Aeris Hilton 33 63.46%
Banana 19 36.54%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2013, 09:29 PM   #121
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeris Hilton View Post
I do have too much time but can you really read what he said to me and tell me I'm wrong fr reacting like I did
I don't think you are wrong for getting upset, the guy is a complete shithead. I just also don't see it as a ban-able offense. there are people on here who have said horrible things about black people to boarders who were actually black and were not punished, and the same for homosexual people, etc. this board, like any other venue where there is general freedom of speech, spawns both the most interesting and terrible things that go on here out of that principle. If we are going to ban banana for hate speech I think we should make known that we now have an ethical line in terms of tolerance and bullying that cannot be crossed or else automatic ban for anyone

Old 12-09-2013, 09:35 PM   #122
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

It's just netphoria. Fucksake. Who cares if he's gone. That's like complaining that rottenugly isn't posting.

Also Hi Banana. I hope seeing all this posts about you gives you the illusion that you have any importance. Keep reading.

Old 12-09-2013, 09:40 PM   #123
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Also this ban is according to Bananas own wishes. He made a bet (on the Super Bowl?). He lost. He said he'd quit Netpho if he lost. He forgot to. A bet is a bet.

Old 12-09-2013, 10:15 PM   #124
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

you wanted him gone before you heard of the bet and even still are unclear as to what that was about so i dont really see how you could turn to that now

Old 12-09-2013, 10:17 PM   #125
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
It's just netphoria. Fucksake. Who cares if he's gone. That's like complaining that rottenugly isn't posting.

Also Hi Banana. I hope seeing all this posts about you gives you the illusion that you have any importance. Keep reading.
Rottenugly was being a fucking creep and stalking down trots' social-media shit though... That's a different ball of wax entirely.

Netphorias becoming too PC and too much of a "clique". Aside from the Pumpkins sucking ass, its one of the main reasons the forums deader than ever.

Old 12-09-2013, 10:18 PM   #126
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

im not arguing for his unbanning, i think it's pretty meh, but pavements kinda just rubbing me the wrong way itt.

Old 12-09-2013, 10:25 PM   #127
pavementtune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Boy View Post
you wanted him gone before you heard of the bet and even still are unclear as to what that was about so i dont really see how you could turn to that now
This thread is not the first one where trots brought up the bet. I've known about it before. I just don't care about which sports it was about.
Reasons for having him gone - plenty. If you want him back, start a poll and take it to the admins.

Old 12-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #128
pavementtune

But yes, I wanted him gone all along. I'm aware that this board has no anti-misogyny policy. But Banana was a special piece of shit and I'm glad if I don't come across his shit any longer. So I absolutely don't give a fuck if he was banned "rightfully" or not.

Old 12-09-2013, 10:32 PM   #129
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

ok

Old 12-09-2013, 10:34 PM   #130
redbreegull

some of you guys are seriously crazy

Old 12-09-2013, 10:35 PM   #131
Eulogy
huh

why do you care so much

your "it's just a message board" argument goes both ways. why give a shit if someone gets banned

Old 12-09-2013, 10:35 PM   #132
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

seriously

edit: damn it

hey euls be a pal and delete your post and post it after this one. cool, thanks buddy

Old 12-09-2013, 10:39 PM   #133
MusicMan4

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Rottenugly was being a fucking creep and stalking down trots' social-media shit though... That's a different ball of wax entirely.

Netphorias becoming too PC and too much of a "clique". Aside from the Pumpkins sucking ass, its one of the main reasons the forums deader than ever.
Banana sent pictures f his balls t Bonnie unsolicited

Old 12-09-2013, 10:39 PM   #134
redbreegull

oh excuse me for using "crazy" as a pejorative

Old 12-09-2013, 10:44 PM   #135
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
why do you care so much

your "it's just a message board" argument goes both ways. why give a shit if someone gets banned
I don't really care, but I think the whole thing is just indicative of the aforementioned cliquey tendency of a lot of the remaining posters here, which is far more obnoxious than banana or anyone else once in awhile coming here and being a dick. we have people that are dicks every day but instead of being ostracized they are lauded with copious hyucks from their buddies. like you said, it doesn't matter at all, but that is a lot more annoying to me than fucking banana

Old 12-09-2013, 10:46 PM   #136
MusicMan4

Btw fuzzy roe just basically used political correctness has gone mad
Keep that in mnd when choosing a side

Old 12-09-2013, 10:47 PM   #137
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
I don't really care, but I think the whole thing is just indicative of the aforementioned cliquey tendency of a lot of the remaining posters here, which is far more obnoxious than banana or anyone else once in awhile coming here and being a dick. we have people that are dicks every day but instead of being ostracized they are lauded with copious hyucks from their buddies. like you said, it doesn't matter at all, but that is a lot more annoying to me than fucking banana
can you try being a little less vague because i have no idea what you're talking about

Old 12-09-2013, 10:48 PM   #138
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Quote:
Board is probable less cliquey now than ever before.

Old 12-09-2013, 10:48 PM   #139
MusicMan4

Thumbs down

Quote:
Again, do you not see the difference between beng a dick fr yucks and beng an open bigot
And you btch about cliques like you aren't art f the bard. I make fun of you bt I snt advocate a ban because you aren't a piece f shit and I can see you mean well most of the time
Banana was only here to antagonize and spread hate

Old 12-09-2013, 10:49 PM   #140
MusicMan4

Quote:
And, like, HELLO?

like me or not, you should defer to my knowledge of board history. This guy needed to go

Old 12-09-2013, 10:52 PM   #141
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Quote:
Was this actually proven? I never heard Bonnie admit it (not doubting this occurred, mind you).

Old 12-09-2013, 10:55 PM   #142
MusicMan4

Do you want indisputable proof? Cause, uh, I can provide it depending on which PC I'm on

Old 12-09-2013, 10:59 PM   #143
noyen
Immortal

someone design bananas headstone

Old 12-09-2013, 11:08 PM   #144
noyen
Immortal

http://i44.tinypic.com/16b08w3.jpg

Old 12-09-2013, 11:14 PM   #145
T&T
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
why do you care so much

This is honestly how I feel. I barely pay attention to who's posting what and barely care for any sort of real continuity in my boarding. It's like cheap TV where I can't be bothered to learn about the characters history but I'm only watching for punchlines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Boy View Post
seriously
yes, lets keep this serious.
it's more entertaining this way.

Old 12-09-2013, 11:17 PM   #146
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Quote:
Do you want indisputable proof? Cause, uh, I can provide it depending on which PC I'm on
Ugh.

Old 12-09-2013, 11:21 PM   #147
redbreegull

Quote:
Again, do you not see the difference between beng a dick fr yucks and beng an open bigot
And you btch about cliques like you aren't art f the bard. I make fun of you bt I snt advocate a ban because you aren't a piece f shit and I can see you mean well most of the time
Banana was only here to antagonize and spread hate
yeah he was the only one ever

Old 12-09-2013, 11:26 PM   #148
MusicMan4

You can't gotcha me, buddy
I've advocated more bans than I can count on three fingers

Old 12-09-2013, 11:27 PM   #149
mxzombie
Braindead

Location: i like traffic lights, but only when they're green.

something about separating the wheat from the chaff

Old 12-10-2013, 12:06 AM   #150
redbreegull

margin

Last edited by redbreegull : 12-10-2013 at 12:06 AM. Reason: margin