Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2008, 07:18 PM   #1
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Default american juggalo

Scary
Report Commentby Desertdancer @ 7:18am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I don't believe in censorship, but the group that spawns this kind of devil should be held accountable for inciting criminal activity. At the very least. Thank goodness, thank God, that the little boy was smarter than they were. It is a sad commentary that our children cannot play in their own yards without being targeted by these jokers.
troll :-42
(show comment)
Does that apply
Report Commentby wtutalkingabout @ 7:22am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
to the LDS because of the criminal activity that the FLDS church now participates in?

It all comes down to the choice of the individual. You cannot lay the blame on anyone else. I am so sick of the the prevailing view in society that we are all victims, and someone else is to blame for our behavior.
ditto :+38
(show comment)
wtutalk....
Report Commentby biff smitty @ 7:42am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
uh...the boy was a victim and the kidnapers are to blame, you dufuss
huh? :-14
(show comment)
"The suspects belong to a group that police call a gang"
Report Commentby I Can't Be Serious @ 7:46am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
"And children, sometimes these gangs do very naughty things, so we're going to talk about stranger danger today..."

I'm sorry, but the way KSL worded that opening line made me feel like I was back in first grade.
ditto :+22
(show comment)
Report Commentby DNA @ 8:19am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I'm glad one of them was 18 and will pay a real penalty. Too bad the 15 year old will only get a slap.
ditto :***6
(show comment)
Laws need to change for minors
Report Commentby BB @ 9:06am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
When certain criminal activity is done by minors over 14 they need to be tried as adults especially when there is a repeat offence.

They know they cant be put in prison.
(show comment)
15 year olds know better than to kidnap someone
Report Commentby Muskrat McDougal @ 9:18am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Fry him.
huh? :-8
(show comment)
Taylorsville
Report Commentby Arc @ 10:11am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
The are in question is in Taylorsville.

Why pick on West Valley?
ditto :+3
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby moe joe @ 12:33pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
because westvaly is the gang town. look at all the graffiti. . ppl dont even want to live there anymore. there are all kinds of thefts going on. my brotherinlaws car was broken into 2 times in one month. he fixed that problem now. hope there not afraid of dogs lol
funny :+2
(show comment)
LOL @ juggalo gangs
Report Commentby ICS4S @ 1:46pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I thought Juggalos were just a fat version of emo's?
ditto :+2
(show comment)
actually
Report Commentby older but wiser @ 11:23am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
sometimes they can be. It is a discretionary action and usually depends on whether or not the minor understood the nature of his actions. At 15, I'd said, yeah, he knew. Especially if he is hanging around with this gang on a regular basis.
insightful :+2
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby moe joe @ 12:36pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
where i used to live in one state and your caught and convicted like that they waited until your 16th bd and tried as an adult. suits me just fine. and he or she is held in juvy hall until then. they dont care if your a grade a student or not. and u dont go to college either. maybe they will learn also. and when u have a juvy record and apply for college they do give u a back ground check.
ditto :***
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby moe joe @ 12:30pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
he will still have his first juvy record.if not already.
(show comment)
So!
Report Commentby Truestory4 @ 12:46pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
that will only be sealed when he turns 18 and will have no bearing on his adult life of crime. it's a clean slate at 18.
ditto :+6
(show comment)
Did you see the picture of said 18 year old?
Report Commentby haddy17 @ 12:48pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
He looks like the choice human being that would call himself a "juggalo" and listen to a group called insane clown posse. What a fairy.
(show comment)
I think
Report Commentby getitfixed @ 2:21pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
this was the work of the Albino Chapter of the ICP.
ditto :+8
(show comment)
The quote about a group called a gang
Report Commentby BB @ 9:01am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
It was stated this way because just because you follow some group doesnt classify you as a gang in police circles (funding, resources etc).

For example there are lost of serious Star Wars groups out there but they don't involve themselved in criminal activity so they are not classified as a "gang" in police files.
disagree :-12
(show comment)
BB
Report Commentby Truestory4 @ 10:02am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
whatever. any more than three in a group is a gang.
(show comment)
Truestory
Report Commentby BelaKabarda @ 12:12pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
That would make your bowling team a gang, dufus.
(show comment)
what do you call it then
Report Commentby Truestory4 @ 12:50pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
a group? or is it a flock? a school maybe? how about a herd? a pack? it's a gang, silly. GANG: a group of people with compatible tastes or mutual interests who gather together for social reasons. so there (sticks tongue out)
split vote :0
(show comment)
BB, Actually
Report Commentby Michelle S. @ 10:49am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
They do consider THEMSELVES as a gang. And Star Wars groups don't go around tistroying property and hurting people. BTW, if they weren't in a gang then why do they fight with other gangs?
(show comment)
"police called a gang"
Report Commentby Tom W. @ 9:19am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
KSL, your wording in this story suggests that you question the judgement of police in classifying this group as a gang. It's as if you are saying that just because the police say it doesn't make it so. I believe the police are the ones that determine if a group is a gang and the story should have been simply, "the gang." While you are at it and supposedly reporting facts, why don't you show the emblem of this "insane clown" gang so that people can see for themselves that those that align themselves with this group are flirting with mental illness.
ditto :+5
(show comment)
Fans
Report Commentby BelaKabarda @ 12:22pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Actually, the group itself is a fan club. Police are calling the segment of it involved in criminal activity a gang. According to the article, that is a very small percentage of the overall fan base of the band 'Insane Clown Posse', so labeling all individuals following the band as gang members would be inherently incorrect, just like it would be incorrect to label all followers of Johnny Cash alcoholics. (Though you might get better percentages there.)
(show comment)
HaHa
Report Commentby haddy17 @ 12:38pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
You're so funny Bela...
(show comment)
Juggalos
Report Commentby Grandmakr @ 1:11pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Did you also notice Juggalos mentioned in the article?

Thanks to a teenager, I was educated about Juggalo poems. The ones I learned of are vulgar. The words in one poem reminded me of words used by rapists.

The music of the Insane Clown Posse, as they state it, is about the violence they see in the world. Those listening to their music may have never known of the extent of violence, had they not listened to the music.

You state according to the article, that is a very small percentage... 30% is a small percentage? In 1980 that was the percentage of females molested and/or raped in the U.S. by the time they are 18. That statistic is now 33%. By this article, using the smaller amount of 3,000 X 30% = 900. I doubt each only commits one crime.
troll :-3
(show comment)
biff smitty
Report Commentby wtutalkingabout @ 9:24am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
read the first sentence of desertdancer's post - then read my comment. Perhaps it will make sense then...
ditto :***2
(show comment)
Does anyone know the penalty for attempted kidnapping?
Report Commentby B Happy 4 Ever @ 7:55am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I hope it is harsh to discourage this kind of activity from happening again! As for the clowns.....they are acting their part. A bunch of freaking clowns.
insightful :***3
(show comment)
UT CODE 76-4-102.
Report Commentby John Redcorn @ 8:40am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
It is a first degree felony punishable by imprisonment for an indeterminate term of not fewer than three years and which may be for life:
huh? :-8
(show comment)
Lay off the drugs bro!
Report Commentby Walter1 @ 8:28am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Have no idea what your comment has to do about anything? Good thought though - individual responsibility.
funny :+8
(show comment)
Bush
Report Commentby Tysnowboarder88 @ 8:51am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I actualy think that we can blame this one on George W. and his staff. We do that with everything else why not this one.
funny :+7
(show comment)
haha Thats awesome!
Report Commentby Eric J. @ 10:21am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
hurricane IKE is about to be added to his list. How dare he keep causing these hurricanes.
funny :+3
(show comment)
don't worry
Report Commentby nfteblj @ 1:23pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
As soon as Brocko is president, everything will be fixed. The wrongs of the world will be righted. Gas will drop to 20 year lows. The economy will be fixed and all wars will end. We'll never have dangerous natural disasters again, and the internet will be safe once again.

The planets will align and be brought into universal harmony, allowing meaningful contact with all forms of life - from extra terrestrials to common household pets.

Brock on Bill and Ted!

(sorry)
insightful :+3
(show comment)
Give statistical support for your claim
Report Commentby Dcnielsen @ 9:03am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Just because less than 1 percent of any group participates in crime does not mean their affiliation with that group is responsible for their actions. However, if greater than 25 percent of a groups followers are doing something there is some substance to it (your connection of the LDS with the FLDS has not has a connection for decades has no validity to it). Not to disassociate the individual committing the crime from justice, but something can be determined from patterns (that is they repeat) and it is those kinds of patterns we should try to avoid.
ditto :+4
(show comment)
Actually
Report Commentby Zachman @ 9:50am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
People that are LDS do not believe in any of the same things as those of the FLDS. They are in no way related. Maybe you should do a little research before stating your opinion.
disagree :-11
(show comment)
yes they are
Report Commentby Michelle S. @ 10:38am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
FLDS and LDS are related. It's just FLDS are extremists, just like most religions have. They just tweaked everything a little...
(show comment)
No
Report Commentby Ezfisher @ 12:54pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Michelle S.: Do some research. The theology of the FLDS Church does not follow the LDS Church. Perhaps 100 years ago there were some similarities, but they are basically two different religions now. Kind of like saying trout and sharks are basically the same because they are related evolutionarily. Sharks are just more extreme; just a few tweaks. Yeah, right.
offensive :-6
(show comment)
you are so stupid
Report Commentby witchywoman @ 12:48pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
of course there related moron. there a spin off group from the lds church maybe you should do the research and stop commenting totally. fricken duma**
(show comment)
Yeah...
Report Commentby haddy17 @ 12:53pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
You probably shouldn't comment either witchy. You're comment made you look just as unintelligent as Michelle.
(show comment)
Actually Witchy Moron
Report Commentby Stearman @ 1:24pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
your the dumb ars who should do the checking. The LDS
church and the FLDS are not and never have been connected in any way shape or form! So pull your
Mormon hating head out of your stuck up ars you stupid slag. This story has nothing to do with religion but ignorant morons like you have to in some way put some twisted spin on it to interject your psychobable bull crap about your hatred of another religion.
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby Barbbwiren R. @ 2:45pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
WOW I guess you told them..
(show comment)
Thank you
Report Commentby Zachman @ 4:36pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
to stearman and the others who actually know what they are talking about.
(show comment)
Hello
Report Commentby Zachman @ 4:32pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
witychwoman and michelle..
you two are complete idiots and you just proved that to everybody on KSL. Congratulations!
(show comment)
To wtutalkingabout
Report Commentby gemstone @ 12:50pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
What does the LDS church have to do with the stupid morons that tried to kidnap a 5 year old boy. And, the only victim here is the child.
funny :+4
(show comment)
I wonder...
Report Commentby Ben D. @ 7:54am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
If former SLC mayor Rocky Anderson is one of the leaders of these criminal clowns. The only thing missing on that clown while he was in office was a painted face!!!
disagree :-4
(show comment)
ben d
Report Commentby TPE101 @ 9:49am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
youre an idiot
funny :+6
(show comment)
Ben
Report Commentby Stearman @ 10:22am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
That was funny,and I have to dito you on that one.
tp101 is a freaking MORON Rocky lover.
funny :+4
(show comment)
Thanks Stearman
Report Commentby Ben D. @ 11:02am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Yeah, how seriously can you take a guy that uses the acronym TPE, which stands for Toilet Paper Eater???
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby TPE101 @ 1:55pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
really toilet paper eater? what are you 5? go back to nauvoo you red neck wood peckers

and who is rocky?
(show comment)
I am going to have to agree ....
Report Commentby freakshow1111 @ 1:57pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
w/ TPE101 you are an idiot Ben D!
ditto :***1
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby erikbrockhoff @ 8:11am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1594369

These guys are the lowest of the lower. Any followers of this ICP are the scum of the earth and need to find a deep deep deep deep deep holes and end them selves. Good day.
(show comment)
End themselves??
Report Commentby Daniel & kristin L. @ 2:16pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Obviously you have never met anyone who at one point in their lives listened to ICP. There are men and women who listen to this music that serve your country in uniform. Just because there are those out there that label themselves as part of some "gang" does not make all of those out there that listen to the music bad people. Once again, lets blame everyone else for our actions because we can't take responsibility for what we do...it's always someone else's fault. So lets blame ICP for these kids trying to kidnap other kids. So anyone that listened to Michael Jackson...Throw em all in jail, they must be child molesters, lets throw in all LDS men too, cause they must be polygamist. Give me a break. If anyone is scum of the earth, it's you Erin. You need a reality check!!
insightful :+5
(show comment)
West Valley?????
Report Commentby Teemusky @ 8:49am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I grew up in this area for 23 years and it has never been called West Valley. It is in Taylorsville. I love how the media (KSL) wrongly portrays crime and automatically ives it to West Valley. Get your areas right before you write about t.
offtopic :-1
(show comment)
Agreed.
Report Commentby firedad6 @ 9:29am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I live in Taylorsville.. The streets they showed on the news are Teakwood and Beechwood.. that sits in Taylorsville....
funny :***8
(show comment)
Teakwood and Beechwood
Report Commentby TPE101 @ 9:57am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
This region has been long disputed territory, a many battles have been fought to conquer the land but as the violence continues it is unclear whether the area belongs to the Jewish people of Taylorsville or the Islamic fundamentalists of West Valley. You cannot blame the news for being unclear on the specific name of the area.

Now I want to know how Juggalos infiltrated the boarder.
insightful :***
(show comment)
Big but,
Report Commentby Ezfisher @ 1:05pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I don't have a problem giving this area to Taylorsville, but go east on 4100 South and you will find a huge brick welcome sign welcoming drivers to West Valley City. Perhaps West Valley City conquered this area after you moved away.
(show comment)
I agree with you
Report Commentby Michelle S. @ 9:11am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
And if these kids do this just because they are affiliated with ICP, I don't think that music group should be allowed to have a show in Utah. West Valley is the main city these kids like to hang out. What they say in the music is disgusting and offensive. Definitely first class, redneck, crap. If you look through the postings that speak badly about this group there is alway at least one troll and some have two. Apparently most of their stupidity runs in pairs.
troll :-9
(show comment)
I think Michelle S is Whack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report Commentby MMontoya @ 10:54am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
So you do everything that the artist you listen to says? Music is for people who have grown up with a DIFFERENT life then being in UTAH with all the MORMONS making the rules. ICP has some very truthful things to say that people don't like to see cause it is so true. Violent J the main star of ICP came to UTAH and said "If you think this is a gang, you are not a Juggalo. This group is family not just a group of people that know each other, we love each other" so if you wanna judge people then judge yourself, cause you aren't any better than the rest of the world so don't think you are
(show comment)
mmontoya
Report Commentby Michelle S. @ 11:27am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
You are funny. All gangs consider themselves family, and just by you saying that, proves they are. They all "love" each other. The question is why don't they share that concept with everyone. And the main star saying "if you think this is a gang, you are not a Juggalo", So what is a Juggalo? A gang name? And I don't need to judge myself. I don't hurt people. I would like to know... what do you think of the people who call themselve Juggalos and do hurt people?
(show comment)
Juggalos don't do everything they say huh?
Report Commentby princeandrew0909 @ 12:50pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Then explain why all of them drink that stupid drink they invented, can't remember the name off hand, but they sell it at places like Hot Topic, and sells out all the time to ICP's dumb following.
And what about the whole backyard wrestling crap that the Juggalo's all participate in? ICP told all of you that it's the best thing since sliced bread, and all of you partake in it.
The police suspect that the number is around 3-4 thousand members in Utah, but I'm going to have to go with a larger number like 20,000-25,000 in Utah. Just a guess, but you see those stupid Red Clown w/ a Hatchet window stickers everywhere.
If it's a family, than there is some serious inbreeding/incest going on!
(show comment)
MMontoya is a fairy too...
Report Commentby haddy17 @ 1:02pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
You're probably an avid professional wrestling fan just like your stellar idols who call themselves the "insane clown posse." I laugh at you. I laugh long and hard at you. I should actually thank you for your heartwarmingly homo post. Get a job.
(show comment)
mmontoya...IDIOT
Report Commentby angela123514 @ 2:09pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
"Its's not a gaing...It's family..." of freaking IDIOTS...GET A LIFE...Get a job...
disagree :-2
(show comment)
I think the suspects
Report Commentby searay101 @ 11:21am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
were just clowning around.
funny :+24
(show comment)
These guys are giving clowns a bad name
Report Commentby Derick S. @ 7:19am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I better do a back ground check before I hire a clown for my daughters birthday.
(show comment)
Juggalo's eh?
Report Commentby Ironmomo @ 7:36am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
So these guys are into facepainting......I'm sure many people here would love to "face paint" them next time......

Black and blue with a little red mixed in are my favorite face paint colors.
(show comment)
Ironmomo......Let's hope so! That is a good one
Report Commentby B Happy 4 Ever @ 7:59am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I know now to watch out for these idiots very CLOSELY!!!!!!!!

We are all going to be watching very closely for these sinister clowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(show comment)
A new movie???
Report Commentby Ben D. @ 7:55am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Perhaps a movie about this bunch will be made. They could call it:

"American Juggalo"!!!!
troll :-2
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby MMAfan999 @ 8:48am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
They already made a movie about these crazy clowns...Batman
funny :***8
(show comment)
Can we not
Report Commentby wtutalkingabout @ 7:19am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
just transport all gang members to the west desert, arm them, and then tell them that the last one standing goes free? Then we'll throw the last one in jail for the rest of his live.
What a drain on society these people are; I am glad that the boy got away.

I guesa that I am also going to need to find another name for my wife's ta-ta's now, as jugaloos has now been taken from me.
ditto :+7
(show comment)
Will not work
Report Commentby chaos punx @ 7:34am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
You let the last one go then it will just infect a new cell and the cancer will spread. So your just going to have to kill that one too. Also what do you Consider a gang member? because there are a lot of types out there in this world that you would have to put in the west desert. I think you may find it more easy to just move your self into the middle of no where because our citys and towns are full of this "Gangster" type Mentality all the way from City hall to the street corner. We the people let this cancer grow out of controll for a long time I think.
(show comment)
Why ?
Report Commentby Dan F. @ 7:59am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Why leave it up to the gangs to take care of each other ? Have Dept. of Fish and Game issue hunting tags for these thugs and the good citizens / hunters would thin out the herd real quick . The rest would be looking for a good place to lay low .
(show comment)
Racism, according to Mike Honda
Report Commentby Monty p. @ 8:06am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
If we were to take all the gang members out the desert and make them live in tents, Mike Honda would call us all racists.

At least if we armed them, they'd thin themselves out.
(show comment)
Sounds like
Report Commentby Aaron @ 9:44am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
they're probably already well armed- we just need to transport them to the west desert.
ditto :***3
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby chaos punx @ 7:25am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Juggalos!!! You want to talk about a group of ridiculous,ignorant,tastless people? Well These people are it. These types are just living proof that human beings evolved from apes! There small sponge like brains have this really neat way of just absorbing the crap from there god like clowns and putting it into action. Im not saying all ICP fans are like this because a good amount of people can take some music for what it is. But there are those fools out there that just need to have there heads checked.
funny :+7
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby Morty @ 7:35am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I used to listen to ICP back in High School. Their lyrics were brash, crude, and violent...I guess that's why I liked them, they were entertaining and of kind of funny. I liked them back then. I guess I missed those subliminal messages that said I should paint my face and commit crimes though. I guess I'll have to go back and listen again.
troll :-26
(show comment)
chaos punx
Report Commentby wtutalkingabout @ 7:36am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
After reading your rambling, disjointed post that is filled with poor grammer and misspellings, I think that you are also afflicted with a "small sponge like brain"
Trashing on others is far more effective when you present your argument in an intelligent manner. I would recommend writing your post in Word, running a "spell check", and then cutting and pasting. It may help the rest of us to understand what you are writing about.
Good luck in the future!
(show comment)
That proves it
Report Commentby chaos punx @ 7:45am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
wtutalkingabout is My english teacher! He must be a Juggalo. He just graded my rant and I got an F. Ok I will see you in a few hours sir. sould I print this page and turn it in when I get in calss?? This would be so cool if it was my real teacher on here. lol!!!
(show comment)
ha!
Report Commentby chaos punx @ 7:47am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Sir! Im still typing stuff wrong. Grade that you [no swearing please]!!!
(show comment)
Sir!?
Report Commentby Truestory4 @ 2:03pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
That is all you are going to correct yourself on? How about "English" "Should" "class" Those are just a few. I won't bother going into the puncuation with you.
(show comment)
"I'm"
Report Commentby Truestory4 @ 2:06pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Thank you very much.
funny :***7
(show comment)
wtutalk...
Report Commentby biff smitty @ 7:47am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
it's "grammar" not grammer, you dufuss
(show comment)
OH NO!!
Report Commentby chaos punx @ 7:50am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Wtutalkingabout did you make a spell check error also?
Shame on you sir. I really do hope you are my 3 period teacher. Im going to give you hell today if you are.
(show comment)
Sir!
Report Commentby Truestory4 @ 2:08pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
funny :+5
(show comment)
biff
Report Commentby Osamaishidinginprovo @ 7:52am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
oh snap!!
huh? :-1
(show comment)
why, wtutalkingabout?
Report Commentby older but wiser @ 12:32pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Because he disagrees with you?
huh? :-3
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby TPE101 @ 10:24am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
you realize juggalos only exist in backwood places like this... silly middle america this is what you spawn - socially incapable children who paint their faces, wear stupid haircuts and drink faygo. You wont find Juggalos and Juggalettes in France, not in Algeria, no, you wont even find Juggalos in New York City, or Los Angeles, you find them in socially repressed places like Salt Lake City, Norman Oklahoma, and in the Appalachians with the Hill Billies.

Obviously these kids make a choice to be this way and they cannot blame society, but if you want to prevent these kids from growing into clowns stop sheltering your children, stop giving them a reason to rebel in this way, let them rebel like normal kids from any other city.
(show comment)
tpe101
Report Commentby older but wiser @ 12:34pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
And do what?? Join REAL gangs? If the juggalos aren't a real gang then I say YIPPEE!! What idiot wants the "real" thing here?
huh? :-2
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby TPE101 @ 12:58pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I do blood.
(show comment)
tpe101
Report Commentby older but wiser @ 1:05pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
instead of infecting this country with what you would like to see HERE, why not just move where it already exists. I bet you'd fit right in. There are problems enough here without begging for more. If you like that sort of thing feel free to leave at any time and take like-thinking people with you
(show comment)
OLD
Report Commentby TPE101 @ 3:05pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
older but wiser, you arent so wise are you? Just old. Do you know of anything outside of your little bubble?

I dont know where you read anything about "Real Gangs" in my post... and buddy, wise up youve already got real gangs in Salt Lake City. But lets discuss, at least organized gangs like the crips and bloods have some sort of reason for what they are doing, they are doing it for money, drugs or revenge. Juggalos do it just to do it, because they feel that inflicting this kind of havoc is cool. Your ways will eventually eat you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3iryBLZCOQ
ditto :+9
(show comment)
Plaster
Report Commentby Whoisdoing thethinkinghere? @ 7:25am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Plaster their faces painted and clean all over the news and then see what they have to say!

See if their family can recognize them and how proud they must be!

Let the children be aware that not all clowns are friendly just because they look like one!

Hang'em high!
funny :+20
(show comment)
You're Kidding Right?!
Report Commentby emt-i @ 7:28am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
What is this, Bozo the Clown meets Dr. Dre?! What happens in their drive-by shootings, a Geo Metro pulls up and 20 of these tards jump out and start shooting water guns and throwing cream pies!? Then we have the two freaks with the battle axe!!! What did they do after? Go home and see how their ork is doing on World of Warcraft? "Insane Clown Posse"? Really? Sounds like a bunch of tards the saw Stephen King's "IT" one too many times.
(show comment)
That's funny.
Report Commentby James K. @ 8:24am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
These Juggalos have always reminded me of Pennywise from 'It'. I think he's the reason I hate clowns.
(show comment)
I totally agree
Report Commentby Coffee is not a sin... @ 8:39am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
After reading "IT", I have never liked clowns. Clowns are just freaky...
Wake up Utah, these clowns are nothing to joke about. Start googling Insane clown Posse and take a look on youtube also. Educate yourselves so you know what your kids are listening too...
(show comment)
I was trolled
Report Commentby Coffee is not a sin... @ 9:48am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
must have been by a Freakin CREEPY Clown!
(show comment)
oh I get it!
Report Commentby Coffee is not a sin... @ 11:50am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Trolls and Clowns are related, and all they can do is Troll, troll, troll.. Evil little things trolls and clowns!!!
(show comment)
Is this for real?
Report Commentby LostinSLC @ 7:29am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
People who dress like clowns and commit crimes? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ......ok I should not laugh but it is something really out of a bad B movie.

Glad this kid got away, and he did the right thing. I still have to laugh that those who are trying to be taking seriously dress up in clown paint, he he he. Maybe Bozo or Crusty is their leader?
(show comment)
very scary!!!
Report Commentby Haggard @ 7:31am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Why is this s.o.b.'s loose?
this is very dangerous, now if a child get kidnapped by one of this s.o.b.'s the poor child will not be able to identify them...

I was thinking to hire a clown for my daughters birthday, but now that is out of the picture!!!

I have 3 rotty's and my yard is fenced, I will like to see this s.o.b.'s trying to kidnap my baby...hahahaha!!!(just kidding)
I think if someone is even thinking of even peeping through my fence I will know, big time!!!
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby barahir333 @ 9:19am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Hey buddy. Surprise, but you misunderstood me on the other story. I'm actually on your side.

And "Barahir" isn't "American" because its Tolkien.
Genius.
(show comment)
Dang....
Report Commentby Ima Mom @ 7:36am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Glad this little kid was more on the ball than a couple of Clowns. Scary stuff. I still say all Gang Members should be rounded up, given a parachute, Army rations, a gun and all the bullets they can carry and just randomly dropped over Kuwait...
funny :+8
(show comment)
Great idea!
Report Commentby Lurkinlizard @ 7:43am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Freedom isn't free, and they can earn theirs.

If they find Osama, they can use their double-headed battle ax on him.
(show comment)
Over Kuwait?
Report Commentby G.I. Yuseph @ 7:44am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
You want those dirtbags dropped into a peaceful, sovereign nation? Maybe you meant Iraq... or possibly Afghanistan? Although I think that they would just use that as an excuse to join the other side. How's about we just declare a certain time of the year, 'Gang Banger Hunting Season'? I would be the first in line to buy my tags. I would have NO remorse knocking a few of them out of existence every year!
(show comment)
How's that other guy doing anyway?
Report Commentby wilco64256 @ 7:37am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I keep hoping to see a follow up for the kid that nearly got decapitated with the battle axe. I know it's a bit offtopic, but anybody know how he's doing?
insightful :+3
(show comment)
Update on Justin
Report Commentby Lalalaa @ 10:23am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Justin is actually doing really well. He is friends with my daughter and I couldn't believe it when he walked through my door 10 days or so after the attack. He has some pretty nasty scarring to "show off" but I was amazed at just how quickly he was recovering. He had even been riding his bike that day, much to his doctor's dismay, I am sure. The resilience of youth...
(show comment)
speaking of that story
Report Commentby Truestory4 @ 2:13pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
is it me or is this they first time you've heard anything about this having to do with juggalo's? i don't remember hearing that connection.
(show comment)
Truestory...
Report Commentby Lalalaa @ 3:49pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
They named the suspects as Juggalos all along. That was a big part of the story.
(show comment)
Maybe a trip
Report Commentby Gspaldin @ 7:39am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
to the big house in full clow makeup would be educational for them.
(show comment)
As a true hip-hop head
Report Commentby nosmelone @ 7:41am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I can't believe that ICP really has a following. These guys are idiots. For the love of all that is good and holy I hope the Juggalos or whatever they are called grow out of this childish trend. Can you imagine these cats in jail sharing their story with the other jailbirds,"yeah I had my face painted like a clown and tried to kidnap a 9 year old but he fought us off, and then ratted us out". Pathetic!
ditto :***7
(show comment)
I think the real crime here
Report Commentby speakandspell @ 7:45am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
...is listening to ICP.
(show comment)
Insane
Report Commentby Polarprincess @ 7:49am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
is right. From the first time that I heard about this band I thought that they should have been taken out of the music business, not be able to have their records put out there so people of any age could get them. I know alot of you will call this cencorship and that is all right. Go ahead, and there are alot of other groups besides ICP that should have their records pulled also. These groups talk about killing, raping women,murder, etc. And I do think that after a while of listening to these types of lyrics you do become influenced by them.Mostly if you are not in the right state of mind. And by this horrible act against that young child, these ICP followers are not. And I agree with the comment take these punks in their full clown make up and dress and put them in prison and let the inmates of the Utah State Prison show them what they do to crap that dresses up like clowns and try to hurt little kids. Not going to be a pretty picture I bet.
(show comment)
Insane
Report Commentby chaos punx @ 8:26am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
You are right sir. Its also a shame that I know at least 5 goods bands in SLC that should be on a lable and enjoying the fruits that these jokers (ICP) have. Goes to show the music biz is all about selling us trash and not talent. People if you want to see real talent go out and support local and underground bands
funny :+6
(show comment)
and
Report Commentby Zach F. @ 8:30am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
David Archuleta.
funny :+3
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby Zach F. @ 8:39am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
sorry that was very bad joke.
(show comment)
ICP = CRAP
Report Commentby AIMLESSDRIVE @ 9:05am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
still blows my mind any one listens to their socalled "music"
huh? :-6
(show comment)
Like before
Report Commentby Carmen J. @ 7:53am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Many years ago in the American Continent...? Sounds familiar?
(show comment)
Juggalos?
Report Commentby Craig @ 7:59am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Open season, I say, and not with battle axes, either. Until folks are willing to take up arms against this sort of scum, they will prey upon our children.
(show comment)
Seems like a perfect candidate for RICO prosecution.
Report Commentby Mr. Cryptozoic @ 8:03am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
troll :-5
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby thenook @ 8:06am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
You clearly have no clue of what Rico is for or why by your logic, it would apply to any black kid listening to rap too.
troll :-1
(show comment)
Maybe I only have the vaguest idea garnered from news reports of it's usage
Report Commentby Mr. Cryptozoic @ 10:15am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I will grant you that.
but it seems that you don't either
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby thenook @ 8:05am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Did they spray him with Fago root beer first?
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby thenook @ 8:13am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
If not, they are not true juggalos.
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby thenook @ 8:08am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
and Styx plays backwards satanic messages, and people listening to it kill themselves!!
troll :-10
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby thenook @ 8:12am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Having been to TWO ICP concerts, placing blame on music for choices people make, is stupid... People have been blaming music for the ills of society for the better part of a century.... It made no sense then, it makes no sense now. You can draw a correlation between any two events and try to say one causes the other, but it's just not true. I know of a child molester in jail that listens to The Eagles !!!! The Eagles are to blame!!!!!
(show comment)
thenook
Report Commentby VanWilder @ 8:27am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
You are an Idiot
(show comment)
look at
Report Commentby firedad6 @ 9:21am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
the performers. Some of these performers are bad role models to our youth. Music has a huge influence on millions of people.. I have dealt with those that have listened to ICP and others. Some of these guys do it for the thrill.
I do think however that if you are dumb enough to commit a crime then you should do the time... JMO
(show comment)
Since you've attended...
Report Commentby haddy17 @ 1:22pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
a super homo ICP concert, you earn fairy status too. Insane Clown Posse! The band name just screams coolness. These guys make Kid Rock look upper class.
(show comment)
One more
Report Commentby Doctor Bill @ 8:13am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
One more wonder brought to us by our neighbors to the south
(show comment)
wait..
Report Commentby Zach F. @ 8:29am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Arizona has nothing to do with this!
I mean isnt that where Bella Swan is from?
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby Zach F. @ 8:39am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
another joke... GEEZ
disagree :-3
(show comment)
ICP Is Not Responsible For This
Report Commentby New Revolution Ventures @ 8:14am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Insane Clown Posse should not be held accountable at all. These morons are the ones who chose to dress like them and commit violence.

I do agree, however, that music such as this should be sold behind the counter to adults only.

And if someone's little brain can't make the disconnect between entertainment and reality, then they should be held accountable for their own actions.
troll :-8
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby thenook @ 8:15am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
You are right. After the last concert of theirs I went to as a child, It made me buy a case of fago root beer and spray strangers with it.
(show comment)
thenook
Report Commentby New Revolution Ventures @ 8:22am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
You are a moron.
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby thenook @ 8:19am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Heres' a thought: Maybe the parents of these little brained people should actually parent and make sure their little angels are not going to these kinds of shows. Maybe, just maybe, they should take an interest and check their kids' ipods once in a while keep track of their net surfing and keep tabs on the kids of people they associate with.
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby Zach F. @ 8:26am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I agree I dont think the actual group should be blamed for the actions of idiots. I dont think we need to have them censored either, I agree with your last comment nook... I can only assume Fago Rootbeer has something to do with ICP...
But you cant deny that there is something evil about that group, maybe its just an act but take a look at the posters, websites and album covers... you cant help but feel uncomfortable around them.
Well at least I do, so I just dont listen to them. and that is what all the people crying for censorship need to do.
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby thenook @ 8:31am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Ya, their hallmark is having cases and cases of fago brand root beer on stage and spraying the audience with it through the length of the show. It's a complete mess. If anything, soda pop waste should be these guys' only addressable crime. They are a borderline barely listenable fat white boy rap duo that paints their faces like clowns. Their only crime is against good taste. Making any connection between other people that emulate them in appearance and crimes those people commit, is pretty stupid. But then again it IS KSL reporting we are talking about here.
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby Game Over @ 9:01am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
thenook, I think your comments are funny. I used to listen to ICP, I turned out fine. I lead a great life and have never painted my face like a clown. I don't take what I hear in music literally.
(show comment)
Game Over and thenook both...
Report Commentby haddy17 @ 1:33pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
have earned fairy status. Congradulations! That makes four so far on this post. I salute all those that ever listened to this fine "music."
(show comment)
Game Over... agreed...
Report Commentby ccandc @ 2:02pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I have listened to them since i was a teenager... i'm not in my mid-20's, a mother, a wife, and have NO criminal record... sure the music is violent and quite a bit over the line, BUT I have a brain and I realize that I probably shouldn't act out everything I hear in music...
(show comment)
Little Brain?
Report Commentby Grandmakr @ 1:52pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
The problem with this music - Children listen to it. Children are impressionable. The lyrics are suggestive.
(show comment)
Grandmakr
Report Commentby ccandc @ 2:02pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Agreed... children shouldn't EVER be allowed to listen to music like this...
(show comment)
anyone...
Report Commentby Natasha S. @ 8:24am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
... who listens to ICP is a freaking loser anyway...
(show comment)
Question is?
Report Commentby Walter1 @ 8:34am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
What were they going to do with or to the child? I doubt it was for ransome, the clowns don't seem thet bright. So it was for mayhem, killing or sexual abuse. When the 18 year old gets to prison I hope the rumor is sexual abuse, that and rape are not tolerated in the inmate polulation. Justice will then be served.
funny :***
(show comment)
They were
Report Commentby Zach F. @ 8:41am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
going to make him watch Superman IV: The Quest for Peace. why does it matter what they were going to do to the child?
(show comment)
maybe all of them should be arrested......
Report Commentby XClementineX @ 8:46am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
...its just a thought. but seriously i am sick of hearing about these clowns. figuratively and literally thats what they are. and why waste time with them right? see what happens when you let them roam the streets people lives are in danger. honestly i have had the "oppertunity" to hang out with a bunch of them...its all the same...pot, their crappy music, drinking and promiscuous sexual comments and activities...really guys? there are far much better things to do with life they try and kill people and kidnap innocent children. go read a book get educated and stop being so stupid.
(show comment)
juggalos....Sad!
Report Commentby Ben L. @ 8:52am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
ICP (insane clown possie),have you have ever listened to their crap (not music), I cant believe they acually have a fan base. I hate every thing they are about and any one who acually rocks the hatchet man symbol like its something to be proud of.

that being said its not ICP's fault that people are stupid, hell its made them a lot of money. it comes down to the individual to make reasonable life choices
and it goes to show that any one who would be proud to be a juggalo has not only a low IQ but a few srews lose upstairs.
(show comment)
What a bunch of freakin' dorks
Report Commentby Spamrancher @ 8:52am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
What kind of a moron would want to run around painted up like a clown. When I was that age, that kind of behaviour would invite asskickings.
(show comment)
Waste of air
Report Commentby JRoundy @ 8:58am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
This is very close to where I live....hmm...maybe one night when I'm driving, I'll conveniently run one over...but then I'll be scrubbing face paint off my car for days.

It makes no sense to me why somebody would follow clowns, literally, and worship them as Gods. What's worse is that these juggalos breed children, and bring more useless wastes of space on to the earth. We should have a national "Fix your Juggalo Day" where we nuetar and spay them at a discount price...kinda like the Humane Society does...
(show comment)
I 100% Agree!!!!!!!!! FIX EM ALL!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha
Report Commentby AIMLESSDRIVE @ 9:04am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
they are not only over breeding but inter-breeding maybe that is the reason they are so stupid!!
(show comment)
Trolling
Report Commentby JRoundy @ 9:07am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Uh oh...looks like some clown here is taking offensive to our comments.

Here's some advice-
Wash your faces, repaint all the fences you tagged with "ICP", realize that nobody likes you, get jobs, take off your over sized jersey with the "hatchet man",...and then burn them, and maybe make yourself a useful part of society?
funny :+9
(show comment)
IPC
Report Commentby helly @ 9:03am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
You can't spell 'crap' without 'rap'.
(show comment)
Obviously, the attempted kidnapping was some sort
Report Commentby Otherjonathon L. @ 9:10am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
of test or "initiation". Ater some of these pieces of debris used a "battle axe" on their last victim, who knows what would have happened to an innocent child?
This is reminiscent of some older movie themes of the '80s'.
Perhaps it's time to declare all out war on all gangs or crews of this type? I think so.
Juggalos? It's time for them and all others like them to be eradicated from the Earth.
Why give them any credibility at all, other than as targets of opportunity? After this last incident, they deserve nothing less.
(show comment)
Insightful...
Report Commentby Lurkinlizard @ 9:50am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
...but you're scaring me a little. You're lumping a lot of people together, some of whom aren't involved in criminal activity at all.

Plus, if we as a society eradicate everyone who thinks or believes differently than we believe they should, we've become a society of slaves and I would rather die than exist like that.

We should prosecute those who conspire, commit, and tangibly promote criminal activity. And they should get more than a slap on the wrist and a "please don't do that again, but I know you had a hard childhood so group hug, everyone!"

But please, lets not police thoughts, but actions instead.
(show comment)
Lurkin', I'm only lumping those who are indeed violent criminals in
Report Commentby Otherjonathon L. @ 11:18am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
with each other.
when you attempt to snatch a FIVE year old off the streets, you get no mercy from me at all. Obviously, they were going to harm or murder him. Why else would they do it?
I could care less what people do for recreation, but when it comes to violent activity, then it's time to act as a society for the protection of innocents.
I abhor censorship of any kind, but I abhor those who foist violence upon the defenseless in our society, such as the infirmed, seniors and esepcially children.
Such people, deserve no mercy in my opinion, an I cannot morally apologize for what I truly believe.
If it appeared that I was lumping all in with these two pieces of debris, perhaps you misread, or misinterpreted my actual comments. We are not that far apart.
(show comment)
Gotcha
Report Commentby Lurkinlizard @ 1:49pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Thanks for the clarification. I was going off the "It's time for them and all others like them to be eradicated from the Earth." part of your post.

I totally agree with your points: protection of the innocent is (our should be) our priority, along with taking the ones who victimize them out of society so they can never hurt another.

I wish you all the best as you do it.

Thank you, and stay safe.
(show comment)
Try the 18 year old with child endangerment charges towards the 15 year old
Report Commentby BB @ 9:13am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
The 18 year old that was with the 15 year old should also be charged with corruption of a minor (or what ever it legally is). Like we would with an adult giving kids drugs or having sex with someone under age. We make the adult responsible when dealing with the underage. This may discourage them from taking the younger kids along.
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby barahir333 @ 9:15am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Look at me! I'm a scary clown! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH! I scare you! I paint my face and I'm scary! Mom sometimes still grounds me! OOOOOOOOOOH!
(show comment)
WVC???
Report Commentby firedad6 @ 9:25am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
This happened in Taylorsville.. This is just down the street where I go to church... hmmm... Sounds like someone got the Cities mixed up...
(show comment)
That's KSL for you
Report Commentby JRoundy @ 9:37am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Any crime that happens west of state street must be West Valley. It's also funny KSL gave descriptions of the criminals in this case, but if it's someone of a different race, they don't mention their description at all.
(show comment)
Jroundy...
Report Commentby ccandc @ 2:11pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
if a reporter says something like "a tall man with black curly hair, dark brown eyes and black skin," the reporter will get stung with a million hits for racism... just how our society works... you can say white skin, blond hair, and blue eyes, without any white person screaming racism or racial profiling...
(show comment)
OK, let me see if I read this right?
Report Commentby Kim L. @ 9:29am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
People dress up like clowns and then they go and committ crimes? What in the name of everything holly are they thinking? What a bunch of pathetic losers. I'll bet 90% of them are on welfare and/or drawing unemployment leeching off of society while they engage in this moronic behavior. I'd be so embarrassed I'd stay indoors and hide if I was one of these low lifes. Give me a friggin break.
disagree :-5
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby JaseOfAce @ 9:42am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Something about this story seems a bit odd. Sounds like a little kid got scared of the big, bad scary clowns, created a story that the parents embellished. I mean think about it. Why would they try to kidnap him? How did a 5 year old get away from two people a lot bigger than him?

Don't get me wrong, I think Juggalos are morons. I mean really . . . let's dress up like scary clowns! Oooooooooooooooooh! Dorks. But still, there is something that just isn't sitting right with this kid's story.
(show comment)
I think
Report Commentby punkinemmy @ 12:23pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
you're a moron. I doubt the kid made up the story....The clowns don't sound very smart in the first place, so I'm pretty sure a 5 year old could get away.
(show comment)
How did the five year old get away you ask?
Report Commentby haddy17 @ 1:50pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Did you see the picture of the 18 year old winner? I'm surprised his brain empowers him to walk let alone catch a seemingly vulnerable child!
(show comment)
get a job
Report Commentby Art E. @ 9:52am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
what a bunch of clowns!
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby bring it @ 10:03am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I have yet to find a juggalo that is not affiliated with one of the larger, more dangerous gangs.
I think anyone over the age of 3 who dresses up like a clown for fun, should first have there head examined. Secondly, I can't go into the bank with a hat or sunglasses, so why should they be allowed to roam around dressed like a clown isn;t that kind of Oxymoronic. you have full grown teenagers (Or adults) dressed as a clown wouldn't that raise suspicion, WAIT let's say it out loud
" yes Ms dispatcher there is some weird kid in front of my house dressed like a clown, acting suspicious could you have someone check them out" quick trip to the 10-96 file if you ask me.
CWP the wave of the future...... I HOPE
(show comment)
Scum
Report Commentby Mark M. @ 10:05am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
What of bunch of punk cowards. What would they do with this little kid. Scum clown posse
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby Blob @ 10:09am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I am sorry but I thought that a Juggalo was what you did after eating green Jello in the toliet like I did this morning. Or does it need to be cherry Jello?
(show comment)
Taylorsville
Report Commentby Arc @ 10:10am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
The area shown is in Taylorsville not West Valley City.
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby haddy17 @ 1:52pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Who cares again?
troll :-7
(show comment)
Ah Good Ole ICP!
Report Commentby John D. @ 10:14am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I remeber listening to these guys back in 95 when I was in jr high....

It's funny how alot of you demonize things you don't understand

Now I can agree today's "juggalos" are idiots, (I mean honestly who paints there face up and walks around town let alone tries to kidnap a little boy?..)

However you people and the police over react. Juggalos are not a gang.. more like a group of like-minded individuals which in some cases leads to a "mob mentality"
If Juggalos are considered gang members then so could Mormons, Republicans, Democrats, and all other music fans (Hippies, Hannah Montana fans, Britney Spears fans, etc)

And for those of you who are tying to blame ICP... JUST STOP NOW.

ICP has never endoresed kidnapping.... EVER

There subject material may seem vulgar and obscene to many however what they "rap" about (if you even consider it rap) Are killing Rednecks/bigots, Up tight religious groups, politicians, cops,judges,child molesters,etc)

In the end the only people to blame are the suspects themselves. NOT THE MUSIC.
(show comment)
Yes!!! We have another fairy!
Report Commentby haddy17 @ 1:56pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
That makes 5 on this thread. You can justify it all you want John D. You were once proud to be a "juggalo." It's a simple equation really. Juggalo = fairy. Enough said.
(show comment)
BATMAN
Report Commentby Eric J. @ 10:19am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
look a lot like the joker to me. That movie grossed me out cause of how close to reality it was. Not saying its a direct correlation, but i do think our media gives boys like these ideas.....
(show comment)
well
Report Commentby If Only... @ 10:21am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
If it was a crime it has to be in west valley, i hate that there is so much trash talk about west valley.
(show comment)
I always had a bad feeling about clowns.
Report Commentby BBQ Billy @ 10:22am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
This just proves my point that clowns are evil.
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby bring it @ 10:24am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
well, have you ever heard of planting the seed or subliminal if they didn't sing about killing people
and use an iconic platform to do so this would not be happening, I have never heard Hannah Montana sing about being a Cop killer nor have i ever heard of Hippies (which I am one) preaching the killing of another actually Hippies preach and sing about peace and love. IDIOT
(show comment)
What???!!!
Report Commentby Klimber510 @ 10:28am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Between 3000 and 4000 members of the Juggalos in Utah???? Holy crap! What kind of nonsense is this?
(show comment)
IT'S MORE THAN ICP GARBAGE
Report Commentby Stobbe @ 10:47am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
There are MANY so called "bands" that glamorize thug life, as well as many video games. Society has embraced it rather than rejected it, the consequences are manifest daily, this crime just one example.

Listen to Tech 9 or Twisted......same criminal element.

Parents, it's more than music, it's a lifestyle.
(show comment)
Juggalo
Report Commentby Carbuff @ 10:52am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
A FIVE YEAR OLD! What is this world coming to? A five year old can't even play outside because of creeps like this. SHAME! Better use these creeps as a symbol of WHY not to act like this and make them WISH they were dead. (Note to Judge*). If good people speak out and show up to court in defense of innocent children, and write letters to the judges who let guys like this walk free or do "community service", it sure couldn't hurt.
(show comment)
Holy Facepaint, Batman!
Report Commentby But_then_what_do_i_know @ 11:04am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
This is horrible. There is so much evil in the world.

A 15-year-old boy? How does that work? My 15-year-old has to ask me before he goes anywhere. "Hey, mom, can I go paint my face like a clown, join my friends, the Juggalo gang, and kidnap a kid this afternoon?"
"Gee, son, let me think about that for just a nanosecond. Um, yeah. I think not. Now go get the lawn mowed."
huh? :-4
(show comment)
Trolled?
Report Commentby John D. @ 11:22am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Did I hit a nerve?

Those of you who are upset by ICP's lyrics are likely the ones they are referring to in there songs lol.

Hippies sing about love and peace? Sure they do they also harbor that "Anti-establishment" vibe

Can we say, Peter Tosh, Bob Marley, String Cheese Incident, Phish, Grateful Dead?

Hippies are non violent? What about those eco-warriors? can we say PETA? ELF?
If any of you knew anything about ICP, You would have known there last major release was about them being all about GOD.

so again troll away,
(show comment)
Which God were..........
Report Commentby big dude @ 11:52am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
you referring to? I spent five minutes looking at their web page and during that time found myself looking down the barrel of a sub-machine gun and two other weapons pointed at my face. I found several references to bloodiest fights, and many other forms of violence. There are hatchets all over the place along with many other weapons. All I saw was violence on their website. If I had any say they would be banned from Utah.
(show comment)
Well Big Dude I am glad we arent living by your standards.
Report Commentby John D. @ 1:15pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Most likely the God they are referring to is a christian based one

Im sorry you got distracted by all the shock and awe tactics that ICP employs but you need to realize IT's JUST ENTERTAINMENT. (Like Wrestling or Soap Operas) Do you really think that the Undertaker is an undead guy who goes around burying people alive?

ICP's Jokers Card messages could be compared to bible stories or their interpretation of them.

quoted from The Wraith:
"A presence can be felt by those who have followed the epic saga as told by the Insane Clown Posse. It is a presence that is synonymous with the crumbling of time itself. Thus emerges a being so powerful that he can exist between both the land of the living, and that of the dead. He goes by many names but is known to the living only as The Wraith. He walks upon worlds forgotten, and descends from Heavens; fade into gray to witness the death of all mortal things, so that he may guide the departed upon the path that they have chosen. Only now will we truly understand the meaning of the saga, for this saga all along, each Jokers Card, is actually none other than... the echo of our lives. "

The same could be said about the majority of organized religion.

Troll away or mark me as huh.
I know it's too complex for some of you and your feeble minds to comprehend.
(show comment)
John D. I missed something......
Report Commentby big dude @ 1:42pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
where looking down the barrel of an sub-machine pointed at your face was considered entertainment.

I have been in some pretty rough areas of California, Chicago and some other places and I guess I am kind of strange because I took offense to people pointing guns, pulling knifes and threatening me with bats.

I accidentally walked in on an attempted murder scene several years ago and witnessed a guy split another guys head open with a big piece of metal. I helped restrain the guy until the cops and paramedics got there. There was blood and chunks of hair laying around the guy on the floor.

Is this what you call entertainment?
(show comment)
RE: Big Dude & Faggy17
Report Commentby John D. @ 3:00pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Big Dude
Again I am sorry that your not able to distinguish Real Life from Entertainment

however what you just described could also be a scene from a horror movie (SAW, Bone Collector,etc)

It's not just me who considers it "entertainment" but the majority of society does as well. You and others may not agree with their subject matter however FREEDOM OF SPEECHis still honored here in the U.S.

No one is subjecting you to their music. If you don't like it Don't listen to it. Calling for a total ban of any music is retarded and Un American! If you agree with censoring a groups freedom of speech/expression simply because their views differ from yours You belong back in Nazi Germany or Communist China,Russia,Cuba or one of those Middle Eastern countries.
huh? :-3
(show comment)
If Juggalos are considered a gang?
Report Commentby John D. @ 11:35am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
And you people are so "streetwise"
Then what "side" "set" or area do they "claim"?
Can you show me which color(s) they wear?
Can you show me their gang signs? ( The hatchetman LOGO is not a gang sign)

Today's juggalo is by no means a gang member, infact... they are usually harrassed by the "gangsters". Typical juggalos are low-income(or in this case middleclass) white kids with low self-esteem who need a sense of belonging hence why they then form "groups" or "cliqs" as they all identify with one another. Now out in WVC/Taylorsville/South Salt Lake there is a HIGH percentage of Mexican gangbangers (Surenos 13) I am willing to bet those white kids got tired of being picked on and thus formed there own "gang" as a form of protection (Remeber safety in numbers)
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby bring it @ 12:40pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
They pretty much claim Kearns Magna west valley taylorsville
the one's that i am concerned with WEAR RED
and I am not sure How I would show you a gang sign on the computer, We all in kearns Know exactly who Juggalo's Claim or Actually who Claims the Juggalo's
So don't try to tell me they are not a violent street gang THEY ARE! There are good kids out there who listen to ICP granted< However most of the Juggalo's on the west side who sport the red Hatchet man are violent gang members and dopers
(show comment)
Nice list of cities you got there....
Report Commentby John D. @ 1:34pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Funny how there are all out on the Westside.

Oh No and they wear RED! What you think they are Blood Affiliated? For all you know they could be UofU Students lol. Gang signs huh? what the "W" or Westside "two fingers up, twisted in the middle"? You consider that a gang sign? so uh besides westside what are they claiming? Westside Juggalos? (ha that is almost 2 funny) I bet if they threw up the "peace sign" or the California Howdy you'd think they were gang signs.

Now lets just say that a group of individuals who claim to be juggalos are affiliated with a gang. THAT DOES NOT MAKE ALL JUGGALOS GANG BANGERS. I know thats hard for you to understand.

However the cities you listed already have a "gang" problem could it be that possibly these gangs listen to ICP? Wow what a shocker!

The ignorance on this board amazes me.

I guess if it aint good ole wholesome family entertainment like The Osmonds or David Archuleta it's negativity drivin music.
(show comment)
Get a Job?
Report Commentby MomofJuggeltte/Juggalo @ 11:43am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I am the Mother of not only a Juggalo, but also a Juggalette. They both have very good paying jobs, they are not on Welfare, and they are not in a Gang. They don't go around Beating people up, they don't kidnap 5 year olds, and they are not Deadbeats. We don't know exactly what happened in this situation, as these two young men have not been to trial, all we have is speculation, and imagination. We are so quick to blame Someone or Something, for what happened, including the Parents, instead of holding the person who actually committed the Crime responsible. I do not condone Any violence, especially when children are involved, before you make acusations of Gang mentality you should look at other groups that could be contstrued as a gang, such as LDS groups at school who taunt non-LDS students, should we continue?
(show comment)
If your little juggalos
Report Commentby punkinemmy @ 12:32pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
are so great and have wonderful jobs, why on earth do they want to dress up like clowns and act like idiots?
(show comment)
no subject
Report Commentby MomofJuggeltte/Juggalo @ 1:44pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
You obviously didn't actually read what I just said, you only see what you want to see...Just because somebody listens to certain types of music doesn't make them Idiots. I'm not attacking you or your beliefs, or the type of music you listen to, I don't even know you. You could be a very nice person, or you could be an Idiot, I really don't care, but don't judge everyone who is a fan of any type of Music on the actions of 2 people who do something like this.
(show comment)
You need to open your eyes!
Report Commentby But_then_what_do_i_know @ 2:33pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Do you know that when ICP comes to Saltair, the security company there has to double and more their manpower BECAUSE OF THE KIND OF PEOPLE WHO GO TO ICP CONCERTS. That would be your kids, proud mom. They are on a bad road and you are in denial. You need to help your kids before they head any further down that road. there is a saying that says "You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything." Your kids have fallen for anything - you need to quick help them find something to stand for...unless it's too late.
disagree :-1
(show comment)
What do you Know?
Report Commentby MomofJuggeltte/Juggalo @ 3:20pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Have you been to an ICP concert? or do you just believe everything you read in the Newspaper? Who's the close-minded Idiot?
(show comment)
You MomofJuggeltte/Juggalo...
Report Commentby haddy17 @ 3:01pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Have achieved super fairy status. You are truly a mother of fairies. You are also an idiot for endorsing that garbage your children listen to. You champion stupidity. I would love to have you reply to this post. I'm feeling sassy.
(show comment)
Have you ...
Report Commentby MomofJuggeltte/Juggalo @ 3:26pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Listened to the Radio lately...I would much rather they listen to ICP than Britney Spears! What do your children listen to? Barney?
(show comment)
juggalos a "gang"?
Report Commentby Brandon M. @ 11:50am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
individuals who listen to Insane Clown Posse as well as many other bands under the same record company should not be considered "gang" members just because they hang out together with the same people. sure some are into illegal activities but only 30% thats a little over a quarter of those individuals listening to the music. and i guarantee if you actually look around you will find at least 30% of anyone who listens to ANY type music wether its country, rap rock or anything are into illegal activities. dont label somebody a gang member just because the people with power dont like that specific type of music. if a bunch of cowboys got together and killed a kid while listening to, lets say, Garth Brooks your not gona label them gang members.
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby Bucky Buck Rogers @ 11:58am - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Parents need to take responsibility for kids'
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby Josh C. @ 12:33pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
one of them was 18 he is respnsible for himself
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby Bucky Buck Rogers @ 12:01pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
All of you people can talk all you won’t but the fact is the gangs are still there.
Talking about them will not solve the problem.

You must do what I have don, I live in W.V.C and my neighborhood is safe now
I started an armed citizen neighborhood watch; first I was a lone doing it

At the start I was harassed by some gang members they did not know that I was armed
The next night I was stopped by five of them, they thought they where real bad
That was fine with me, I told them top back off now!! This was 11 at night

They still keep walking toward me one of them sad man your out numbered
I sad no there is twelve of me 10 in the mag one in the pipe and me that is twelve
At that point I drew my weapon WOW a cloud of dust I am standing in the middle of the street alone

One of the neighbors ask would you have shot them if they had not ran I sad yes five to one
In a hart beat.
I told him in many jurisdictions, drawing,” showing" or flashing your gun is a criminal offense. You only draw your gun if you’re in fear for your life, or believe great bodily injury is impending Five to one Yes.

Now I have six neighbors who have a CWP who walk the streets late at night
There are always two of us out

You know now people come out at night and walk there dog s and children play at nighttime

Just two people doing this in a neighborhood at nighttime and you have no problems

W.V.P.D just drives right on by us no problem.

WE Need To Stand Our Ground

Statistical studies have shown that when more people in an area have concealed carry permits, crime goes down.

Shall we stand our ground or give it to the gangs?

Now you can TROLL me all you won’t
But I can set on my porch late at night and feel safe Can You?

KSL do you have a New Moderator ?
(show comment)
Yes, I can sit on my porch at night
Report Commentby GrizzlyRider @ 1:02pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
and feel safe. For the same reason you can. I'm armed and people know it! The world needs more people like you who aren't afraid to take back their rights and freedoms from ANY one, Juggalo, gang member, or corruption of any sort.

Everyone get a gun, learn how to use it, and get a CWP! You'll be much better off.
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby Bucky Buck Rogers @ 1:34pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
It feel so good to take back what was our in the first place

Do you not agree?

We need more People like you who will stand up fore their rights

The Meek will not Inherit the Earth.
They will fall victim to the scum of the earth

The Gangs
(show comment)
Maybe
Report Commentby Bud Weiser @ 12:06pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Maybe they were just sad Ute fans with the red face and tears. Go WSU
(show comment)
SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE SO NARROW MINDED!!!!!
Report Commentby Josh C. @ 12:07pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
ITS SAD TO SEE HOW MANY OF YOU ARE SO QUICK TO JUDGE WHEN THAT IS SUPPOSE TO BE A HIGHER POWERS JOB???? I DO UNDERSTAND WHERE SOME OF YOU ARE COMING FROM AND I JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HATE TO HEAR ABOUT CRIMES COMMITED TOWARDS CHILDREN. BUT WHAT ONE PERSON CHOOSES TO DO SHOULD NOT BE PRESUMED UPON TOWARDS THE FOLLOWERS OF THE SAME GROUP. NOT ALL JUGGALOS AND JUGGALETTES ARE SCRUBBY, DIRTY, CRUDE, DUMB, MINDLESS PEOPLE WHO PAINT THEIR FACES AND PRETEND THEY ARE SWINGING AXES. THERE IS A LOT MORE TO IT IF YOU WOULD TAKE THE TIME TO EVEN GET TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE MUSIC AND THE FEELINGS ABOUT IT, AROUND IT, AND PORTRAYED FROM IT. THEY SAY THAT IGNORANCE IS BLISS...AND TO BE HONEST I FEEL LIKE HALF OF THE COMMENTS ON HERE ARE POSTED WITH IGNORANCE.YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE MUSIC OR ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO THE MUSIC SO WHO ARE YOU TO SAY WHAT SHOULD BE DONE WITH THE JUGGALO NATION?? CHECK THIS OUT. ICP HAS PROVEN SINCE THEIR FIRST ALBUM DOG BEATS, BEFORE THEY WERE INSANCE CLOWN POSSE, THAT JUGGALOS ARE SUPPOSE TO REPRESENT FAMILY. MEANING... FINDING COMFORT WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE SAME VALUES AND CAN RELATE TO YOU ON MANY DIFFERENT LEVELS. THEIR MUSIC IS NOTHING BUT IMAGINATION AND FABRICATION FOR ENTERTAINMENT JUST CUZ THEY RAP ABOUT IT DOESN'T MEAN IT HAPPENED. VIOLENT JAY HIMSELF SAID THAT HE IS SICK OF THE BAD REP THAT JUFFALOS (FAKE JUGGALOS) ARE GIVING NOT ONLY ICP BUT THE FANS. ITS THE KIDS WHO CONFUSE WHAT THEY SAY THAT GIVE US THE BAD LABELS NOT WHAT THE MUSIC IS SAYING!!!

[Please don't shout with ALL CAPS.]
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby moe joe @ 12:29pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
what does the words mean? u cant understand it and they label themselves. the music nowadays is meaningless and its all about sex,killing someone, controlling your ole lady. being bossy drugs and everything bad. but again the headbanging music and the names of these so called music groups dont make anysence. . the music back in the 70`s and 80`s was more understandable. now its screaming in the microphone and banging on the drums and playing what they think is music on a gutar. its just noise. heck i could do that on mine and make a few measly bucks even if its worth that much. but its all noise. and screaming. get a real band like warrant,etc: now thats real music. that u can understand.not this newage or punk crap.
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby thenook @ 12:52pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Warrant killed the 80s.
(show comment)
First impressions...........
Report Commentby big dude @ 1:17pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
are the ones that carry the most weight.

You said, "ITS THE KIDS WHO CONFUSE WHAT THEY SAY THAT GIVE US THE BAD LABELS NOT WHAT THE MUSIC IS SAYING!!!"

As an adult I spent just about 5-10 minutes looking at ICP's website and checked out some of their songs and my first impression was, I saw a lot of violence portrayed on their website and in their music. I saw very little reference to family. If that is something they feel strong about they really need to work on their presentation and stop depending on others to interpret it the way they want them to.

I would agree that probably not all who refer to themselves as Juggalos or Juggalettes are violent and causing trouble but maybe they need to look to something more positive.

I was over visiting some people one time and the subject of the Internet came up. The mother said, "she would not allow the Internet in her house because of all the bad stuff that her kids might run into. She then mentioned to me to go check out her son's new video game that he was all engrossed in. I looked over his shoulder just in time for him to pull the trigger on the game controller and splatter a guys guts all over the wall.

She did not need the Internet, she already brought the bad stuff in without it!

For those kids NOT causing trouble and insisting on maintaining the Juggalos or Juggalettes namesake go do a service project or volunteer in the community and help others out. If you stay silent you WILL BE labeled by the actions of those that are causing trouble.

If you get out and do good things in and for your community you will set yourselves apart from the bad boys.
(show comment)
Way to go Big Dude
Report Commentby whynotfamilies @ 1:22pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I liked what you said.
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby Bucky Buck Rogers @ 2:12pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
PEOPLE ARE SO NARROW MINDED!!!!! You say?
YOU ARE SO QUICK TO JUDGE you say?
NOT ALL JUGGALOS AND JUGGALETTES ARE SCRUBBY, DIRTY; CRUDE, DUMB, MINDLESS PEOPLE WHO PAINT THEIR FACES AND PRETEND THEY ARE SWINGING AXES. THERE IS A LOT MORE TO IT IF YOU WOULD TAKE THE TIME TO EVEN GET TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE MUSIC AND THE FEELINGS ABOUT IT
You are so wrong on this and you need your head examined!!!!!
But you are so right on this

JUGGALOS AND JUGGALETTES ARE SCRUBBY, DIRTY; CRUDE, DUMB, MINDLESS PEOPLE WHO PAINT THEIR FACES
I like this to
THERE IS A LOT MORE TO IT IF YOU WOULD TAKE THE TIME TO EVEN GET TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE MUSIC AND THE FEELINGS ABOUT IT,

The last thing in the world I would won’t to do is run my life listening to a CD!

You People are so stupid that you don’t know that they use publicity
Like this to get you morons to by more of there Music and it is working is it not?
New CD out and your out to by it right!!
You are week minded fools to believe in this crap

Your Mind and life is being controlled By STUPID Music on a CD
But keep spending your Money on their Music
(show comment)
do you really expect many people
Report Commentby sbradford @ 2:54pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
to read your entire post?
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby Bucky Buck Rogers @ 3:22pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
YOU Did
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby sbradford @ 4:04pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
No i didnt. And I didnt reply to your comment.
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby Bucky Buck Rogers @ 5:12pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Yes you Did
(show comment)
I was replying
Report Commentby sbradford @ 4:08pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
to Josh C.
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby Bucky Buck Rogers @ 3:22pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
YOU Did
(show comment)
CCW for the Children
Report Commentby 20rdMag @ 1:08pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Here is a story the cries out for all parents to become CCW'ers. If these clowns tried to take (to probably kill) one of my kids, they would be full of holes (the .45cal type).

The only other question I have is where were the parents during this attempted Kidnapping?
(show comment)
I don't care if they are a Gang, a Freak Group, or just werid kids
Report Commentby whynotfamilies @ 1:13pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Anyone who even as a joke (which I highly doubt it was)try's to kidnap a kid should go to jail, prison even, for a long time.
Why we get all caught up in names and groups is beyond me. These boys broke the law. If it was my boy I would press the hardest charges I could against them(as I'm sure any parents would if they put their kid in the situation mentally).
The world is full of wussies, we are raising wussy little boys who have no disapline and this is what can happen.
We all need to look at our own kids, keep them safe and teach them we will let me go to jail -heck, I'd drive them there myself- if they act this way.
We Need to Start Rasing Our Boys to be Men!
(show comment)
ICP
Report Commentby nfteblj @ 1:28pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Those darn kids and their rock and roll music. We should have banned the garbage in the 50's with all of that greasy hair and hip shaking.

[Translation: Don't blame the music. Blame the kids who allegedly did this. If they know right from wrong, they are accountable for their crimes. If they don't, they should be labelled incompetent.]
(show comment)
I think there is a difference between songs about "Grease Lighting"
Report Commentby whynotfamilies @ 1:46pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
and songs about "popping the man".
I am young enough to have listen to some Rap/Gangster music to know the difference.
While I agree the kids need to be held accountable for their own crime, My Question Is to The Parents Who let Their Kids Listen To this Kind Of "Music"
I know as a partent you want to give your kids the chance to express themselfs, but do you really see them listening to this music and going off and making it as a C.E.O? I listen to it just long enough to see what my parents taught me was true, it brings you down. Atleast it did me, maybe others aren't affected by it, but really, do you think it's healthy?
(show comment)
A couple of points I would like to cover.
Report Commentby BBQ Billy @ 1:33pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
1. The guys name is Blue.

2. Why on earth would you want to steal a Mexican?

Thanks for listening. Have a great day.
(show comment)
Ha Ha BBQ Billy
Report Commentby John D. @ 2:07pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Which kid is named Blue?

Ironic isnt that these juggalos are most likely redneck themselves... I mean with a name like Blue.....I bet this kid or his family own a farm too
lol

And to answer your second question I would bet it has to do with trying to scare the little kids older siblings. Or because they got ripped off during a drug deal. They also could be just trying to intimidate a neigbhor or rival. (Now Iam not sure why they are trying to scare MS-13, Sur13 or 38th Street) But obviously that is retarded (Seriously who's the REAL gang here. Not some suburban white kids with too much free time on their hands.
(show comment)
LISTEN UP JUGGALOS !!!!!
Report Commentby L W. @ 2:22pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
To those who "act" like they represent Juggalos I say this: The TRUE Juggalos do not take kindly to you committing crimes in their name.

If you have friends or know of anyone THINKING they are all that and a bag of chips because they can dress and "say" they are Juggalos, let them know their crimes are not tolerated nor condoned by the REAL Juggalo Family.

Yes their "raps" have bad words in them, as many "raps" do. The TRUE Juggalos believe in Family, Caring, Love, Community, Sharing and getting along.

Because of a few, the whole family has a bad name. The article said 30% of the Juggalos are criminals. That means 7 out of 10 ARE NOT !!!!!

Juggalos get your acts together and clean up this family !!! It's time for the 70% to show what TRUE JUGGALOS are about

Enough with the crap that is going on!
(show comment)
Yup...
Report Commentby Royest @ 2:39pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Abbra Cadabbra Boom Shakidaddy...
(show comment)
Or.......
Report Commentby mickeyqbitsko @ 3:45pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
.....you could just grow up and get a job.

Either way is good.
(show comment)
What's in the Name?
Report Commentby MomofJuggeltte/Juggalo @ 2:27pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
I listened to KISS, Boy George, Elvis the Pelvis, Old Dirty [no swearing please], White Snake, Petey Pablo, Twisted Sister, Prince, just to name a few, I'm sure there are alot more. It has given me a well rounded appreciation for differant types of music. And that Guy was right, who would want to kidnap a Mexican?
huh? :-2
(show comment)
Who?
Report Commentby mickeyqbitsko @ 3:47pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Who would want to kidnap a 5-year-old Mexican? A couple of drugged-out pedophiles, that's who. Duh.

And if you think that selection is "well-rounded".....well.....whatever. Enjoy.
(show comment)
You're right....
Report Commentby MoonDogg @ 4:03pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Kidnappers should be more selective and only target middle to upper class white kids, right?
The amount of stupidity in people's comments is generally directly proportional to their level of "whitetrashdom" and judging by your comment you're probably around a 9.9/10.
(show comment)
who would want
Report Commentby sbradford @ 4:12pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
a racist for a mom?
(show comment)
how about...
Report Commentby XClementineX @ 2:32pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
we just fix the problem...get rid of their music, their merch and do away with the band....and if the juggalos have any brain cells left to use...put them to work in a factory do work that no one else wants to do. away from the rest of man kind...we would be better off.
(show comment)
WOW.................
Report Commentby John D. @ 3:08pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Yeah because getting rid of something (like music) is really going to "fix" the problem

Are you retarded? Or did you just post while intoxicated by your anti-depressent/pain killer cocktail?

Talk about Juggalos having few braincells

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF LADY.....

And from what I am understanding you want to re-introduce slavery?!

Gotta love it.......PURE Ignorance
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby Lifeisgood @ 2:51pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Did you see that old classic, American Juggalo?
(show comment)
Not too bright
Report Commentby J D. @ 2:54pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
At least dressing up like an idiot (sorry, "Juggalo") makes them easy to describe and track down.
(show comment)
I can only HOPE that "Blue Wynn" gets a whiff of reality, and what really happens
Report Commentby Otherjonathon L. @ 3:51pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
to those who try and abduct/molest/kidnap innocents in jail. Perhaps "good behavior" ould take on a whole new meaning in County Jail, when Ol' Blue gets his from his fellow CJ inmates.
I doubt they will be as impressed with his actions as much as it appears his fellow Juggalos are.
Perhaps it's now time for all members of society to rise in defense of attacks on the innocents, we will be better of as a society, to defend each other to the core, from attacks like this.
(show comment)
Anyone who listens to Insane Clown Posse..
Report Commentby MoonDogg @ 3:57pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
is obviously a few bricks short of a building.
I appreciate good rap/hip-hop music, but ICP is total garbage.
These "gangsters" should should be thrown in the clank for trying to kidnap a 5-year old, even if they were "only kidding" as the idiots who know them suggest. Yeah, that's a real funny joke. Permanently traumatize a little boy. Hilarious.
I hope they get thrown in prison. Then they'll see what real gangsters are like when someone from M13 makes them his bit(c)h.
(show comment)
Misunderstood Lyrics?
Report Commentby Jared B. @ 3:57pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Doesn't sound to me they misunderstood anything about ICP lyrics. Here's some ICP lyrics that took me three seconds to find on Google.

"Listen to the loon, listen to the pain
Listen to the one they call the Violent J Insane
Watch me as I duck and I dash through the night
I can see the shadows of the moon in my butcher knife

Pretty little world has created this monster
See me living with a dead body in a dumpster
Laughing in your castle but I can't crush your moat
But then I take a boat and cut your ******* throat"

Nice stuff.
(show comment)
(No Subject)
Report Commentby Bucky Buck Rogers @ 4:00pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
"Blue Wynn"
You will be a big star at the state person
You will be so popular out there they will fight over you
What your not Loved now?
You will be out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(show comment)
OK
Report Commentby Rem @ 4:34pm - Wed Sep 10th, 2008
Good grief. You enter the country illegal, have kids then white trash tries to kidnap your kids? How bad is this society going to get?

Old 09-10-2008, 07:22 PM   #2
alexthestampede
Banned

Listen to the loon, listen to the pain
Listen to the one they call the Violent J Insane
Watch me as I duck and I dash through the night
I can see the shadows of the moon in my butcher knife

Pretty little world has created this monster
See me living with a dead body in a dumpster
Laughing in your castle but I can't crush your moat
But then I take a boat and cut your ******* throat

how can you not love lyrics like those