Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 11-30-2002, 02:18 AM   #1
Samsa
Banned

Default presents

i love presents. my parents always say i'm the easiest to shop for but i don't know how true that is anyways

i got my flannel-lined jeans finally they are sooo soft i was wearing them tonight

and i got some brown sweater with pom-pomps on it

aaand i got wonderful stretchy athletic pants they are kinda big :-/ they fall down :-/ i can wear them over my victoria's secret boyshorts i bought for myself though heh

aaand

oh my sister got me this worst-case scenario daily survival [daily] calendar that shoudl come in handy considering i always stay awake at night thinking about worst-case scenarios and stuff

ooh what else. my sister also got me some green tea elizabeth arden perfrume *confused*

aaand. oh. a book of poems by osip mandelstam another russian

aaaand. oooh. i got socks wonderful socks. wonderful wonderful socks from my other sister. really fluffly poofy soft socks 8-O and another pair of sort of thick like brown knitted socks 8-O

and :-/ i broke my printer and my dad bought me a new one i guess tat's sort of a present :-/ i told my dad i'd pay for it but he said no :-/

ummm. oh i went shopping with my mom today that's sorta presents. we went to origins holy shit. those people . i just wanted some fucking foundation, maybe some foundation that coudl do something about my present zits-on-the forehead situation. well i go in there adn they like make me do all this shit. first they put foundation on me(th ekind i wasn't interested in buying no less) and then they put powder on me then they put blush on me i was all ummm. and they were about to sell me that foundation they put on me and i was al l 'umm i was sorta thinking of getting uhh that kind uhh' and they were all 'oh'. and then they started like bothering me with liek cleansing products. or i was looking at them i like to look at things. and the people were like standing there watching me as if i was supposed to do something important it was annoying. then some other girl asked me if i was interested in colorful makeup to wear to a holiday party. wtf? then she made me put this weird shit on my hands. then we were about to pay for my foundaton and the woman behind the counter made me get powder too. holy shit.

then...where did we go. oh. circuit city and i bought myself a usb cable extender (so i wouldn't break my printer again) and batteries. the g uy who rang me up, what a sexist or, who knows if it was sexism. he was all 'you DO know you are buying an extension cable right?' and i was all 'yus.....' holy shit. and then he asked me again juist to make sure i knew what i was buying. wtf?

then we went to the cd store and my mom bought me cds :X i got hte new sleater-kinny a cd of chopin etudes and la bohem. 8-D heh. yeah. n/m. i'm most excited ohhhh

we went to the shoe store too and i got these soft boots like hiking looking books heavy duty with like fluffy soft things on the inside. i was looking all over for ingredients nowhere did it mention having leather so i dunno :-/ who knows. yeah. i think i'm most excited about the socks :erm

Old 11-30-2002, 02:32 AM   #2
meow
Netflix Me

i must applaud you on your great use of the smilies... especially the one guy scratching his head!