Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2020, 02:37 AM   #5011
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Squish Squash's Avatar
 
Location: I should kick you in the sides
Posts: 1,182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wHATcOLOR View Post
i just heard bill say something like “it’s a shame that someone would use transgender as a slur”
I’d like to think that means he’s become accepting of trans people. But it’s hard to feel confident about Billy having good views over the last decade.

 
Squish Squash is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 09:41 AM   #5012
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face
Posts: 31,522
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wHATcOLOR View Post
i just heard bill say something like “it’s a shame that someone would use transgender as a slur”
yes much better to use the official slur "he/she" and mention casually mention that the trans person has "delusional constructs of reality"

 
reprise85 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 04:00 PM   #5013
Run To Me
Minion of Satan
 
Run To Me's Avatar
 
Location: Where the frog spoils the leaf
Posts: 5,443
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MplsTaper View Post
Fuck you, bill, you out-of-touch irresponsible irredeemable piece of shit.

 
Run To Me is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 11:22 AM   #5014
dustrocck
Pledge
 
dustrocck's Avatar
 
Posts: 158
Default

Fuck this guy.

 
dustrocck is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 11:39 AM   #5015
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: Maybe we were born to kiss another, Maybe we were born to run forever
Posts: 34,714
Default

4 real

Billy Corgan can eat a fucking dick.

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 11:55 AM   #5016
Joey Goldberg
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Joey Goldberg's Avatar
 
Location: in the line for drinks (or is it just tickets to buy the drinks?)
Posts: 2,468
Default

no thoughts on William Patrick?

 
Joey Goldberg is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 12:02 PM   #5017
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: Maybe we were born to kiss another, Maybe we were born to run forever
Posts: 34,714
Default

WPC?

Oh he's a swell fella.

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 02:56 PM   #5018
Oklahoma Sexual
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Oklahoma Sexual's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,087
Default

Check out his IG answers last night. Someone said The Boy was the best song BC's ever written (pure gold).

Someone else called him out for blocking people for voting no on polls. To which he replied, "then don't vote, it's a free country"

If that logic held true, then if you voted no on a local government issue, the government would then prevent you from voting ever again and tell you about your right to vote.

This dude's head is so far up his own ass

 
Oklahoma Sexual is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 07:33 PM   #5019
YA5H
Pledge
 
YA5H's Avatar
 
Posts: 211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
Fuck you, bill, you out-of-touch irresponsible irredeemable piece of shit.
"For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged" Honestly in a nutshell this is what's wrong with technology and people in general. Myself included. If we all lived by this 99.999999999999999% of opinions would never leaves people's mouths. And this world would be a much much much better place.

 
YA5H is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 07:34 PM   #5020
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: Maybe we were born to kiss another, Maybe we were born to run forever
Posts: 34,714
Default

You read Judges 19-21, bruh.


Stfu and eat a dick.

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 07:34 PM   #5021
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: Maybe we were born to kiss another, Maybe we were born to run forever
Posts: 34,714
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahoma Sexual View Post
Someone said The Boy was the best song BC's ever written (pure gold).

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 07:39 PM   #5022
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Squish Squash's Avatar
 
Location: I should kick you in the sides
Posts: 1,182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahoma Sexual View Post
Check out his IG answers last night. Someone said The Boy was the best song BC's ever written (pure gold).

Someone else called him out for blocking people for voting no on polls. To which he replied, "then don't vote, it's a free country"

If that logic held true, then if you voted no on a local government issue, the government would then prevent you from voting ever again and tell you about your right to vote.

This dude's head is so far up his own ass
Blocked for life!!!!

 
Squish Squash is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 07:41 PM   #5023
YA5H
Pledge
 
YA5H's Avatar
 
Posts: 211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
You read Judges 19-21, bruh.


Stfu and eat a dick.
No, it was Jesus speaking in Matthew.

 
YA5H is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 07:47 PM   #5024
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: Maybe we were born to kiss another, Maybe we were born to run forever
Posts: 34,714
Default

Well, in that case, Jesus can eat a dick too!

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 07:48 PM   #5025
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: Maybe we were born to kiss another, Maybe we were born to run forever
Posts: 34,714
Default


 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 07:54 PM   #5026
YA5H
Pledge
 
YA5H's Avatar
 
Posts: 211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Well, in that case, Jesus can eat a dick too!
Brah lol jk. You've devoted nearly 35k post to a human being. I love SP but BC is just a human being my man...he's not God and you won't find salvation in him. I've followed after false idols aka celebrities all my life, not anymore. We all have to wake up. Appreciate/love/respect the music but don't idolize people.

 
YA5H is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 07:57 PM   #5027
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: Maybe we were born to kiss another, Maybe we were born to run forever
Posts: 34,714
Default



Have you seen the First Temptation of Christ? It is very uplifting, spiritually.

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 08:12 PM   #5028
YA5H
Pledge
 
YA5H's Avatar
 
Posts: 211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post


Have you seen the First Temptation of Christ? It is very uplifting, spiritually.
No I haven't. Trust me I already feel guilty for the message I sent. I've been a horrible sinner in my past and still am working on being closer to a point where I can love myself the way that God Love's us. I've watched the Netflix's series of the Gospel of Matthew through John.

 
YA5H is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 08:17 PM   #5029
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: Maybe we were born to kiss another, Maybe we were born to run forever
Posts: 34,714
Default

Oh how nice.

I am also working on loving myself, working very hard, every day, in fact multiple times a day, sometimes.

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 08:20 PM   #5030
YA5H
Pledge
 
YA5H's Avatar
 
Posts: 211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post


Have you seen the First Temptation of Christ? It is very uplifting, spiritually.
Do you recommend that I check it out brother? I just want to say God bless and that I care for you as a human being. And that's no BS. We're supposed to care for one another, that was the last commandment Jesus told his apostle's before he was crucified for our sins on the cross.

 
YA5H is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 08:29 PM   #5031
YA5H
Pledge
 
YA5H's Avatar
 
Posts: 211
Default

That's beautiful, sometimes it's difficult to love yourself, I still have trouble. I've struggled with addiction, bibolar and to be 100% honest Jesus literally saved my life. He was the only thing that took me out of a deep suicidal bipolar depression.

Last edited by YA5H : 05-29-2020 at 08:50 PM.

 
YA5H is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 09:00 PM   #5032
buzzard
Minion of Satan
 
buzzard's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,239
Default

Is a post to this forum necessarily made in or out of devotion to Paddy Crogan, though?

 
buzzard is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 09:14 PM   #5033
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: Maybe we were born to kiss another, Maybe we were born to run forever
Posts: 34,714
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YA5H View Post
sometimes it's difficult to love yourself, I still have trouble.
this really helps. blessings,


 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 09:22 PM   #5034
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face
Posts: 31,522
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YA5H View Post
That's beautiful, sometimes it's difficult to love yourself, I still have trouble. I've struggled with addiction, bibolar and to be 100% honest Jesus literally saved my life. He was the only thing that took me out of a deep suicidal bipolar depression.
you saved your life

 
reprise85 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 09:40 PM   #5035
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Squish Squash's Avatar
 
Location: I should kick you in the sides
Posts: 1,182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Is a post to this forum necessarily made in or out of devotion to Paddy Crogan, though?
All my posts are made in devotion to my Queen D’Arcy Elizabeth “Muhfuggin” Wretzky.
__________________
Team D'Arcy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

 
Squish Squash is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 09:47 PM   #5036
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: Maybe we were born to kiss another, Maybe we were born to run forever
Posts: 34,714
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YA5H View Post
NI've watched the Netflix's series of the Gospel of Matthew through John.
Hey these look alright. What's the best one (I'm not watching all four), John?

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 07:40 AM   #5037
Run To Me
Minion of Satan
 
Run To Me's Avatar
 
Location: Where the frog spoils the leaf
Posts: 5,443
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YA5H View Post
"For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged" Honestly in a nutshell this is what's wrong with technology and people in general. Myself included. If we all lived by this 99.999999999999999% of opinions would never leaves people's mouths. And this world would be a much much much better place.
So bill’s dangerous opinion about the pandemic should have never left his mouth? Is that what you’re saying? Or are u saying i don’t get to express my dismay/outrage at his opinion on a public forum because ... jesus?

Not sure what you’re getting at, here. But thanks for the weird sermon, guy

 
Run To Me is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 07:50 AM   #5038
Run To Me
Minion of Satan
 
Run To Me's Avatar
 
Location: Where the frog spoils the leaf
Posts: 5,443
Default

Here’s the thing Mr YA5H

There are at risk kids in my house who could die alone on a ventilator b/c nearly everyone in my stupid trumplovin state is following the “reopening again is so great again” (or whatever) narrative. We were on the front page of national publications over Memorial Day weekend for dummies flooding a popular party lake with no masks no social distancing at all

So to hear bill throw in with the antiquarantine crowd is very nearly the last straw for me. This is a man who has literally dozens of followers. If each of them think oh gosh look at big willie he’s right i feel fine i don’t need to give this little kid with asthma 6 feet that’s just overblown — this dumb little flippant split second thoughtless action of bills dumb thumbs on his stupid iPad could literally cause people harm.

So give me my anger, YA5H. Quit trying to silence me in the name of Jesus, thanks

 
Run To Me is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 08:29 AM   #5039
buzzard
Minion of Satan
 
buzzard's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,239
Default

Missed opportunity to be all like, "The power of Christ isn't gonna compel this guy!"

 
buzzard is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 09:26 PM   #5040
YA5H
Pledge
 
YA5H's Avatar
 
Posts: 211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
Here’s the thing Mr YA5H

There are at risk kids in my house who could die alone on a ventilator b/c nearly everyone in my stupid trumplovin state is following the “reopening again is so great again” (or whatever) narrative. We were on the front page of national publications over Memorial Day weekend for dummies flooding a popular party lake with no masks no social distancing at all

So to hear bill throw in with the antiquarantine crowd is very nearly the last straw for me. This is a man who has literally dozens of followers. If each of them think oh gosh look at big willie he’s right i feel fine i don’t need to give this little kid with asthma 6 feet that’s just overblown — this dumb little flippant split second thoughtless action of bills dumb thumbs on his stupid iPad could literally cause people harm.

So give me my anger, YA5H. Quit trying to silence me in the name of Jesus, thanks
Run To Me I'm sorry. I would never try to silence anybody. I respect people I wear a mask in public and social distance. I hope your kid's and family are doing ok and I completely understand your frustration.

 
YA5H is offline
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
There should be magnet linked torrents on spfc.org to demos, etc. CrabbMan Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion 634 06-23-2020 08:34 AM
So when is Jimmy coming back? Elphenor Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion 36 03-08-2018 11:35 PM
An album between Siamese Dream and MCIS with the Gravity songs would've been amazing. BurtSampson Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion 41 09-17-2016 12:31 PM
Billy Corgan should unite with Buckethead morespsoon Pumpkins Archive 16 02-28-2007 02:51 PM
"Post of the Week" July 9 2001 issue of The Pumpkins Smashing TheDeuce Pumpkins Archive 13 08-12-2002 10:02 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:26 AM.




Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright © 1998-2019