Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 04-14-2005, 01:56 PM   #31
GlasgowKiss
Quaid Hates You

Red face

Quote:
Originally posted by ShotFullOfDiamonds

<3 i wuv you. I'm back up in the G next weekend btw but I don't know if i'll be going out anywhere coz i get paid on the sunday

you can still go see wotef play

they're just shite now and have no personality now that i've left
Fred said the band imploded without your masculine frame holding it together?! Might cya next week then.

Old 04-14-2005, 01:58 PM   #32
ChristHimself!
mental problems angel

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by GlasgowKiss

Fred said the band imploded without your masculine frame holding it together?! Might cya next week then.
yeah all the ladeez and gayboyz stopped going to see em hahahaha

ill hopefully have a few mates coming round for a wee smoke (even if it is fuckin soapbar) am biting my nails knowing im not going to the dam for four months, and im not buying dope down here so i actually do things in the evenings

Old 04-14-2005, 01:58 PM   #33
pu pu platter

Default Re: Since we are overdue... Quarterly "What do you think of these netphorians" thread

Nimrod's Son - i frequently ponder exactly what time consuming activities mike is sacrificing to allow himself to post here as much as he does. alexthestampede has an excuse. he's just a loser. as am i. he's a good guy though. steadfast in his views which seem to work best for him.
blackfaerie - lame beyond comprehension
neopryn - you shouldn't shave your head. it's not a good look for you. just go for the shag. anyway, i think he has a great, dry sense of humor that works perfectly on the medium of an internet messageboard/
Geek USA/FAGGOT! - good person. i feel kind of neglected though. our aim conversations come in bursts. they're intense but end very quickly, usually on her accord. she's always the one to close the direct connection.
******/pu pu platter - i don't know why this guy has such a hard time keeping a job. maybe he's not cookie cutter enough for the work force. i personally think he should pursue what he loves to do. worry about food and shelter later.
melancholia/jenn - nice enough. the rhythm method is fucking stupid though. you obviously weren't trying very hard to avoid having a kid. it also kind of annoys me how you very half assedly provoke debate, and then half assedly defend your position. but you're nice enough.
Sean Casey - i have a lot in common with this guy. i was really flattered when he was the only one listening to my radio show for two hours.
Mayfuck/rosenthal - i like him.
patrick - i like him a lot. definitely one of my favorite current posters.
gallows humor - funny man.
Sapphire - weakling
Dead - weakling
Mirror_Untrue - crucial. i felt bad that id idn't get to hang out with her as much as i wanted to when she was down here. happy go lucky but not entirely naive. i didn't mean to yell at her so much for eating gelatin :/
Trotskillicious - my brother. i was joking when i called you a wigger.
yo soy el mejor - i find her to be smart and funny. i like her, and it frustrates me to watch her perpetuate the submissive female stereotype. it doesn't help anyone.
pink_ribbon_scars - genuine
obscured01 - also genuine. annoyed that this zach asshole is barring her from lollapalooza.
Isle - he's growing on me. thats probably because he's posting less.
The Ace of Aces - i was amused when he claimed his income was $7,200/wk
Liquid-J/Jerome - funny (at times) and completely non malicious. i do groan at a lot of his posts though because a lot of his attempts to be humourous (while genuine) don't always execute very well.
Sehki/Axis of Action - i have no idea what to say about him.
avian chaos - i think kimmy is my female netphoria counterpart. at least compared to my own self image. she has a pretty no bullshit atittude, except that it seems she never immerses herself in bullshit either. she avoids it nonchalantly. i love that. i have this totally non sexual attraction to kimmy. i want to be real life friends with her.
Orchestra - i like garrett a lot. reminds me a lot of myself.
Varien - crazy boy.
ammy - so incredibly down to earth. something i sensed when i first read her posts like 5 years ago.
Hyperbole/xtina - i said some stupid thing a while about her being a 'typical female' a while back. pretty uneducated assumption. i still dont know anything about her, i can't say anything about her either.
tracy's flaw/the antipop - i hate his new username. i hate that album. except for the song tom waits sings on.
relaxor! - one of the cooler posters in my time here. i would say that i like to see him post more, but that is a pretty assholish thing to expect of someone.
Eulogy - i think its funny when he intervenes in some heated discussion with something really logical and sensical, and everything dismisses it because hes a catholic schoolboy who is confused about his sexuality and likes really shitty music. i actually have no problem with him
Toby - toby and i should never ever be friends.
that bitch kristin - she talks a lot.
SuckSuckStyle - my girl.
stefanie - basking in her naivete (knowingly) and loving every minute of it. i'm glad she found a boy to replace netphoria in her life.
noyen - still an enigma to me.
Elvis the Fat Years - i feel like there's something huge he's hiding from us.
3marlon3brando - a charming young man. i'm sure all of his girlfriends parents liked him a lot.
Mariner - german shepard
alexthestampede - is this guy autistic or something? asperger's maybe?
Sam and Mike - i really dont like this shit at all.
Bluestar - smart and kind. i remember she kissed me on the sheek at the el station in chicago. she probably doesnt though. our values lie in completely different areas. i dont care about my hair nearly as much as her.
The Gaddrow - awesome dude. i owe him twenty bucks+some change
DeviousJ - man why you always gotta try to be funny. i'm beginning to think you're a robot sent from the distant future which has been programmed with encyclopedic knowledge of everything in the world and systematically figures out the funniest thing to say in response to the most compatible things on netphoria. it's weird
Sepiae - she wants me to play on her playground. near the low lying ditch that fills with water.
jczeroman - good man.
Phobophile - i dont like him one bit. not because he openly dislikes me. but because he's a completely unfunny missing link type. it's like what would become of ****** if he were adopted by a hite trash couple.
christian zombie vampires - i still have the two cds he sent me. brilliant shit.

Old 04-14-2005, 02:01 PM   #34
Axis of Action

Default Re: Re: Re: Since we are overdue... Quarterly "What do you think of these netphorians

Quote:
Originally posted by neopryn

Sehki/Axis of Action - there is no one i would rather engage in pseudohomosexual flirting. he's not going to fuck soon though, i can feel it. all will be lost between us.
wait what

pseudo

Old 04-14-2005, 02:02 PM   #35
neopryn
let's see your penis!

oh i fucked up. there shoudln't be a "not" in there.

Old 04-14-2005, 02:02 PM   #36
phaedrus
Minion of Satan

f u all.
team pink is gonna kick yo ass.

Old 04-14-2005, 02:05 PM   #37
alisonmonster
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally posted by phaedrus
f u all.
team pink is gonna kick yo ass.
phaedrus : very smart guy , i think he has his head on straight. I like his attitude and i like his posts.

Old 04-14-2005, 02:06 PM   #38
pu pu platter

alisonmonster what id you mean by what you said to me.

Old 04-14-2005, 02:07 PM   #39
alisonmonster
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally posted by pu pu platter
alisonmonster what id you mean by what you said to me.
i don't think we have anything in common.

Old 04-14-2005, 02:08 PM   #40
pu pu platter

Quote:
Originally posted by alisonmonster

i don't think we have anything in common.
oh ok

Old 04-14-2005, 02:08 PM   #41
neopryn
let's see your penis!

Default Re: Re: Since we are overdue... Quarterly "What do you think of these netphorians" thread

Quote:
Originally posted by pu pu platter
Eulogy - i think its funny when he intervenes in some heated discussion with something really logical and sensical, and everything dismisses it because hes a catholic schoolboy who is confused about his sexuality and likes really shitty music. i actually have no problem with him
man right on

Old 04-14-2005, 02:09 PM   #42
phaedrus
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally posted by alisonmonster

phaedrus : very smart guy , i think he has his head on straight. I like his attitude and i like his posts.
I'd say the exact same thing about you!
I find myself consistently agreeing with what you say. I'm slowly starting to post less and less, because I find that people like yourself always say it best, first.

Old 04-14-2005, 02:09 PM   #43
patrick
Minion of Satan

Default Re: Re: Since we are overdue... Quarterly "What do you think of these netphorians" thread!

Quote:
Originally posted by meow
[/b]
why did you skip over me

Old 04-14-2005, 02:10 PM   #44
alongdrive
Banned

Alright, I'll give this a shot for real. If I leave you off, it's just because I don't know/can't remember anything about you.

Nimrod's Son - the anchorman avatar right? can't be too cool then
blackfaerie - I think she's pretty cool
neopryn - rockin'
******/pu pu platter - same birthday, same friends, so i'd imagine we'd get along
Sean Casey - weiner
Mayfuck/rosenthal - :erm
Mirror_Untrue - overrated
pink_ribbon_scars - she's okay
Orchestra - he's a good guy
Hyperbole/xtina - Chris is a nice girl but I've got to agree with what everyone else in this thread said: "I think she hates me for some reason."
shaunna - I think I met her once? That's the extent of my opinion.
meow - seems okay
Toby - he rocks
that bitch kristin - she's nice, people give her a hard time
****** - seems like a decent, normal guy
stefanie -
alexthestampede - sucks

Old 04-14-2005, 02:11 PM   #45
pu pu platter

man patrick you gotta do yours.

Old 04-14-2005, 02:11 PM   #46
obscured01
Minion of Satan

Smile Re: Since we are overdue... Quarterly "What do you think of these netphorians" thread!!!!

Nimrod's Son - One of my favorite guys on here. I wish he'd get that picture taken already though
blackfaerie - Suzie! She seems like she'd be super fun to hang out with. And I think she's really pretty. Although I think it's kind of :erm that she'd be okay with just sleeping with people she met off the internet and doesn't know well.
neopryn - Nathan! I think he's really funny. And his avatar is one of my favorite. He's one of my favorite! If he lived in Texas, I'd invite him over for a movie night with me and Zach.
Geek USA/FAGGOT! - Geo seems like so much fun. She'd probably think I was all boring in real life. I like her. And those pictures from Chicago were awesome.
******/pu pu platter - I used to be really intimidated by ****** a while ago. I'm not anymore. I think he's just all around cool. He seems like he'd be cool to chill with. Easy going, and all that. I love the peace sign picture.
melancholia/jenn - Jenn! I really like her even though I think our political and religious ideals are way far apart. She seems like a really sincere. I hope the prego thing works out okay. I think you'd make a great mom, if it turns out that way.
Sean Casey - Sean! I used to be really intimidated by him too, but I'm not so much anymore. I think you're really funny, and I really like your beard and the way your hair falls in your eyes. It's just cool. You're cool. I think we'd get along well if we hung out.
Mayfuck/rosenthal - I go in between bouts liking you, to disliking you to not knowing whether or not I like you or dislike you. I think you're a good guy, I just think you like to fuck around with people and I'm too sensitive to get it and end up taking it personally. If I didn't do that I think we'd get along pretty well.
patrick - All I really know about you is your u/n used to be failure (right?) and you have that mario as your avatar. And you have this black and white emoish cute picture that used to be on the old photo album. And you confronted dead on his jew bashing and I thought that was cool.
gallows humor - Mason? I don't know you well at all. Although I think everyone unanamiously thinks you're cool and fun and all that. You're from MN, right?
Sapphire - I know the name, and I see all the posts but I don't really know anything about you. You really seem bitter in a lot of your posts when you're complaining about pda and how evil girls are and this and that. You need to chill out and just relax.
Dead - I don't like you much, and I'm pretty sure you don't like me either. So it's all good.
Mirror_Untrue - You're so pretty! I would love to hang out with you because I know you could show me a good time. I think you know what you want in life and are striving for it, and that gets a thumbs up from me.
Trotskillicious - I had no idea your name was based on Trotsky until we started going over Trotsky and Lenin in my Russian culture class. I don't really have an opinion of you, other than netphoria wouldn't be the same without you.
yo soy el mejor - ******! I think you're so pretty! I loved when you posted all those pictures, those were just awesome. You seem like so much fun.
pink_ribbon_scars - Liz! You're one of my favorite people on here. You just seem so cool and calm and collected. If I ever went to chicago, I'd definately call you up and you'd have to show me around all the awesome museums, and gardens. I love stuff like that and we hardly have any of it here, so I love when you post pictures of it. And your photographs are great. And you have the greatest hair in the entire world. If I could get my hair to wavy up like that I'd be happy with it forever
obscured01 - She's boring.
Isle - Is your lastname really MacLeod? I don't know if it is or not.. but if it is, then we share a last name! I don't ever look at your pictures because they're always so large and I'm usually on netphoria at work and it kills my computer (pos). I'm glad not everyone gives you shit anymore because I think you're cool.
The Ace of Aces - You're Chris's friend and I think you just passed the Texas bar or something right? So you're a full blown lawyer, right? That's awesome. I hated your old sig pic though. That was just bad taste.
Liquid-J/Jerome - I got so mad at you when you were picking on me over that Yamil thing! Even though I know you were halfway messing with me I was so mad! I think you're funny though, you crack me up. And you did have the greatest avatar ever, before you started your protest. Why are you protesting again? I was going to add you on my friends list on myspace, but I thought you might not want to be friends with me, so I didn't.
Sehki/Axis of Action - I don't know you well. I mean, I know about you, but not actually know you. Everyone who does know you well seems to think you're awesome which is cool. I remember you saying you had kind of come into your own at school this semester. I'm glad, that's good - it's horrible to be out of place.
avian chaos - I think you are one of the cutest people in the world. And your website layout is awesome. That being said, it annoys the crap out of me that you post a smilie face to each of your posts.
Orchestra - Garett! I thought the whole thing with Andrew banning you for calling him was funny, even though I bet you didn't. I think you're cool.
Varien - Jordan! That's one of my favorite names ever. You're from Canada, right? And you're always posting in green, which is one of my favorite colors. I think you're cool. Thumbs up man.
ammy - Ammy! You're so cool. You've been one of my favorite people here for forever. I love your avatar. I wish I was all good at math like you are.
Hyperbole/xtina - I don't think you like me much, but I think you're cool. You're a no nonsense kind of chick who doesn't seem to take any shit, and that's always cool. Thumbs up.
shaunna - That one picture with you and the kitty with your hair in braids is so cute. I don't really know you well at all. I remember you bashing me when I first started posting here for something I posted on the music board, and I remember getting really pissed off. I don't really know why. I think you're cool, and you seem to go for what you want, and that's awesome.
meow - Meow Kim! You're so cool. You're one of my favorite people here. If I'm ever in Canada I'm giving you a call. You seem like you'd be so much fun to hang out with. And Feefer is awesome.
sppunk - Why do you hate Texas so Chris? I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I think you're wicked cool. Good luck with the wedding and the move and all.
severin - You are so cute. I really enjoy your posts, and you seem to have awesome tastes in music and movies. Thumbs up!
tracy's flaw/the antipop - I'm not sure if I dig the new u/n but if it makes you happy, then it's all good. I don't really know much about you, other than you're Severin's ... cousin... or something.
Eulogy - I think everyone gives you shit for nothing, but you come across as a bit naive (I'm one to talk) but I think you're cool. Thumbs up.
Toby - I hope things get better for you, since I know you're having a hard time. I think you're really cool, and hope everything works out okay.
that bitch kristin - I think people give you a lot of shit for nothing as well, but I think it's cool how you don't seem to let it bother you. And I think you're really pretty.
ryan patrick - You're one of the most attractive netphorian guys around here. From the pictures that were posted of you. That being said, I don't really know anything else about you, other than you hang out on the music board and are supposed to have flawless taste.
Andrew_Pakula - I'd have no where to waste all my time at work if it wasn't for Andrew!
SuckSuckStyle - Tessa! You're the kind of person I always wanted for a best friend. I think you're so cool, and cute. I hope your rowing continues to go well, and you kick lots of ass and have lots of skittles!
stefanie - I hope you and Doug really do stay together. It can happen. And I'm sorry you've been sick. Stop smoking! It'll help
noyen - You're one of the few people on here that I am still intimidated by. I think your photography is awesome, and had a few of your photos as my desktop background at work. Wicked awesome.
Elvis the Fat Years - You always look so sad in the photo's you post, but seem so freaking funny. It doesn't seem to fit. I hope you're not really sad like your photos lead me to believe.
3marlon3brando - You're really cool, yet I don't really know much about you... you're from Texas and have bad punctuation... and are a firefighter? You're always really nice to me, and post in my threads and I like that, so I like you I'd like to know more about you though.
Mariner - You have the greatest photos. I love looking at them. You're so cool and witty, I just think you're awesome. I'd like to kick back and hang with you, I think we'd get along well.
alexthestampede - I go between disliking and liking you too. I can't tell when you're serious sometimes because some of the stuff you post is bloodly stupid, and I can't believe anyone would believe it. That being said I don't think you're a bad guy, but I think you need to step away from the forums for a while. And you look like this guy named Michael Burk that used to work here and everyone gave shit to because he was a moron. Not that I'm saying you are, I'm just saying you look like him. And why do you pitch a fit about me cursing? When you were doing that, it just about drove me crazy.
Sam and Mike - I like that y'all have the joined u/n because it's funny when say sam posts in a thread about bc pills and everyone teases Mike for it. I'm easily amused and think it's really funny. Also, I'm really glad y'all are doing well and found eachother. I think you both are wicked awesome.
DeviousJ - Lee, you are so freaking cool and witty. I'd love to just spend an afternoon talking about all sorts of random stuff with you. And you're so smart with computers.
Sepiae - Amy! You seem so nice. I really like you. I think it's awesome that you like sports because I don't know any girls here who do, and I just think that kicks ass. I always enjoy reading your posts.
jczeroman - I hope the whole new job thing works out okay - I'm sure it will. You're awesome and seem to be wicked smart. I love reading your posts.
Phobophile - You're Brad right? Fear Factory? I don't know much about you, but you're funny, and it's cool having that orange color back.
christian zombie vampires - Thrillho? Mark? And you're from canada, right? That's the most awesome u/n in the world, and I'm glad you're using it again.

This took me 45 minutes to do. But in 10 more I'm off work. Yay.

Old 04-14-2005, 02:11 PM   #47
phaedrus
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally posted by TIMb
i never make these goddamn lists.

i like you. don't let your style grow tiresome, like a bunch of the other dumbasses on this board.

Old 04-14-2005, 02:15 PM   #48
Nimrod's Son
Master of Karate and Friendship

Quote:
Originally posted by alongdrive
Nimrod's Son - the anchorman avatar right? can't be too cool then
my dog is not in anchorman

Old 04-14-2005, 02:21 PM   #49
Axis of Action

special thanks to ****** for adding in the bold tags. awesome.

Nimrod's Son - Mike's just plain cool, like a fucking tray of ice cubes. Like I said last night to Patrick, he used to bug me a lot... but now I think he's just great. Keep on rocking in the free world, dude.
blackfaerie - Suzie is too cool for me. Fun and outgoing, really nice, always sweet to me... aces.
neopryn - Nathan is another one of my favorite posters. He's got enough of a cocky attitude that we basically forget he's newish... definitely one of the best "new" posters, even though he's not really that new.
Geek USA/FAGGOT! - aww Geo. she's crazy. but cool. her and I haven't talked much of late.
******/pu pu platter - I remember you were the first person I ever really argued with on here. We had like 5 arguments in different threads in the span of a week. It was tough to keep coming back but I'm dumb like a dog and I did, and now I think you're quite cool.
melancholia/jenn - I don't have much of an opinion on Jenn, simply because we rarely interact. I think she might pregnant, or something?
Sean Casey - Oh Balco. SC, you embody Netphoria for me. You know I dig you man. You're incredibly insecure but if you could just be yourself in life as you are on here... you'd be swiming in ladies. You're a great guy.
Mayfuck/rosenthal - Julio,... haha Julio. I hope he knows I love him.
patrick - patrick is awesome. great sense of sarcastic humor, great taste in music, very jaded but that's what we specialize in here at Netphoria.
gallows humor - mason is good stuff, though he's not nearly as much of a presence here as he used to be. I wish he'd post more, but it's call obviously.
Sapphire - too over the top. if he'd just settle down... he's too caught up in trying to be a netphorian. just sit down man. you ain't got it, you're not mean. I'm not either.
Dead - Sean is cool, although misunderstood by a lot of people on here. I really like him, and Brandon TH is no small part of this, because he told me a lot of the cool stuff Sean has done for him in the past.
Mirror_Untrue - One of the two people I've managed to actually really piss off on here. Like Kim, I'm not sure what I did, but I obviously did something, and I'll be paying for it for about a century. Unlike Kim though, Nicki has far less tact and jumps on my balls needlessly whenever she can. I know you're pissed off, let it go.
Trotskillicious - Brendan is really smart, and I'm jealous of his rap knowledge. Dude, I know a girl here who's your physical opposite (she's like 5 feet tall and probably weighs about 110) but she's right there with you in music. You're one of the quintessential netphorians I think, rough and mean and very elitest in your music. Awesome.
yo soy el mejor - Lawwn is a sweet girl, but like me she doesn't fair too well as a result of that. Nice people kind of get shot down a lot on here. But that's okay, I appreciate her. Plus she thinks I'm hot, and anyone who thinks that HAS to be awesome.
pink_ribbon_scars - don't know too much about her except that she's a good Sean Casey friend, and that makes her a-ok in my book.
obscured01 - Sarah is really sweet, but quiet enough to not get stepped on. This place sometimes turns into a huge brawl and I just imagine her sitting on the sidelines making punch for herself and Toby.
Isle - Isle... man I dunno. You've got heart kid but some of your jokes are weak. Ndugu? Yeah, we get it, you liked About Schmidt.
The Ace of Aces - I mean... yeah.
Liquid-J/Jerome - J is tight. Awesome sense of humor, though sometimes hard to perceive over the internet. I really appreciate him these days. I used to dislike his newest form, remembering the old days of original J, but I've grown to dig his new attitude just as much. I'm waiting for the cock bombardment!
Sehki/Axis of Action - Asshole people who change their names.
avian chaos - Awww Kimmeh! I love her. She's awesome. I really wish she lived near me so we could be friends in real life. We'd play video games and take pictures and get drunk and it would rule.
Orchestra - Ahh Garrett. Shunned and I'm not sure why. You and I have always been tight, you were one of the first people here to be nice to me (outside of Stacy) and for that I'll always be thankful. I hear you called the Pakman around 2am his time. That's cool.
Varien - Jordan is a nice guy, kind of reminds me of myself when I was in high school. I dunno, we don't talk much. He told me a story once of lost love in theatric proportions. I feel bad for him but he'll find someone new eventually.
ammy - Ammyyyyyyy rules. She's always been nice to me. She's also drinking the punch, with Sarah and Toby. They're just chilling while Julio stands in the middle of this massive whirlwind, with Patrick and Brendan screaming and Mike beating up Chris.
Hyperbole/xtina - Christina is awesome. Really pretty yet incredibly down to earth. People like you shouldn't be allowed to exist. Keep on rockin the Tdot scene.
shaunna - we've never really interacted. um. she's cool?
meow - Kim... the second girl on here I've managed to anger somehow. I don't know how it happened but it did and I'm sorry about that, but she and I are cool enough to not drag it around. It's over and done with and we'll make up some day.
sppunk - Chris is a really smart guy, though sometimes a little too egotistical. There's a fine art between being honest and just sounding mean. I guess on the internet that line isn't that important, so whatever. You've got a good life ahead of you though, with your wife and your fancy job. Although now in PA. We could even theoretically hang out, at some get-together. Cause you're like 2-3 hours away. Hah!
severin - really cool guy, but doesn't come out with his opinion much that I can remember. still, nice guy, one of the few europeans who doesn't seem crazy hyper.
tracy's flaw/the antipop - ummm from a country not my own
relaxor! - relaxor is awesome but he posts so sporadically these days. I remember I use to have a reason why he rules but I can't remember it. damn alzheimer's.
Eulogy - a walking case of Everwood. oh well. he's nice enough, if not a little too judgmental on here.
Toby - Toby's awesome, even though he's been having a tough time in life these days. I really wish him the best and hope he call pull himself out of all the problems he's in currently. word to my brother, keep on.
that bitch kristin - she's really nice and pretty and thus she gets tons of shit. I don't really think any of it's deserved but I skip over so much of what happens on here that I don't really know. One of the netphorians I just kind of feel sorry for, because of that.
ryan patrick - RP is cool and has the legendary elitest taste in music, but I don't really remember much else.
The Omega Concern - yeah
Andrew_Pakula - hail to the king, baby
SuckSuckStyle - Tessa's my homegirl. We're essentially the same person. As a result, we need to hang out. We need to go places and giggle at people.
stefanie - WSY for life
noyen - Nairb is like this brick wall that I'm trying to crack but I can't. I know he's cool and I want to find that coolness but I think he took my flirting seriously or something. It's all a joke man, I'm all about the ladies.
Elvis the Fat Years - What's your real name? You're cool. Funny, and fairly enigmatic like Noyen, you don't reveal much of yourself on here.
3marlon3brando - Thomas... thomas I love. He's amazing. Greatest sense of humor, incredibly good guy... such my role model. He even loves his grandfather as much as I love mine. so awesome. <3
Mariner - Mariner's a really cool guy... funny and very smart. I still think of our legendary 2 page reality argument months ago. That took so much of my desire to argue on here. Now when I see an argument possible on here I just go "goddammit, I definitely can't handle that" and stay entirely away from it. you're extremely cool.
alexthestampede - Like Isle, I think he'd be a lot cooler if he settled down and stopped being dumb. Somehow I don't see that happening.
Sam and Mike - They're separately good people. I guess together they'll be better? I'm glad they make each other happy. That's really important in this world. Congrats on finding each other, and good luck making your lives all work out.
Bluestar - ery8ewr79h
The Gaddrow - rewru9orh
DeviousJ - Lee is another one of the quintessential netphorians. Smart and sarcastic but not too much so that he's mean. I've never really talked with him though, and while that makes me sad I know he's a good guy and that's really all I need.
Sepiae - She's reallllllly cool (although I've forgotten her real name). She's one of the few people who's more into her baseball team than I am into mine - and she's a girl no less! I really respect her and hope she gets that boy she wants!
jczeroman - I dunno, everytime he's on these lists I flatter him. Smart, cool, etc. He knows the drill.
Blue*Carbonite - ummm seems cool enough. we talked on here for a few posts a couple nights back. seems kosher.
Phobophile - old school poster I don't know.
christian zombie vampires - seems cool. I dunno. they're another old school poster I think that I don't know
GlasgowKiss - nice enough, although I don't really get his humor. He is kind of in danger of becoming the next ATS, which was the next Isle.
Affectation - Steve... man. He's like, the worst instigator here. He does the same stuff over and over. I just find it funny nowadays.
phaedrus - I love this guy. He's really deep but not ostentaciously so, and he also seems fun. Plus he's got a killer dog who I share the same name with. We haven't really talked in a while though and that saddens me; hopefully we'll get a chance to in the near future.
ShotFullOfDiamonds/the big fat crybaby - he seems pretty cool, guess I don't have much to say though.

Last edited by Axis of Action : 04-14-2005 at 03:23 PM.

Old 04-14-2005, 02:24 PM   #50
killer_tomato
Apocalyptic Poster

hey fuck you

Old 04-14-2005, 02:26 PM   #51
phaedrus
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally posted by killer_tomato
hey fuck you
dude, you're all right too. i really wish you'd post more though. that way we could all get to know you a little better. right now, you're still a big mystery to me.

Old 04-14-2005, 02:28 PM   #52
Blue*Carbonite
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by Axis of Action
Blue*Carbonite - ummm seems cool enough. we talked on here for a few posts a couple nights back. seems kosher.
oh, wow. this would be the very first time i've ever been mentioned on one of these fucking lists.

Old 04-14-2005, 02:29 PM   #53
GlasgowKiss
Quaid Hates You

Default Re: Since we are overdue... Quarterly "What do you think of these netphorians" thread

Nimrod's Son - We dont converse much but he is funny and lets face it, a netphorian institution by now.
blackfaerie - She hates me because i tubgirled her. I like her because she fell for it.
neopryn - Has been coming into his own humour-wise over the last 6 months. Good bloke, nice bloke
Geek USA/FAGGOT! - Never really talk to her much. Funny... but too LOL OMG! HAHAHA
******/pu pu platter - Im bloody impressed at the effort put into putting the little bold things round everything to save us the bother. Ranges from funny to hilarious, i love that i cant work out his allegiences, so his flames have the element of suprise to me at least.
melancholia/jenn - Im using her to get to Basim.
Sean Casey - I keep managing to offend him just as i get into his good books
Mayfuck/rosenthal - The man the legend. In addition to his other accolades i dig the fact that when i worried him about something he wanted to hear why rather than just judging.
patrick - Great avatar, one of the guys who really brings the edge to netphoria.
gallows humor - Needs to join in more. Come down and wallow in the mud with the plebs, you mod you.
Sapphire - When his posts were shorter and i could be bothered reading them i thought he was ok.
Dead - The world would be a better place if him and his ilk were never allowed to participate in commerce. He sends the wrong message to people who pedal glossy crap. Other than that he is ok. Good pumpkins knowledge and stuff.
Mirror_Untrue - The zanyness and the hotness nearly make up for the tough to read font. But not quite. To the dungeon with her.
Trotskillicious - Mellowing out a bit. But still reliable.
yo soy el mejor - Alritey.
pink_ribbon_scars - Apart from her genocidal attitde towards the scottish and sedate posts she is all round cute.
obscured01 - Doesnt stand out to me.
Isle - BOFF.
The Ace of Aces - I like anyone who tries to stir up controversey. Stops shit stagnating.
Liquid-J/Jerome - Read about my opinion of him in my upcoming book "If Laughter is the best medicine, then Liquid-J is chemotherapy".
Sehki/Axis of Action - Non-descript, bit dull, works the hapless geek angle with the ladies, respect is due. I expect him to grow some balls soon and start throwing his weight around.
avian chaos - Very cool, i never read a post of hers that i think is just pointless, even when she is just being chatty.
Orchestra - Dark and mysterious. For a long time i thought he was the Count.
Varien - varies
ammy - amicable
Hyperbole/xtina - A veritable baked alaska. Cool and hot.
shaunna - A veritable baked pepperoni pizza, spicey and full of sausage.
meow - A veritable baked lasagne. Hot and meaty.
severin - Brings a laugh when he can be arsed, more interested in sensible things though.
tracy's flaw/the antipop - Traceys Mccaw hates father ted so he is a squirt of vaginal mucus on the heaving horse cock that is netphoria
relaxor! - smart
Eulogy - not smart
Toby - Its toby, i want to pinch his cheek then smoke his weed. This is a sign of great affection in my country.
that bitch kristin - Neither a bitch nor a Kristen she is really a tool of Nimrods to increase his postcount.
noyen - Vicious. In a hot amazonian warrior princess kinda way.
Elvis the Fat Years - Viscous. In a sorta honey with CHILLI POWDER MIXED IN. way.
3marlon3brando - he is cool
Mariner - I must be the only netphorian who would prefer to have dinner with him rather than his sister.
3marlon3brando - in that deadpan way
alexthestampede - We could have had 2000 great posts.... but oh no...
3marlon3brando -which i appreciate
Sam and Mike - Mike talks about womens clothing and cosmetics too much..
Bluestar - Cute, but married to the gaddrow.
The Gaddrow - Handsome, but married to Bluestar
DeviousJ - Underrated, because its not possible to rate him highly enough.
jczeroman - I think this guy is great. But his political views leave me cold occasionally. Then again it must be hard to approve of socialism when you are so awesome that you need the support of noone.
Blue*Carbonite - Cool guy. Needs to stop cyberstalking.
Phobophile - Bloody funny. Has both that edgeyness and gentleness. I have no clue who he used to be tho.
christian zombie vampires - Who? A name changer who dropped off my radar.

Last edited by GlasgowKiss : 04-14-2005 at 02:38 PM.

Old 04-14-2005, 02:30 PM   #54
Blue*Carbonite
Apocalyptic Poster

Exclamation

who am i cyberstalking?

Old 04-14-2005, 02:31 PM   #55
alisonmonster
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue*Carbonite
who am i cyberstalking?
oh i just said Ihaman but i was kidding. and you changed your avatar back - i like this one.

Old 04-14-2005, 02:32 PM   #56
Blue*Carbonite
Apocalyptic Poster

Exclamation

whateva. someday me and matt will settle down in a small cottage in the countryside, and have 10,000 children.

Old 04-14-2005, 02:34 PM   #57
Axis of Action

Quote:
whateva. someday me and matt will settle down in a small cottage in the countryside, and have 10,000 maniacs.
I apologize for this post

Old 04-14-2005, 02:34 PM   #58
Isle
Braindead

Default Re: Re: Re: Since we are overdue... Quarterly "What do you think of these netphorians" thr

Quote:
Originally posted by neopryn
Isle - i don't like him. he's retarded about music and is not funny.
you're out of your jurisdiction

Old 04-14-2005, 02:34 PM   #59
pu pu platter

Quote:
whateva. someday me and matt will settle down in a small cottage in the countryside, and have 10,000 children.
thats not biologically possible.

Old 04-14-2005, 02:34 PM   #60
Voice Implodes
Minion of Satan

i didnt even make the list?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.