Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2002, 09:46 AM   #1
strange_one
No Chance

Thumbs up Oasis pr0n

I just want to tell my story about the day that I had the greatest sex of my life with Liam Gallagher, lead singer of the band Oasis. It was March 10, 1996 and Oasis were playing in Rhode Island. This is true, none of this is made up."

I was walking through the backstage area because my uncle used to work at the stadium and he knew how much I liked Oasis and asked me to help him set up for the show.I was rounding a corner when I bumped into someone. I looked up and gasped because it was none other than Liam Gallagher.

"I'm sorry," I mummbled looking down at my feet.

"No problem, darling" he drawled out sending shivers down my spine at the sound of his thick Manc accent.

I finally managed to look up, staring at his eyes, not believing that I was looking at the sexiest man alive face to face.

"I shold have been looking where I was gogin, I am so sorry, I feel so dumb and . . ." I stammered.

Liam gently caressed my cheek, a playful smile spreading over his face.

"You have awfully pretty hair, darling" He said. I was dumbstruck for a moment, finally realizing that Liam Gallagher, the Liam Gallagher, was hitting on me. "Uh . . .Thank you"

I said, sure that my confusion was evident. "What's your name" Liam asked me, winking.

"Blaine" I spit out, screaming at myself to wake up now in case I was dreaming.

"That's a very pretty name, Blaine, a pretty name for a pretty bird"

He stepped closer to me. I could smell the faint smells of sweat, gin, and cigarettes, all very exciting. He pressed his body against mine and then stepped aside, walking away without looking back. I stood there for a while, totally dumbstruck, asking myself what the hell just happened.Why did he leave so suddenly? Did I do something?

Still flying from my brief encounter I began walking, suddenly remembering that I was on an errand for my uncle. He was sure to ask what had taken me so long, I wasn't sure if I should tell him or not.

Needless to say after the concert I felt a hand on my back and quickly turned around, scared to death, barely able to muffle my scream in time.

I was staring at Liam Gallagher once again."You're Blaine" He said, Winking. I nodded patheticlly.

"I've been thanking about you for the whole show, hoping you'd still be here. Have you been thinking about me Blaine?" He asked, touching my hair briefly.

"ye . .yes" My throat was almost to dry to speak.

To skip all the boring stuff Liam soon asked me back to his hotel room with him. I quickly agreed, knowing what he wanted, and probobly wanting it more than him I dutifully followed him into a car waiting and into the hotel lobby. We were stopped a few times for Liam to sign some autographs and to take a few pictures. One girl even asked for a kiss which Liam gentelmently provided, on the cheek, of course. I smiled, thinking how sweet Liam really was and how boyish he acted, you never knew if Liam was serious or not.

Fianlly we made it up the elevator and into the room. Liam threw down the door key and removed his coat. He walked slowly over to the bar. "Would you like a drink, love?" Liam asked glancing at me.

"Sure, Rum and Coke, please"

"Good choice"

I sat down on the bed, removing my coat and throwing it onto a chair. Liam quickly made the drinks and sat down next to me, setting his drink onto the table. I sipped mine and looked at him.

"You're awfully pretty" he said looking into my eyes.

"Thanks" I mummbled.

Liam grabbed my drink and set it down on the table. "Can I kiss you?" He asked.

I nodded.

He leaned toward me and gently kissed my lips, growing more passionate by the second. His tounge darted into mine and he started to explore every orafice in my mouth.

I moaned. Liam took that as his cue, still kissing me he pressed me down so we were laying on the bed, his weight on top of me. I moaned again, already very excited.

Liam began to kiss my neck, caressing my breasts as he did. I could feel his hard penis pressing against my thigh. I decided to be bold and reached down, gently caressing Liam's penis through his pants. Liam breathed heavy for a second and lifted me up, taking my shirt off and flinging it somewhere. As we lay back down I began to caress his crotch again. Liam pulled off my bra and moved down, gently caressing my nipples with his tounge then taking the whole thing into his mouth, sucking and licking.

I reached up, removing his shirt and running my hands down his smooth back as his sucked at my breasts.

I felt Liams hands move down my stomach to the buttons of my jeans. He tugged and the button came undone and he slowly unzipped them, getting up momentarily to pull them down and off, throwing them with the shirt.

Next came my panties, thrown as well. I lay there naked as Liam sat up, studying my body, studying every inch of it. He pulled at his own pants until he, like me, was naked.

I stared at his hard penis for a moment, studying it.

Boldly, I sat up, pushing him down flat and got on top of him. I gently bit on his left nipple, letting him groan briefly. Next I moved my way down to his belly button, then to the pubic hair then to the penis itself.

Liam goaned as I gently took it into my mouth, licking around the head, then deep throating it. I felt his hand press down on the back of my head, urging me to take it into my mouth deeper, so I did. He moaned loudly as I sucked as hard as I could till the whole shaft was in my mouth, then I went to work, sucking, moving my head up and down, bobbing into it. I felt it throb as he grew even bigger, swelling unitl my mouth was full. I sucked and sucked until Liam gave a loud grunt and I felt his hit sperm shoot against the back of my throat and fill whatever space in my mouth his penis didn't already take up. It was salty and thick, with a faint sweet taste. I swallowed it down and raised myself up to his mouth, reciving deep hot passionate kisses from him.

He seperated briedfly and whispered to me that I was the best dick suck he'd ever had.

That got my motor going even more and I grabbed hold of his penis, pulling and squeezing as hard as I could.

Liam pushed me until I was laying where he was moments ago. Liam proceeded to put his head between my thighs and stick his tounge inside of me.I could feel his ht breath against my genitals and his tounge licking the inside of me.

I groaned as he worked his tounge like a penis, in and out, hard and wet, i came against his mouth, with a louder grunt then he had made.

He pulled himself up and with one swift motion shoved his penis inside of me. I groaned as it hurt for a second but quickly faded into pleaseure as Liam worked himself in and out of me. His penis spiraling me into a pleasure that no one has ever given me before. I dug into his back and cried out and I came hard. Liam began to pump harder and faster, and I began to climax again just as the other ended. I came so hard the it was almost painful. Then I hear Liam start to gasp and groan and he came in me.

I was expecting Liam to stop but he continued until he came once more and I came twice more.

He rolled off of me, his chest crushing my breasts for a second.

"Ready for more" he asked me teasingly

"Yes"

I rolled over and grabbed his semi soft penis, working it with my hands until it was fully erect again.

I got on top of him and slipped if me, gently rocking at first but rocking my self into a fast pace. Liam put his hands onto my hips and closed his eyes, his mouth a little open. I rode and rode until finally Liam began to moan, softly at first but getting louder as his hands pushed on my hips, urging me to go faster. He came, slightly raising his butt off of the bed as he did. Just as Liam came I felt myself climaxing, I pushed and pushed until I came on him.

I lifted myself up and his penis hit his stomach with a wet smack. Liam grabbed a hold of me and pushed me on the bed until I was up on my hands and knees. I looked back and saw him behind me on his knees. I slipped his penis inside of me and began to ride me, in and out till I was on fire and I came more powerfull then I had the other times. He pushed and pushed until he himself came. As he rode me I reached behind me and played with his balls which excited him even more. He came quickly once more before slowing his pace until he stopped and pulled himself out of me.

"Satisfied?" I asked him, laughing.

"I could get used to you" he mummbled, laying down.

Soon Liam was asleep and I felt myself wearing down, wor out from the nights action. I slept and when I woke up Liam was gone.

Old 11-11-2002, 09:58 AM   #2
severin
no more than sympathy

HAWT

Old 11-11-2002, 10:06 AM   #3
DeviousJ
CORNFROST

Red face

I am so not reading that. There are tenebrous elements in the universe which mankind should never glimpse

Old 11-11-2002, 10:35 AM   #4
BlueStar
Newly independent

Red face

Quote:
His penis spiraling me into a pleasure that no one has ever given me before.

http://home.nyu.edu/~sag249/atliamclose1.jpg

I can't picture Liam saying darling, though...that sounds more like Elvis Presley, not a Gallagher brother.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-11-2002, 11:22 AM   #5
strange_one
No Chance

Wink

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueStar

I can't picture Liam saying darling, though...that sounds more like Elvis Presley, not a Gallagher brother.
sooo....did this piece of erotic prose make you wet or what?

Old 11-11-2002, 11:26 AM   #6
BlueStar
Newly independent

Wink

Quote:
Originally posted by strange_one

sooo....did this piece of erotic prose make you wet or what?
I took some of my Liam pics and had some quality time with myself.

http://home.nyu.edu/~sag249/atliam5.jpg

Old 11-11-2002, 11:59 AM   #7
luis Grolko
Pledge

Oh my god that is the most illaberate story ever, thats all I am goiing to say about that. Apart from I really enjoyed it.