Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 07-28-2017, 03:03 PM   #2431
Elphenor
Braindead

Yeah I couldn't believe it

Old 07-28-2017, 03:20 PM   #2432
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

nah fuck him, the vote only happened because of him. credit belongs to collins and murkowski

Old 07-28-2017, 05:56 PM   #2433
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

at least he did the right thing at the end. that's worth something.

Old 07-28-2017, 06:54 PM   #2434
The Omega Concern
Banned

what right thing? You mean subsidizing people at the expense of those who now can't afford health care because of the jump in premiums for those subsidies?

Is there any ability at all from the left to have a reasoned analysis without emotionally freaking out when the math doesn't add up?

Old 07-28-2017, 06:57 PM   #2435
The Omega Concern
Banned

Leftist better hope Debbie Wasserman doesn't testify against Hillary. Those moves are being made now to bring it about...no wonder she's currently in freak out mode. Her IT guy getting busted by the FBI is not good for the criminals in the DNC.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:06 PM   #2436
The Omega Concern
Banned

Seth Rich Gave Natalia Veselnitskaya Secret DNC Emails One Month Before His Murder

Quote:
Meeting between SETH Rich and Russian lawyer Veselnitskaya confirmed, Democrat leaked this to GOP laywer

GOP lawyer Burkman reveals to Radar,

a current Democratic National Committee staffer, who contacted him with this information on July 20, 2017, told him that Rich provided Veselnitskaya with a cache of stolen DNC emails at their meeting that may have, later, comprised the July 22nd WikiLeaks document dump.

suuuuuhhhhNAPPPP!!! the plot thickens to a virtual stop. Russian spy lady sure was busy last election cycle.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:08 PM   #2437
redbreegull

RADAR ONLINE CELEBRITY NEWS

Old 07-28-2017, 07:17 PM   #2438
The Omega Concern
Banned

Which is why the mainstream media is useless and worse these days.

GOP lawyer is saying a DNC official revealed to him a meeting between Seth Rich and the same lady that hooked up with Don Jr. that DC is in a tizzy about.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:18 PM   #2439
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post

Is there any ability at all from the left to have a reasoned analysis without emotionally freaking out when the math doesn't add up?
Math is liberal biased fake news

Old 07-28-2017, 07:20 PM   #2440
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
Which is why the mainstream media is useless and worse these days.
"The only legitimate news sources are those that espouse the things I've already convinced myself of"

Old 07-28-2017, 07:21 PM   #2441
The Omega Concern
Banned

Then again, easy guess is all you leftist have no idea Wasserman's IT guy was arrested by the FBI the other day. Huge implications involved -- and where's the mainstream media on it?

lol. covering it up like always.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:21 PM   #2442
redbreegull

HUGE IMPLICATIONS

Old 07-28-2017, 07:24 PM   #2443
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
"The only legitimate news sources are those that espouse the things I've already convinced myself of"

The only sources I fully trust are dead whistleblowers and journalist.

From there, its a game of verification in which leftist-dems lose every time because they can't handle seeing any narrative that doesn't come from the established lying mainstream, proven beyond all reasonable doubt (several times over, i might add) as colluding with the DNC for favors.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:25 PM   #2444
Elphenor
Braindead

The right still has this crazy love affair with the Clintons despite the family no longer being relevant

Could you imagine democrats being like but but Mit Romney

Old 07-28-2017, 07:27 PM   #2445
Elphenor
Braindead

And on the weakesttt scandals in American history too

Old 07-28-2017, 07:28 PM   #2446
redbreegull

HUGE IMPLICATIONS ELPHENOR

Old 07-28-2017, 07:37 PM   #2447
The Omega Concern
Banned

Goodlatte & Judiciary Republicans Call for Second Special Counsel

Quote:
The members call for the appointment of a second special counsel to investigate grave concerns such as former Attorney General Lynch’s directive to former FBI Director Comey to mislead the American people on the nature of the investigation into former Secretary Clinton; the FBI and Justice Department’s investigative decisions related to the Clinton email investigation, including the immunity deals given to potential co-conspirators; selected leaks of classified information that unmasked U.S. persons incidentally collected upon by the intelligence community; and the FBI’s reliance on “Fusion GPS” in its investigation of the Trump campaign, among many others issues.

This is exactly what Trump was buzzing Sessions about on Twitter all week. By the end of it, things start actually moving.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:43 PM   #2448
Elphenor
Braindead

Exactly as I was saying

Old 07-28-2017, 07:44 PM   #2449
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
The right still has this crazy love affair with the Clintons despite the family no longer being relevant

Could you imagine democrats being like but but Mit Romney

But you're wrong. They are relevant still, working in the shadows along with the Bush-CFR crowd to bring down Trump. Hillary and Bill have always had their FBI files from the 90's, with all the goods on Congress for blackmail which they've only increased since then and use frequently.

Y'all need to do better than repeating standard DNC talking points.

But that's kind of missing the point here...there is no evidence of any wrongdoing on Trumps part regarding the special counsel looking into election meddling.

There is a mountain of facts that already prove Clinton collusion with Russia, Ukraine, the media and Loretta Lynch, just to name a few.

That's why the mainstream media (sans part of the Fox crowd) is rendering themselves irrelevant and are in a panic, along with the deep state, about Trump uncovering all the crimes, collusion and conspiracy.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:46 PM   #2450
Elphenor
Braindead

it's almost like a woman daring to try for the presidency really bothered the boys club

Old 07-28-2017, 07:50 PM   #2451
redbreegull

hey how big are the implications

Old 07-28-2017, 08:00 PM   #2452
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Wait, so is the synthetic humanoid masquerading as Hillary while she succumbs to neurodegenerative diseases in a quiet bedroom voluntarily pushing the Bush-Clinton bid for world domination or has it been programmed to just take orders?

Old 07-28-2017, 08:02 PM   #2453
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
it's almost like a woman daring to try for the presidency really bothered the boys club

You're forgetting Daddy Bush endorsed her and said he would vote for her. He needed her in there to keep a lid on all their crimes the families pulled off together.

But many other backers in the boys club threw her under the bus. She and hubby got sloppy, but mainly greedy with their Foundation and though she was the right choice for them to fully usher in the NWO agenda they hatched in the 70's (CFR -- Z. Brzezinski, Mika's daddy), she became a liability even to them, which speaks volumes.

Old 07-28-2017, 08:07 PM   #2454
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Wait, so is the synthetic humanoid masquerading as Hillary while she succumbs to neurodegenerative diseases in a quiet bedroom voluntarily pushing the Bush-Clinton bid for world domination or has it been programmed to just take orders?

You're getting warmer...

Old 07-28-2017, 08:17 PM   #2455
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
You're forgetting Daddy Bush endorsed her and said he would vote for her. He needed her in there to keep a lid on all their crimes the families pulled off together.

But many other backers in the boys club threw her under the bus. She and hubby got sloppy, but mainly greedy with their Foundation and though she was the right choice for them to fully usher in the NWO agenda they hatched in the 70's (CFR -- Z. Brzezinski, Mika's daddy), she became a liability even to them, which speaks volumes.
Never go full retard

Old 07-28-2017, 08:21 PM   #2456
The Omega Concern
Banned

Intelligence chairman accuses Obama aides of hundreds of unmasking requests

Quote:

“We have found evidence that current and former government officials had easy access to U.S. person information and that it is possible that they used this information to achieve partisan political purposes, including the selective, anonymous leaking of such information,” Nunes wrote in the letter to Coats.

Old 07-28-2017, 08:21 PM   #2457
The Omega Concern
Banned

To recap the last administration:

Look at what appears to be a pattern; Obama places the Muslim Brotherhood in all high positions of Gov. now this IT guy reportedly hacked and got all intel , then we were told Jeh Johnson destroyed years of investigations on Islamist Extremists. Comey and Lynch sit back and do nothing.

It is all starting to add up and going from conspiracy theory to conspiracy fact. remember in the Wikileaks where the Admiral told Hillary, the Muslim term for Allah willing. supposedly the Military is not supposed to show any form of endorsement of any religion, but here he does.

Old 07-28-2017, 08:22 PM   #2458
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Never go full retard

That's your league, which is out of mine. Pay attention and learn something.

Old 07-28-2017, 08:25 PM   #2459
The Omega Concern
Banned

Hermitage Capital Founder Testifies That Fusion GPS (Trump Dossier Creator) Worked For Russian Government

Unfortunately, at least for the Dems, he failed to deliver. In fact, Browder delivered the exact opposite message from what the Democrats had hoped for as he confirmed that the Trump Jr. meeting was entirely linked to Veselnitskaya's life mission of repealing the Magnitsky Act.

Old 07-28-2017, 08:43 PM   #2460
fuzzyroes
Banned

Fucking eh! I'm stoked that Trump finally cut ties with Reince Preibus. That guy was a snake. I was shocked when he was appointed, and I'm encouraged that Trumps came to his senses.

TOC, you really shouldn't bother trying to inform RBG and Elph, while nice guys, they have no interest in politics at all. They'll just regurgitate whatever some plastic surgery ridden woman in her early 20's reads off a teleprompter during the NBC's news.