Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2018, 04:37 PM   #1711
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

how did you manage that?

Old 05-06-2018, 04:40 PM   #1712
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

You better Czech yourself before you wreck yourself

Old 05-06-2018, 09:02 PM   #1713
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
i thought it was animal cruelty because the bird had been dyed pink

i... i thought it was its real colour.

Old 05-06-2018, 09:14 PM   #1714
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
how did you manage that?
not sure. it's unlike me to forget my wallet somewhere. the bar we were at does not answer their phone either, apparently

Old 05-06-2018, 09:16 PM   #1715
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Your mistake was dating a gypsy woman.

Old 05-06-2018, 09:31 PM   #1716
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

losing stuff sucks. I am like some kind of expert at losing stuff, it's just the worst. It's why I never carry much cash, because I've lost so much in the past.

hope you find it.

Old 05-06-2018, 11:01 PM   #1717
fuzzyroes
Banned

Man, anyone else here feeling a bit of anxiety about getting older?

It sorta hit me when I was messing around on a dating app the other day. Most of the women in my age group have kids and shit and are doing all this mature adult-stuff and generally just look sorta old. I realize it's the same for me too though, I'm getting grey hair sprouting in the sides (even though you can't really notice with the blind eye) and rocking a beer-gut. I realize I'm pretty much at the end of my peak youth. The days of hooking up with women who look like they're 20 are probably all but over for me. It's a little hard to come to grips with.

I was walking by a bunch of hip alternative kids the other day who looked like music kids and I was wearing some dumb band shirt and I kinda felt like they were looking at me like an old loser. It's those kind of moments where you feel really outta touch... I mean hell, 40 years old isn't even that far away for me... It's a trip to think about when I consider how little I've achieved in life

Old 05-06-2018, 11:07 PM   #1718
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

seriously, when's the last time you hooked up with a women who looked 20?

the other day one of my customers, scratch-ticket and pick 3/pick 4 gambling addict. about 60-65 years old. told me "i have this 32 year old girlfriend. and my old lady i've been with for 17 years. so what does stupid me do? pocket dial while i'm with my 32 year old. fuck, of course, always something"

don't be joe.

Old 05-06-2018, 11:10 PM   #1719
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post

It sorta hit me when I was messing around on a dating app the other day. Most of the women in my age group have kids and shit and are doing all this mature adult-stuff and generally just look sorta old. I realize it's the same for me too though, I'm getting grey hair sprouting in the sides (even though you can't really notice with the blind eye) and rocking a beer-gut. I realize I'm pretty much at the end of my peak youth. The days of hooking up with women who look like they're 20 are probably all but over for me. It's a little hard to come to grips with.

I was walking by a bunch of hip alternative kids the other day who looked like music kids and I was wearing some dumb band shirt and I kinda felt like they were looking at me like an old loser. It's those kind of moments where you feel really outta touch... I mean hell, 40 years old isn't even that far away for me... It's a trip to think about when I consider how little I've achieved in life
sounds like someone missed their saturn return

Old 05-06-2018, 11:13 PM   #1720
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
seriously, when's the last time you hooked up with a women who looked 20?

the other day one of my customers, scratch-ticket and pick 3/pick 4 gambling addict. about 60-65 years old. told me "i have this 32 year old girlfriend. and my old lady i've been with for 17 years. so what does stupid me do? pocket dial while i'm with my 32 year old. fuck, of course, always something"

don't be joe.
I dunno, probably about 3 years ago. I don't get laid a lot anymore, so I'm just happy to get any action when it arises. I still feel like I've done okay for a not very attractive man who doesn't make a lot of money.

But yeah, I buy a lot of scratch offs too, and us gamblers, we get to know each other and a lot of these guys are downright losers. Sorta scary cause I see a lot of myself in them.

I've started going on runs again though and have began with some light weight training. I feel like my minds a lot more clear after a workout... But jeeze I can't help but feel like I've squandered away a lot of what should have been peak years of my life.

Old 05-06-2018, 11:15 PM   #1721
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
sounds like someone missed their saturn return
What's a Saturn return? Is this a pun I'm unfamiliar with? lol

Old 05-06-2018, 11:42 PM   #1722
redbreegull

just imagine how hard it is going to be to have sex with hypothetical 20-year-olds when they find out you support donald trump

Old 05-06-2018, 11:51 PM   #1723
fuzzyroes
Banned

I don't know what it is, but Donald Trump seems a lot more popular out here. You talk to people and everyone HATED Hillary.

Nobody is exactly pleased with the job Trumps done... SO FAR, but people respect that he essentially ran as an independent and took on the establishment and won. I think that part of his legacy will be appreciated a lot more as time goes on and the history books are written. It was a monumental victory.

I think the tides starting to turn a little bit though. You see people like Roseanne who is a big time feminist, and outspoken guys like Kanye West coming out in support of Trump now. So I mean, the hysteria has definitely died down and some people are looking at things with clear eyes and without the sensationalism that surrounded the Trump campaign.

Old 05-07-2018, 12:10 AM   #1724
redbreegull

Quote:
I don't know what it is, but Donald Trump seems a lot more popular out here. You talk to people and everyone HATED Hillary.

Nobody is exactly pleased with the job Trumps done... SO FAR, but people respect that he essentially ran as an independent and took on the establishment and won. I think that part of his legacy will be appreciated a lot more as time goes on and the history books are written. It was a monumental victory.

I think the tides starting to turn a little bit though. You see people like Roseanne who is a big time feminist, and outspoken guys like Kanye West coming out in support of Trump now. So I mean, the hysteria has definitely died down and some people are looking at things with clear eyes and without the sensationalism that surrounded the Trump campaign.
you are a willful idiot. Trump is probably the most hated person on the planet. please explain how he "won" against the establishment? He has been in office less than two years and his administration is going to go down as one of the most corrupt and beholden to lobbyists and special interests in american history. you have fox news dictating what he should say, the oil industry controlling the EPA.... how can you be fucking serious?

Last edited by redbreegull : 05-07-2018 at 12:16 AM.

Old 05-07-2018, 12:10 AM   #1725
redbreegull

if he died there would probably be celebrations in the streets here

Old 05-07-2018, 12:31 AM   #1726
redbreegull

oh thank FUCK my woman friend found my wallet, it was on her floor and I get to go pick it up tomorrow night. there might be some kisses involved as well

Old 05-07-2018, 12:34 AM   #1727
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Found a nice girl, found your wallet… I'm expecting Trump to die any day now. Let's make it three for three.

Old 05-07-2018, 12:47 AM   #1728
redbreegull

if we all work together

Old 05-07-2018, 01:53 AM   #1729
buzzard
Minion of Satan

I genuinely assumed that date post was copypasta, but the follow-up has really thrown me.

Old 05-07-2018, 02:04 AM   #1730
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

i know, i wanna make "She had domoda with jollof and I got egusi with fufu and plantains. Seriously the best meal I've had in a long time" my screen name

Old 05-07-2018, 02:58 AM   #1731
FoolofaTook

lol

Old 05-07-2018, 03:17 AM   #1732
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Thumbs up

Quote:

you're probably anxious about the things you like to laugh about yourself

you get what you give

Old 05-07-2018, 04:33 AM   #1733
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
there might be some kisses involved as well

Think of me when you fuck her

Old 05-07-2018, 04:37 AM   #1734
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Quote:
The days of hooking up with women who look like they're 20 are probably all but over for me. It's a little hard to come to grips with.
I'm being earnest and genuine here; I don't think any woman of any age is interested in fucking a guy or taking things further, relationship-wise, with a guy who feels wistful about "hooking up" with "women who look like they're 20".

Old 05-07-2018, 04:38 AM   #1735
vixnix
Socialphobic

Quote:
oh thank FUCK my woman friend found my wallet, it was on her floor and I get to go pick it up tomorrow night. there might be some kisses involved as well

congrats! Best feeling ever (getting your wallet)

Old 05-07-2018, 04:55 AM   #1736
FoolofaTook

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
Think of me when you fuck her
PICS PLS

(preferably topless)

Old 05-07-2018, 04:57 AM   #1737
Shallowed
Braindead

I'm almost drunk enough to send you pictures of my bare torso

Old 05-07-2018, 05:15 AM   #1738
FoolofaTook

drink more

thank u

Old 05-07-2018, 05:37 AM   #1739
FoolofaTook

well? this delay better be due to the shaving of bearded breasts.

Old 05-07-2018, 05:42 AM   #1740
FoolofaTook

Talking