Socialphobic

obama shouldve put a travel ban on indians

Old 10-22-2014, 05:16 PM   #3
Mooney
Socialphobic

Old 10-22-2014, 06:54 PM   #4
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

If he were still alive the radicalized moron who killed a soldier yesterday in Quebec would likely feel like a fool for not doing it in the parliament like that guy. It didn't even take 24 hours before he's relegated to old news. Terrorism fail.

Anyway. I was pretty excited about this. Then i learned Harper was fine.

Just kidding i don't wish death upon him.........most days.

When that happened in the quebec parliament in 1984 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Lortie ), the unarmed dressed in civilian clothes Sargeant at arms Ren JAlbert just talked the shooter down. They can talk about head of parliement security Kevin Vickers being a hero all they want for shooting this terrorist down, there's nothing more badass than walking unarmed into a room where a crazy man with a gun is sitting and just asking him what's up and what he wants anyway.

Old 10-22-2014, 07:12 PM   #5
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

@pwaldieGLOBE: Shooter: Sources tell Globe and Mail that he was recently designated “high-risk traveler” and government seized his passport”

Apparently there is close to 90 individuals connected with this terrorist the Canadian government is trying to track down.

Old 10-22-2014, 08:48 PM   #6
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

*TOC mode on*

this is just Cons propaganda to justify the F-18s they're sending to Irak. They had the first guy in custody many times in the last few months, they obvs let him out on purpose. As for that one,all we hear is shots, who saw him? His already dead body was probably planted there after the fact. Next thing you know they'll be passing new invasive laws to "improve security".

*TOC mode off*

Old 10-22-2014, 08:59 PM   #7
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

This is just an intentional distraction from the waves of Canadian anti-American terrorists coming across the border from the north.

Old 10-22-2014, 09:32 PM   #8
The Omega Concern
Banned

Canada raised up their threat level for the first time in four years last Friday.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1626941/ca...me-in-4-years/

then this today, so...its shenanigans on some level and likely someone inside the intelligence agencies knew of the plan because possibly they are the actual provocateurs behind this latest shooter.

That's how the FBI rolls anyway...

Old 10-22-2014, 09:40 PM   #9
butthurt
Apocalyptic Poster

false flag

Old 10-22-2014, 10:50 PM   #10
The Omega Concern
Banned

Another fence jumper at the White House today. Body slammed one of the canines.

I don't blame Obama for maybe wanting another private security force around him. He's probably figured out the Secret Service is there to take out the President when necessary, and until then, they protect him.

Old 10-22-2014, 10:54 PM   #11
butthurt
Apocalyptic Poster

Wed 10-22

First Half: Documentary filmmaker and alternative media activist Alex Jones is passionate about exposing the forces controlling world events and undermining our personal freedoms. He'll discuss some of the many volatile issues unfolding worldwide including the Ebola epidemic, the real threat behind ISIS, and the latest from the Bilderberg group.

Alex Jones will get to the bottom of this tonight. I hope he cries on the radio.

Last edited by butthurt : 10-22-2014 at 11:07 PM.

Old 10-22-2014, 11:25 PM   #12
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

TOC jokes aside, this is awful news. Sorry this happened, Canada.

Old 10-23-2014, 01:30 AM   #13
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by duovamp View Post
TOC jokes aside, this is awful news. Sorry this happened, Canada.

The news this guy is a muslim convert fits the narrative Exploding boy was talking about.

going forward though, if this and the White House breaches lead to bigger shells for government buildings, then they're probably wanting the extra security before the plug gets pulled on the USD and the chaos afterwards, much of it will be vexed at them and rightly so.

and to set the record straight in Canada, the terror level was raised and then these shootings occurred. (thread title is a bit misleading for this event). Smoke and Mirrors man...diversionary tactics. Watch the hand behind their back.

Old 10-23-2014, 05:00 AM   #14
Elijah Moon
Apocalyptic Poster

Wow, Omega's posts are indistinguishable from parodies of his posts.

Old 10-23-2014, 06:27 AM   #15
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

I actually think they're making a much bigger thing of this than is warranted. Personally i don't feel very terrified. I DO believe the cons will milk this for all its worth.

And as for the terrorists, not that they planned it this way but I think the "terror" is far less effective if you're gonna kill military personnel. In people's minds those guys are already sorta in danger for being in the military AND kinda expected to sometimes maybe die in line of duty.

Also guy walks into a parliament full of civilians and only manages to kill one person. Not exactly the best trained terrorist.... It reminds me of Kimveer Gill who walked into Dawson college with a semi-auto when it was full of people and pretty much by "luck" managed to kill 1 girl. I guess Canada really is not that densely populated..... I bet shooting people seemed a lot easier for those guys when they were playing Call of Duty.

Old 10-23-2014, 07:50 AM   #16
Elijah Moon
Apocalyptic Poster

Yeah, I'm not denying that some people/bodies exploit the culture of fear, etc. I haven't really read or seen enough about this particular attack to have an informed opinion, to be honest.

Old 10-23-2014, 07:56 AM   #17
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Well let's just say that here anyway the won't shut up about it like at all. It's almost like they're happy to feel important for having been targeted by terrorists.

Old 10-23-2014, 08:50 AM   #18
Elijah Moon
Apocalyptic Poster

I heard from someone who once worked at a local newspaper that when, say, someone from the local area has died somewhere in a major accident/crime or something, the journalists get all excited that they can run a story on it. I suppose it stands to reason.

Last edited by Elijah Moon : 10-23-2014 at 09:26 AM.

Old 10-24-2014, 07:05 PM   #19
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah Moon View Post
I heard from someone who once worked at a local newspaper that when, say, someone from the local area has died somewhere in a major accident/crime or something, the journalists get all excited that they can run a story on it. I suppose it stands to reason.

Yes, it stands to reason Journalist are narcissistic fucktwats and card carrying members of the Religious Left, i.e. Progressive douchebags who got into Journalism to "change the world", not report the truth.

Only folks like Christopher Story and Michael Hastings have the guts to risk their lives for Journalistic integrity. It certainly isn't some CIA plant like Anderson Cooper.

bit I digress...

Old 10-24-2014, 07:12 PM   #20
The Omega Concern
Banned

Here's the motive for this guy getting electronically harassed and mind controlled into a shooting rampage:

Ottawa shooting: Harper government wants to make terror arrests easier

Quote:
"The challenges are the thresholds — the thresholds that will allow either preventive arrest, or charges that lead to sentences, or more simple operations," Blaney said in French. "So what the prime minister has asked is for us to review in an accelerated manner the different mechanisms that are offered to police to ensure everyone's security."

I guess Canadians are overdue for their own version of the NDAA...welcome to the club. Terrorist in good ol USA used to mean guys in long beards and head dresses hiding out in caves half-way around the world. Now its Veterans coming back home and folks driving around with Ron Paul stickers.

Is it too late to put Geddy Lee in as Prez up there?

Old 10-24-2014, 07:14 PM   #21
Elphenor
Braindead

Lolololololololololololol

Old 10-24-2014, 07:26 PM   #22
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

If only the ppl of ottawa had guns this would have never hppend

Old 10-24-2014, 08:44 PM   #23
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

They hate guns in Europe so I doubt this will be approved by the eu.

Old 10-24-2014, 08:50 PM   #24
butthurt
Apocalyptic Poster

The US needs to get some Predator and Reaper drones in Canadian airspace ASAP. We can't let the terrorists win.

p.s. Still waiting for Omega to explain to me how tower 7 was taken down via controlled demolition, yet I can't hear any explosives going off in any of the WTC7 videos, as I can with every other controlled demolition video I've seen.

Old 10-24-2014, 08:53 PM   #25
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post

Is it too late to put Geddy Lee in as Prez up there?

Is it really safe when at one point Neil Peart kinda idolized Ayn Rand? Even if he's since said he was young and naive then and doesn't think this way now.