Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 02-26-2013, 10:23 AM   #1
StillBecomingApart
I'M FROM ITALY

Location: Back the tape up. I need it again! Let it roll! Just as high as the fucker can go! And when it comes to that fantastic note where the rabbit bites its own head off, I want you to THROW THAT FUCKING RADIO INTO THE TUB WITH ME!
Red face So, BC believes in chemtrails? - and other revelations

That explains a lot of things.

Old 02-26-2013, 10:28 AM   #2
Mo
Immortal

It does indeed. He's long lost.

Old 02-26-2013, 10:33 AM   #3
StillBecomingApart
I'M FROM ITALY

Location: Back the tape up. I need it again! Let it roll! Just as high as the fucker can go! And when it comes to that fantastic note where the rabbit bites its own head off, I want you to THROW THAT FUCKING RADIO INTO THE TUB WITH ME!

http://forums.netphoria.org/customav...tar7734_78.gif

your avatar is relevant

Old 02-26-2013, 11:25 AM   #4
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Old 02-26-2013, 11:55 AM   #5
emotionalfriend
Ownz

So does Dave Mustaine, who shares a lot of similarities with Belly, actually.

Old 02-26-2013, 12:56 PM   #6
whywontyoulistn
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by emotionalfriend View Post
So does Dave Mustaine, who shares a lot of similarities with Belly, actually.
Apart from the fact that he and David Ellefson (the founding members of Megadeth) buried the hatchet in 2010 and are now recording/touring together as part of the reformed band.

Old 02-26-2013, 02:22 PM   #7
T&T
Socialphobic

I don't get the issue with believing in chem trails. do others think they're made up, like atlantis?

Old 02-26-2013, 02:36 PM   #8
emotionalfriend
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by whywontyoulistn View Post
Apart from the fact that he and David Ellefson (the founding members of Megadeth) buried the hatchet in 2010 and are now recording/touring together as part of the reformed band.
Well yes, that's true. Dave does seem to have one up on Billy in that he can repair old friendships that had deteriorated. Ellefson, Chris Poland, Kerry King, James and Lars, etc.

Old 02-26-2013, 03:33 PM   #9
Cool As Ice Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by T&T View Post
I don't get the issue with believing in chem trails. do others think they're made up, like atlantis?
yes. obviously.

do you believe in it?

Old 02-26-2013, 03:43 PM   #10
The Omega Concern
Banned

Belief is nothing. Truth is everything.

.................................................. .

Patent n. 4.412.654 (November, 1, 1983), Laminar microjet atomizer and method of aerial spraying of liquids.

Abstract: A laminar microjet atomizer and method of aerial spraying involve the use of a streamlined body having a slot in the trailing edge thereof to afford a quiescent zone within the wing and into which liquid for spraying is introduced. The liquid flows from a source through a small diameter orifice having a discharge end disposed in the quiet zone well upstream of the trailing edge. The liquid released into the quiet zone in the slot forms drops characteristic of laminar flow. Those drops then flow from the slot at the trailing edge of the streamlined body and discharge into the slipstream for free distribution.

You can see the complete patent here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/61066269/4...tomizer-and-Me

Old 02-26-2013, 03:58 PM   #11
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

What do contrails contain?
Persistent contrails are ice clouds, so they are mostly made of ice. They also are likely to contain aircraft exhaust products (including soot and dissolved gases like sulfur dioxide) , but they are overwhelmingly made from moisture condensed out of the surrounding air. In one example reported by Knollenburg (October 1972, Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences, Pages 1367-1374), the amount of moisture released by the burning of jet fuel from a research aircraft was 1.7 grams of water for every meter of flight path. However, the total water measured in a persistent contrail produced by the aircraft was conservatively measured (that is, it was likely an underestimate) to be between 20700 to 41200 grams of water for every meter of the contrail path! Nearly all of the contrail is created from the moisture in the atmosphere.

The exhaust products from aircraft are often measured using an emission index (mass (in grams) of exhaust product divided by mass (in kg) of jet fuel burned). The sum total of the exhaust products turns out to be greater than one (the mass of the exhaust products is greater than the mass of the fuel burned because the exhaust contains oxygen from surrounding air combined with fuel during combustion).
The emission indices of some of the products of jet fuel combustion are as follows:
Carbon dioxide (CO2): 3150
Water vapor (H20): 1230 (Knollenburg (1972) estimated 1370)
Nitric oxides (NOX): 8 to 20
Sulfur dioxide (SO2): 0.5
The emission indices of most other products such as unburned hydrocarbons and carbon monoxide are likely to be on the order of 2 or less. Thus for the Knollenburg example, the research aircraft burned 1.26 grams of fuel per meter of flight, so the concentrations of most constituents (other than CO2 or water/ice) are going to be at most 20*1.26/1000=0.025 gram per meter of flight compared to 21,000 to 41,000 grams for ice.

Old 02-26-2013, 04:34 PM   #12
Luke de Spa
someone more...punk rock?

Location: Ice cream pig out in M1-aud is why i don't play plug in baby the wrong way, like you

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Belief is nothing. Truth is everything.

.................................................. .

Patent n. 4.412.654 (November, 1, 1983), Laminar microjet atomizer and method of aerial spraying of liquids.
it's so secret they patented it!

…so anyone could learn how it worked hey wait a minute

Old 02-26-2013, 04:36 PM   #13
Luke de Spa

Location: Ice cream pig out in M1-aud is why i don't play plug in baby the wrong way, like you

got this top secret shit i don't want anyone to know about

best tactic? fuckin' patent that shit

Old 02-26-2013, 04:37 PM   #14
Luke de Spa

no one will ever figure out my evil plan once the details are publicly available! mua ha ha

Old 02-26-2013, 04:44 PM   #15
Luke de Spa

so listen up the reptilians thought they were going to get away with their plan to use the human race as livestock but not so fast! seems they patented all their shapeshifting technology and submitted detailed strategic documents to the library of congress! the jig is up, lizards

Old 02-26-2013, 04:46 PM   #16
Luke de Spa

next story: existence of extraterrestrials confirmed when two non-human bipeds turn up at a county police station and confess to smoking the reefer

Old 02-26-2013, 05:04 PM   #17
The Omega Concern
Banned

it's a 1973 journal there. Times have changed. The military and the corporations doing this these days are putting whatever they want in there. It aint pretty.

Plenty of independent analysis have listed these contaminants from chemtrails:

arsenic, barium, selenium, lead...to name a few.

don't like the sappy piano on this vid, but otherwise its pretty good. Anybody can do this if they suspect this is whats going on under their skies.

Old 02-26-2013, 05:10 PM   #18
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke de Spa View Post
it's so secret they patented it!

…so anyone could learn how it worked hey wait a minute

Who said anything about secrets? This shit is out there and its known. Whether you believe it or not is only consequential if enough people wake up to the criminality of it to enact a tipping point.

But that only might happen if the OP and the first poster (and other cynics) to this issue suspend their disbelief and research the matter for themselves, if capable.

Old 02-26-2013, 05:20 PM   #19
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Who said anything about secrets? This shit is out there and its known. Whether you believe it or not is only consequential if enough people wake up to the criminality of it to enact a tipping point.

But that only might happen if the OP and the first poster (and other cynics) to this issue suspend their disbelief and research the matter for themselves, if capable.

Like a fly on shit!

Old 02-26-2013, 05:54 PM   #20
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Omega should offer his skills and profound understanding to research.
They are waiting for you!

http://flowgallery.stanford.edu/research.html

http://flowgallery.stanford.edu/imgs...contrails1.png

Old 02-26-2013, 06:57 PM   #21
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

fucking magnets, how do they work?

Old 02-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #22
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

I flew over 70,000 miles last year. I did it just to create as many chemtrails as possible

Old 02-26-2013, 11:32 PM   #23
sjpaterra
Ownz

Fuck belly Corgan, the dude sucks.

Old 02-27-2013, 02:14 AM   #24
stumpycat
Apocalyptic Poster

So, I think that all the gas fracking around here is really just a convenient government ploy to introduce radioactive contaminants into the drinking water across every region in the United States (but especially states with lots of guns and 2nd Amendment patriots) to reduce fertility rates and feminize men so they cannot fight back against the impending New World Order...

Old 02-27-2013, 02:15 AM   #25
TuralyonW3
Immortal

believing in chemtrails is like the least of his problems

Old 02-27-2013, 03:31 AM   #26
StillBecomingApart
I'M FROM ITALY

Dude, if the chemtrails were real, the government would use a less visible (like invisibile) "thing". Don't you think?

I can't stand conspiracy nuts. The dude can write all the shitty music he wants, but he can't be so dumb. I'm more disappointed to this than Oceania/Teargarden.

Old 02-27-2013, 03:42 AM   #27
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

he's always been stupid

Old 02-27-2013, 06:30 AM   #28
Starla

Old 02-27-2013, 09:38 AM   #29
croPUMPKINS
Ownz

let's be honest, a lot of shit out there that people take for granted is made artificially in order to make vast numbers of world's population dependant on resources that only a certain group of people has access to.

only fool can belive the recession 2009 came along just like that or because someone made a calculating mistake, the gas prices (americans complain about gas prices, though are you aware they are almost twice as high Europe wide and our salaries are not bigger)...
GMO food in America, wars where certain brands sell ammo, guns and medical goods, where people die for 6 years and Bush just comes along one day to say 'ops, we made a mistake. no nuclear stuff there. oh well...'

google out the Bilderberg group, theory here, theory there - bottom line IT EXISTS.

Old 02-27-2013, 09:42 AM   #30
Cool As Ice Cream

some things exist, therefore chemtrails are real.