Old 05-14-2014, 02:27 AM   #32
null123
Minion of Satan

i don't understand why anyone would wanna be that high
like just go to bed

Old 05-14-2014, 02:38 AM   #33
noyen
Immortal

having met Michael Alig and spending a week at the tunnel, I take it all as embellishment. why they let this asshole out of jail is beyond me. sociopath liar. the amount of heroin he claims to have been on and ketamine amplified with his personality... he was using the same as everyone else. His whole confession sounds like he blames the drugs. and what a fucking smug footnote... looking down on his city. I hate that the whole party monster movie happened and people watched the documentary instead. fucker is on a pedestal and it's like natural born killers society / idiocracy happening.

Old 05-14-2014, 02:42 AM   #34
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeris Hilton View Post
wherever you live
i have to go to court and take out a newspaper ad announcing my new name
which is really weird and stupid but whatever
i mean court is fine
i don't want a damn newspaper ad though
do you really have to do the newspaper thing? some jersey law? my friend did it in new York courts and didn't have to make any announcement and never really did. I hope the experience is good rather than some sort of circus side show act feeling being hung out to dry for people to harass you or something.

Old 05-14-2014, 02:45 AM   #35
Order 66
Socialphobic

if he really did that many drugs he'd probably be vegging out on a couch instead of traipsing the new york underground scene every night

Old 05-14-2014, 02:52 AM   #36
MusicMan4

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyen View Post
do you really have to do the newspaper thing? some jersey law? my friend did it in new York courts and didn't have to make any announcement and never really did. I hope the experience is good rather than some sort of circus side show act feeling being hung out to dry for people to harass you or something.
http://www.judiciary.state.nj.us/pro...echg_adult.pdf

The following is a brief overview of the process for havi
ng your name changed by a cour
t. The details follow.
There are three basic steps that you must take to have your name changed by the court:

1. You must fill out forms to send to the court with a filing fee. (If you are changing the names of multiple
family members, there is only one fee.) The forms are
contained in this packet and ******* a complaint, an
order fixing the date of hearing, a final judgment and a case information statement.

2. When the court returns the complaint and the order fixi
ng the date of hearing to you, the forms will contain a
docket number and will tell you in what
newspaper you must publish the date of hearing. You must contact
the newspaper to have the order fixing the date for the hearing published at least two weeks before the hearing date, and you must notify other interested parties. You will have to provide the court with proof that the
appropriate parties have been notified of
your intent to change your name.

3. After you appear in court at the hearing, you will have to publish the final judgment in the newspaper. You will also have to send copies of the certified final judgment to the Department of Treasury and the Registrar of Vital Statistics. If you have a driver’s license, you will have to present a copy of the certified final judgment in person to the Motor Vehicle Commission.

Old 05-14-2014, 02:55 AM   #37
MusicMan4

fuck happened w/ that c & p job

Old 05-14-2014, 04:19 AM   #38
noyen
Immortal

changing my name to dick handcock. or ass burtfuck. or clit.hammertoes. that just seems demeaning even though it is a good idea in general if batman is now going by Cletus. people must know!