Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2021, 12:12 PM   #31
smashingjj
fucking eh!
 
smashingjj's Avatar
 
Location: mtv spring break hosted by pauly d
Posts: 36,078
Default

of course, best album ever, wish it was a double album

 
smashingjj is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 12:18 PM   #32
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!
 
MyOneAndOnly's Avatar
 
Location: "Okay, white power feminist" - yo soy el mejor
Posts: 22,431
Default

this is like ranking shit by which pile of crap smell least

 
MyOneAndOnly is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 01:00 PM   #33
Shallowed
Braindead
 
Shallowed's Avatar
 
Posts: 17,975
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaldust View Post
Fuck you. Fight me.
I don't want to fight

 
Shallowed is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 01:23 PM   #34
TheAlter
Demi-God
 
TheAlter's Avatar
 
Posts: 330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaldust View Post
Fuck you. Fight me.
You're just like that record. Full of shit.

Bring it little boy


 
TheAlter is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 01:48 PM   #35
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!
 
MyOneAndOnly's Avatar
 
Location: "Okay, white power feminist" - yo soy el mejor
Posts: 22,431
Default

we know how this will end

via GIPHY


 
MyOneAndOnly is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 02:25 PM   #36
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Forgotten Child's Avatar
 
Location: SP, Sao Paulo - Brazil
Posts: 3,765
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
I don't want to fight
Every single night

 
Forgotten Child is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 02:45 PM   #37
TheAlter
Demi-God
 
TheAlter's Avatar
 
Posts: 330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOneAndOnly View Post
we know how this will end

via GIPHY

Lol attaboy

 
TheAlter is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 03:25 PM   #38
qlitchford
Pledge
 
qlitchford's Avatar
 
Posts: 186
Default

You know they say that all Smashing Pumpkins eras are created equal, but you look at Cyr and you look at Shitegeist and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another era, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But Billy is a genetic freak and he's not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat Cyr. Then you add Mamulants to an Emelgy to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way, at Netphoria, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but Cyr, Cyr got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Mamulants to an Emelgy KNOWS he can't beat Cyr and he's not even gonna try!

So Shitegeist, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus Cyr's 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Netphoria. But then you take Cyr's 75% chance of winning, if they was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, Cyr's got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Netphoria.

See Shitegeist, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Netphoria.

 
qlitchford is offline
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:41 AM.




Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2020