Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2018, 12:24 AM   #121
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

like I don't get why we need a friendly neighborhood racist. he is an awful person to the core and he is never going to change

Old 01-18-2018, 12:26 AM   #122
redbreegull

this fucking asshole comes here and whines and whines about his boundaries, but he says shit that directly fucking threatens and harms my friends and my family members and it's like oh well dur dur he may be a nazi, but he's friendly so...

edit: not directed at erica. just in general. this is a bad person who is a bigot to the fuckin bone and I do not understand why people tolerate him. if he can be banned, muted, or driven away, that is in the best interest of everyone

Old 01-18-2018, 12:27 AM   #123
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
FYI, I will be shutting down my reputation feature if you send me any more of that rubbish.
CeNsOrShIp!!

Old 01-18-2018, 12:30 AM   #124
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
1. butthurt is not poots

2. rbg i do think you are going too far, not with posting the pics (who cares) but with the name-calling bullying. yes i know words are not as harmful as his beliefs and how they affect people because people like him have power but you can only change your own behavior

probably gonna get shit for this but whatever
Thanks Reprise, I appreciate this I do try and deescalate with the dude sometimes, but I guess the damage is done... It just sometimes feels like I have a loud bullhorn blowing in my ears though.

Old 01-18-2018, 12:31 AM   #125
redbreegull

Quote:
Thanks Reprise, I appreciate this I do try and deescalate with the dude sometimes, but I guess the damage is done... It just sometimes feels like I have a loud bullhorn blowing in my ears though.
why don't you FUCK OFF

Old 01-18-2018, 12:32 AM   #126
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
this fucking asshole comes here and whines and whines about his boundaries, but he says shit that directly fucking threatens and harms my friends and my family members and it's like oh well dur dur he may be a nazi, but he's friendly so...

edit: not directed at erica. just in general. this is a bad person who is a bigot to the fuckin bone and I do not understand why people tolerate him. if he can be banned, muted, or driven away, that is in the best interest of everyone
Dude, half the forum would be banned by now if it was up to you.

Old 01-18-2018, 12:32 AM   #127
redbreegull

Quote:
Dude, half the forum would be banned by now if it was up to you.
no, just you, you racist son of a bitch

http://forums.netphoria.org/custompr...pic16711_1.gif

Old 01-18-2018, 12:41 AM   #128
fuzzyroes
Banned

That is one unflattering pic!

RBG, in all honesty though, if you'd take a step back from your own emotions, you'd realize that you're the one doing all the mean things and throwing all the offensive insults around. I mean jeeze, all things considered, I think I've handled it pretty well. But to turn around and act like I'm the bad guy in the conflict? C'mon man.

Old 01-18-2018, 12:43 AM   #129
redbreegull

Quote:
That is one unflattering pic!

RBG, in all honesty though, if you'd take a step back from your own emotions, you'd realize that you're the one doing all the mean things and throwing all the offensive insults around. I mean jeeze, all things considered, I think I've handled it pretty well. But to turn around and act like I'm the bad guy in the conflict? C'mon man.
You. Are. A. Bigot.

FUCK. YOU.

Old 01-18-2018, 12:44 AM   #130
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

https://media.giphy.com/media/wWE1pAnw6axMc/giphy.gif

Old 01-18-2018, 12:45 AM   #131
fuzzyroes
Banned

***sigh***

It used to be kinda fun going at it with ya, but now it's just an exercise in futility. It's exhausting is what it is. Especially now that Poots isn't around and with TOC being banned.

I'm gonna politely bow out now.

Old 01-18-2018, 12:51 AM   #132
fuzzyroes
Banned

I wanna clarify one thing before I go though, and this is important.

When I started this thread, it's not because I really cared or was sincerely offended... I was trying to prove a bigger point about your hypocrisy and shine a light on how you bang the social justice warrior drum when it suits you and then consequently act in the direct opposite way when you're mad or when you're trying to piss someone off.

I said the haircut thing as a joke, which I thought was obvious by the "hahaha" that I followed it up with. Yeah, one time I did continue walking by a place cause some weird looking goth guy who kinda dressed like Adam Lambert was standing there, and I thought it was a comical situation. It was a silly moment from me. Why must that be looked down upon as such an offensive act?

So maybe I do prefer it if I get the girl hairdresser at the shop, who the hell cares? Why must everything turn into a dookie flinging match with you?

Old 01-18-2018, 12:51 AM   #133
redbreegull

Quote:
***sigh***

It used to be kinda fun going at it with ya, but now it's just an exercise in futility. It's exhausting is what it is. Especially now that Poots isn't around and with TOC being banned.

I'm gonna politely bow out now.
how many more times can I make you reply before you actually leave? let's see

Old 01-18-2018, 12:52 AM   #134
redbreegull

ok ladies and gents we already have one post script response in

Old 01-18-2018, 12:56 AM   #135
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

fwiw i think he means "bow out" of this discussion, not netphoria

Old 01-18-2018, 12:58 AM   #136
redbreegull

yeah I'm just counting the number of replies after he says he is bowing out of the discussion. this is also the second time he's bowed out of the discussion tonight

Old 01-18-2018, 01:26 AM   #137
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Yeah, one time I did continue walking by a place cause some weird looking goth guy who kinda dressed like Adam Lambert was standing there, and I thought it was a comical situation. It was a silly moment from me. Why must that be looked down upon as such an offensive act?
You do realize that you've compared the guy to an openly gay celebrity and given that as your primary reason for avoiding him, right?

Old 01-18-2018, 02:43 AM   #138
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
can't wait till this thread reaches page 5

see you there
Well, now.

Yep.

Old 01-18-2018, 08:37 AM   #139
LaBelle
Socialphobic

yay we made it to the prophecized page 5

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media...6820729514.gif

thread can be closed and forgotten now.

Old 01-18-2018, 09:04 AM   #140
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
you are a racist asshole, don't get me wrong. but you're a real person who shares their life with the board (unlike someone like poots) and usually argues in good faith (ditto) and someone not so far up their own ass with nutjob conspiracy/extreme right-wing/paranormal true believer bullshit (TOC) that you can't ever be reasoned with

Old 01-18-2018, 02:53 PM   #141
Shallowed
Braindead

Fuzzy never ever argues in good faith, and is almost never able to be reasoned with. The closest he gets to being reasoned with is when he says he didn't mean to upset or hurt anyone by expressing his bigotry. He's as disingenuous as he is dense.

Old 01-18-2018, 03:00 PM   #142
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

What? There is not a a racist bone in his body. I mean come on.

Old 01-18-2018, 03:09 PM   #143
FoolofaTook

When I was in academy there was one quarter when they did this christian love thing. it involved writing little anonymous notes of support or approval and pinning them to a bulletin board at the conjunction of the two main hallways.

the notes were called warm fuzzies. it quickly devolved into a popularity contest. i think i might of gotten three pity fuzzies in as many months. heh.

Old 01-18-2018, 03:29 PM   #144
myosis
Minion of Satan

i pity the fool

Old 01-18-2018, 03:29 PM   #145
myosis
Minion of Satan

of a took

Old 01-18-2018, 03:32 PM   #146
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

(NDUGU)

Old 01-18-2018, 04:01 PM   #147
Cool As Ice Cream

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post

he's also fucking stupid.
i find that very offensive, and i'm politely setting a boundary here. please respect my boundaries, fuzzy. stop posting.

Old 01-18-2018, 04:03 PM   #148
Cool As Ice Cream

Quote:
I wanna clarify one thing before I go though, and this is important.

When I started this thread, it's not because I really cared or was sincerely offended... I was trying to prove a bigger point about your hypocrisy
no way! i did not see that coming.

Old 01-18-2018, 04:05 PM   #149
Cool As Ice Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
Fuzzy never ever argues in good faith, and is almost never able to be reasoned with. The closest he gets to being reasoned with is when he says he didn't mean to upset or hurt anyone by expressing his bigotry. He's as disingenuous as he is dense.
lol true true

Old 01-18-2018, 04:44 PM   #150
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Really, the big difference between Fuzzy and Poots is that Poots is purposefully and intently racist, while Fuzzy doesn't try to be racist, but refuses to acknowledge his inadvertent racism when it's pointed out because he values his ego over the dignity of others and has too much pride to admit he's wrong or to try to improve and correct his behaviour to become a better person. Which is pretty much just as bad as being purposefully and intently racist. It's just a different route to being just as awful a person.