Quote:
Originally posted by StillBecomingApart
and me?
moby!!

i should be played by a younger russel crowe!! cause yeah. he's

Old 01-13-2003, 07:55 AM   #92
DeadSwan
Socialphobic

um. i don't look anything like christina ricci. at all.

i think i'd make a better meg white than kimmy. i don't know. the chubby face and little mouth and sorta sleepy eyes.

Old 01-13-2003, 11:02 AM   #93
ava transformer
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by The Gaddrow

Don't start with that shit.

Edward Norton will be playing the part of The Gaddrow.
i am gonna have to say Jim Rome for the gaddrow
matthew perry as debaser
that guy from airnorne as bittertrance
any hobit extra form lotr as suck suck style

Old 01-13-2003, 01:29 PM   #94
FearFactory
Socialphobic

GRAVEFLOWER IS THE FAT KID FROM ANGUS!

and Mrs. Butterworth can play Ava Transformer

ahahahahah... okay, okay. Robin Givens can play her.

Old 01-13-2003, 03:33 PM   #95
KrazeeStacee

me=I should be played by either Julia Stiles or Laura Prepon...or that Amanda somethingorother on that WB show, I do kinda look like her, KINDA. But the other two in terms of attitude.

And I don't think anyone here is cool enough to have jack black play them.

Old 01-13-2003, 06:52 PM   #96
ava transformer
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by FearFactory
GRAVEFLOWER IS THE FAT KID FROM ANGUS!

and Mrs. Butterworth can play Ava Transformer

ahahahahah... okay, okay. Robin Givens can play her.
Robin Givens??!! that's better than the pine sol lady & mr's butterworth.

Old 01-13-2003, 07:16 PM   #97
Disarmed
Pledge

Lightbulb

me = john cusack

Old 01-13-2003, 09:23 PM   #98
Ghetto_Squirrel
Minion of Satan

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by pale_princess
we need to cast tear stained glass
Michael Jackson, if he would have been a freakish white woman when he was 15.

Old 01-13-2003, 10:13 PM   #99
noir cat
Socialphobic

Unhappy

Hm, I'd like Winona Rider to play me, even though I look absolutely NOTHING like her not to mention she's not chinky. But she looks great with short black hair, so...

I dunno, any ideas? There's really not alot of fat actors/actresses, or at least famous ones.

Old 01-15-2003, 03:34 AM   #100
Amazing Disgrace
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by pale_princess

Amazing Disgrace... Dave Foley

Old 01-15-2003, 03:48 AM   #101
Affect
Fuck

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Affect
Tom Cruise. But for the penis shots, we would have to use mine.

Old 01-15-2003, 04:16 AM   #102
Toby
Just Hook it to My Veins!

we got ourself a good little cast now don't we?
all we need next is plot

Old 01-15-2003, 04:32 AM   #103
FearFactory
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally posted by undivinemartyr
Hm, I'd like Winona Rider to play me, even though I look absolutely NOTHING like her not to mention she's not chinky. But she looks great with short black hair, so...

I dunno, any ideas? There's really not alot of fat actors/actresses, or at least famous ones.

Margaret Cho

Old 01-16-2003, 01:16 AM   #104
bonsor
Minion of Satan

fucking eminem

Old 01-16-2003, 01:23 AM   #105
Thoughtless
Minion of Satan

i dont look a bit like whoever was playing me

Old 01-16-2003, 01:43 AM   #106
FearFactory
Socialphobic

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by ******
fucking eminem
It's either that or scott stapp, buddy.

Old 01-16-2003, 01:55 AM   #107
FearFactory
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally posted by Toby
we got ourself a good little cast now don't we?
all we need next is plot
Allow me to make the plot:

Mayfuck (played by rey mysterio jr. with eyebrow extensions) hacks into netphoria, causing Andrew Pakula to call upon help from Affect in tracing him down. They trace him to a small shack in East LA, racing the Pakula-mobile there. When they arrive at the shack, Affect and Mayfuck beat the shit out of Pakula and steal his car and his wallet. Pakula wakes up from his trauma-enduced coma in Fattening Ass' house. It turns out that Fattening Ass is bitter at Mayfuck about not wanting to meet him, so they call upon Netphoria to take sides. Who will join Affect and Mayfuck in their attempt to destroy Pakula's good name and credit history? And who will join Pakula and Fattening Ass in their conquest to make the world safer and brighter for Netphorians by placing 50,000 pop-up ads on the message board? Only time will tell. Rated R for violence, nudity and language.

Old 01-16-2003, 02:13 AM   #108
King of the Horseflies
Ownz

i will be played by James Earl Jones.

Old 01-16-2003, 06:16 AM   #109
StillBecomingApart
I'M FROM ITALY

Location: Back the tape up. I need it again! Let it roll! Just as high as the fucker can go! And when it comes to that fantastic note where the rabbit bites its own head off, I want you to THROW THAT FUCKING RADIO INTO THE TUB WITH ME!
Talking

Quote:

Allow me to make the plot:

Mayfuck (played by rey mysterio jr. with eyebrow extensions) hacks into netphoria, causing Andrew Pakula to call upon help from Affect in tracing him down. They trace him to a small shack in East LA, racing the Pakula-mobile there. When they arrive at the shack, Affect and Mayfuck beat the shit out of Pakula and steal his car and his wallet. Pakula wakes up from his trauma-enduced coma in Fattening Ass' house. It turns out that Fattening Ass is bitter at Mayfuck about not wanting to meet him, so they call upon Netphoria to take sides. Who will join Affect and Mayfuck in their attempt to destroy Pakula's good name and credit history? And who will join Pakula and Fattening Ass in their conquest to make the world safer and brighter for Netphorians by placing 50,000 pop-up ads on the message board? Only time will tell. Rated R for violence, nudity and language.
Affect and Mayfuck call me, in needs of help. When I answer the phone, I am having sex with a netphorian girl (the girl is TBA). They arrive in Italyby car (you know, Pakul's car floats and is fast on water). But eyesbomb trace the call, and tells Pakula about it.
When the 2 guys arrived I tell 'em: "We have to leave, NOW. We are not safe here. Pakula knows.". And then we reach severin's house...

Last edited by StillBecomingApart : 01-16-2003 at 06:54 AM.

Old 01-16-2003, 06:26 AM   #110
severin
no more than sympathy

Quote:

Pakula and Mayfuck call me, in needs of help. When I answer the phone, I am having sex with a netphorian girl (the girl is TBA). They arrive in Italyby car (you know, Pakul's car floats and is fast on water). But eyesbomb trace the call, and tells Pakula about it.
When the 2 guys arrived I tell 'em: "We have to leave, NOW. We are not safe here. Pakula knows.". And then we reach severin's house...

you mean Pakula and Fattening Ass, don't you?

edited for compliance with SBA's story:

..which is a big villa in the suburbs of vienna, where a nice flock of other netphorian girls (tba) is hanging around on the pool. I welcome the three predators of netphoria and we plot out what to do next. we call on help from the leet traders at the trading board, since they always are a safe bet if you want some non-conformist people, but they insist on hoarding their information. although one of them leaks us an mysterious mp3 of a conversation that Pakula and Fattening Ass had. Eyesbomb obviously got somethign wrong in his feeble attempt to bring misfortune on his old enemy SBA and sent the two ton australia, not austria. based on the info from that convo, Mayfuck, Affect and SBA decide to meet up with the australian residents to put together a strong resistance. While Affect is rumbling along about how sad all our lifes are i decide to move myself to canada where i want to hit pakula where it hurts most, at home

Last edited by severin : 01-16-2003 at 06:59 AM.

Old 01-16-2003, 06:38 AM   #111
Fattening Ass
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Talking

Old 01-16-2003, 06:51 AM   #112
StillBecomingApart
I'M FROM ITALY

Location: Back the tape up. I need it again! Let it roll! Just as high as the fucker can go! And when it comes to that fantastic note where the rabbit bites its own head off, I want you to THROW THAT FUCKING RADIO INTO THE TUB WITH ME!
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by severin

Sorry, I meant Affect and Mayfuck!

So, your story has to be changed

Old 01-16-2003, 07:00 AM   #113
severin
no more than sympathy

Quote:

Sorry, I meant Affect and Mayfuck!

So, your story has to be changed
it has been changed

Old 01-16-2003, 07:05 AM   #114
StillBecomingApart
I'M FROM ITALY

Thumbs up

Aahahha, the plot is really cool! Someone should do something on it (flash movie, comic strips...)

Old 01-16-2003, 02:18 PM   #115
FearFactory
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally posted by severin

edited for compliance with SBA's story:

..which is a big villa in the suburbs of vienna, where a nice flock of other netphorian girls (tba) is hanging around on the pool. I welcome the three predators of netphoria and we plot out what to do next. we call on help from the leet traders at the trading board, since they always are a safe bet if you want some non-conformist people, but they insist on hoarding their information. although one of them leaks us an mysterious mp3 of a conversation that Pakula and Fattening Ass had. Eyesbomb obviously got somethign wrong in his feeble attempt to bring misfortune on his old enemy SBA and sent the two ton australia, not austria. based on the info from that convo, Mayfuck, Affect and SBA decide to meet up with the australian residents to put together a strong resistance. While Affect is rumbling along about how sad all our lifes are i decide to move myself to canada where i want to hit pakula where it hurts most, at home
Meanwhile, back in Australia, the anti-Pakula coalition is forming, with only one person taking the pro-Pakula stance: Strange_one. He is tied up with xbox controller wires and beaten savagely over the head with the xbox console by none other than Cactuar. He has chosen to side with Affect and Mayfuck after they informed him that they had pictures of his infamous threesome, and worse yet, the pictures only show three men, not two guys and a woman! Of course, the pictures have only been photoshopped by DeviousJ and FearFactory so that they appear to be real. Strange_One reluctantly accepts his position in the anti-Pakula coalition, but after he and Cactuar are caught making out in the back of the bus, they are thrown to the dingos and the new netphoria is shown with a header picture of Cactuar, Strange_One and Andrew Pakula in a gay 3-way.

to be continued... *BUN NAH NAH!!!*

Old 01-16-2003, 05:02 PM   #116
ava transformer
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:

Meanwhile, back in Australia, the anti-Pakula coalition is forming, with only one person taking the pro-Pakula stance: Strange_one. He is tied up with xbox controller wires and beaten savagely over the head with the xbox console by none other than Cactuar. He has chosen to side with Affect and Mayfuck after they informed him that they had pictures of his infamous threesome, and worse yet, the pictures only show three men, not two guys and a woman! Of course, the pictures have only been photoshopped by DeviousJ and FearFactory so that they appear to be real. Strange_One reluctantly accepts his position in the anti-Pakula coalition, but after he and Cactuar are caught making out in the back of the bus, they are thrown to the dingos and the new netphoria is shown with a header picture of Cactuar, Strange_One and Andrew Pakula in a gay 3-way.

to be continued... *BUN NAH NAH!!!*
Since I am black, shouldn't I be cast as a maid ,hooker, nanny?....

Old 01-16-2003, 05:05 PM   #117
TiaraGurl
No Whickety Whack

josh harnett should be cast as jason roth