Jupiter Aquarius 14°57' VI Scorpio 8°12'
Saturn Scorpio 26°01' R VII Sagittarius 19°50'
Uranus Sagittarius 17°24' R VIII Capricorn 10°42'
Neptune Capricorn 3°28' R IX Aquarius 1°15'
Pluto Scorpio 3°11' R Midheaven Aquarius 25°15'
Lilith Aries 26°14' XI Pisces 26°55'
Asc node Taurus 18°17' XII Taurus 8°12'

Sun in taurus, moon in leo, asdendant in gemini

It means you look shy at first, but you like attention and you find it easier to deceive people who are closer to you...

I mean, I don't know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
the way it was explained to me is that your Saturn Return is essentially the time when you learn to let go of all the baggage and shit from your past you don't need and is holding you back, as well as identify the important things about yourself you will never let go and hold them closer. some people have crises, others don't, but if you fail to work through this shit during the window, you will fail to immature in some ways and it will all come back to haunt you later, often as a mid-life crisis (although isn't the next time Saturn comes around, when you would be about 60, kind of old for that?)
Yeah, they are correct

Old 01-23-2017, 01:36 AM   #424
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
I am also afraid of the finger lakes
that's legit though there are monsters in the finger lakes

Old 01-23-2017, 01:37 AM   #425
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

They just don't look right even though I tell myself that they're just old streams

Old 01-23-2017, 01:38 AM   #426
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Now for some topical humor
http://www.fingerlakes.com/news/lake-trump-finger-lakes

Old 01-23-2017, 01:57 AM   #427
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by toase View Post
It means you look shy at first, but you like attention and you find it easier to deceive people who are closer to you...

I mean, I don't know...
I mean I don't think that's correct at all, except perhaps the last part. Not easier as in liking to do it, but good at it :/ which is a bummer, really

Old 01-23-2017, 02:46 AM   #428
toase
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
I mean I don't think that's correct at all, except perhaps the last part. Not easier as in liking to do it, but good at it :/ which is a bummer, really
Yeah I was making fun of you...

Here's what people say about your sun, moon and ascendant:

"The Sun in Taurus correlates to the cycle of survival. In this lifetime your creative self-actualization comes through learning the lessons in making sure you are able provide and produce by collecting resources and allowing for self-sufficiency. You create alignment when you tap into your needs. Taurus will help you establish your value system and through that, you’re self-worth. Self-worth is linked to the value you are able to provide. Your gift is to teach how to develop abundance and self-worth. Your karmic keywords are self-worth, self-sufficiency and your value."

"Leo
With the placement of the moon here, you inwardly identify yourself as a self-expressive, creative, playful soul who enjoys spontaneity and not to forget, being the center of attention. You are likely to enjoy a party more than most and especially.. your birthday. You are the adult who never grows up and that’s why children love you."

"The first thing you might notice about a Gemini Rising is that they are always moving. Fidgeting with something between their fingers, shaking their foot, restlessly tapping their nails on the table. They are easily distracted, often on their phones while supposedly on a conversation with you.
But do not be discouraged. It’s just their nature. The Gemini ascendant sign need constant stimulation. Actually, they are quite skilled at multi-tasking, able to carry on a conversation, plan their next week, and pack their suitcases, all with one hand."

We should always take the rest of the map into consideration though, but this is usually what I look for...

Old 01-23-2017, 10:44 AM   #429
yo soy el mejor

do you just "know" this stuff or do you type birthdays into a website generator?

Old 01-23-2017, 11:16 AM   #430
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by toase View Post
Yeah I was making fun of you...

Here's what people say about your sun, moon and ascendant:

"The Sun in Taurus correlates to the cycle of survival. In this lifetime your creative self-actualization comes through learning the lessons in making sure you are able provide and produce by collecting resources and allowing for self-sufficiency. You create alignment when you tap into your needs. Taurus will help you establish your value system and through that, you’re self-worth. Self-worth is linked to the value you are able to provide. Your gift is to teach how to develop abundance and self-worth. Your karmic keywords are self-worth, self-sufficiency and your value."

"Leo
With the placement of the moon here, you inwardly identify yourself as a self-expressive, creative, playful soul who enjoys spontaneity and not to forget, being the center of attention. You are likely to enjoy a party more than most and especially.. your birthday. You are the adult who never grows up and that’s why children love you."

"The first thing you might notice about a Gemini Rising is that they are always moving. Fidgeting with something between their fingers, shaking their foot, restlessly tapping their nails on the table. They are easily distracted, often on their phones while supposedly on a conversation with you.
But do not be discouraged. It’s just their nature. The Gemini ascendant sign need constant stimulation. Actually, they are quite skilled at multi-tasking, able to carry on a conversation, plan their next week, and pack their suitcases, all with one hand."

We should always take the rest of the map into consideration though, but this is usually what I look for...
Thanks for pulling it up for me man. I can buy the Taurus part but the rest is hilariously wrong. I was the adult who never was a child if anything.

Sometimes I go to www.facade.com and do a tarot reading, not because I think it means anything but because the 'structure' of the framework of the different layouts can sometimes make me think about something differently. I've been doing this for about 20 years, now that I think about it. Although back then I believed in it a least a little.

Old 01-23-2017, 12:30 PM   #431
toase
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
do you just "know" this stuff or do you type birthdays into a website generator?
website

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
Thanks for pulling it up for me man. I can buy the Taurus part but the rest is hilariously wrong. I was the adult who never was a child if anything.

Sometimes I go to www.facade.com and do a tarot reading, not because I think it means anything but because the 'structure' of the framework of the different layouts can sometimes make me think about something differently. I've been doing this for about 20 years, now that I think about it. Although back then I believed in it a least a little.
I think Jung said something like that about Tarot.

Sun is how you really are, your essence.
Ascendant is how you show yourself to others.
Moon is how you feel.

Old 01-25-2017, 02:55 PM   #432
yo soy el mejor

i want to get a limpia at a botanica. a few years ago i texted myself the address and number to a place that does them when i saw it across the street, but it got lost in the shuffle. the street was either 18th or 26th, iirc.