Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 10-25-2018, 02:15 PM   #91
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
so you can call Ben Carson the n word, right?
whataboutism

The n word was used for 200 years to keep black people down.

Relating it to misgendering a pseudo-trans person doesn’t have any application here whatsoever

Old 10-25-2018, 02:16 PM   #92
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
and you came here to put down trans people.

you really don't miss an opportunity. you are a tenacious bigot, I will give you that
No, I used “he” as a pronoun because he killed someone pre-transition and you all took it as an opportunity to lose your marbles

Now I’m just double down for the lols

Old 10-25-2018, 02:16 PM   #93
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninsp View Post
to be fair you look like you’re 40
I guess this would probably make me feel worse if people in real life didn't guess I am 23 all the time

wait where's the quote where he just said that I am pretending to be trans or something omg

Old 10-25-2018, 02:17 PM   #94
redbreegull

Quote:
whataboutism
no, it's not. it's an almost perfect parallel.

Quote:
No, I used “he” as a pronoun because he killed someone pre-transition and you all took it as an opportunity to lose your marbles

Now I’m just double down for the lols
it's weird that acting so much lesser than others is rewarding for you. I can only assume this is some kind of mechanism of self-hatred?

Old 10-25-2018, 02:18 PM   #95
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
I guess this would probably make me feel worse if people in real life didn't guess I am 23 all the time

wait where's the quote where he just said that I am pretending to be trans or something omg
Saying pretending to be trans wasn’t meant to be an insult on your personal appearance, more of the fact that your piss in the wind twitter account is 100% trans rights tweets which is nice you’re an ally and all

But maybe leave the signal boosting to trans folk

Old 10-25-2018, 02:18 PM   #96
redbreegull

Quote:
you like to pretend you’re trans

what in tarnation

Old 10-25-2018, 02:19 PM   #97
redbreegull

Quote:
Saying pretending to be trans wasn’t meant to be an insult on your personal appearance, more of the fact that your piss in the wind twitter account is 100% trans rights tweets which is nice you’re an ally and all

But maybe leave the signal boosting to trans folk
?? I don't use twitter?

Old 10-25-2018, 02:20 PM   #98
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:

it's weird that acting so much lesser than others is rewarding for you. I can only assume this is some kind of mechanism of self-hatred?
It’s literally not. Calling someone their wrong gender is an act of prejudice but it’s not a slur that has been used for centuries to incite violence against marginalized peoples

There are plenty other terms I could’ve used if that’s where I was going

Old 10-25-2018, 02:22 PM   #99
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:

No, it’s that I love pressing your buttons

You are so easy to set off

Old 10-25-2018, 02:22 PM   #100
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

It’s really brightening up a slow day at the office with dreary weather

Old 10-25-2018, 02:24 PM   #101
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

ITT I troll RBG to the edge of sanity

Old 10-25-2018, 02:24 PM   #102
redbreegull

so it makes you feel good to behave like a teenager on 4chan? that... that is actually a feel good thing for you? and this is supposed to... what? be intimidating to me? make me feel bad? I'm not sure what universe you are living in. Do you feel that out of control of your own life, that your ability to upset people on the internet is where you get off on having a sense of power? I really don't get it.

Old 10-25-2018, 02:40 PM   #103
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
so it makes you feel good to behave like a teenager on 4chan? that... that is actually a feel good thing for you? and this is supposed to... what? be intimidating to me? make me feel bad? I'm not sure what universe you are living in. Do you feel that out of control of your own life, that your ability to upset people on the internet is where you get off on having a sense of power? I really don't get it.
Well, in a way. I do believe Jenner is a piece of shit who is actively hurting trans folk

I also believe you’re a piece of shit and doubling down when you flip out over nonsense is pretty entertaining.

It’s not that I enjoy holding power, it’s more or less like rubberneckers at a car wreck or reality TV

You’re so easy to draw offsides

Old 10-25-2018, 02:52 PM   #104
johncg
Apocalyptic Poster

This is why it’s so hard to be trans. As soon as we decide to come out, we walk directly into the crossfire of ugly and hateful slug fests like this. Truthfully, not a single day goes by that I don’t find myself in the middle of a bitter political argument. It’s horrifying. I wish more people would try to imagine what it actually feels like to have your existence debated every single day like it’s abortion or something. I’m not trying to garner sympathy or anything. I’m just saying think about that.

Old 10-25-2018, 02:55 PM   #105
redbreegull

Quote:
Well, in a way. I do believe Jenner is a piece of shit who is actively hurting trans folk

I also believe you’re a piece of shit and doubling down when you flip out over nonsense is pretty entertaining.

It’s not that I enjoy holding power, it’s more or less like rubberneckers at a car wreck or reality TV

You’re so easy to draw offsides
so this is basically a yes, you are mentally disturbed and have serious issues and you get off on purposely being awful to people who are anonymous to you because of your own real life self-hatred and shortcomings.

the actual thing we are debating, which is human rights, is nothing to you but a piece to move around to get the reaction you want. that's very respectful of you mr. lgbtq rights guy

Old 10-25-2018, 02:56 PM   #106
redbreegull

it's like if trotskilicious and fuzzyroes were one person in that way

Old 10-25-2018, 03:09 PM   #107
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncg View Post
This is why it’s so hard to be trans. As soon as we decide to come out, we walk directly into the crossfire of ugly and hateful slug fests like this. Truthfully, not a single day goes by that I don’t find myself in the middle of a bitter political argument. It’s horrifying. I wish more people would try to imagine what it actually feels like to have your existence debated every single day like it’s abortion or something. I’m not trying to garner sympathy or anything. I’m just saying think about that.
Just so you know, I support you and I apologize if I’ve made you feel like shit in this thread.

Honestly, I do apologize.

Old 10-25-2018, 03:10 PM   #108
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
so this is basically a yes, you are mentally disturbed and have serious issues and you get off on purposely being awful to people who are anonymous to you because of your own real life self-hatred and shortcomings.

the actual thing we are debating, which is human rights, is nothing to you but a piece to move around to get the reaction you want. that's very respectful of you mr. lgbtq rights guy
You’re really reading into this, lmao. Where’d you get your PhD, DeVry?

I function in real life incredibly well other than my addiction to this site. 27 years old, married, nice job, nice car, almost enough saved up for a house, great relationship with family, etc

Maybe you’re just projecting your insecurity on me because you have the mental fortitude of a ten year old

Old 10-25-2018, 03:12 PM   #109
Eulogy
huh

ninsp we’ve all been trolled by someone who later claimed to be doing it for the lols. The conclusion most people came to after like twenty years is that it’s a deeply sad thing that insecure people do.

It’s not 2004 anymore man

Old 10-25-2018, 03:12 PM   #110
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Just so you know, I support you and I apologize if I’ve made you feel like shit in this thread.

Honestly, I do apologize.
“If”

Old 10-25-2018, 03:13 PM   #111
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
ninsp we’ve all been trolled by someone who later claimed to be doing it for the lols. The conclusion most people came to after like twenty years is that it’s a deeply sad thing that insecure people do.

It’s not 2004 anymore man
It’s pretty entertaining knowing I probably ruined at least half of RBG’s day solely because his misread a post

Old 10-25-2018, 03:13 PM   #112
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
You’re really reading into this, lmao. Where’d you get your PhD, DeVry?

I function in real life incredibly well other than my addiction to this site. 27 years old, married, nice job, nice car, almost enough saved up for a house, great relationship with family, etc

Maybe you’re just projecting your insecurity on me because you have the mental fortitude of a ten year old
This also reeks of insecurity. You don’t have to impress us with how rad your life is.

Old 10-25-2018, 03:13 PM   #113
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
It’s pretty entertaining knowing I probably ruined at least half of RBG’s day solely because his misread a post
See that is sad.

Old 10-25-2018, 03:13 PM   #114
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
“If”
I’m assuming they are strong enough to not be offended by criticism of Jenner that is in no way directed at them

Old 10-25-2018, 03:14 PM   #115
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
This also reeks of insecurity. You don’t have to impress us with how rad your life is.
There’s not really any impression going on, RBG is the one going on ranting about how I’m miserable because I spent 30 minutes making him want to choke somebody

He should just know that’s not the case

Old 10-25-2018, 03:15 PM   #116
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

Maybe someday RBG will learn to not be a judgmental prick

Until then, he deserves to be trolled to the point of breaking

Old 10-25-2018, 03:18 PM   #117
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
There’s not really any impression going on, RBG is the one going on ranting about how I’m miserable because I spent 30 minutes making him want to choke somebody

He should just know that’s not the case
Don’t make me go back and quote all the posts where you mock him for what you perceive to be failings in his personal life

Old 10-25-2018, 03:19 PM   #118
redbreegull

Apparently I am a 40 year old incel twitter user who is pretending to be trans.

Old 10-25-2018, 03:19 PM   #119
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Maybe someday RBG will learn to not be a judgmental prick

Until then, he deserves to be trolled to the point of breaking
*thinking person emoji*

Old 10-25-2018, 03:21 PM   #120
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Don’t make me go back and quote all the posts where you mock him for what you perceive to be failings in his personal life
Oh, and are you going to ignore all of the comments where he calls me transphobic and etc because he’s too stupid to realize Bruce killed someone pre transition