I want to play."

"Ooh, what game?" D'Arcy asked.

"Sex Bracelets," Jimmy whispered. He laughed when he noticed the looks on his bandmates' faces.

"Oh, don't worry guys, it'll be fun, I promise," he said.

After Jimmy handed out the bracelets, he began to explain the rules.

"You have to try to pull the bracelet off of the other person's wrist, and you have to perform a sex act according to that color. Red is for 69, black is for intercourse, blue is for oral sex, green is for fondling, yellow is for hugging, purple is for kissing, orange is for love bite, pink, D'Arcy, you have to flash your breasts-"

"Wha- wha- WHAT?!" yelled the surprised blonde.

"Yup," Jimmy said.

"Rawr," James growled. D'Arcy giggled when James did that.

"-And gold... all three of us boys have to compare penis sizes and whosever is largest, D'Arcy has to suck while the other two pound her other holes," Jimmy continued. D'Arcy winked at James.

After everyone got the rules, Jimmy started the game by closing his eyes and randomly grabbing one of Billy's bracelets. He tugged and pulled, and finally got a purple one off.

"K, I got purple..." Jimmy said, leaning in toward Billy. The men proceeded to kiss each other on the lips while James and D'Arcy looked on in shock.

"Well, how did that feel?" Jimmy asked.

"Uhh..." was Billy's response. Billy blinked back into reality and said, "OK, my turn!"

He closed his eyes and proceeded to pull a blue bracelet of of James's wrist. When Billy opened his eyes, he stared at the bracelet as if it had crawled in from the backyard. D'Arcy had an "are you kidding me?" look on her face. Jimmy chuckled quietly. James gulped and unzipped his jeans, while Billy did the same.

"Well, now we need to get you horny, James," Billy said, running a finger down James's chest. James shuddered as his erection poked out of his boxers. Billy smiled and put James's cock in his mouth, causing a wave of pleasure to crash over James.

"Ohhh God, Billy... don't... stop..." James groaned. D'Arcy suddenly felt horny and slipped a finger into her vagina, letting out a soft moan.

"Horny?" Jimmy asked.

"Yes..." D'Arcy sighed.

"Me, too," Jimmy replied, stroking himself.

Meanwhile, James felt like his balls were going to explode.

"Oh, Billy... rrrgghh... I'm... cumming..." James yelled in pleasure, stroking Billy's penis with one hand and steadying himself with the other. D'Arcy cried out in pleasure, soaking her panties with her juices. Jimmy gasped and shot his load into his boxers. Billy's orgasm caused him to bite down on James's dick, fueling James's orgasm. James breathed a sigh of pleasure and ejaculated into Billy's mouth. Billy shot his juices onto the floor around him. For a moment, all four band members lay on the floor, panting and moaning as pleasure continued to course through their bodies. Then James and Billy pulled on their jeans and it was James's turn.

He closed his eyes and tugged on one of D'Arcy's bracelets. It snapped, and James opened his eyes to find that he had pulled off a black bracelet. Jimmy gasped and Billy said, "Ooh, yeah, you guys gotta get it on." D'Arcy pulled off her clothing, running a finger across her breasts. James's penis hardened again, and he ripped off his clothing, put on a condom, and began to fuck D'Arcy full-force. D'Arcy played with her breasts, moaning in absolute orgasmic bliss.

"Oooh... ohhhhh gawd, James.... ohhhhh fuck me up, James, fuck me up!!" She bucked her hips to match James, and soon the couple was breathing heavily, their moans getting louder with each thrust.

"OHHH!! OH FUCK, JAMES, OOOHHHH!!!" D'Arcy screamed in pleasure.

"Oh God, yesss..." James sighed. He exited D'Arcy and pulled off his condom, masturbating until he shot his juices onto his girlfriend's stomach. James then licked her stomach, giving him a taste of himself. D'Arcy moaned as she rubbed her clitoris. Her legs shook from the pleasure. James kissed up and down her body, making her moan even louder.

Meanwhile, Billy and Jimmy masturbated to the sex scene going on in front of them. Billy whimpered out of pure ecstasy as he reached his second orgasm that night. Jimmy sighed with relief as he reached his orgasm.

After D'Arcy and James put on their clothes, D'Arcy closed her eyes, reached over to Jimmy, and pulled off a pink bracelet. She smirked and flashed her breasts to the boys. James stared at her tits and emitted a low catcall. D'Arcy smiled at him.

Jimmy reached over to Billy, closed his eyes, and tugged at one of Billy's bracelets, pulling off a orange bracelet. Jimmy blushed and began sucking on Billy's neck, making the younger male giggle. James and D'Arcy looked on, laughing. Jimmy stopped sucking on Billy's neck and looked at the hickey he gave him. Billy's cheeks turned deep pink.

Billy closed his eyes and reached over to James, pulling off a yellow bracelet. James smiled and hugged Billy. Both men burst into fits of giggles. D'Arcy smiled. Jimmy grinned and nodded.

'Perfect couple,' he thought.

James reached over at D'Arcy and closed his eyes. He tugged at one of her bracelets, eventually pulling off a red one. D'Arcy gasped.

"Holy fuck..." she whispered. "James, we gotta 69!" James smiled.

"I'd love to, baby," he whispered in her ear. D'Arcy moaned; she was super horny and wanted James to eat her out. They pulled off their clothes and began 69ing each other; James ate D'Arcy out while D'Arcy sucked James's cock, and she fondled his balls. Waves of pleasure crashed over the couple as they reached orgasm. D'Arcy's orgasm caused her to bite down on James's penis, fueling her boyfriend's orgasm.

"Rrrrggghhhh!!!" D'Arcy moaned.

"Mmmm..." James groaned. They got off of each other and looked at each other.

"Ohh James... I love you..." D'Arcy panted. James smiled at her.

D'Arcy and James put on their clothes and D'Arcy reached over toward Jimmy. She closed her eyes and pulled off... a GOLD bracelet. Everyone gasped.

"Whoa..." D'Arcy and James said at the same time. Jimmy and Billy stared at the bracelet, mouths agape.

"Oh... hell... no..." D'Arcy said. The boys sat awkwardly, seemingly not wanting to take off their clothes. D'Arcy glanced to her left.

"Well, James... you... gonna take your clothes off first?" she asked. James grimaced.

"I... might as well, since... no one else is gonna do it..." he said, taking off his shirt. The other two boys were encouraged by this and sheepishly took off their clothes. Jimmy's penis was already erect, standing at a full seven and a half inches. James's penis was eight inches, while Billy's was seven inches.

"Well, James is the biggest so-" Jimmy was cut off by the sight of D'Arcy already taking James's penis in her mouth, ravaging the youngest male. Jimmy caught sight of D'Arcy's ass and positioned himself behind her. He entered D'Arcy gently, not wanting to hurt her. D'Arcy's eyes widened, but she kept sucking James off.

Billy, meanwhile, tried his best to position himself under D'Arcy and he entered her, making the blonde moan at the stimulation. She moaned as Billy and Jimmy's penises rammed into her.

James sighed and moaned as his girlfriend blew him.

"Yes... good girl, D'Arce, suck my cock..." He grabbed D'Arcy's shoulders as he came, ramming his cock into her throat and making her gag. She was overcome with so much ecstasy she nearly blacked out from the arousal. She took James's cock out of her mouth, threw her head back and screamed.

"JIMMY!!! BILLY!!! OH GOD, YES!!! AAAAAHHH!!!" she yelled. Jimmy and Billy moaned as they came, two orgasms at the same time. Billy flopped onto his back and sighed. He took off the condom he had on.

"Well, I'm gonna go get cleaned up, guys." He stood and entered the bathroom.

"By the way, James, where are the towels?" he asked, poking his head out from the bathroom.

"They're in that closet down the hall," James replied, pointing to the closet. Billy winked.

"Thanks, James," he said. D'Arcy sighed.

"Oooh God, that was so fun," she panted. Jimmy and James nodded. James yawned.

'Oh, I'm so tired," he said. Jimmy nodded.

"Good night, you two," he said, curling up in his sleeping blanket.

"Good night, Jim," James said.

"Night," D'Arcy muttered, snuggling up to James on the couch.

"So, what was your favorite part of the game, James?" she asked.

"I liked it all," he replied, wrapping an arm around her. D'Arcy smiled.

"The four-way was great," she said, "I'm still in pleasure." James kissed her.

"Good night, baby," he said.

"Good night." D'Arcy laid her head on James's shoulder and they drifted off to sleep. Billy came out of the shower and found the couple asleep on the couch. He smiled and crawled into his sleeping bag; sleep overtook him immediately.

July 7, 2011 at 5:33 PM
Quote:
Genre: Romance/Drama/Tragedy

Rating: M (Mature audiences) for slash, language and violence

James I.

Chapter 1: Questioning

James laid awake in bed, staring at the ceiling. He had come out as gay to his family a few hours ago. Some family members, such as his mother and father, accepted it and vowed to support him the rest of his life. Other family members weren't too accepting. James would come out to his bandmates, Billy, D'Arcy (who was also his ex-girlfriend), and Jimmy tomorrow. James was slightly scared of how they would react, especially D'Arcy. James shook his head. They were his best friends; they would accept him for who he is, and appreciate his coming out. But another part of him feared they would react poorly and never want to see him again...

Chapter 2: Coming Out

James woke up to someone hovering over him.

"Hey, James, are you alive?" It was Jimmy. James groaned.

"Yeah, I'm alive," James replied. He rolled over to look at the time. It was 10:37. James sighed. He must've been pondering Billy, D'Arcy, and Jimmy's reactions so hard he fell asleep.

"You coming to the recording studio today or what? Billy's going to skin you alive if you're any later," Jimmy said. James nodded.

"Hey, Jimmy, there's something I really, really, really need to tell you. It's very important," he whispered. Jimmy looked at him.

"You can tell me, James, I'm ready for it," he replied. James took a deep breath.

"I've been thinking about this for a while and I just want to tell you that I..." James stopped.

"You what?" Jimmy asked, trying to get James to finish the sentence. James took another deep breath.

"...Jimmy, I'm gay," James said. Jimmy's expression changed from calm to confused.

"I... I'm speechless," he said. James looked at his friend.

"You accept the fact I'm gay, do you?"

Jimmy sighed then said, "Well, I'm kind of worried about how the other two will react." James nodded.

"Well, we better head to the studio, Billy's going to kill us if we're not there soon," Jimmy continued. James smiled and put on his coat.

"Jimmy, do you mind if I kiss you?" James asked.

"Nah, go ahead," Jimmy said. James wrapped his arms around Jimmy and kissed him. Jimmy blushed.

"James..." he said. James smiled. They left James's house and headed down the street to the studio.

Chapter 3- Reactions

D'Arcy and Billy's mouths hung open. James had just come out to them, and they were speechless. James cowered, expecting Billy to lash out at him. But D'Arcy just walked out, and Billy shook his head.

"James..." he began.

"Please don't hurt me, Billy," James whispered. Billy smiled.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he said. "I support you, James. It's alright to be gay. After all, love is love." James smiled at Billy's words of wisdom. James wrapped his arms around Billy.

"I love you," James said. Billy looked at James, surprised, then replied, "I love you too." James kissed Billy's chest and looked at him.

"Now I need to find a boyfriend," he said. Billy smiled.

"There's a gay bar downtown," Billy said, "And I think you might find someone perfect for you." James smiled. He thanked Billy for the advice and headed downtown.

Chapter 4: The Perfect Partner

James sighed. He wasn't getting much publicity at the bar. He twiddled his thumbs. Suddenly a long-haired male with auburn hair noticed him. The man walked over to James.

"Oh my gosh, are you James Iha from The Smashing Pumpkins?" he asked. James smiled.

"Yes, I am," he replied. The man hugged him.

"I'm Marc, with a C," he said, "I'm a huge fan of The Smashing Pumpkins." Marc pulled up a chair and sat down in front of James.

"So why are you here?" Marc continued.

"I came out to my family and bandmates recently, and I'm looking for a partner," James replied. Marc held James's hand.

"Coming out to my family was hard. I was scared they weren't going to accept me... I was scared they were going to hurt me, kill me..." Marc's voice trailed off. James stared at him.

"Same thing here," he told Marc.

"But they did accept me," Marc said. "Did your family accept you?"

"Yeah, everyone took it fairly well," he said.

"Marc, I want you to come meet my bandmates," James said. Marc grinned.

"I'd love to, it's one of my biggest dreams," he said. James took Marc's hand.

"And by the way, do you like me, because I really like you?" James asked. Marc nodded.

"You're the perfect partner," he said. Marc and James kissed, then they walked out to James's car and headed to the studio.

Chapter 5: Sexy Time

"Guys, this is Marc, my new boyfriend," James said. D'Arcy looked at Marc as if he crawled in from the backyard.

"James... really?" she asked. Marc looked at James.

"I see that's your ex, right?" he asked.

"Yeah," James said. Billy and Jimmy clapped.

"All right, James!!" Jimmy yelled.

"Congrats, buddy!!" Billy screeched. D'Arcy sighed.

"James, if I hear you two fucking, I am seriously stabbing my ears with a rusty spork," she joked. James smiled and kissed Marc.

"Marc is a huge fan of us," he continued. Billy raised his eyebrows.

"Well, that's cool," D'Arcy said. There was a knock at the door. It was Kerry.

"Oh my God, KERRY!!!!" D'Arcy squealed. Kerry hugged his wife, who was ecstatic. James hugged Marc, and Marc hugged him back.

"So," Marc said, "Maybe we can find some place to be alone?" James smiled.

"Of course," James said. James led him to the rehearsal space, as the recording studio was taken by D'Arcy and Kerry. James and Marc laid down on the floor and made out fiercely, fisting each other's hair as their tongues wrestled in each other's mouths.

"Ohhh..." James groaned. He took off his boyfriend's shirt, revealing his six-pack abs.

"Wow..." James breathed. Marc kissed him as James ran his hands over Marc's abs. Marc sighed.

"Ohhh James... I... ohhhhh..." he groaned. James smiled. He took off his pants and briefs, revealing his 7-inch manhood.

"Oh... my... God..." Marc sighed, "That's huge!!" James smiled.

"Yeah." He took off Marc's pants, revealing his boyfriend's boner, which measured 8 inches. James's eyes widened.

"Marc... oh my gosh, that's so big!" James took the head of Marc's dick in his mouth, making Marc moan loudly.

"Ohhhh James!!!!!" Marc yelled. James did what D'Arcy used to do to him when she gave him a blowjob; he deepthroated him and swirled his tongue around the shaft. Marc panted and came quickly, spilling his juices into James's mouth. Marc smiled.

"That was the best, James," he said. James smiled as cum dripped down his chin. Marc postioned himself behind James and asked, "You sure you want to do this, now?" James nodded.

"Marc... fuck my tight ass right now, please!!" James shouted. Marc entered James slowly, not wanting to hurt his boyfriend and idol. James gasped at the sudden intrusion, but his gasps quickly gave way to pleasured moans. He rubbed his cock, and soon he orgasmed, his mind going blank as he came. Marc sighed and rolled over beside James. James looked at his lover.

"Wow... that was amazing...." he whispered. Marc closed his eyes and grinned.

"I love you so much, baby," he said. James cuddled his sweetheart.

"I love you too," he said. The two men fell asleep, oblivious to everything around them.

Chapter 6: A Tragedy

James and Marc walked down the street hand-in-hand. People gave James a few stares, but other than that, nothing suspicious was going on. Until...

A man stood in front of them and pulled out a gun.

"Don't shoot him!" James yelled. "Please don't shoot him!!" James wrapped his arms around Marc, trying to save his sweetheart. But he was too late.

Gunshots rang out throughout the busy street. Marc crumpled to the ground, bleeding. James kneeled beside his lover, teary-eyed.

"James... kiss me... one last time..." he said weakly. James kissed his boyfriend on the lips, his arms still wrapped around him.

"I love you," James cried.

"I... love... you too..." Marc said. An ambulance had arrived on the scene, but Marc was already dead and gone. James let out pained sobs.

"Oh, no...." he whispered.

"WHY?!?!?!" he screamed. "WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN ME?! Oh please God, help me..." He laid down on the concrete, sobbing. He touched his boyfriend's hand one last time before Marc was carried away on a stretcher.

Chapter 7: Grief

James was in a deep depression over his boyfriend's death. He couldn't stop sobbing, and it was taking its toll on his bandmates.

"Please, James... we hate to see you like this..." D'Arcy sniffled. She was reduced to tears over her ex-boyfriend's agony. James sobbed louder.

"MARC!!!" James shrieked. Billy had his arms around James in an instant.

"Shhh... it's okay... he's watching over you now..." Billy himself was on the verge of crying.

"Please, James..." D'Arcy said. James sobbed.

"How would you like it-" He gasped. "-If YOUR boyfriend was shot dead right in front of you?! I miss him so much!!!" Billy shed a tear.

"Please... James..." he cried. The men cried on each other's shoulders while D'Arcy wiped away her tears with her sleeve. All three of them sobbed. James sniffled. He got up and walked toward the door as Billy silently followed.

Chapter 8: The Funeral

James laid his head one last time on his boyfriend's chest.

"Marc.... I miss you so much, babe... I love you..." he whispered. Marc's father put a hand on James's shoulder.

"He loved you so much, son," he said, "And he wanted to give you this." He held up a diamond ring. James's tears flowed like a waterfall. Marc's father gave James the ring and patted him on the shoulder.

"I'm so sorry for your loss," Marc's mother said, "We'll all miss him greatly, but I think you'll miss him the most." James sobbed.

Marc's casket was closed and was carried into the chapel, and throughout the entire chapel were sniffles and sobs from friends, family, and of course James.

The service was short. Marc's body was lowered into the hole while James looked on mournfully. He laid a bunch of flowers on Marc's grave. He stayed a little longer than the other people. He looked at the grave.

"Marc..." James sobbed. "I love you so much, honey. Can you hear me?" James felt a little stupid, as he was talking to himself, but he couldn't help it. Inside his head, he could hear Marc's voice saying, "James, I'm watching over you. I still love you. Stay strong for me, babe." James looked at the sky.

"Marc, I'll stay strong for you, baby," he said, "I love you." With that, he turned and silently walked home.

July 28, 2011 at 1:38 AM
Quote:
Genre: Romance/Humour

Rated T for some strong language and some making out, but nothing that'll kill you.

James I. & Billy C.

"Come on, James, this will help you feel better!" Billy held a small cup of Day-Quil in his hand. James sat up in his bed, flat-out refusing to drink it.

"It tastes like Robitussin!" James crossed his arms. Billy put one knee on the bed.

"All right, James. If you're not gonna drink it, then I guess I have to force it down your throat." At those words, James' eyes widened. Billy smiled. He had his boyfriend right where he wanted him. Billy set down the horrible-tasting liquid and kissed James right on the cheek. James smiled and tried to return the favour, but Billy pulled away before James could do anything.

"What are you-" James began, but was cut off by the Day-Quil. Billy grinned and put his hand over his lover's mouth and nose, giving James no choice but to swallow. James choked down the liquid, gagging occasionally. Billy kissed James' forehead and climbed into bed with him.

"You're going to get sick," James observed.

"I don't care as long as I'm with you," Billy said. James grinned at Billy's sentence.

"I love you, Billy." James held his boyfriend to his body. Billy wrapped his arms around the Asian male. James sneezed twice, making Billy recoil.

"Whew, sorry Billy. Had a major sneezing fit," he said. Billy chuckled and scooted closer to his partner. Billy removed his shirt and pants, leaving the redhead in nothing but his boxers. James smiled and did the same.

Now they were both grinning. James kissed the taller male's neck, making Billy sigh from the pleasure.

"Ahhh... James..." James grinned. Billy and James kissed each other's lips. James pushed his tongue into Billy's mouth, and the boys moaned into the kiss. After a few minutes, they pulled away from each other, panting.

"Wow..." Billy gasped.

"Holy fuck..." James whispered, then sneezed again. Billy smiled.

"You need some rest, J," he said. James sniffled.

"You're right." He pulled the covers over both of them, they bid each other good night and silently fell asleep in each other's arms.

September 20, 2011 at 8:57 PM
Quote:
Pairing: James/Billy

5 chapters

Rated R for strong language and sexual content

Chapter 1: What Could Possibly Go Wrong Today?

James squinted at the sunlight streaming in through the window. He cursed under his breath and covered his eyes with his pillow. Of course, that didn't help, so he threw the pillow across the room.

"FUCK!" he shouted. He flung himself out of bed and accidentally tripped over his own bedsheets. He faceplanted, and this made him VERY angry.

"GODDAMMIT!!! If one more thing goes wrong today, I am ripping someone's head off!" he screamed. He kicked the bedsheets out of the way and walked into the kitchen.

Bugg was sitting by the door, wanting to be let out. James smiled.

"At least you're not going to turn on me today, are you?" he chuckled. He opened the door and let Bugg out. But not before Bugg jumped up and gave James a love nip... on James's penis. James let out a girly scream and fell to the floor, clutching his balls.

"Shiiiiiit..." James groaned. "OK, world, you win!!" He got up, put on his clothes and let Bugg in.

"K, Bugg, stay out of trouble and don't invite any of your dog friends over. I don't wanna come home to find German shepherds and Golden retrievers darting down the stairs, that would be the least of my worries," he joked, shutting the door.

He made his way to his car and checked for his keys. They weren't in his pockets. He went back to check if he had left them on the counter. He tried opening the door, but it was locked.

"Shit, shit, shit, fuck, fuck, fuck, FFFFUUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!" he screamed. By now he was ready to pull his hair out.

"Well, at least D'Arcy's coming over today," he said. Soon enough, her car pulled up to James's driveway. She got out of the car and walked over toward James. James held out his arms to embrace her, and she hugged him.

"Uhh, we broke up a year ago, why are you hugging me?" she asked in a somewhat jackass-like tone.

"Listen, D'Arce, I've just had a reeeaaally bad day so far," he said, "and I just wanted a hug." D'Arcy nodded.

"So... what happened so far?" she asked.

"Well, I hit my face on the floor when I tripped on the bedsheets, Bugg bit me on the balls-" D'Arcy bust out laughing when James said that.

"Well, now you can't have kids!" she laughed. James glared at her.

"-And now I've locked myself out of the house." D'Arcy laughed harder and gave James another hug.

"Well, we better get to the recording studio; Billy will skin our asses if we're not there by 10," she said. James smiled.

"Come on, D." He took D'Arcy's hand and led her to her car. D'Arcy smiled and they got in the car.

Chapter 2- Coming Out

D'Arcy and James arrived at the recording studio early. Billy virtually lived here, as he spent most of his days here. Billy was sitting on the steps, looking bored.

"Hey man," James said, reaching down to pat Billy on the shoulder. Billy looked up at James.

"You look a little tired, buddy," Billy said. James grimaced.

"Well, hit my face on the floor, Bugg bit my nutsack, and I locked myself out of the house," he said. Billy smiled.

"Poor you," he laughed. "That was funny when Bugg bit your dick." James couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah," he giggled. D'Arcy tittered and went inside. James sat beside Billy and wrapped an arm around him.

"You know, I've been thinking about my sexuality for a while, and I just want to tell you..." James's voice trailed off.

"Yes?" Billy asked.

"I'm gay," James said. Billy stared at James for a minute, then he wrapped his arms around James. James smiled. Billy kissed him on the lips.

"Want me to show you just how much I love you?" he asked. James smiled.

"Show me."

Chapter 3- A Dirty Thought

James and Billy walked into the recording studio and laid down on the couch. James snuggled Billy and kissed him on the chest. Billy fisted James's hair and fiercely made out with him.

"Ohhh..." James moaned. His and Billy's tongues wrestled in each other's mouths.

"Ahhh..." Billy sighed. He felt his pants begin to tighten as a bulge in his pants formed. James noticed this and reached down to stroke Billy's erection, making Billy shudder.

"Aaahhh... Jaaames..." he groaned. James stroked it faster and faster until...

"UUNNNNGGGHHHH!!!!" Billy came inside his pants. James smiled and scooped up some of Billy's cum. He licked some of it off.

"Mmmm. The best thing I've tasted since D'Arcy's girl juices," he said, smiling. Billy chuckled.

"She's hot, isn't she?" he asked.

"Yeah," James sighed, thinking back to when he and D'Arcy were dating. She loved it when he ate her out; she had intense orgasms. Sometimes, when he ate her out in the studio, she would scream and moan so loudly, Billy and Jimmy got distracted.

Billy caressed James, making James sigh from the pleasure.

"Billy... have you ever thought about having sex with me?" he asked. Billy contemplated his question for a moment.

"Yes, I have, actually," he replied, sliding a hand up James's shirt. James groaned.

"You wanna do it?" Billy asked him.

"Let's do it."

Chapter 4- Sexy Time

"Aah! Ohh, Billy, fuck yes!" James gripped the edge of the couch and gritted his teeth. Billy pounded James's ass, groaning and sighing James's name. James tensed up for a second, then groaned in ecstasy as he shot his seed onto Billy's stomach. Billy sighed. He came inside of James. He rolled over beside James and kissed the younger male on the lips.

"Well, how did that feel?" he asked. James panted.

"That..." he gasped, "was awesome." Billy snuggled James.

"We should do this more often," James said. Billy kissed James's earlobe and hugged him tighter.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered. James smiled.

"I love you," he said.

Billy whispered, "I love you, too," and he laid his head on James's chest as both men fell asleep in each other's arms.

Chapter 5- Having Fun

"Wow, today was super fun," James said. Billy nodded in agreement.

"Hey, you don't mind if I spend the night with you, do you?" he asked.

"Nah, come on in!" James said, then he frowned as he realized something.

"Ahhhh fuuuuuuuuck...." he scowled. Then he remembered: he had a spare key under the mat!

"Ah, the spare key, I knew it would come in handy!" He unlocked the door and the men walked inside.

"Hey Bugg, did ya miss me?" James petted his dog, then he led Billy upstairs.

"Wow, cool room," Billy said.

"Thanks," James replied. He and Billy lay down on his bed. James wrapped his arms around his new lover and kissed him on the cheek.

"Good night, honey," James said. Billy smiled.

"Good night," he replied. The lovers fell asleep almost instantly, dreaming only about each other.

July 21, 2011 at 5:28 PM
July 12, 2011 at 9:53 PM
July 10, 2011 at 12:16 AM
July 9, 2011 at 1:15 AM
July 8, 2011 at 11:58 PM
Quote:
A Very Smashing Christmas

Pairing: Billy/D'arcy

Notes: Rated G. Takes place around late Siamese Dream.

Genre: Comedy/Holiday/Romance

ON TO THE STORY!!!!

================================================== ====================

BEEEP!! BEEEP!!

"D'arcy, could you check on the chicken? I think it's ready," Billy called from the living room. D'arcy made her way into the kitchen, coughing as smoke filled the room. The smoke detector was beeping crazily by now, and D'arcy grabbed a kitchen towel and fanned out the room before arming herself with a fire extinguisher and opened the oven door. Smoke poured out, causing D'arcy to cough harder and completely douse the chicken with the fire extinguisher.

"Ahh, it's scorched!" D'arcy shouted. Billy cursed under his breath and entered the kitchen. He looked at the chicken and sure enough, it was jet black, and it smelled burned.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Billy," D'arcy whined, "See, I'm not a good cook and-" Billy chuckled and put a hand on D'arcy's shoulder.

"Don't fret, I'm a terrible cook, too," he said. He gave D'arcy a pat on the back, making D'arcy smile, and led her into the living room, where he had been decorating a Christmas tree- only it didn't look much like a Christmas tree anymore. 25% of the needles had fallen off, and for every one ornament placed on the tree, about 50 needles were shed. By now the tree looked almost bare.

"Uhh, that's our Christmas tree?" D'arcy inquired, a blank expression etched on her face.

"Well," Billy hesitated, "Um, that WAS our Christmas tree." D'arcy rolled her eyes.

"And that's why we always buy the synthetic ones," she muttered. Billy shot her a look, which quieted D'arcy immediately. D'arcy surveyed the amount of presents under the "tree", and from the sight of a lot of gifts, she could tell that, despite the ruined chicken and almost-naked "tree", it was going to be a good Christmas.

"Hey, D'arcy?" Billy said. D'arcy turned to Billy, who was standing under a mistletoe. D'arcy's cheeks flushed rose pink.

"Aww, Billy, is that kiss for me?" She strode toward him. Billy nodded and pulled her closer. Their lips locked in a lingering kiss. D'arcy nuzzled Billy, and he held her tighter, but their romantic moment was broken by a loud "CRASH!"

"What in the..." Billy looked up and saw that the whole tree fell apart; ornaments were smashed and the remaining needles scattered on the floor around it. D'arcy smiled.

"And that's why we always buy a synthetic tree," she said. Blue eyes glared at her for the second time that day.
Quote:
The Pros and Cons of Having Your Simple-Minded Friend Help Out Around the House

Pairing: Billy/James

Notes: Rated PG for some mild crude humour. Takes place around the Siamese Dream recording.

Genre: Comedy

================================================== ====================

There are several pros to having a simple-minded friend. On the flip side, there are sundry cons. But what are the pros and cons of having him or her help you clean your house?

In my case, with my buddy James, there are more pros than there are cons.

With the cons, he may not understand your directions the first time you tell him. Oftentimes I give him a simple task, and about 15 minutes later I find him staring at the can of Pledge or the bottle of Clorox, sometimes emitting an annoying, high-pitched noise.

Sometimes he just screws things up completely. I recall that one time where I gave him some Febreze pet spray, which is supposed to be sprayed on pet beds. What did he do? Knowing him, he wound up spraying it on my cat, Lily. She wasn't too happy about that, and she held a grudge against him the rest of the week. Funny, I know, because I never really realised that cats could hold grudges up until that incident.

But there are many upsides to having him as an assistant. He can tell hilarious jokes, and is an endless source of entertainment. In a way, he's not simple-minded, just a bit dorky.

Another pro? The best, and essential pro, about him is that I will always love him unconditionally, no matter how many things he messes up.
Quote:
Under The Mistletoe

Pairing: James/D'arcy

Notes: Rated NC-17 for strong sexual content. This story takes place during the Gish era.

Genre: Romance/Holiday

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 17

================================================== ================

"Oh Jaaaaames!" D'arcy called. James bounded down the stairs upon hearing his girlfriend's voice.

"Yes, dear?" he said. D'arcy motioned for him to come closer.

"I just put up the mistletoe," she said, "Wanna come kiss me?" She winked at him, letting James know that she wanted more than just a kiss.

"Oh, sure," James said, getting closer to D'arcy and locking lips with her. D'arcy pulled her Asian lover into an embrace, and she felt her vagina start to moisten. James broke the passionate kiss and started to kiss D'arcy's neck.

"Ooh, yes, James! Ohh, yeah..." she moaned. By now the crotch of her boyshorts were soaked with her vaginal secretions, and she reached down to finger herself slowly. She began to see stars as James kept kissing her erogenous zone.

James, upon seeing his blonde sweetheart masturbating, began to do so himself, stroking and petting his hard, long penis. He, too, saw stars enter his field of vision and D'arcy was on the verge of orgasm. She panted hard, letting out a tiny squeak of pleasure every few seconds. Finally, she came, throwing herself against James and nearly falling had James not reached out to catch her with his free hand. Her orgasm wasn't too noisy, only panting and pleasured squeaks.

James came shortly after her, spraying his white seed all over the carpet and D'arcy. He was slightly noisier than his towheaded girlfriend, letting a few groans escape his lips.

"Ohh my God..." D'arcy sighed, pressing her sweaty body against the Asian's. James wrapped his arms around D'arcy and peered into her sky blue eyes. Almost promptly the two recognised what each other was thinking, and they made their way up the stairs and into their bedroom.

"D'arcy, have I ever told you how sexy you are?" James asked her. D'arcy softly licked one of James' perky, pink nipples, sending a chill down her boyfriend's spine. D'arcy grinned slyly and began to lick a trail down James' torso. James tensed up as she neared his genital area.

"Did that answer your question?" she inquired. James nodded. D'arcy chuckled and began to slowly kiss James, adding a bit of tongue. James ran a hand through D'arcy's long, platinum blonde hair, and she leaned into the touch.

"Oh, and by the way..." D'arcy stared into James' dark brown eyes, "Merry Christmas."
Quote:
Spiders in the Shower

Main character: James

Notes: Rated PG-13 for some mild adult themes. Takes place during mid-Siamese Dream

Genre: Comedy

================================================== =================

James lathered his hair, thinking about the release of Siamese Dream and about his current girlfriend, the lovely Nina Gordon. Upon opening his eyes, he discovered a spider about the size of his palm on the wall in front of him.

"OK, little sp-spider... We can live in harmony as long as-" The spider moved to the floor and crawled slowly toward James.

"-You don't come-" The spider drew nearer.

"-Any closer..." The spider was right on top of James' foot, and James then freaked out.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" He ran out of the shower, shaking his foot and screaming. He opened the door and fled for his bedroom, not caring whether his band mates saw him naked or not.
Quote:
My Precious

Pairing: Billy/James

Notes: Rated PG for some mild adult themes. Takes place around early Mellon Collie.

Genre: Romance/Drama

================================================== ==============

James is the most adorable person I have ever met.

As soon as he walked through those doors of the record store I was working at, something sparked inside of me. I didn't really understand what it was, but at that moment I wanted him to be mine.

Alas, as soon as he met D'arcy, he instantaneously courted with her. On sundry occasions, in hotels, I could hear their moans of pleasure and the head of the bed audibly banging against the wall. And do you know what I felt with each loud "bang"?

Envy. Pure envy.

I silently cursed D'arcy for... ah, stealing my sweetheart. But James and D'arcy began scuffling around August 1992, and they broke up a month later.

James always came to me for comfort. I often held him in my arms during the early stages of the Siamese Dream recording, late at night, as he sobbed uncontrollably and mourned what could've been a long, loving relationship, and he even hinted at marrying her.

Then one month, he stopped coming to me for comfort. My heart was broken. I became depressed, and nearly drove myself to suicide had someone not came back to me, wishing to be in a relationship with me.

Who was that someone?

Was it D'arcy? No, she's married to Kerry Brown, and they love each other dearly.

It definitely wasn't Jimmy; no, he was too interested in doing drugs to date me.

So, who was it?

It was James.

He is presently lying next to me, snoring softly as I write this. James is...

My sweetheart, my everything...

And most of all...

My precious.
http://smashingpumpkinsfanfiction.blogspot.com/

Old 03-21-2012, 09:36 AM   #30
pale_princess
spanish harlem mona lisa

new best netphorian alert.