Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2017, 11:04 PM   #1
Catherine Wheel
Banned

Default I haven't reached enough people here.

Field testing is my agenda and goal and has always been my agenda and goal. I want as many people here to take the test as possible. And post their scores. Like people on other forums have. Netphoria can actually serve a purpose. There can be structure and purpose here.

http://kimanishorter.tripod.com/

Old 10-11-2017, 11:09 PM   #2
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

i will not to take that test,, but I will mail you anthrax if I cpould have your home address

Old 10-11-2017, 11:21 PM   #3
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

I seem to recall several people have tried to get through to you that this test needs work. You ignored it, so the purpose of more people trying out a faulty questionnaire is debatable, no?
Speaking of structure, yet another thing this test lacks...

Good thing I woke up 2 hours too early.

I don't have over 105 points in any section, hope that helps.
96 - 79 - 97

Old 10-11-2017, 11:23 PM   #4
Ram27
dumb

just add little radio buttons and a counter variable to the page

will make it 10x better and more usable

Old 10-11-2017, 11:24 PM   #5
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

kimani looks here my man, you need to give up the ghost. if you spend as much time in therapy as you do on this test you might someday be able to live as not an obnoxiouss fucking asshole

Old 10-11-2017, 11:27 PM   #6
Catherine Wheel
Banned

Thank you for posting yours scores. Hopefully others will follow along.

There is nothing wrong with the test. Not that anyone here would be the expert on that. It has been developed extensively by a child psychiatrist.

Old 10-11-2017, 11:29 PM   #7
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

go fuck yourself

Old 10-11-2017, 11:32 PM   #8
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine Wheel View Post

There is nothing wrong with the test. Not that anyone here would be the expert on that. It has been developed extensively by a child psychiatrist.
One person is not enough, and last I checked child psychiatrists do not need to be well trained in statistical methods to be good in their job. They aren't an expert of tests, either, they use them. So if you design a new car motor, you go ahead and trust one single driver that says "works fine"? Come on now...

If you want more people to try out your test, fine, I do buzzfeed shit too when I can't sleep, but it's on you to broaden the pool of actual experts to give you feedback on this. Has been for years...

Quote:
Would you never harm another person?*
I would "very little" never harm another person!

DSM-5:
Quote:
Critics assert, for example, that many DSM-5 revisions or additions lack empirical support; inter-rater reliability is low for many disorders; several sections contain poorly written, confusing, or contradictory information; and the psychiatric drug industry unduly influenced the manual's content. Many of the members of work groups for the DSM-5 had conflicting interests...
wiki for ya

Old 10-11-2017, 11:37 PM   #9
FoolofaTook

What if it was Poots?

Old 10-12-2017, 12:10 AM   #10
Shallowed
Braindead

shut the fuck up, Catherine Wheel

Old 10-12-2017, 12:13 AM   #11
pavementtune

uh I have completely missed the "shit on CW" train, one too many band comparison threads are what did he do to piss you guys off this much?

really nobody bothering to add numbers on this? I was curious to see if anyone actually gets the required 105 points in any category.

Old 10-12-2017, 12:15 AM   #12
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine Wheel View Post

it looks exactly the same as it did 5 years ago before you even knew the psychiatrist

im taking an personality theories class and all of them shit all over this, like... i can't even explain the difference in quality, robustness, validity, usefulness. you make psychological measurement into a joke and it's actually offensive. there is not one undergraduate in any of my classes that would do anything but laugh at this.

im not normally this blunt but this is absolutely how i really feel

Old 10-12-2017, 12:16 AM   #13
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
uh I have completely missed the "shit on CW" train, one too many band comparison threads are what did he do to piss you guys off this much?

really nobody bothering to add numbers on this? I was curious to see if anyone actually gets the required 105 points in any category.
i took it last time it was posted or the time before that and also didnt get to 105. he's been posting the same test and ignoring everyone who tries to talk sense into him for probably close to 10 years

Old 10-12-2017, 12:16 AM   #14
Catherine Wheel
Banned

All of that energy you are using getting pissed off and lashing out at me you could be using to be productive and take the test. You're wasting your time and accomplishing nothing.

Old 10-12-2017, 12:18 AM   #15
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

why exactly do you think people should invest time in taking this when you cant even invest enough time to make it self scoring

Old 10-12-2017, 12:19 AM   #16
pavementtune

Speaking of wasting your time and not accomplishing much... is there a good reason for you to not hear what reprise is saying? I mean she is doing you a favour by being this blunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
i took it last time it was posted or the time before that and also didnt get to 105. he's been posting the same test and ignoring everyone who tries to talk sense into him for probably close to 10 years
oh I see. I managed to miss this, I was aware of the kimanishorter-test-haha joke, but thought it had been a rough draft or something like that a few years back. okay then. I caught up now on 10 years netpho, I'll show myself out!

Old 10-12-2017, 12:20 AM   #17
Disco King
Minion of Satan

No, we are doing good work here.

Old 10-12-2017, 12:23 AM   #18
Catherine Wheel
Banned

I just don't agree with her. I'm not going to argue with her. It's not worth it. She's not an expert. I'm aware that it doesn't have validity yet. This field testing on here is just some of what's going to happen.

Old 10-12-2017, 12:23 AM   #19
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
Speaking of wasting your time and not accomplishing much... is there a good reason for you to not hear what reprise is saying? I mean she is doing you a favour by being this blunt.
i actually have spent time trying to get through to him over the years but never do, he never changes anything or studies psychology or does anything that would give this any legitimacy whatsoever. it's incredibly hard to make a valid personality inventory and you need to have a good grasp on many subfields of psychology. you need to be able to statistically prove your test actually measures something. it takes years and years and many iterations and still there are so many good tests that you are very unlikely to break into mainstream psychological testing.

it is just frustrating because CW is literally delusional about this whole thing but he is incapable (apparently) of seeing it

Old 10-12-2017, 12:24 AM   #20
Catherine Wheel
Banned

Actually a lot has been added in recent years with help from the child psychiatrist and help from the PID 5. It's not what it once was.

Old 10-12-2017, 12:27 AM   #21
pavementtune

I love shitting on quizzes and tests.

my find of the hour, I will love this, no doubt

Create A Possum And We'll Reveal What Hogwarts House You Belong In

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ehoerst/bui...warts-h-33t5j?
great huh, I'm gonna accomplish that one!

Old 10-12-2017, 12:28 AM   #22
Catherine Wheel
Banned

I'm going to go through the university IRB process to finish research and field testing. But in the meantime I want to field test here

Old 10-12-2017, 12:33 AM   #23
Catherine Wheel
Banned

I've learned over the years that reprise is too dependent on and invested in netphoria and just refuses to see it for what it really is. It makes her feel worthwhile to come on here and give advice but it really serves no worthwhile purpose at all. Field testing on here would actually serve a purpose. maybe the only purpose.

Old 10-12-2017, 12:40 AM   #24
FoolofaTook

There is no purpose, motherfucker. Life is meaningless.

Ha!

Old 10-12-2017, 12:41 AM   #25
FoolofaTook

And I want to field test your mom, if you know what I mean.

Old 10-12-2017, 12:43 AM   #26
redbreegull

tl;dr catherine wheel turned out to be totally walnuts

Old 10-12-2017, 12:45 AM   #27
Catherine Wheel
Banned

the bottom line is reprise is wasting her time on here. I support her trying to get an education but she tries to befriend and reason with people on here and that's pointless. She should concentrate all of her energy on school and not any of it on socializing here. I hope people see this tool as something that can actually be beneficial. Netphoria actually serves a purpose as test subjects. but not really for anything else. there is too much depravity and chaos and nihilism here.

Old 10-12-2017, 12:47 AM   #28
FoolofaTook

ABBATH's latest tour was boldly entitled "I Worship Chaos".

Old 10-12-2017, 12:50 AM   #29
Elphenor
Braindead

why is this the sample group you need

fishing from a pool of what 8 people

Old 10-12-2017, 12:58 AM   #30
Catherine Wheel
Banned

No it would be more than a pool of 8 people. I'm thinking maybe 20 people still post here regularly. It wouldn't be as large of a sample as several years ago. That's for sure.